Military Arrests Adam Schiff

As the Deep State lodged its final and fruitless bid to eliminate Donald Trump by convening a bogus Grand Jury to hear fabricated evidence of non-existent tax fraud, the United States military arrested yet another Deep State asset who had eluded justice for far too long. On Monday morning, U.S. Special Forces arrested Chair of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff at his Potomac, Maryland home.

Sources involved in Trump’s Deep State War and within the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps told RRN that Schiff’s arrest was legal and proper and based on a sealed indictment Donald J. Trump and acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen had authored prior to January 20.

The formal charges against Schiff include numerous high crimes and misdemeanors. Specifically, the indictment alleges that Schiff and other prominent Democrats did knowingly conspire to manufacture unsubstantiated claims that Trump and members of his campaign had colluded with Vladimir Putin to thwart Hillary Clinton’s 2016 bid for the presidency. Moreover, the indictment states that Schiff’s personal war on Trump cost U.S. taxpayers nearly $2,000,000,000, money he misappropriated to fund a personal vendetta. It further stipulates that Schiff unconstitutionally pressed for Trump’s removal from office after grossly exaggerating the context of a telephone conversation between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. The indictment concludes Schiff betrayed his oath of office, lied to his constituents, embezzled cash, subverted the Constitution, and committed treason—all in the name of wanting to eradicate his nemesis, Donald Trump.

Even the less severe charge, embezzlement, could deliver upon Schiff a 5 to 99-year sentence in a federal penitentiary, while the most egregious, treason, could see him hanged by the neck until dead.

Sources told RRN the military began its investigation into Schiff’s criminal misconduct in early January and would have arrested him sooner, but both JAG and its cooperating partner, the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division, have been swamped in a litany of indictments. JAG completed its inquiry in mid-May and drew up plans for Schiff’s capture.

“Even then it wasn’t exactly easy. Special Forces would’ve nabbed him more expeditiously, but Schiff was travelling around incognito. He was shuffling between the many homes he owns across the country. But you know what they say: You can run, but you can’t hide,” one source said.

Special Forces, he added, had staked out Schiff’s homes in California, Massachusetts, and Maryland, and had a surveillance team watching the U.S. Capitol. Although Schiff was spotted several times in the Halls of Congress, the military ultimately deduced that the D.C. Schiff was not Schiff at all, but rather a convincing body double.

“The military used gait recognition technology, which proved the body double theory. The Deep State has been using body doubles to protect its ranks,” our source said.

Gait recognition refers to the use of video of human gait, processed by computer vision methods, to recognize or to identify persons based on their body shape and walking styles. This is a passive mode of acquiring biometric data from a distance.

On Monday morning, however, the military hit paydirt, finding the true Adam Schiff alone in his Maryland domicile. When confronted by Special Forces, Schiff pissed himself, fell to his knees, and cried like a baby, our source said.

In closing, our source said Schiff has been taken to a “holding facility” where he will await transportation to Guantanamo Bay.

Y2KO

Yes! This is great news. What a day can bring. Keep bringing it, Michael! Pencilneck goes down. He did knowingly conspire. Now, he will knowingly expire. He might have done more than just wet his pants. Check again.

Last edited 27 days ago by Y2KO

He will enjoy his vacation in the cockroach filled dungeon.

kikas

Tropical countries have HUGE flying cockroaches. HUGE!

I only recently discovered that they could fly. It freaked me out. I shoot them down with Birchwood Casey Gun Scrubber, a strong completely evaporating spotless solvent. Kills them immediately.

kikas

Nice! I know Amonia works for the city types, the flying ones can be bigger than my hand. Ugh!

Regular hairspray does the trick as well 😉

scott

In southeast Louisiana we get big Palm Roaches. Yes they can fly and they can get over an inch long

Codeblue

Yeah, he probably “Schiffed” himself. He’s a real POS!!!

Money isn't real

The Onion has more credibility.

I second the motion!

Third!

Mona Lisa

I third it

EveSeer41

I laughed at the reader’s comment and thought the exact same thing. Thank you, Michael! Love your research and credible journalism. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Joenabel Peterson

You have the majority Michael.

Mike L

You’re too kind to think that dipshit can read.

I’d be interested in seeing at least one named source and a bit of corroboration from another news source. Interesting reading for sure and I hope it’s true but I’ll retain a bit of skepticism for the time being.

Jean

Today there’s an Instagram post of 3 people reading Brennans tribunal and sentencing verbatim that was first posted here either yesterday or the day before! They are also talking about Hillarys arrest and death and can’t find Fauci which also came from here. 👌🏻👏🏻😁

observer

There are named officers in this article and I’m sure there’s laws and stiff penalty for writing inflammatory, misleading, false reports using names of officers aka propaganda in the midst of a coup/war if this were hoaxed for web traffic. As for “news sources” we are in uncharted waters, it’s imperative we develop our own discernment. Use your reasoning skills. This reporting isn’t being posted in the blind or written by an anonymous reporter and I’d venture to say that either there’s a protection on this site or the fact its open to ridicule keeps it from being attacked, shut down or blocked for these reports if for no other reason than it boosts morale and gives hope. These reports may also open the door for insiders to step up with less fear as word is spreading.

