Bill Gates Military Tribunal: Day 2

Animosity soared to new heights at the start of Day 2 of Bill Gates’ military tribunal, with his lawyer, the dishonorable David Baluarte, accusing the Judge Advocate General’s Corps of “steamrolling” his client on patently false charges.  Baluarte challenged the tribunal’s assertion that Gates had had sex with male and female minors, claiming such allegations were impossible because Gates has been impotent since 1999.

“Even if that were true, and we can prove it isn’t,” Vice Adm. John G. Hannink countered, “we still have irrefutable evidence, including his ex-wife’s testimony, that he trafficked in children.”

Vice Adm. Hannink admonished Baluarte and Gates for wasting the court’s time with claims that Gates had contracted Covid-19 while detained at GITMO; Covid-19 PCR and antibody tests proved Gates had not fallen victim to the virus. Gates also claimed he had not received a Covid-19 vaccination, an assertion proved correct by serology tests. The day’s events, however, did not focus on Gates’ ties to the vaccine industry. Instead, the Office of Military Commissions continued pressing the child trafficking charges.

While Gates sat meekly and quietly—heeding his lawyer’s advice—Vice Adm. Hannink introduced the prosecution’s first witness of the day, a man who identified himself as Steven Sharpe, a self-described “fixer” whom Gates had paid millions of dollars to “tidy up” unfortunate incidents. This real-life Ray Donovan refuted Gates’ claims of impotence. Appearing on video via ZOOM, he told the tribunal that he had seen Gates take erectile dysfunction medication and Adrenochrome infusions to counteract ED.

“You personally saw this?” Vice Adm. Hannink asked Sharpe.

“On several occasions. Bill wasn’t going out and getting this stuff himself, and one of my responsibilities, for lack of a better word, was to get it for him. Two times I set up the infusion myself. And I can say this: If he was impotent beforehand, he wasn’t after. I know for an absolute fact Bill had sex with underage boys and girls in that dungeon of his at the Wyoming ranch,” Sharpe said.

Gates, shackled at the wrists, sprung from his seat and shouted, “I’ve never seen this man before in my entire life. This is a miscarriage of justice.”

“Control your client, Mr. Baluarte,” Vice Adm. Hannink said.

Steven Sharpe showed the tribunal several photographs of him and Bill Gates lounging at the Wyoming ranch. One image was of Gates lying on a gurney while Sharpe, looming overhead, administered an intravenous drip into Gates’ left arm. Sharpe insisted the photograph was of Gates receiving an Adrenochrome infusion. Moreover, Sharpe presented images of Gates surrounded by what appeared to be underage females.

“They were all drugged and had no idea where they were or what they were doing,” Sharpe said. “And I did much for him. I am also a cyber security specialist, and I helped his people with an algorithm that scrubbed clean negative press of Bill on the internet. I’m not talking about the conspiratorial shit; I’m talking about actual photographs and videos that put Bill in a bad light. As soon as anything like that hit the internet, it was immediately expunged. Bill didn’t care about the vaccine accusations because most of America believes that’s bullshit, even though it’s 100% true. My job was to preserve his public image, at all costs, and I did a damn excellent job of it. That’s why pics of him and Epstein or of him and his mistress didn’t even show up on the internet until after the military stormed his ranch, found the server running the algorithm and shut it down,” Sharpe said.

Sharpe went on to recount an incident where an overaggressive Gates, fresh off an Adrenochrome infusion, beat and murdered a 13-year-old girl he had imported into the U.S. from Thailand. Sharpe said he had “purified” several similar occurrences in the years he’d been working under Gates.

“And do you have personal knowledge that Gates trafficked in children?” Vice Adm. Hannink asked.

“I do. In fact, I was present two times when shipping containers arrived at the Port of New York and New Jersey. Each container had a dozen or more boys and girls. There were no manifests to sign. Bill made sure of that. He paid a lot of money to keep this all under the table and quiet,” Sharpe said.

Furthermore, he produced paystubs to prove his and Gates’ relationship. Two bore Gates’ signature, while the others had a “Microsoft Corporation” stamp. Each of the ten stubs was paid to Steven Sharpe for $365,000.

Vice Adm. Hannink dismissed the witness and recalled Gates’ ex-wife, Melinda Anne French, to the stand, also via ZOOM.

“Miss French, you were privy to the last witnesses’ testimony.  I have only a few questions to ask of you. Did you ever witness Steven Sharpe in the presence of the accused?” Vice Adm. Hannink asked.

“I did,” she replied. “And he did for Bill what he said he did,” Melinda said.

“And you have no reason to lie to this court?”

