Military Blasts Trump Over Endorsing Obama Acolyte

Friction between White Hat commanders and President Donald J. Trump resumed Thursday afternoon after Fox News’ host Laura Ingraham learned during an interview with Arizona gubernatorial candidate Karrin Taylor Robson that her competitor, Karri Lake, was once a stalwart Obama supporter.

Ingraham was shocked because Trump endorsed Lake’s bid to helm the Grand Canyon State, and so too was Marine Corps General David H. Berger, who saw Ingraham’s Thursday broadcast, said a source in the general’s office.

He told Real Raw News that General Berger literally facepalmed himself upon hearing that Lake had donated sizable chunks of cash to Obama’s presidential campaigns and spearheaded a grassroots campaign that helped fund the dark lord’s candidacy. Lake had even knocked on doors in Republican precincts for Obama, encouraging lifelong conservatives to switch sides.

“General Berger was more than a bit upset at Trump’s endorsement of Kari Lake. He’s been Trump’s best ally among the White Hats, and he’s cautioned Trump about appointing, hiring, and endorsing Deep State saboteurs posing as Republicans. Gen. Berger’s been as constant as the Northern Star, solidly in Trump’s camp. But other commanders who heard the broadcast, officers who have already questioned Trump’s competency, were outraged, and they let Gen. Berger know,” our source said.

The officers in question were Major Gen. Richard E. Angle and Col. J.D. Keirsey, both of whom have criticized Trump’s lack of foresight and accused Gen. Berger of blindly supporting a man who frequently embraced traitors as allies. On a conference call with Gen. Berger, they namedropped Jeff Sessions, William Barr, John Bolton, and Michael Pence as wolves in sheep’s clothing whom Trump had incorporated into his inner circle. Persons who betrayed Trump when he was most vulnerable. Gen. Angle said Trump’s feckless leadership was compromising the military’s ability to wage a successful war against the Deep State.

“With due respect, General Berger, this cannot continue. We’re crippled by our own,” Gen. Angle reportedly said.

“I’ll talk to him again,” Gen. Berger replied.

And on Saturday afternoon they spoke again by phone, with Gen. Berger asking Trump to stop supporting Kari Lake.

“We believe she’s Deep State, Mr. President, and frankly, she loves Obama,” Gen. Berger said.

The general, our source said, tried to impress upon Trump the military’s concerns, but Trump seemed more interested in boasting about renovations made to his personal Boeing 757. Trump bragged that his remodeled jumbo jet was now equipped with flares, chaff, and an extensive countermeasures suite—just like Air Force One—and could outperform any plane of its size in the sky. Trump was particularly impressed by his plane’s enhanced engines, saying his 757 could cruise at Mach .85 while other 757s could achieve only Mach .8.

When Trump paused for breath, our source added, the general steered the conversation back toward Trump’s questionable endorsements.

“I gave you authority to catch criminals, general, not get political. Yes, Pence is a very bad guy, and, no, I didn’t know then he was a pedophile in Indiana. I’ve learned a lot—more than you know. You do your job and keep your people in line, and let me do mine. I didn’t empower you to question me. I did it so you can get some very bad people out of office and off the street. Don’t question my moves; I know what I’m doing,” Trump told him.

According to our source, the conversation ended with Trump disconnecting the call.

“General Berger is still calling the White Hat shots, but the dissenting voices grow louder,” our source said.

Things aren’t going so well for the White Hats these days, huh guys 😕

Edward

I do agree with that. Makes you wonder if they know what’s going on between themselves.

Truckinbroke

Real online home based work to make more than $14k. Last month I made $15k from this home job. Very simple and easy to do and earnings from this are just awesome for details. For more detail visit the given website.. http://Www.profit97.com

Avy

Hello

Rebecca E. Smith

If your’e so rich, why are you “truckinbroke”? This isn’t the place to sell your stuff dude.

Scott

I agree,

Truckinbroke

𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 over 𝟣3𝟢 USD 𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my Best friend makes over 18643 USD a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE….  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Truckinbroke

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.

That is what I do…  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

hello

helloi

fire boy

fuck off commie libtard POS…….go pull your scam somewhere else……like Liberals of Tic Toxic

Last edited 4 months ago by Truckinbroke

I make $25K per month by trolling. Contact George Soros for further details.

“Such are the paths of all who go after ill-gotten gain; it takes away the life of those who get it.” Proverbs 1:19

Ban this spaming asshole

Infiltration is much greater than people assume.