There are other voices corroborating arrests in their vague way but none of them would convince you if you’re looking for an ‘official’, ‘authority’ or trusted source. Time to learn to use and trust our innate senses.

TP4

we been doing that..research…you decide whats Fake or true..your gut will tell the truth.
Michael has told US many times he stands behind his site.
I totally believe in Trump..hes not done..or would he walk away from a FRAUD election.

Would he walk away from those who basically humiliated him and his family with constant attacks outright lies. I know I’d want to see them in prison if they broke laws of treasonous proportions. Especially Hillary trying to kill him and kidnap his son then send him back in pieces? Oh no!!! I doubt he is letting it go.

HeathNob

If you are researcher, and I am , you can see consistencies over time with the details in Baxter’s stories. You know how when you lie over time you can’t keep it all straight? I’m seeing none of that here. I’d be surprised if this is fake. Also – to those that point out the disclaimer on RRN (“fiction” that is a simple CYA maneuver. Ignore it. You can bet the Deep State comes here daily to get updates. They know it’s real because people are ‘going on vacation’ suddenly. Remember, a part of the Q mandate (for those that believe) is exposure. There is so much bad stuff going on that you have to show people, not just tell them, so they believe you. We should eventually have video of Brennan’s punishment (Jun 7), and that will be the only one the public ever sees. Except for the Hillary video from Giuliani’s apartment, maybe that will end up in the public domain as well somehow….imagine the increased panic!

Last edited 25 days ago by HeathNob
Joe Schmoe

Looking forward to the hrc video . We just NEED to have a reason to have faith in our government again. The visual proof , not that it couldn’t be fabricated too, would go along way to breaking the two tiered justice we’ve been used to .

Ray

I’ve been reading these articles and have found corroboration with Linn Woods speeches. Also on rumble there’s ‘lil talk show’
You’ll find truth of behind the scenes.

tstric

You know what…I’m really tired of hearing people like you say that. Who do you think you are??? Someone really special or something? You’ll see it when President Trump & the Military releases it to be seen. Until then…you choose if you believe or not. Michael’s reporting is reputable & we believe & support him.

Cricket

Ray is saying these other sources are in corroboration with Michael Baxter, meaning they are in agreement.

tstric

Cricket…look at who I replied to…Bob, NOT Ray. I agree with Ray.

Joe Schmoe

A little reserved skepticism is healthy . I believe but I keep my magazines full . . . . .

Rick

I agree. I fell for X22report hook, line and sinker when I found it on Nov 4, and bought into his crap all the way up until Jan 20. It’s amazing how he can spin a couple topics so many ways and days. I’m only hoping that this is not another disappointment. Cautiously optimistic here.

tstric

Dave ‘s X22 is reputable. I have been following him for a long time & I can’t remember him giving any specific dates like you mentioned…others have given specific dates but President Trump hasn’t & not Dave to my knowledge.

I believe this is a deliberate legal strategy so they cannot be sued for defamation and they still can report the facts to awaken the population. Those who have ears to hear will hear and conversely those who think it is fake news will walk away. The news will circulate.

If I was the real Hilary Clinton and I was not dead I would convene a press conference and I would have two groups conduct a DNA analysis on me to prove that I am still alive and the news was hogwash. Where is a single one doing that?

Laura Riggins

MSM will never report it. They will be taken off air when the EBS finally comes out with the truth..

Tzippo

Micahel, I have a question for you. People have asked me why this information isn;t being covered by other conservative sites. What should I tell them? Thank you.

forsaken

The answer is : The Military wants this to remain a secret for the stunned masses.
The above information is passed to the Patriots and other awaken persons through Mr Baxter.

We should really be thankful for that, as our feelings are not the top priority during a deadly war in multiple levels.

Well said 👍

Tzippo

So you also think that 43,000 hits is a secret? How so?

Last edited 25 days ago by Tzippo
forsaken

Simple : 43,000 hits is still a secret for the Msm audience, while at the same time, making it no more a secret for the Patriots and the awaken souls worldwide.

We should be really thankful that this information is passed on to us.

To the Great Military Officers allowing this : Thank you!

To those who fight and to those who sacrificed their life : we will not forget your memory.
Our sons and daughters will remember you and pray for you on a Day of Remembrance that will be soon known as the commemoration day of the most epic battle humanity has never fought.

it will be on history books

Last edited 25 days ago by forsaken
Sara Schmidt

I worry about those who are not awake. I personally have shared so many articles to wake them up and advise them to do some research . I believe 70% are aware of it but will not admit it.

forsaken

I admit I had the same thoughts.

And the problem may even be deeper than that as the famous EF BB High and Dee Oh Jee whistleblower @johnheretohelp pointed out, it is not only about being awake, but also managing to stay awake during the long months where this heavy propaganda is pressured unto us.

To the Patriots and awaken people worldwide, this situation is an eye opener.

To some people with a weak heart, they know something does not add up, but they can not cope with the pressure of the fake news during all those months : they end up joining the sheep.

If you believe in God, you know all is Well : this situation is simply the way God puts us to a test.