“My life of lies is over,” Melinda said. “I’m just happy to be finally free of that sociopath and his machinations.”

Vice Adm. Hannink then put the tribunal in recess until Wednesday morning, saying he’d start the day by focusing on Gates’ cozy relationship to Big Pharma.

Kandie Barriga

I’m confused, I thought the real Gates and his wife were hanged in India. Explain please.

Zee

Thanks Michael I trust your Military saurces

Your info comes from a high White Horse souse.

Zane

I trust his military sauces.

“Zane the Hypocrite” POS Traitor Troll

Zane

?

TrumpWon

Actually, he’s a pedophile here supporting other pedophiles.

His “sources” are his two cats.

Claire

IF these articles were lies, MB would be sued, but you can not sue a military op. Obama learned that in trying to take down Q and 8 chan.

Zane

Lol Obama never tried to take down Q and 8chan. Where do you come up with this crap? Q didn’t even show up until Obama was out of office.

Why does when Q start posting have anything with the fuckface Obama bring suit? We all know that is the point man for the cabal even though he is a complete regarded dipshit, the cabal would certainly would try to take down their most potent adversary in centuries. Huh. Now back to the coloring books and don’t forget to put your helmet on??!!!!

Mr Michael, May God bless you abundantly. I pray to St Michael The Archangel to protect you during these dark and trying times. ???

I pray that some very devoted, heavily-armed men also are there to protect MB.

pretty sure MB is heavily armed. as would be any prepared American.

TrumpWon

I’m pretty sure I know who Michael is. Not someone these pedophiles want to mess with that’s for sure.

Fair enough bf. God bless.

Mark

Friends, St Michael can’t help anyone. First you have to repent and receive Christ. Then He teaches us to pray this way, once we are truly born again… ” Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. 24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.” (John 16:23-24) Jesus is the divine sinless Savior from Heaven- the only Mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5). So-called “St Michael” was a sinner as was mary, all catholic priests, and so-called “popes.” Let’s follow Jesus.

Last edited 10 months ago by Mark
Mr. G

That story has been circulating for several years. Also involving vaccines. From how I remember the story (and not overly well, at that) they were hanged for deforming over 100k children alone, plus however many adults, and I could assume any sort of trafficking.

Elcee

All you have to do is go to ancestry dot com and look it up. Since Michael does not give dates, we cannot know anything for sure.

Claire

There have been 2 bills. One has wide eyes and the other one squinty. One has a bump on his forehead. The 2 different melindas do not look the same either. Ancestry.com reports the originals gates as dead in 2013. Parents were angered that he shot their kids with poisons and hung them, so the story goes

Your awareness of your awareness is your soul!

Like the source that told you Trump would be president in August? You should probably let them know that they are embarrassing themselves more and more every day they don’t storm the synagogues and start shooting ghouls.

Zee

We’ve been there done that many times on this Q…
When Military says they has the real deal–stop asking the same question.

She needs a dick.

Without a dick, Zee will never know what you’re taking about. Well, perhaps a turkey baster will suffice in her case.

Lucky star

She is a trophy… anyone can try her

Does she charge by the insult, by the comment, by the hour, or by the trick?

Cry more pedophile.

TrumpWon

Too bad yours rotted and fell off when BofA sucked it.

Robert

All you queers are getting old. Take your comments elsewhere.

Fuck off.

CYNTHIA

?WHAT? You make no sense…

That’s the intent of POS Traitor Trolls to distract from the TRUTH.

Zee

nasty Shill

nasty POS Shill

TrumpWon

He’s a pedophile. He’s very sad Hunter got arrested.

Cry more pedophile.

Dr. Dick

The Bill Gates here could be a CLONE.

Edward

Seems to me if you want a clone of somebody who is 65 years old then they should have started cloning 65 years ago. You can’t clone a person today and get a full adult in two weeks or a month or a year.
Personally I don’t think man has the smarts or wisdom to do the type of cloning people are talking about.

Let me know when ambulatory sex robots hit the markets (and the streets).

Buck, that has happened underground I am sure.

Right. Prototypes probably sheared too many members off to make it to βετα tests. Master beta tests!

TrumpWon

You already have the Japanese one. Don’t be mad they don’t offer kid versions.

Lucky star

So you want to become a first buyer to try out????

Exile

You are correct , the age consideration negates all the clone theories .

Nocte_Volens

You may be correct, but I am sure you (nor I) have any idea about the current state of cloning technology.