And it goes both ways, no doubt

No doubt…..

hello

Last edited 4 months ago by Truckinbroke

I believe deceit has no boundaries, I have experienced deceit on a personal level , over the span of at least 2 decades that goes beyond the Twilight Zone.

Maria Regina

People can repent and truly change. Yes, this makes things difficult for the White Hats, but with all the news readily available concerning the Deep State’s ties to CIA-drug trade, Mexican drug cartel human slavery, CCP body-parts harvesting, the Illuminati and Hillary Clinton’s baby-killing for adrenochrome, and how truly satanic the Deep State is with their openly broadcasted Super Bowl and CERN festivals, a lot of people have awakened to the Truth and no longer support Obama and his Democrat minions.

OnlyInAmerica

What about the super bowl?

The Super Bowl is a gigantic human traffickers paradise. It’s so evil and the trafficking so huge at that time that families really need to keep in very very close contact with their children, of all ages….

OnlyInAmerica

Look at the main companies doing the ads. Pepsi, Nike, Disney… “You just won the Super Bowl, What are you going to do next” ”I’m going to Disney World”
Always in front of our eyes.

Gary Lee Taylor

As I understand
It has been used for child trafficking and pedophiles
Using the influx of people as cover

Hunter Hunter

Yeah maybe she genuinely switched sides, I did see her humiliate a CNN reporter the other day, it was pretty classic. Or maybe she is an imposter and Trump is taken in by her because she’s attractive and charming. I’ve noticed that Trump tends to like people who say nice things about him until they prove otherwise, he’s even said so himself.

Yes , and that is a weakness , a very critical weakness for someone in the US Presidency. Mr. Trump should tread very carefully , he should know this considering what has happened thus far. This is for White Hats too. Blind loyalty is DANGEROUS. Vigilance is ETERNAL.

Phew! Try decaf.

Ken

Scumbag

Mikee

What if we bartered for whatever that was needed like goods for goods an service/ labor for service/ labor without money needed ! (Seems like prisoners , poor people from foreign countries, old military Veterans, older rural farmers like the Amish people, survivalist like outdoor mountain people all know how!) Maybe, if we live as a community of caring people who helped people to learn how to fish instead of giving them a fish! This way everyone can take care of their self an save an store up for hard times! Instead of relying on everyone for everything needed ! I’m surprised there’s not more classes, or video tutorials on how to ! But, unfortunately until it’s to late everyone afraid to get there hands dirty an for that reason! The bible clear people are destroyed by their lack of knowledge basically concerning about everything especially with trusting everyone with their needs ! Everytime I think about everything going on in this world is because we need people to feed us , support us, protect us , when we are the people they use for those services ! They want us to rely on them instead of relying on our selves! I love the 10 commandments from God Our Heavenly Father for peace an love ! Instead of what the One world government mockery 10 commandments says an wants for evil an control ! We need to wake up an go back to our roots of taking care of ourselves an trusting in Our Heavenly Father God Almighty for everything we are lacking for ! Like wisdom an knowledge an compassion for each other !

Last edited 4 months ago by Mikee

I agree with you..I had a friend from Germany and she was telling me that people bartered for food. That is how they survived. They lived in the bombed out buildings of Berlin and yes, it was very hard but they survived by learning what each neighbor or community had and what each needed thus beaing able to barter and survive. Listen to The Lord God for He KNOWS what is best…Yes, I have missed it by not listening but He will help each of us..

Ken

I’m making 95$/hr telling trolls like you to F. Off

Its called the cabal…Soros, Rockefeller, ect…sold your soul. Your think punishment day dont come but it will.

I know exactly what you are saying. I went to school for visual communications tech and did very well for the short period of time back in the 80s when there was still film in cameras and people used their heads and their hands together. Everything was made easier… to the point you really dont have to think.
The atmosphere was changing amongst the public and the high influx of LGBTQRCP babylonian indoctri-nation. I paid for my college education with my own money through hard work as a sport fisherman and then becoming a commercial fisherman. Ive seen the changes from far off in the distance long ago and didnt like it. That is why I was out to sea for nearly 4 decades. Ive been into every aspect of things of this world and have been very blessed for the wide range of experiences.
I would live to educate people on the things that our Forefathers knew, waaaay better than I. But i dont have to use velcro to tighten up my shoes.