Last edited 25 days ago by forsaken
kikas

You know, what´s breaking my heart, is the woke people that are completely defenseless against their governments forcing the lethal injection on them. The depopulation crowd accelerated the agenda 21-30 quite sucessfully,while msm,Who and UN cartels are not dealt with,unarmed people are unable to defend themselves from their corrupt government who releases plagues without their knowlege and those who know,they don´t have any entity or organization to contact.
People should have seen, days ago, when politicians financed by big pharma refused to allow poor nations to produce their own version of the vaccine they all defend.That should be an eye opener,but I suspect there are frequency devices worlddwide, keeping people docile.

Joe Schmoe

And a hard test it is ! I pray someone is holding an antidote to this poison they are jabbing people with. And now they are pushing it on the kids ! I post doctor interviews on FB all the time but most friends and family that are blind to it have unfollowed me instead of learning from the information I try to provide them. Prayer is about all we have !

HeathNob

Absolutely part of the plan to slow drip this on one outlet, adjust the disclaimer and let the patriots know what his being done.

Darlene

yes, anyone who is smart knows the disclaimer is just a CYA… for the legal bloodhounds they like to sick on any Patriot who dares speak the truth.. Yes, we are very lucky to get these “drips”.. let’s not over analyze and just be grateful that we are not completely left to our own devices to wonder what the Fck is going on behind the scenes.. It proves that those in charge respect our intelligence and want the awakened folks to be rewarded for our discernment and total rejection of the 24/7 LIES pumped at us by MSM.. Thank you Michael.. you are the messenger beyond reproach in my eyes.. Doubting Thomas’ will always find a twig to dissect in a massive wood pile…

Amen Brother!

Tzippo

Alas word gets out.

Tzippo

Nearly 43,000 people read this story. I would’t call that a secret.

Last edited 25 days ago by Tzippo
forsaken

secret for the msm audience, but not for the Patriots and awaken souls worldwide who come here to be indulged with military information conveyed trough a single point of entry : Mr Baxter.

Thank you again for that intel.

Last edited 25 days ago by forsaken
Cricket

I agree. In comparison with MSM sites, RRN is barely making a dent in “hits”. You can’t be anymore clear than that!

Sara Schmidt

you have any idea how many do not believe it. MSM has so many brainwashed

tammytamb

the number of people who have viewed this is still less than 1% of the population. Just think- we are in that tiny percentage who knows the truth. Mind boggling.

Joe Schmoe

Don’t see why that troubles you. 43,000 is a drip in the ocean .

James Penney

GO TO ORIONLINES .COM AND YOU’LL KNOW WHY. 80% COVERT, 20% PUBLIC. THIS IS ABOUT HUMANITY

Cricket

This site just took me to a level I can’t get my head around! God help us!

forsaken

Ryushin Malone is a smart man that has indeed probably solved the Nasca Lines.

But in my humble opinion, he is too pessimistic.

For example, he does not even take into account the fact that currently the suborbital space (from sea level to 60miles up in the atmosphere ) is a no go zone.

“Bad guys” resort to the pathetic technique of impersonating aircrafts by fake transponder signs.

They end up being caught , at least those you are really bad people.

So there is no reason to freak out, things are under control, as long as we make our job to awaken and stay awake, stay away form the sheep

Cricket

Thanx for that reassurance, forsaken. A website like that can sure put you into a blue funk!

Cricket

I’m referring to the site that James Penney posted, not RRN

kikas

Now you know what we are dealing with.

Cricket

Some scary sh*t indeed!😳

tstric

I have been following Alien abductions, harvesting & DUMBs for a while now…truly mind boggling isn’t it?

sugamari

i dunno why people cant give good links that work – its not that hard – https://www.theorionlines.com/

www theorionlines com

kikas

Sometimes comments with links and or direct quotes are pending for aproval then people just post without the https knowing anyone can select,right click duck duck to be redirected,not every comment with links is immediately poste,you were lucky, it was aproved,I suggested the very same link a few articles ago and had to post it both ways.

tammytamb

Michael Baxter told us that these so called “conservative sites” are also controlled by their sponsors- people who are in the same club as our corrupt politicians.

Tzippo

Fall of the Cabal also covers this I think in part 13. This is serious, serious stuff.

Veronica Cougar

Michael Baxter, you are a NATIONAL TREASURE.

A prospect for the Presidential Medal of Freedom if ever there was one.

I’m red-pilling some very stubborn and reticent people with your articles, especially my 92-year-old flaming liberal left mother! She has not ordered me to stop sending those links yet, which is no small miracle!

WeRColt

I’d sure like to know your recipe. Old liberal mothers are a hard nut to crack.

God has given few, eyes to see.

Kimberly

Graze somewhere else sheep.

Last edited 27 days ago by Kimberly
H F

Funny you should use ‘The Onion’ since this is apparently the modus operandi of the DS with many layers and doubles and not a satire rag. If the news here is upsetting to you, please listen to MSM (gee Time Warner just took a bath on their CNN nonsense) or follow some of the other alleged red pill outlets who really know nothing about what is going on but maintain there is a battle. I stand by Mr. Baxter and as I have said previously, he is either the greatest action-political intrigue author since Tom Clancy, or this is spot on with the minor exception of typos.