Josh Williams

Not all, who says humans have to do the cloning? Or perhaps bioengineering is involved? The woo is so thick nowadays that the possibilities are hard to comprehend. Lately, with the world so seemingly insane – the the most fantastical dirt roads of sci-fi conjecture magically form into paved freeways of reality…

Last edited 10 months ago by Josh Williams
Zane

Yeah let’s get some aliens and altenate dimensions and shit into these articles, it’s time RRN started really popping off 🙂

TrumpWon

No kid aliens for you pedophile.

Claire

Saw a great video from March 2017. An alien ship crashed on the border of Utah and Nevada. One being made it out alive.
You could see the FBI license plates and one of them got the video out to the public. The msn did not mention it, of course. TRUMP will speak out about aliens down the road.

Zane

Hell yeah, now we’re talking 🙂

How do you think these aliens will play into Trump’s reinstatement, Claire? Maybe they have some advanced medical tech that can undo the vaccines or something!

Cry more pedophile.

Jullou

Human birth, growth and aging is God’s realm. Cloning soulless subhumans/robots is Satan’s realm and probably not the same timeline in regards to growth and aging. IOW, the psychopaths/sociopaths that do this have figured out how to rapidly produce them.

Zane

Fascinating, do they do this via time travel or is it more of a portals-into-alternate-timelines deal, Jullou?

Losa

Dolly the sheep was cloned 25 years ago, you don’t think cloning, and science has improved, your clueless..

Dolly was a FF just to bring cloning out into the open. Wasn’t a true clone. I have dug into this extensively.

Check out Donald Marshall who was cloned and then de-programmed. MK ultra goes hand in hand with the cloning.

This is exactly what is currently happening with Britney Spears IMO.

And it was a failure. Had problems right from the start and died at age 6 even with the best health care. But you think doctors are making clones but not vaccines? Think about what you said and maybe you will see how silly you sound.

Cry more pedophile.

Claire

The nazi started to clone in the 1930’s. I met a scientist, through my profession, who told me that he was involved in cloning. I said, “That does not seem moral”. He did not do business with me.

You should know “Zane the Hypocrite”. That’s where sewer rat Traitor Trolls like yourself come from.

Zane

Wrong again Robert, they have assured me many times that I am not a clone. All the other Zanes who post in my place when I’m sleeping and stuff, those guys are the clones.

Ed Bob

Chi-chi floppy flip, poo poo! Nok a big poppy to shwang ol billy at ya? Nah.

Last edited 10 months ago by Ed Bob
Zane

Speaking of clones, it looks like we’ve got a defective Ed Bob over here, probably time for a new replacement ?

TrumpWon

Time to replace your face diaper pedophile.

Edward

Not at all likely. There are some laws of nature that can’t be broken. And Satan can’t create life. That is what God does.

What they create are not human only God creates Humans with souls.
What those monster’s create are soulless vessel’s that look human but are missing God’s spark of light and love, the soul.

Zee

It does not work like dolly the sheep.. Its more robotic AI

Alien technology and has been going on for decades. Replication takes about 6 months to develop a carbon copy at that point in time from a single cell.

But I believe these Biden’s to be deep fakes with masks.

Last edited 10 months ago by Johnny Lunchbucket
Elcee

Yes but he had the money to try anything available. A person with his ego would have had the clone started many years ago.

Claire

There was a cloning center in Cali. “elites” have been caught talking about which company they were using.

SeanW

Here’s the thing. Clones are identical not lookalikes.
The old Bill Gates & the new are not identical to their predecessors. Same with the old & the new Melinda. Close but not the same person.

However the new Gates has been operating as Gates for at least a decade & is still responsible for the things the new Gates has been doing & deserve the same fate.

Joseph G.

clones = disinformation.

Yep

CYNTHIA

Don’t you think Gate’s DNA was already tested? Get a grip.

kill them all.

Last edited 10 months ago by J Bill
SHARON B.

Maybe it is the doubles, they probably have to arrest them too.

Claire

Going to be interesting, that’s for sure

Stella Johnson

They were. that is fact because of the polio vaccine.Many kids died from it but we never heard a word that I know about it on the news. I was thinking not minutes ago, I wonder who this guy really is. I think he might have been connected to Soros but not sure. He knew where to step in. And he has gotten away with it.

kikas

South Africa and many other african nations would like to have a word with whoever is pretending to be him.

Joseph G.

Show proof?

If you are referring to acenstry.com- there’s zero proof there.

Just someone posting that Bill died.

Posting vs. Proof.

Last edited 10 months ago by Joseph G.
Claire

Isn’t Ancestry.com, from public records?

Ancestry,com was another dark website to get us to freely give them all our info and people fall for it. The dark gov don’t need to work hard at getting our info when the internet was designed for us to open up our entire existence.