Mikee

Little food , for thought the more you go without having shoes on ! The healthier your body is after being well grounded that’s not to include it gives you tougher skin ! Instead of weak flesh that’s easily torn an hurt ! At least that’s what the older generation say ! Kinda like you can tell a lot about someone just from their hand shake an skin! Soft weak hands more than likely all talk about how to do manual labor ! Strong, rough hands let you know they are more than talk! Knowledge is power especially if you put hard work behind it ! At least that’s what a wise old man told me ! When you live as your forefathers did you love all the tough education that was learned!

Exactly, look at how Trump demands control in his handshakes.

Just as in a game of Chess or Poker the players do not openly divulge their moves or plans. In other words, they are not willfully ‘transparent’. People have to learn to look beyond the ‘nose on their face’.

This is a World War between Satan and God in which Satan has infiltrated the 7 (Mountains or Spheres) of Influence of Every Nation. Marquis of Queensbury Rules Do Not Apply here. Evil Must Be eradicated by any and all means possible for future generations. There can be No Half Measures. It’s ‘All Or None. WWG1WGA

Joe Terry.

I agree. Earth is prison planet. Most here for a reason. Waking up is key 🔑 to this war 5000 year war. Trump is ally of Dracos. Light is here and so is help. Light beings. Anunnaki. Light angels. Kurrs. Been fighting the draco and maitre. 5000 years. 100 more years with light help. Stay positive…

Joe Terry.

Krystos angels. To be exact…..

so trump is an ally of the bad guys? that what your saying?

It’s the Righteous Vs. The Unrighteous, plain and simple. ….

Good good, keep going…

Isaac

The Anunnaki, that’s the name of the movie I was trying to remember where the top alien took the side of earthlings and convinced everyone of his loyalty turned out to be the biggest traitor. Reminds me of Cicero’s statement: a nation can tolerate fools, but traitors at the highest level are the most dangerous. We have had them for many years at presidential level, but this seems to be the final play.

Ken

Proof… none of this new age bullshit… proof

Ruby Kennard

Well, with Obama, his past history was so guarded and all we were given were fairy tales….Now, we know, the DS had every facet of his life ‘created’ for deception. I just learned while researching stuff on Geo HW Bush, that Bush and Obama’s grandfather were first cousins and both worked in the CIA together before Obama’s grandparents moved to the Hawaiian CIA office. Obama was chosen as a child for the part he played in destroying American, They were all Globalist puppets of the WEF/Rothschild/Gates NWOrder agenda. If not for Trump……..

These globalist elites are all inter-related in some way, shape, fashion, or form. The people of the world have been played like a cheap fiddle for centuries. These elites are all satanistic baal and baphomet worshippers, which now explains A Lot. Christianity and Christians are a bane to the very existence of Satan and his worshippers because Jesus and God are a real threat to them. There is power in the blood of the lamb and satanists know it. No other faith has suffered persecution from the ungodly for so long, and it’s all getting ready to flip in favor of the godly.

Last edited 4 months ago by Truckinbroke

Obama and handlers thought they won. I wonder what Barry would say today….Barry….Barry? Oh Ya, Barry can’t answerus he is gone.

ABSOLUTELY ! When confronted by EVIL, YOU KILL IT! You don’t bargan with it , you do not parley with EVIL , YOU KILL IT!

I understand what you are trying to say, but please, try to understand this: Satan only does what God allows him to do. Let that truly sink in. Being that Satan only does what God allows him to do, how successful do you think he would be waging war against God? He knows he is already defeated, and his target is God’s people. These are those who have the testimony of Christ AND (not or) keep His commandments.
“And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.” Revelation 12:17

Don’t get me wrong, good and evil do exist, but the war is in us, warring over which way we will go, and has been since the garden. They had the choice set before them, obedience or rebellion. Also in Deuteronomy 30 the choice was set before them, blessings and cursings, life and death,obedience or rebellion. And today, the choices remain the same, choose you this day whom you will serve.
“And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keeps his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.” 1 John 2:3-5
“This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.” Deuteronomy 30:19

Gary Lee Taylor

The world knows the rich and their cronies sleep with children and drink their blood
That’s enough to know

voice of one

I heard Trump died of cancer a while back, and what we are seeing is a doppleganger. Hopefully, the good guys are pulling the strings of this “trump”….