Y2KO

Baxter’s a regular G.I. Joe: a Real (raw news) American Hero.

CVS

The new ERNIE PYLE!

Anne

Lol, H F…I agree…and I keep noticing the typos too! Shades of teacher past!

Isn’t that the truth. Michael would be the best screenwriter or novelist in the world, if this all came from an imagination. Too factual and realistic. Some people just lack any common sense or critical thinking skills and thank God, most of them are getting jabbed so there earthly existence is temporary. I am def seeing a silver lining in this covid crap when all the lefties check out, life will be glorious.

Last edited 27 days ago by Johnny Lunchbucket
sugamari

I said that before, it would make a great story even if it isn’t true.

If it isn’t true, Michael has to worry about Spec Ops and the rest of Military establishment breathing down his neck for the rest of his life.

Somehow, don’t think they’d have let him get this far…

Jypsywoman

I totally agree, they would not of let him get this far because Trump would get the blame, as usual lol Keep it coming Michael!

“would not HAVE let him”

“don’t think they would have let him” … would be clearer.
Yours is a double negative injunction.
The grammar police is relieved of further duties.

Thank you!

Just joking. You’re alright. My spelling’s terrible.

Sara Schmidt

good lord. I would think you would have better things to do as to point out double negative issues . I heard that lecture from my mom. I swear she proof read everything I wrote . LOL

Last edited 26 days ago by Sara Schmidt

Enough already with the grammar/spelling patrols !
Geez Louise!

Just a little “dust up”. I’m over it.

Cricket

lol!

That is an interesting question. If you would claim to the best of your recollection, someone is detained/ in front of the court and sentenced/ hanged or shot, and its not true, what is the damage?

Hemingway once wrote, rumors about my death are greatly exaggerated.

Last edited 26 days ago by Terminally deplorable

Wasn’t it Mark Twain?

Pengeezer

Yes,it was Mark Twain.

I said that according to my recollection.

Wasn’t that Twain??

All counts within this site are from sources within Military or close contact with Tribunals. Included within parody, satire, and humor. Sorry I don’t understand your question!

Last edited 26 days ago by J Bill

I mean, possibly rephrase the question? I have no recollection.

Sara Schmidt

I think it gives us a lift to see these people exposed ,no matter what their outcome will be. Prison, or hanging , firing squad what ever

“As long as they die”

All truthful and factual accounts. No liability. No Damages. While within RRN site disclaimer to liability.

No Civil Court within Military exercise of jurisdiction.

Statutes of Limitations may or may not apply during periods of transition.

Meaning no disrespect whatsoever to Michael here. My words are figure of speech, used in parody to give an implied message. My apologies if there appears other messages.

In fact, consider Michael’s Military sources to be genuine and bonafide. And beyond comparison to any MSM or social media outlet for integrity and accuracy.

Further, the fact that anyone would try to google search to find out if the information here is true, is simply a contradiction in terms of intelligence. Sometimes covert means “covert!”

No one, especially Military, asks social media for “input” into it’s sensitive operations. This is a truth that is self evident or highly obvious.

Recent NYSC ruling re: Pro Veritas; rejects motion to dismiss. Everybody should read it. Everybody! Especially those who’ve become indoctrinated to social media. Regards.

Pengeezer

Michael also encrypts this website; why encrypt if you’re spewing out lies?

Rick

this site is not encrypted. absolutely anybody in the world with access to the internet can see it.

Ramses

Or the other possibility is this is a deep state ploy, by allowing sites like this to continue it puts all us deep red Patriots on front street through our IP addresses. By connecting to this site without proxy chains they know exactly who we are, where we are,…the only people reading these articles are patriots who would be part of a militia or coalition to stop the fascism if the time comes to activate and mobalize..so this is either really awesome Mr.Baxtor dropping truth bombshells or this is part of social engineering project to track our asses….which they’ve been doing for years with sting rays and dirt boxes, but sites like these give a birds eye view of were to start using the dirt boxes then the stingrays to further pinpoint possible patriot strongholds and points of “INSURRECTION”….food for thought!!!!

Thanks. Just need a shot of JD to digest that.

kikas

At our age, we already are in several lists along the years
No, the war is real and we are winning, the signs are all there to see,have faith.This is the real deal,in our lifetime!

Cricket

Hmmm… definitely food for thought. I was told to be careful what I say here ‘coz my IP address can be tracked. Now you have me paranoid, lol! I think I’ll go hide in the corner now and observe quietly!

tstric

😂😂😂😂😂‼‼‼

Pengeezer

👍👍👍

Joenabel Peterson

I believe Michael. Been researching on the covert war since Q drop #1. I know it’s real. My country is on this covert war too.

Jypsywoman

Bless you and yours Joenabel

I too have followed Q Since day 1.
I love deciphering their posts!!😍

tstric

I also followed Q for a while but lost him when all the platforms started censoring everyone 😡…Where can I find Q now? Did you also follow Praying Medic? Lost him too!!

kikas

Except those who live in 4th reich nations where government is forcing them to have the jab,like UK,Canada,etc.They can´t defend themselves, we have to fight for their survival.