Nort

Ancestry.com is owned by the Mormon church. Once again, you are giving people false information that only lives in your silly little world.

Cricket

Great observation!

All the DNA testing sites are completely Deep State. Trusting them is like trusting the MSM.

There is a distinct possibility IMO that this is Bill Gates 2.0 produced by the deepstate to keep the Covid ruse going. Just a couple of pennies.

Nikki Thomas

I was disgusted when I found out that Gates came to my college Alma Mater Georgia State University in Atlanta. Good Riddance!

Write a letter saying you won’t contribute another dime.

Don’t feel bad, he visited Clemson University, too. I’m sure some of them are not happy, either.

PayingCloseAttention

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely and money is power.

Diana Barahona

10 ‘And any man of the house of Israel, or of the soujourners who is soujourning in your midst, who eateth any blood, I have even set My face against the person who is eating the blood, and have cut him off from the midst of his people;
11 for the life of the flesh is the in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your soul; for it is the blood which maketh atonement for the soul.
12 ‘Therefore I have said to the sons of Israel, No person among you doth eat blood, and the sojourner who is sojourning inyour midst doth not eat blood;
13 and any man of the sons of Israel, or of the sojourners who is sojourning in your midst, who hunteth venison, beast or fowl which is eaten hath even poured out its blood and hath covered it with dust;
14 for it is the life of all flesh, its blood is for its life; and I say to the sons of Israel, Blood of any flesh ye do not eat, for the life of all flesh is its blood; any one eating it is cut off.

Leviticus 17:10 (Young’s Literal)

Last edited 10 months ago by Diana Barahona

1 Timothy 2:12
do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Lady Patriot

You can’t stop us, nah nah, deal with it.

Josh Williams

Interesting and surprisingly relevant today! Perhaps this discourse is a response from God rebuking the worshippers of baal. It is supposed that adrenochrome drinking was introduced to humanity from an outside source. One theory is that it was taught to man by the Sons of God of genesis 6 who landed on Mount Harmon in Northern Israel and taught mankind secret and forbidden knowledge.

Last edited 10 months ago by Josh Williams
Paladin

“Another one bites the dust!”

Let Mr Baluarte weasel out of the damning evidence presented today.

Carolyn

A self confessed god who thought it okay to maim, torture and murder for his own pleasure. How sick and evil can one human being get. Sad day in this world to see the uncovering of such evil. And even sadder day to see those who will sit back and do nothing about this exposed evil against mankind. Especially the crimes against our children. Thank God some of us are waking up!!

Humans are the only species who follow unstable “leaders”.

THE PROPHET

Reply to Carolyn. So very true, Carolyn. I wish moire people would feel the same way and stand up against this kind of evil. These days everything is OK. No one wants to rock the boat and that’s the reason evil is rampant. Thanks to the Military tribunals so much evil is being uncovered. Thank you Mr. Michael Baster. God bless you and keep you safe. You are doing a fantastic job. It’s about time people wake up and realize what is happening around them.

Claire

“The only way for evil to exist is for good people to do nothing”.

I believe that was from Martin Luther King

Lady Patriot

I agree. The only thing I would add to that, is the despicable complicity of the subhumans who come to this site on a daily basis, to claim that everything in these articles never happened. They never bother to post supporting evidence, because they don’t really care about the subject matter, they just think it’s fun to “ramp up the nutters.” The other day, I wondered why they would devote so much energy and time to destroying Patriots who come here. I mean, what do we all really want? We want to put an end to the torture, mutilation and slaughter of innocent children, and a restoration of our freedom. Why in the world would any human think that those things deserve so much ridicule and scorn and vehement denial? It makes no sense from a logical standpoint.

SpR

OMG

Chris Russ

Huge! That mountain vacation really paid off Mr. Baxter. Thank you for keep us informed.

Excellent! Thank you, Michael! Awaiting Gates tribunal Day3!

Wondering

Any word Michael on the heartbreaking situation with Afghanistan betrayal of Americans be stranded? Is our military going to just stand there and watch them get butchered? Biden (actor, etc) and Harris are gleeful to watch Tome burn

JusticeSeeker

Evil

Salomé

We need a new definition for the term “humanitarian.”

Wondering

Any word Michael on the heartbreaking situation with Afghanistan betrayal of our country and leaving Americans stranded? Behind enemy lines? Is our military and Berger going to just stand there and watch them get butchered? Biden (actor, etc) and Harris are gleeful to watch Rome burn

Irish Girl

Thank you. Their actions are unforgivable.

Not to mention Heels-up Harris saying they want to hold a candlelight vigil for the “freedom fighters” instead of the Marines and Navy .members killed by that suicide bomber. I mean, how callous can she get?