Its funny your buying this writing by unknown source. I was sucked in but have since learned this is just a way for confusion to be brought forward on both sides. People do kits for money.

Jack ass. But they are going swimmingly for the satanic traitors, right????

Rude 🙁

Honest

Liar

She’s always rude

Bev Kungl

I completely agree with you. Jan thinks she knows everything and thinks she can be rude to everyone who doesn’t think like her. Someone asked a valid question on one of the posts and she jumped all over that woman for asking a simple question. I would be very surprised she has friends because one gets what one gives in life. She is so classless.

She seems to be quite unsocial, similar to Zee.

Last edited 4 months ago by Truckinbroke

Why is this asshole allowed to spam the forum. Ban them!!!

Hayyim

Use your damned head – Trump is one of them, always was….Trump is the leader of a separate faction of Deep State which practices “gender Inversion” as a sacramental act of devotion to an equally malevolent Godhead as that of Hillary Clinton.

Trump isn’t doing sh-t for you and the sooner you realize you are all alone the better your thinking will become.

…they don’t give a sh-t about you

the tards wont like that…. but maybe

JillyBean Tukee

You’re what the rest of us call a “low information voter.” You spend your days trolling RRN. How is your mom’s basement?

Chaos and anarchy only ‘worked’ for your party – no longer.

Hayyim

Pull yoyr skirt down, your stereotypes are showing.

Sandy Thomas

L-ar you are Haymaker.

Joseph

You are absolutely correct. The two face child god janus, and no, I won’t capitalize that child’s name. Fact, a boy and a girl, that likes to steal The Father’s identity and do this shit. Do not Trust DJT! The Creator gave that entity a job to do, and is instead arresting the four guys. Gen. B, You KNOW WHO I AM, arrest and apprehend!!!! No mercy, no compassion, no remorse!!!! Tyrants do not get a “pass”, nor do any of “them” get to “save face”. I know how I sound, telepathically, but my anger is justified and very warranted. Fact, not fiction!! Regardless of what any of the inmates “be lie ve”, fighting against The FORCE, ends very badly, for every SOUl doing so. I might appear to be a 49 year old, greying Hybrid Hu Man, but I STILL carry THAT gene. Hit me, find out what I do with the kinetic energy. That “feeling” You are ALL receiving, the “o-shit, something is happening “feeling””. The Source of Life, has a first, middle, and last name, 2 let’s, 2 arms, etcetera, and is NOT in the RACES found in “wildlife”. Is it Truly that hard to except??? Cognitive dissidence is very strong, and is why everyone hates me. I do not pretend I’m “human”, because I’m told to, or You “say so”. This “earth” doesn’t even know what fucking bathroom to piss in, and the civilization and their books, want to “rule” me???? Follow The Golden Rule!!! I enforce it on All Living Life- ALL, Are His—— AH+++ ALLAH!!!! I AM an American Marine Infantry Man!!! And since the conception of “civilization”, I have been!!!! F there is no WAR to fight, You switch into “humanitarian” mode. But, when the piece of shit, “lying ass lions of Zion” create the issues that lead to the “humanitarian crisis”, or armed conflict, “they” become just as bad, as any “demon”, which is simply the real way to write “Angel”. Angels are children, demons are at the same stage. The walls of indoctrination, built within the minds of workers. DJT, JDR-Terrell, reincarnated John D. Fact, not fiction. Arrest Don W. , Platte county Wy, and Dan M- same local. MP—is Micheal M. Same local. Identity theft, and treason. Plus, illegal use of The Force, with intent to enslave!!! I pity the fool or fools that take my identities. Arrest and apprehend, Pronto, Tonto!
👁

Last edited 4 months ago by Joseph

You sound absolutely crazy, sorry to say.

zee

Yup, too many crazy twits here…that’s why I don’t spend time in comments now….

Bring back the list!

O my wise one, where is the latest list?

Last edited 4 months ago by Truckinbroke

They’re from the same mental ward.

If Berger has some knowledge that this person is deep state, let him tip off the military tribunals and have them tried. I would think that Berger has some problems keeping his OWN porch swept without trying to mind Trump’s business.

Ruby Kennard

@Linda Hutchison If Berger wants to hate on everyone who voted for Obama’s 1st term, that’s most of the country. We’ve been thru a hellova awakening since then. And-according to Lake, so has she. She never denied having been a Democrat that switched sides. Geeze! JFK was a Democrat….a good one.AND likely the last good one. Trump took up JFK’s war against the CIA & cabal. It got him killed. Trump is winning! They’ve tried to kill him too but they haven’t been able to. I think Trump has supernatural protection. Hallelujah!