Carrie

The criminal government here in the UK are as close to forcing as they can get without outright assault. We definitely need the US to defend our lives and liberty as our police and military appear to be asleep or complicit. Go Patriots!

kikas

aFTER ww2 they disarmed the entire globe except America. That´s why Us is the last standing beacon of freedom and it can´t fall or the world will fall.

Last edited 26 days ago by kikas
Darlene

The GLobalists HATE AMERICANS.. because we are the last ones standing up for our right to bear arms and fight the MFers out to kill us all..They know we are onto them.. They feel the clock is ticking and they have a small window of opportunity to exterminate the rebellious holdouts. Bible says.. “Obey the Lord and Trust No Man”.. I trust Michael though. I don’t believe this is a trap by DS.. They have all the info on we Patriots already.. they don’t need to go this extra mile.. They are the ones going DOWN…We WILL NOT SUBMIT!! We WILL NOT fall to GLOBALIST CONTROL!!! THEY think we are all STUPID.. and they FEAR the ones that are SMART enough to see them for who and what they ARE!!! DEMONS with ALOT OF MONEY AND POWER!!

Last edited 24 days ago by Darlene
No_govt

You’re not real. Ok, you really suk! Have faith ye of little faith.

Anne

Haha…I’ve read the onion…it’s like putting Rodney Dangerfield on paper. No to credibility – yes to silliness!

Delta

Prove it wrong.

Get lost then and go back downstairs.

Melissa Lee Wesolowski

If you only knew……..

jimbo

Your onion has rotted through completely.

Cricket

Apparently it doesn’t, hence why you’re here.

kikas

Why are you here? Why bother and waste your time here, writing comments?

Can you reference any JAG prosecutor or lawyer for the defense that says any of Michaels references to them in GITMO Military Tribunals are not true? Michaels articles get 500,000 to 600,000 views. They would obviously speak out if not true. Characters like you aren’t worth the time of day. All your capable of doing is making an empty baseless assertion which only shows how small you are.

forsaken

Everybody is happy with that half revelation.

Military is happy as they want that to stay a secret for the lower masses.

Deep State is happy that the dumb masses do not know their friends have been shot, or hanged : that would be the end of their power. So they can carry on pretending they are on the open up.

But take a close look AOC is now trying to scapegoat Pelosi and… look at the timing : just when the Adam Schiff thing adds up to the long list…
They are obviously on damage mode.

Those guys have many escape plans, the US not necessary to them, they can live well like kings in places we have never heard about and that may seem to us, like a fairy tail or a James Bond movie

Then these socialist freaks should move to those countries and spew their shit there.
America will ALWAYS be America.
Elected Officials: Don’t like America the GTFO or continue to commit treason and let the military take you down.

Tzippo

Ah, no, darling, they want to “spew their shit” here and take over the country and world. Duh.

Good point. AOC was the hit parade on YT for a while. Now she’s virtually disappeared. To not be shooting her mouth off something’s definitely up.

Tzippo

If it is a secret for the lower masses, then why s it posted publicly. The lower masses implies that you are one of the elite. I’d rethink that.

Simple :
Not a secret to us,
Still a secret for the msm sheep audience.

If you can not grasp the concept, I can not make it easier for you to understand.

tstric

Why all your questions & somewhat negative comments? Good grief…enough already.

Tammytamb

See ya

Last edited 25 days ago by Tammytamb
PAT

I am amazed you can read!! CAN U WRITE TOO?

Jypsywoman

Wonderful news!! Thank you Michael for the hard work and thank you President Trump, Special Forces, the Military and Patriots. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Y2KO

The Special Forces must need a serious hose down after drudging through the swamp so often lately!

When Michael wrote Spec Ops hit “…paydirt” I started to laugh. Realizing it really was DIRT they hit. LOL

Y2KO

Yeah, a whole bag of it.

Y2KO

Oh! Susanna, don’t you cry for me.

🤣🤣

Doc

Great! They got the bastard!!!

Mike L

Hopefully within the litany of charges, pencil neck will also have to answer for the crimes he committed at the Standard Hotel.

Darlene

yes.. heard he dresses up as a baby with diapers?? sicko pedo… drugged a young black man and he OD’d. This should get him the DP for sure.. pencil neck Fck.. i LOATHE him.. especially at the Impeachmt hearings.. I know DJT hates the squirrely MF the most!!

Mona Lisa

he is squirrelly but don’t insult a squirrel like that LOL

Burp

Don’t they contend that witnessing Schiff’s Standard Hotel atrocity is what led to Anthony Bourdain’s “suicide”?

Notice as soon as these articles come out especially Hillary’s hanging and Pence being shot the fact checkers are right underneath the articles and we see them the next day doing a online interview. No, not a set up at all to make these articles look fake
Reverse deflection is what dems do best.