She’s a little more than “mixed up” on her priorities. She’s wacked.

To say the least.

Claire

What would you expect, as she is a he named Kamal Arousch.

I am not able to find anyplace other than RRN where she is quoted as saying that. Can you point me to some other sources?

Elcee

I think gateway Pundit had something on it.

Elcee

The current Harris is a double, even the politicians know this would not be received well by the public. The public is who they want to fool. If this is the real Harris she would be crying alligator tears to keep up appearances and try to win over the public in an effort to preserve any political future she might have.

Sharon Manning

I’m livid over this. Can’t stand to watch Biden or Kamala. Very thankful for mute button. What have we done?

“We” didn’t do it. The election was stolen by people who have wanted to destroy us for a long time.

kikas

US is the only obstacle standing between us and their global new order,fascists took over the entire world EXCEPT US.

Some nations allow people claiming to be their superiors to rule them,they don´t understand why we are free and why we won´t bend the knee to no one.

Last edited 10 months ago by kikas

Agree. Kikas, requesting your permission to forward a copy of your recent post regarding the Pharma hierarchy and Gate’s connection. Showing the lengths these people (CEO’s) go, to avoid detection, and escape liability by diversifying their investments mutually, across an entire sphere of pharma companies. I have a feeling it’s going to add substance to their nefarious activities any time now. ?

kikas

Of coarse, my friend.
Also interesting the fact that NIH does the research for Fda and who´s NIH top dog? non other,then… Fauci´s wife.

It´s like when fakebook fact checkers “checked” info with Peter Dazdak… A freaking nightmare.
Now we will see what else will they be forced to reveal….

CYNTHIA

We were born.

Salomé

If that is not treason, what is?

TrumpWon

If they will sacrifice kids, they will sacrifice anyone. These people are sick!

Wait til the Taliban upload doggy torture-snuff films to Youtube. That should get at least PETA wound up.

One ex-serviceman from Britain founded NOWZAD, an animal shelter that worked to send dogs home to the servicemen who had befriended them. They also rescued strays, and larger animals such as donkeys (who are badly overworked and then thrown away by the side of the road), a cow, a horse, and a goat. He and 200 dogs and cats made it out on one of the last flights. Unfortunately he did have to humanely euthanize the oldest animals but that is far kinder to do than leave them behind to be tortured by muslims who view dogs as ‘unclean.’ They saw a video where the Taliban cut off the noses of working dogs for sport. Afghan workers at the shelter stayed and they will care for the larger animals unless prevented. He said he would return when able.

Last edited 10 months ago by Guest4579

God bless him! He’s a hero in my book.

kikas

It´s more likely to see them upload videos w/women stoned to death in the street just for looking up, or having their nose or ears cut when they are not attacked with acid.
No singing, no nothing but Biden will still be sending them their promised cash for gender assignments,right?

jypsywoman

John McAfee has released a few pics/videos on telegram that will make ya puke, so YES THESE PEOPLE OR THE SICKEST OF SICK!……Praying John IS still alive, if not, someone has all those TB of data and releasing a little at a time.

Kandie Barriga

I saw those pics and vids, very disturbing. I was asking Telegram ANONS why they were not talking about it and the Real Kim Shady blocked me. Those pics and vids are real, 100%. Nobody is talking about it.

Melissa

Sick sick sick!! And to think how long this has been going on for…

Ed Bob

They are WICKED.

Been praying for the safety of the Military/Special Forces and their safe return home to their families.

jypsywoman

AMEN, me too, God Speed please!

AMEN!

live oak

AMEN!

Roadmaster55

Why is this evil still walking around? What will it take to end this anti-American abomination?

jypsywoman

They won’t be much longer, the end is near, have faith, don’t give up, support all you can. God Bless

Roadmaster55

Thank You. Blessings.

Ed Bob

The EBS announcement.

Wondering

Thank you so kindly brother!!! I hope I didn’t come off as critical of our military and Berger. The current face of the military and statements from the “Pentagon” are hardly reassuring this the face of the military we see and hear from officially and it’s killing the spirit and moral of our people as you know more fully even than we. My heart is breaking over how gleeful these radical leftists are in these crushing postures before the world! If I read Berger right, he is pissed beyond words!!!! Like all of us!!!

You’re awesome man!!! Thanks for hope!!!

William Turner

Michael, please write up a story about the Afghanistan surrender ASAP.

jypsywoman

thank you Michael, my other sources confirm what you said. God Bless

Ritaki

Which bastard traitor down voted you!! I fixed it

On other websites running different software for comments, you can see WHO downvoted you and you can also BLOCK other users.