Mercy

Yup our President Trump has divine protection because he has a mandate from God to be His King Cyrus ‼️🦾‼️✝️‼️

And Thor and Superman. Can Trump survive in pure vacuum?

I agree that Trump has the protection of Almighty God but we need to keep him in our prayers and dispatch the Heavenly Host to President Trump to keep him protected and his family in the Holy Name of Jesus of Nazareth..AMEN!!!!

Cynthia

You say, “ALL, Are His — AH+++ALLAH!!!” That’s where you’re ALL wrong. They are ALL Jesus’ children ~ NOT ALLAH’S unless you worship Satan. That’s who Allahah belongs to…

Last edited 4 months ago by Truckinbroke

This is funnily ridiculous!

I do use my head, thank you. l am aware of ALL possibilities including that one and always have been. Now……why am l supposed to believe YOU?

The same reason people believe that you are American when in fact you are Ecuadorian

claire

She is an American living in Ecuador perhaps?

No believe Zee!

Michelle Armstrong

NOT TRUE AT ALL !!!! THERES A REVOLUTION GOING ON AROUND THE ENTIRE WORLD CUZ OF TRUMP EXPOSING THE SATANIC EMPIRE RUNNING EVERYTHING !!! HES DOING THIS FOR A REASON, THIS IS A FACT! WE DONT KNOW WHY & NOR ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHY ……YET ! TRUST THE PLAN 🙏🇺🇲

A BIG part of the plan is that this DEEP STATE was doing things they shouldn’t have been doing, with the end game of aiding and abetting our enemies and we would have eventually ended up in captivity while they were busy lining their own pockets. God has told the prophets that He will help us get rid of this evil. I would believe this! God ALWAYS keeps his word. It is either get RID of these evildoers that are totally unrepentant or God will issue judgment on ALL of us. I say let them get their OWN just rewards. The world will be a better place with them gone!

zee

It’s Trump’s 5d chess game to win

Last edited 4 months ago by zee

5D quantum chess!

beyondthruthestars

Use your beautiful heart > arrogance/hate..

Jeremiah 17:10
I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.

Proverbs 21:2
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the heart.

And God has weighed the heart and the intentions of Donald J. Trump and HE is the man he has anointed and appointed to do this job for just such a time as this.

Mercy

Amennnn n Amennnn ☝️‼️‼️

pissedoffpatriot

facts.

Joe Terry.

Yes. Trump is. Maitre. Maitreya….fact..

laura

You are right. That was my “gut punch”. Finding out about who he really is. Makes me sick.

I have it on GOOD authority from the PROPHETS that God has anointed and appointed Trump for just such a time as this. God DOES NOT anoint people to carry out tasks that are AGAINST his principles and laws. There have been more than 57 assassination attempts against Donald Trump and he has survived them all! If I were you, I would be starting to seriously wonder WHO has Trump’s back and act accordingly.

Bellanina

Very true Linda! He is God’s Chosen One! It’s not for us to question God’s motives, for Trump is probably getting help straight from God’s mouth!
That’s the only reason I can think of why he was so abrupt.
….. God told me……

zee

shill

Maybe Trump hasn’t done anything for you personally but YES, he did so much for America and his love for the United States of America is beyond and measurement….Boy does he ever grieve at what is happening to our Country..I also realize that he has to speak strong as he is up against anything or anyone that has ever been seen by mankind.

Ruby Kennard

You are the Fool. Go away!

Whom should we follow then?

Michael R Davis

Desperate Deep-Staters (the satanic traitors) are self-destructing.
Won’t be long now. Soon it will be Pelosi’s laptop under scrutiny, hacked for all to see.
Hunter’s laptop is destroying Pedo Pete, his dad.
Pedo Pete allowed Hunter to sexually assault his 14-year-old granddaughter Natalie, daughter of his deceased son Beau, no longer able to defend his little girl from his brother and his dad.

Lance E Uhl

Good assessment, Michael. This is a movie and Trump knows what he is doing. He has yet to be wrong. If Lake is DS disguised, Trump will get her..

If Lake is DS, then this is a classic “Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer” move…

zee

Absoultely correct

sismj

Absolutely my thought on all of this! It may be one of his infamous DS traps! If so, we’ll see an article of her and the rest of the governors awaiting their day in ‘court’ soon.