Homeboy

Lisa19, we live in the time of The Narcissist Take-Over. They only care about appearances, and I agree, there is always some fake video the next day, or an invasion (Rudy) the next day. The Narcs who are in charge of this period that we should label as “The 2nd Dark Ages” will stop it nothing to preserve the appearance of control, power, and happiness, when they are truly the opposite of everything good. At some point, the coverup will be impossible. As Q predicted, the gov’t will cease to be able to function, with so many figure heads missing in action. Stay tuned…

Freaking democrats in Congress are a bunch of mean girl bullies who are still acting like they’re in high school! The radical squad is made up of a bunch of man hating freaks who believe we run this country on “feelings” instead of rights and freedoms.
I want THEM to be accountable for THEIR own treasonous actions

Veronica Cougar

I believe that day is coming, and not a moment too soon. In many ways, I believe that the female liberal left HARPIES have done way more damage than their male counterparts. I can’t wait until I never have to endure their fingernails on the chalkboard of life, ever again.

Choctaw56

Did you see the Dailymail.co.uk article where Bill and Hill had an outdoor din din in NYC with Sting and his wife? Hillary was sucking down her wine looking bored. A very good likeness of both.

No I’ll look it up for a good laugh.
Other thought I had was if Michael Baxter is making up ALL of these stories in time it would come out, right? So his career would be over completely over to never be trusted again by anyone or any source/company.
Lot to put on the line, doubt a person would??

forsaken

the funnier thing to me is the Reuters fact check.

I have never seen a news agency trying to fact check a parody website.

If they do it, that means something is up.

There are tons of parody websites guess who gets fact checked?

The only one blessed with Military information.

lol

Veronica Cougar

I love it when the narcissists just cannot resist outing themselves in direct conflict with their need for appearances!

maybe even mr.weiss will get it now…

featherjourney

Excellent point! The so-called “fact checkers” coming out so fast against the “rumors” of Hillary’s arrest convinced me of Michael’s credibility early on. The DeepState is losing this war and I am enjoying their panic. All the “doubles” line up with Q: You are watching a movie.
Trump’s war against the DeepState (and indeed the NWO global elites) is the greatest movie ever. More like a documentary.

Veronica Cougar

We are living in the epitome of “interesting times.”

Voting what’s left of the swamp out of office will be the single most helpful thing we can do to assist our Military’s efforts. We are to inherit the single biggest opportunity to take what we allowed to be broke, really take into account how our democratic neighbors were exploited and played by sitting at the table with critical thinking patriots of different views and really hash out ALL of our programs in our system that do not serve us fairly. There is MUCH work to do folks. It’s also the only way we will save our children that have been educated under this stinking thinking. We have to lead by example as we correct ourselves and find alignment and satisfying middle ground if we are to have a shot at being a world leader again. Like, Cali and NY moving to Kansas. Everyone here should consider joining a school board or running for some elected office. Drown them with our presence and listen. At least attend meetings in the topics that speak to you. No more lazy Americans. That’s how they got us.

tstric

And “they” did say there would be no shots fired…they would take us over from within. We’re it not for God, DJT & our Military…they would have succeeded. Thank you Father, President Trump & the Military…Bless you all 💖‼

Steve P

Thank you Michael. This is getting better and better. Thank God

Darlene

I agree.. each day is better than the next.. keep ’em coming.. these are like steak thrown at hungry dogs.. we want MORE…WAY OVERDUE for these Pigs.. we had to put up with seeing their Smug faces on the DS News for the past 4 years.. good riddance.. I want PAYBACK for the tax dollars WASTED on their WITCHUNT!! i’ll take one of his fuckn HOUSES!!!

Sneakypete

Pissed himself huh? What a surprise. Weasel faced coward. What a punk.

Y2KO

What did Aunt Mae say? “Those eyes! Those eyes!”

Those eyes have always ‘bugged’ me.

Hunter Hunter

The eyes are windows to the soul… enough said.

Heeter

A floor to ceiling picture window.

JUdy

But don’t you want to just slap him! What a weasel. Pelosi, you are next!

Doc

I would love to slap his bug eyed, weasel, puke face! Maybe punch it a dozen times too!!!💥💥

sugamari

I got this secret fantasy for a while now where these perps are beaten to living stumps by some teenage or younger little girl! I would bet there are more than a few capable and willing such people to do it! Would pay hella big money to see that. Especially Fauci but this slimeball would be good one too.

kikas

I like the concept of poetic justice, all the genocidal maniacs envolved in bio terrorism should be injected with their beloved products.THAT´S JUSTICE.
All the times Fauci spread plagues and diseases among military and innocent civilians for land grabs and depopulation….Or,like in project Manhattan,just to observe the suffering to ajust his bio weapons. I think OVOMIT might have pardoned him but covid and his recent activities are posterior, hopefully he can be court martialed if not, then, one of the many to be held responsible. We even had professors caught travelling with viruses hidden in their socks,people financed by foreign entities.

You need to talk to Johhny Lunchbucket. You’re still holding back. He can help.

That’s an insult to weasels althought I know you were merely using a phrase!

Sneakypete

Yes you’re right. I’ll be more careful with my animal comparisons from now on. Point taken. The worlds weasel population doesn’t deserve to be denigrated with such a statement.

Last edited 27 days ago by Sneakypete
Windy

I like to use slugs for comparisons with slimy politicians and deep staters.

kikas

Omg guys, you all,here, are my real family, the others around me, are the irreversibly lost,too confortable to fight the brainwash. Unable to SEE.

sugamari

that would be a good injection for them.