Ed Bob

OWD is not legit. He’s a well know traitor troll here on RRN that disrupts, mocks and confuses.

Yep

Lucky star

OWD is a double face..depending on the wind

Melissa

Wow!!

Jullou

We will have many witnesses that will tell their stories about how fraudster Biden, et al “were willing to sacrifice everyone.”

Thank you Micheal!

Oliver, there are servicemen who are putting their own homes and fortunes on the line to PERSONALLY try to get Americans out of Afghanistan. May they be blessed.

a nobody

Oh, I am glad to hear that. Are you sure they were not sold off?
I am sure Biden was willing to let all of the people die. Why would he care. Perhaps the military at the airport knew who was playing both sides of the war and just left them. It is after all a civil war and we don’t belong in it. I cried yesterday morning seeing the faces and names of our Marines who died on TV. So sad, my heart hurt.

Larry

MB, as you say “they were willing to sacrifice EVERYONE.” That statement still leaves the question for what purpose? The price that Biden/Harris are paying for this stunt is heavy indeed. Their approval ratings have tanked. As I heard said on several occasions, you never interrupt your enemy while they’re destroying themselves. Let me suggest this idea for your comment, if you’re so inclined. I think this is a DS false flag OP designed to take our eyes off of, and the MSM from reporting all the actions the “Patriots” are accomplishing in taking the DS down here in the good ole’ US of A. A large part of that is exactly the activities in Gitmo that you are reporting on; those taken into custody, standing before Tribunals, found guilty and being executed. The number is mounting. It’s hard to ignore, and getting harder. Another facet to be distracted from is the Forensic Audit results in several states. When the reveal gets to the point that it shows Pres. Trump the legitimate winner of the 11/03/20 election, I believe the hammer will drop. That coupled with all the intel the Miltary controls will be devastating to the DS. I can hardly wait!!! Keep up your good work. You’re high on my list of folks I’d like to drink a beer with some day!

Ed Bob

Larry, way too wordy.

Suggest;

‘Hey Mike, beers on me someday soon!’

Lady Patriot

Larry is free to say what he wants.

Sojourner Truth

Great and encouraging comment!

I wasn’t aware “they” had any approval ratings?

Yup each American many big $$$$ in hostage negotiations which Biden and company would gladly pay to re-fill the deepstate’s depleted coffers.

The movie is nearing its climax which should be any day and then the libs will all seek out the cry rooms and I will sledgehammer all the dipshits that refused to be red-pilled. Can’t fucking wait.

There is stubbornness and then there is oblivious stubbornness which is another expression for retarded.

Darlene

their end goal is to flood us with Afgan refugees.. to import 3rd world so we become the 3rd world.. part of GLobalist plan to destroy our standard of living in the US.. overburden our system with freeloading refugees who don’t speak English.. Islamification of Western Christian Culture.. “seed” American with more muslms so we are outnumbered.. We Americans HAVE NO SAY in who is being force immigrated into our country.. A handful of sick commie’s in State Dept and illegally elected fraudsters are flooding our country with a future gang of Afgans who will be paid mercenaries to kill Patriots when we have had enough. They only have to pay them with food since they come here with NOTHING! Cheap hired help. They are INVADERS!! not ALLIES!!! i don’t care what they say.. really 100K INTERPRaTORS.. deserve citizenship???? WTF??

Elcee

Since Trump is running a shadow government, I think things will be taken care of. I do not believe Trump would not try to get those people out. Also there is a lot of disinformation regarding what is happening.

Claire

Yes, they were willing to sacrifice everyone. You forgot the part that they would “blame it on TRUMP”. How novel.

Anne

Thanks for this intel, Michael – and please tell your sources that we pray for their safety as well as that of our special forces. We so appreciate those who put themselves aside to keep everyone informed and up to speed on these things. Keep your eyes open as well!

Lady Patriot

They intended all of that military hardware to end up in Taliban hands. Biden and Harris should be flown to Afghanistan and thrown out of the plane wearing nothing but parachutes.

I love your way of thinking.

Lady Patriot

“Simper” Fi? Unbelievably disrespectful, but not surprising.

live oak

Michael, THANK YOU for posting this. It gives me some comfort to know Special Forces is there trying to get everyone out. I’ve been angry, exhausted and just sick about what happened to our citizens, allies, and not to mention all the tanks and black hawk helicopters, the weapons, uniforms,night vision goggles etc. So far crickets. All those involved have to be held to account. Milley, Austen, Blinken and all the rest of them need to be charged.
Will you let us know how it going? Everyone is devastated by this turn of events,

Your awareness of your awareness is your soul!