Last edited 4 months ago by Truckinbroke

Yes, thank you. I do try to keep up!

This doesn’t concern you! Stop being RUDE to my fellow Americans and pretending that you are an American Ecuadorian shill

You have no authority over me. You are an IDIOT! I will speak (and also live) whenever and however I choose. PROVE l’m not a US CITIZEN! You can’t….and l CAN prove I am.

Last edited 4 months ago by Jan D Hunsinger

Lies

zee

Someone needs to take your out of control lying and rudness in hand. Seems you have nothing better to do than falsly criticize peeps here. Sicko

No new theories, no lists! Why are you back here?

Bev Kungl

See…here we go again with this woman calling people names who she disagrees with. She acts like a 2 year old.

Last edited 4 months ago by Truckinbroke

but you don’t have to– Stacy seems to have issues

I don’t have issues Wee Wee,I don’t like liars

You are talking without knowing the full context. Kindly look at the earlier history.

Evangelina Martinez

Really? Georgia Guide Stones, PM Boris stepping down, PM & President of Sri Lanka stepping down & running away, Farmers in Holland and Poland up in their Tractors fighting back and even the fisherman in Holland over the Climate Change regulations. PM Abe Schinzo supposedly being assassinated, OPEC CEO murderd, Supreme Court in secret over turning the 2020 Election. Wisconsin and Arizona over turning the Election and Wisconsin Supreme Court saying that the Mail in Ballot Boxes are Unconstitutional and that people have to go into the precinct to vote and if they do absenty ballots they have to bring them in themselves no more sending it through another person. Personally I say things are falling apart for the Deep State.

Statethis

WINNING!!!!!

Kai

The destruction of the Georgia Guidestones was a false flag, those stones were merely a replica, the real ones were relocated to a secure location at least a decade ago. Their current whereabouts are unknown but believed likely to be far underground, possibly in the care of a faction of Mole People loyal to the Deep State.

Michael R Davis

Masonic Georgia Guidestones stored “far underground” has not proven too safe over the past 5 years. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.

Broken in pieces and buried forever would be my preference. The Deep-State Globalists are almost dead. Shouldn’t be much longer. Hunter is totally destroying Pedo Pete, his dad.

Kai

Incorrect, I’m not talking DUMBs here. I mean FAR underground, in ancient and heavily guarded Mole People chambers. Much farther below the surface and better fortified than anything the Deep State has ever dug out.

Michael R Davis

Bullshit

Kai

It’s not, look at photos of the Guidestones from 10+ years ago versus more recent photos of them (pre-destruction of course.) The words may be the same but the fine details in the edges of the engravings are noticeably different, and there’s a slight variation in the coloring of the stone. It’s speculated that the original Guidestones housed some unknown dark energies related to their origin, and DS forces did not want to leave them out in he open where those energies could be destroyed (or unleashed?) by just such an attack. The bombing was a symbolic victory, to be sure, but their true influence still exists somewhere in the Deep Earth.

I doubt it

Why don’t you run down and check them out to see if they are still safe?

Kai

Because trespessing deep into Mole People territory, especially at a time like this, would be suicide. Get real.

The real guidestones are made from indestructible material. These stones got blown up because they were made from plaster of Paris.

Vicky Hyle

Where and from whom did you learn of the “mole people”. Please verify? Are they the fallen? Curious to know.

Kai

From doing my research, though sadly the sites where I learned much of it seem to have been scrubbed from the internet (probably for revealing too much, though hard to say which side put in the effort to remove them as both White Hats and Deep Staters would have their own reasons for wanting to keep the Mole People unknown to the masses at this time.)

As for whether the Mole People are “the fallen”: impossible to say really, because so little is understood about their origin. What we do know is that their civilization has existed down in the Deep Earth for thousands of years, probably even before the earliest human civilizations. The simplest and most likely origin, imo, is that they just evolved over time. Not from apes though, but from actual moles or some other ancient species of tunneling rodents. It is unlikely we she any evolutionary ancestors with them, given our vast differences in physiognomy.

Hayyim

Homo Sapiens, toothed Cetaceae (toothed whales), and a single species of East African mole, lack an active ‘vomeronasal organ’; for this reason we cannot smell pheromones of each other nor of animals.