; )

Hunter Hunter

Indeed, the weasel family includes the Mongoose, Wolverine and Badger, all very cool animals. The Mongoose is especially fitting in the context of this site because they kill dangerous, venomous snakes.

Veronica Cougar

We sure could use a couple of HONEY BADGERS right about now!

WrongWayCorrigan

Mr. Baxter, lately I’ve been hearing about a mysterious 60,000 man army operating globally against the Cabal. Can you look into this for us?

Darlene

THAT would be WONDERFUL.. THEY get first DIBS on all their luxury yachts, homes, cars and Swiss Bank Accts.. for being God’s Army working on behalf of We, the People.. They each should get whatever they want of the spoils.. Plenty to go around.. Thank you Special Forces and the brains behind the Ops.. maybe EZ RAH? who knows.. But thanks to ALL white hats and Patriots and most especially their RAMBO Fckn BADASS LEADER!! DJT!! Taking care of Business!! They crossed the wrong Scottish Highlander!! Burn the MF house down with all the Swamp Creatures running for their lives…

forsaken

For those interested in the coin thing :
It has been successfully used during 3 wars at least in Europe, then used extensively in the US DS and legit agencies.

Database of agents /secret army soldiers is held anonymized : in case the war is lost, written in a way to make it impossible to identify the agents.

Coin has a serial number / crypto signature.

After the war, or when covert operation is finished and identity can be safely revealed, agent/soldier shows up with his coin, the database is decrypted with serial number/crypto AND questions the soldier is the only person to know (ie : how he has been compromised, first meetings, first targets… events that are very mundane and that may not indentify himself formally alone, but that will help confirm his identity at the end of the war or at the end of the covert operation.

Veronica Cougar

Nesara/Gesara; all of their loot was ours to begin with.

Indeed.

But there is not just one army against the cabal.

There are a few of them.

important to understand they operate in manly two different areas :

1/ civilian (the world we know)

2/ secret bases (a world unknown to us, that is now so extended it can have it’s own life and existence, even if your civilization (god forbid) would collapse.

nothing bad will happen as a True Miracle came in the form of Donald Trump, a mind so brillant, we may never fully grasp the extent of his chess player abilities.

So there are a few of those armies :

some of them can recognize themselves with a special coin: that coin has the symbol of the army, and a motto usually a latin sentence like “Ad astra per aspera”

A Patriot would then remember the coin that has been given to Pence, after his betrayal during the Electoral Vote Count.
The coin that has been given to him is an ID for the army linked to the symbol : it gives him protection and above all it is used to give people privilege, money and career after a conflict.

Pence will never use that satanic coin, in fact, the secret army linked to this coin will be simply destroyed by the will of God.

And the President Donald Trump is the instrument of the Divine Will.

Veronica Cougar

You are speaking to my heart. These are things I have known for so long, and this is the first time I am seeing them voiced by someone other than myself. I Thank You For That!

I thank God every day for PRESIDENT TRUMP!

I wish he could be president for life. But after all the dust finally settles, I hope he takes a long, much-needed vacation.

tstric

I believe many things will change in the near future & that will I think…include the length of time our President DJT serves as our Leader. And he will never take a long much needed vacation. He LOVES this country & her people too much to do that & besides, that’s pretty much what he has been doing since departing DC anyway! President DJ Trump…the BEST ever 💖‼‼

Kimberly

This is the best reality show I have ever read!!! Can’t wait for the next episode.
Thank you Michael and source!!! ❤️

This guy over here

Waiting more than a day for the next story to be published gets under my skin. I understand that ‘these things do take time’ …But still! This is some fine work.

Delta

That’s what sets you apart from the rest out there. Just the facts, no fluff. If there’s nothing to report, I’m fine with that.

You are an awesome badass, that’s what you are ♥️

Mona Lisa

he is indeed

tstric

Amen to that Michael Baxter!!! That you are & we LOVE you for being an Awesome Badass too!! Keep it up 😘💖‼‼

Doc

Thanks for putting these stories out there Michael! You are keeping us hopeful that we are on the path to justice, finally! 💥💥

Pengeezer

What you put out is A-1 info soon after it occurs to keep everyone up-to-date with what’s going on. Just the fact that you encrypt the site is enough for me to know you are credible!👍

Mjott

I look sometimes as much as 10 or 12 times aday waiting more news like this. It truly lifts my spirits to know these evil people are getting theirs

We all (at least the most) recognize and appreciate that.

Lydel Bertasz

I appreciate a day off from RRN now and then. I mean, life goes on. Got other things to tend to. It also gives time to thoroughly absorb the story and the comments.

One thing for certain: Amen to God and the Special Forces.
God Bless President Trump and all Patriots.

Embezzlement is the least of his concerns. Crimes with intent and malice are his downfall. Simple words may ring true for these who’ve forgotten:

“Before setting out for revenge, dig two graves.”

Last edited 27 days ago by J Bill

Wisdom.

forsaken

like a breeze of fresh air to me

Tony

Next, shifty will be seen in an interview discussing current topics

golfer

Not shifty, a body double!

CYNTHIA

Did you read the article YET?