Every U.S. citizen in Afghanistan is getting what they deserve. We should not ever have been over there.

Anonymous

The Americans are going to be used to prevent any involvement in the invasion of Taiwan.

MB recently posted an article on the MILITARY (NOT Biden Administration) getting our people out.

Freddie

May god show no mercy on this evil son of a bitch

I used to work for Bill Gates. I guess my salary should be considered as “blood money.” I will ask Rabbi Shekelstein to forgive me in the next confessional.

Jim Johannsson

Hate to break it to you, but the good Rabbi can’t forgive anyone on God’s behalf.

Oy. I’ll have to ask Rabbi Shekelstein for a refund then!

instead of shekels, ask for Manischewitz blackberry on par.

Oy, such a bargain!

It’s not like you knew it beforehand or would have taken it or worked for him if you knew these things beforehand. Nothing intentional on your part and just trying to make a living. Just a disappointment to find out years later when truth comes out.

Ahh, so that’s how you got burned out on Win10?
Switching to Linux os was like saying “Fk u” to that prick.
I understand completely now…

Windows 7 was OK and I was quite good at it. When Gates-Obama-AMD-Intel-NSA-FBI-CIA-etc got together and planned a back door superhighway beginning with Win8 and becoming utter BloatSpyWare under Windoze10, I quit my job at Mi¢ro$oft and bailed. I’ve been an avid user of Torvald’s O/S since I started computering. Now I’m a devotee.
FUCK WINDOZE
FUCK BILL GATES
May hell be one enormous Windows Update that never ends!

Sher

Lots out today. Thank you Mr. Baxter!

Christine curry

Copy That! A crazy time to be sure. You help us to navigate! Thank You ?❤️??

Jim Johannsson

May I predict Gates will soon be meeting someone far more evil than even himself.

Old Splitfoot is sweeping his front porch just for Billy Boy….

JFKAuthor

This is getting better and better.

I’m waiting for the next MB installment with bated breath!

Weirder and weirder is more like it. “Susan Sloate?”

Shutterbug

Sure does look like her J Bill.

Just wondering why post here using 2 separate accounts.

Wondering

You’re awesome man!!! Thanks for hope!!!

Zee

Robert David Steel Just passed away – Covid –hospital would not allow him to take his own HCQ

Patriot Gal

I heard he was actually getting better. He was still put on a ventilator which blasts the lungs with 100% O2. It’s NOT like a canula in the nose. Thoughts are that “they” are getting back at DeSantis. RDS was in a Florida hospital. Maybe a hit?

“Bring out yer dead!” DING!
“But I don’t want to go on the cart!”
“Bring out her dead!”
“I’m getting better!”
BONK!

Ring around the rosy, (rosy marks on skin)
a pocket full of posies, (flowers helped with the smell)
ashes, ashes, (cremations all around)
we all fall down! (people dropping like flies)

This was a nursery rhyme that originated from the Black Death.

“I’m not quite dead yet..”

Melissa

Scott Mckay said the same thing! Too suspicious…

Who has better “rock solid sources” than POS Traitor Trolls who sell their souls to their Satanic Masters spewing propaganda, lies and deception for “Chump Change”.

Yes, the voices in her head always tell the truth.

Exile

He thought Covid was a hoax .

Covid is a hoax. Spike proteins shed by the vaxx isn’t.

Zane

Robert David Steel didn’t get the vaxx, Bill. Even Zee here is conceding that he died of covid.

Haven’t you read where all kinds of deaths are counted as Covid? PCR test now admitted false positives. Motorcycle accidents, heart attacks etc all counted as Covid. How? Changed definition to died with and not from. Get the picture yet of what they’re doing and why to falsely get death numbers up?

kikas

And to get payed using that emergency fund created for covid….

jypsywoman

it is!

RIP RDS. ???

TP4

saw a post of both smiling…David steel and John macAffee

Salomé

But apparently they forced a respirator on him – – – would such acts not amount to murder? Premeditated? Mourning his passing…

Jullou

The hospitals are being forced to use respirators in abundance (Per health care whistleblowers that have quit.) We know why.

Last edited 10 months ago by Jullou
Shutterbug

The ventilators kill people with china virus

Darlene

CDC protocol is what is killing people.. a nurse testified to this fact.. on Rumble.. STAY AWAY FROM ALL HOSPITALS.. INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS FOR PROFIT.. IS ALL THEY ARE!!

It’s used to get 50k.

Lady Patriot

Lol, apparently, Jim can dish it out, but he can’t take it.