We haven’t had an active vomeronasal organ for 20 million years…in those 20 million years a bipedal underground dweller is perfectly feasible since we ourselves are ill-evolved as hunter because of poor vision and inability to smell predators nearby.

Consider this – we build caves, we build, on the surface into which we insert windows and a minimum number of doors for entry. We prefer foat lighting and require UV protection of our eyes and skin; we are not surface dwellers…not are roothed whales and moles. We all get sunburns wherein sunlight can be toxic.

Moreover, we only see a narrow spectrum of light…we do better in low-light and near darkness…our favorite companions (dogs and cats) are evolved to see well in low-light, smell well even in windy arras, and hear well in near silence…overcoming our own short-comings.

Of course it’s bullshit. He just likes to tweek people. Pay no attention to him. You’ll learn to ignore he fucktard.

No it’s correct. Mole people are as real as all of MBs stories.

If Almighty God is helping the military, which the prophets say that he IS, then you can bet that if the Georgia Guidestones are to be destroyed, POOF, they will be gone, NO MATTER WHERE they are buried!

Kai

You are naive to assume there are no forces in this world that may be beyond God’s control. Whatever resides within the Guidestones may be one of them.

sismj

NOTHING AND NO ONE IS BEYOND GOD’S CONTROL!! NOTHING! Satan’s minions are finding that out as the drop to the ground once executed.

Last edited 4 months ago by Truckinbroke

NOTHING is impossible for God…NO ONE is able control The ONLY LIVING GOD OF THE UNIVERSE..
God CREATED Satan and Satan wanted to be God and God KICKED him out of Heaven along with a third of the angels..

What is the opposite of that which is All-Encompassing?

Hayyim

Rational thought and reason.

Vicky Hyle

You believe evil could over power God? Bahaha!

The Georgia Guidestones are GONE=POOF=DESTROYED….They are outside of Atlanta, Georgia and Atlanta is one of the largest child trafficking places in the world…
I pray that the WH and President Trump all work together for what we need now is unity. Just know that God uses anyone or anything for His instruments here on Earth. Supposedly it was lightening, explosives, or something else that destroyed the Guidestones BUT God in the end, had them destroyed. I pray that the Precious Blood of Jesus cover President Trump, his family, the WH, Pres, Trumps closest most trusted friends and all of their families in the Mighty Name of Jesus, the Messiah of Nazareth….AMEN!!! I also pray that when President Trump comes back that God would grant President Trump the wisdom to weed out anyone that is to be working in the administration and if not for Trump to get them out of D.C. and away from President Trump that ONLY those that cannot be bought, bribed, etc. would be working in the Trump administration. In Jesus’ Holy Name, AMEN

Which prophets? Mark Meadows and Steven Bannon?

I like mole people. They are experts at living underground!

Kai

They are the best at it. Many are saying this.

Vicky Hyle

How did they remove and then replace them do you suppose? Nobody saw this taking place? Or did they?

Kai

Through a tunnel entrance directly below the location of the Guidestones. That tunnel might still be there, or they may have since filled it in to cover their tracks. They likely made the swap in the dead of night. Not likely that any footage exists as the DS would have disabled any security cameras nearby until the swap was completed.

EJR

STHU

cant tell if serious…again

He / she is a troll under many names. The only serious concerning him is mental illness.

Well aware of that. A lotta new names showing up here. Jokers being jokers.

it’s all good…

Vicious troll. Mocking people is their MO.

Ecuadorian lies

You fixate– very unproductive

You stick your nose in my shit 🐖💨

You are dumb, really unproductive!

Kai

You guys who don’t take the threat of the Mole People seriously will be among the first to go when they start attacking the surface. Better hope they just cut you down on sight tbh, you do NOT want to see what they have in store if they capture you and drag you all the way down to the Deep Earth.

Woops! Looks like Kai’s in fugue mode today. Hope it’s just a passing cloud. Be well.

HEHEHE

You have your own personal troll. Shine em on.

it’s all good. kai reflects an image of yourself you do not wish to see. so you see this image but you do not see yourself as the image maker.

no shill here. just sharing. they are valuable.

Are you and Zee related?

You haven’t figured him out by now?

Richard

Is there any proof of that?

Yes. Do your research.

I did my own research and discovered a new way of baking pan cakes in air fryer, which Mole people real like.

He/she is fuckin with ya. The hormone blockers he’s on make him believe he is funny and smart.