My comment too…lol

Y2KO

Nearly $2,000,000,000! With a “b.” What did they waste all of those tax dollars buying?

fake news
false accusers
hitmen
doubles
disguises

politicians
false flags
useful idiots
foreign assets
illegal surveillance
take out

Joenabel Peterson

LOL.

WrongWayCorrigan

You could write the Q board!

Buzzy Zipwak

Don’t forget the pizza!!!

Mike L

additional homes to use a “safe houses” to hide and also commit crimes against humanity. Don’t forget the Standard Hotel acid cleaning

No_govt

Starbucks and children.

Mona Lisa

you forgot pizza

Oak

with Walnut Sauce.

What an aberration!

Sneakypete

Crack, methamphetamine, hookers?

Constant malicious harassment of Pres. Trump.

tinydruid

Let me be the one to add that obnoxious “Adrenochrome” to the list…

Windy

Yeah that shit ain’t cheap, 5 and 6 figures depending on method of use.

Mona Lisa

how could we forget!

Call boys.

lol

Georgia Peaches

Hearings, hearings and more hearings!!!

boring machines….

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Y2KO

Did you mean voting machines?

kikas

No,machines that make those underground tunnels. Look for elon musk boring machines, look for images of the underground tunnels. When you finish look for the submarine structures. You migh want to see an old Documentary called operation ice worm,too. 🙂

Last edited 26 days ago by kikas
Y2KO

OK. Got it. That “boring.”

I thought the spellcheck had taken over for you.

Last edited 26 days ago by Y2KO
Starseed

Love it! Fell to his knees, cried like a baby and urinated himself … All of this just because Special Forces knocked on his door.

Ronald W. Weiss

Probably tazed him twelve times!!!

Andi

And said “oops” in between each taze.

Then the trigger jammed.

Harold Huff

Did we forget conspiring with foreign Nationals to get nude pictures of trump ? Oh those were personal use ,I got it ,lol

Cricket

Yup, shifty, shitty Schiff got egg on his ugly face for that one! And how about that fake phone conversation he scripted btwn Trump and Zelensky. He’s such an embarrassment. I don’t know how this wannabe screenwriter hasn’t died from humiliation thus far!

No_govt

Holy sch*itt this is even better than brennan. Hang ’em!

Harold Huff

Can I interest you in a pair of hanging dangling Hillary earings ? 18 kt gold braided rope necklace with matching bracelets worn behind her back ,1/4 kt Ruby red eyes popping out of her head ,sporting a stylish grey jumpsuit with her own serial number on her back ,feet and legs dangle as she swings,,, going fast !

kikas

Ahahahah reminded me of PIG-LOSI toilet paper earrings.You can´t make this up!Truth is stranger than fiction!Who would believe this if we told them?Yet it´s truth factually documented!

tstric

😂😂😂😂 yes please 😂😂😂😂‼‼‼‼‼

Nice. Need a speedy trial and a nice noose for the pencil neck. Michael, any news on grabbing the original ‘Wrap around smearer’ Nancy?

Sue K

With his pencil neck, Dave, it won’t take long.

NANZI… had to ran to her $ 25,000 frig and lock there after she hear this news….

Chucked14

Thanks Michael. Just to let you know, the so called platform of “free speech” Gab, has banned posts from RRN.

TP4

well they are not free speech,..
booo// thumbs down on GAB

Andy R

One can just not trust any of the social media platforms. Once they start censoring political views, you know who they work for.

Correct.

Social media platforms are monitoring tools or honey traps.
declassified reports clearly show three letters agency simply end up buying the the whole thing.

Start-Up dynamic is: get funded by the deep state -> grow -> force a three letter agency to end up buying your shares -> then make a little strip tease to the bosses so that they keep you as a squeaky clean frontman. (save them the hassle to create a legend of buy somebody else.

A whole generation got mad rich of that corrupted dynamic

A corrupted version of the American Dream

CYNTHIA

Good to know. That’s why I only come hear…to get it right from the horses mouth!

Windy

I’m wondering if it is the white hats that are censoring this info on what appear to be real free speech sites, since they are only posting the info on this one site, they may be attempting to continue to keep this under wraps for a while longer. Not certain, just a guess.

kikas

I don´t think so, why allow duck duck to show Brennan military trial article in 5 or 6 different sources? If they didn´t want to drip the information we wouldn´t know,there are no leaks like in civilian world,imo – These matters are involving gag orders to the families, this is not illegal political prosecution, it´s lawfully executing indictments with the full force of the law,granted by the Constitution.
Biden faux presidency without votes is to avoid the riots caused by the sentences given to their heroes in these proceedings imo.

forsaken

Simple : they don’t want the the dumb masses to know yet, but at the same time they want a small base of awaken people and patriots to know.

Thank you, Forsaken!

forsaken

you are welcome my fiend

Darlene

good point… sounds plausible

Jypsywoman

Imagine that!

TP4

hang the squirrel..evil.evil person!

Mona Lisa

awe I love squirrels…don’t disgrace them…LOL

Windy

So do I, I buy peanuts to feed them so I almost always have a bunch of them in my yard

Mona Lisa

I just rehabbed 2 litter mates…just set them free about two weeks ago…I still see them every morning and every afternoon….