Lady Patriot

Lol, “faggot” is so 70’s, Boomer.

Obamacare is a bitch. And so are you.

Carrie

Very unlikely to be Convid, and impossible to prove given it’s never been isolated or proven to exist. Usual respiratory causes of death have all dropped to virtually zero eg flu usually kills 60,000 but now just 64. Do the math. Con-vid is a disease of Fraud, pure and simple. He probably had the bioweapon injection and died like many older people are doing.

Jullou

Either that or a microwave weapon that simulates a heart attack. We have heard of many such suspicious deaths of conservatives.

Spoken like a true POS sewer rat COWARD Traitor Troll.

1 Timothy 2:12

Carrie

I’m so excited to be trolled by you guys, keep it up if you can little boys.

unlabeled quality

can we keep you? we ned more spice and sass from patriot types around here.

Lady Patriot

You can’t make us, ha ha.

I once banged one of those and all of the crazy was fun to screw! Don’t knock it.

Carrie

Actually Jim, I have an IQ at the 99.99th percentile, so that is factually incorrect. How about you?

Carrie

Jim, what’s your IQ? No need to share the number, just the percentile. And I looked up LIGMA, either you’re a gay man or have a terrible disease, both of which are fine by me.

unlabeled quality

never try to prove anything to a troll. you’re better off trying to have a logical conversation with a mosquito.

Shutterbug

Ligma is FICTIONAL dipwad.

Carrie

Laughing at you, OWD man

Ed Bob

JB, where do you live? I’d love to stop by and have a chat sometime.

Last edited 10 months ago by Ed Bob
unlabeled quality

sounds like complications resulting from graphene poisoning. graphene can get past the brain-blood barrier, where it’s free to create blood clots in the brain.
this was murder, plain and simple.

Lady Patriot

That was my thought upon hearing this news. They’re taking out high-profile Patriots, making examples of them.

Haha, triggered.

CYNTHIA

REMINDER: If you have Wahu-Flu, never go to the hospital! (anyway, for what? IV’s & blood tests?) You probably will probably will die there.Stay home with those who know what your wishes are AND how to treat you. IF you DO succumb to ‘it’ ….well, at least you will be at your own home, surrounded by friends & family. REMINDER: FILL OUT YOUR ADVANCED DIRECTIVES.

Cynthia is correct and you KNOW it POS Traitor Troll “BS” Buffer.

Hey, she was a cashier at CVS. She is practically a doctor!

Zane

Goddamn this is terrible advice. Yeah don’t go seek help from any medical experts everyone, just traumatize your family by laying in bed hacking your lungs out while they all sit around you helplessly watching you die.

Lady Patriot

“Medical experts” aren’t treating anyone for covid-19, they haven’t since it began. When you go to the hospital in a last-ditch effort to survive, they intubate you, which causes your lungs to explode and kills you. A horrific way to die.

Carrie

Good advice. This weekend at Bardsfest one of the courageous Doctors told of his mother-in-law being murdered by the hospital using a combination of drugs that stopped kidney function whilst pumping her full of fluids, so her lungs filled with fluid and she drowned. He said that combination is now the protocol for the flu that they have named Covid.

Ed Bob

Shut your foul hole Jimmy, before I reach through this thread and break the teeth out o your face with my Harbor Freight breaker bar.

Keep the good COVID HOAX info flowing Cynthia!

Last edited 10 months ago by Ed Bob
Lady Patriot

A brief etymology lesson, Jim: the word “cunt” is derived from the Middle English word “quint,” which is derived from the Old English word “quaint,” which means “pretty.”

Ex.: “Kys my quaint,” quod she.

-The midwife, ‘The Decameron’ by Giovanni Boccaccio, 14th century poet.

So, be sure to thank Jim for the lovely compliment, Cynthia.

Derwin

NO!! FOR REAL??

Derwin

why didn’t he make his own?

Elcee

Why would RDS even go to a hospital? He knows/knew enough about this stuff to stay away from the medical idiots. Something does not seem right about this. Hit or witness protection?

Sharon Manning

He had bronchitis and felt he needed oxygen. He told doctors he did NOT want a vent. But they sedated him and put it in anyway. Wonder what they get paid nowadays for a covid death? Last I saw it was around $35,000.

a nobody

I don’t know who that is, but I really hate hearing that. Where did he get it? I would very much like a supply. What they don’t know won’t hurt me.

Hoser

Goodbye Gates. FK OFF and DIE!

MAGA

Gates is creepier and more dangerous than I suspected. It seems like all of us, including the children, have been his targets.

>> This real-life Ray Donovan refuted Gates’ claims of impotence.

Best line of the article.