Can’t you see he is pulling y’alls legs?! : )

Like the Morlicks there genius? You Eloi better wake up.

Now that was fun! A bit of light diversion to keep us from getting over-serious, even about the very serious. Kai, you have no way of knowing or proving the truth of a single line of the above. Still laughing…. Thanks!

Kai

I’m glad you’re having a laugh, but I’d stay away from manholes and any known sinkholes/cave entrances in the coming weeks if I were you. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya.

Hayyim

Things are falling apart for you and I – I don’t see Trump trying to liquidate assets to stay afloat, do you?

There’s A Lot of things that people don’t see On Purpose. Duh.

Gunny HiWay

Keep up the SLURPING this BS you dopehead.
You are really stupid and ignorant.
People as stupid as you are easy to manipulate.

You aren’t a Marine. Find a new handle.

That’s his problem, he walks around the mental ward grasping his all the time.

He is. He writing from deep water.

OK “Gunny” how many rockers on your “blues?”

It’s hard to see mole people.

for you and me

Trump already has to his new plane ready if in the case DOJ decides …

Julio Antonio Laguna

President Trump is good at exposing the bad guys, maybe this is part of his plan.

Sandy Thomas

True. But THIS would not be part of THAT plan.

the bad guys have been exposed for 100 years or more… trust the plan tards will all be dead bf anyone actually gets publicly arrested.

And how about the Deep State thinking that they could ‘make up’ an electronic 1 million digital signature recall for Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas……

Richard

That’s the point of the absentee ballot, because that person can’t go in themselves in person for a medical reason or because they are in a senior facility. Just because they are older doesn’t mean they don’t know what’s going on or if they need medical care they lose their rights as an American. But there are a difference in the ballots that are legitimate and the ones that aren’t.

KJ/

The point of absentee ballots is that you can cast your vote earlier in case you know you will be away like on a business trip, vacation, hospital operation. To prevent misuse (harvesting) you must do it in person!

Then let the person who brings IN the ballot for someone else take it PERSONALLY to the election office and put his/her fingerprint on it to identify who did it.

Sounds like something a Mule would say.. 🤔

The SCOTUS is meeting in secret? Where did you hear about this?

Kai

Someone on the internet said so, what more evidence do you need?

I will go with what God has told the prophets. God said clearly that the legislatures WILL NOT fix this, the Supreme Court WILL NOT fix this so God HIMSELF will fix it! Be ready to witness something bigger than the opening and closing of the Red Sea, folks!

Tracy Reinert

Of course they’ve been looking into it, ever since it happened. The 2020 election fraud was entirely expected.

Grandmasworld

You bettcha! Give them a few more weeks to SEE what is coming. Trump will be watching her closely.

Sandy Thomas

‘Trump will be watching her closely.’ The deepstate cluster WATCH is trying to CLOSE in around HER
In order to take over this state.

Melissa

This comment should be #1

< 3

DS got nuthin on nuthin. They would rather go on Meet the Press and Remind/Inform us Peasants, that Biden is a Joke and that they have no plans except sittin around waiting for Trump to die.

They lay it out without any shame.

Starlight

Not only farmers in Holland and Poland are fighting back, but also in Germany and Italy. I’ve heard about SCOTUS secretly overturning the 2020 election from a couple of dubious sites. I DO hope it’s true. And is Bojo stepping down a DS tactic or not? We’ll have to wait and see.

Accordingly, the BOJO that resigned was either a double or clone. The real BOJO had been arrested and executed according to a list dated 11/4/2020. Ditto QEII and Angela Merkel among other royalties and global politicians. Blessings,

They deserve it!

sismj

100% they are!!!

Darlene

what about guy who owns Ray Ban? was that natural way to go??

Mikee

Was any rich republicans ever friends with any deep state people like the Clintons an did they contribute to their campaigns ? How many people in the last 20 year’s have changed political parties from being democrat to being republican ? If the CIA is part of the deep state do they have friends in the military connected to any Republican / Democrat President past or present ? Obviously, we know General Flynn never been a democrat or connected to CIA! An Obviously, Trumps never been a Democrat or friends with deep state people like Epstein, Clintons ! ( Research everything an questions everything ! ) ( Everything happening here an in other countries are happening for a reason ! It’s been the plan all along we have been brainwashed with lies all for there master plan ! ( The rest of the world is waking up finally after losing everything especially their rights ! )( When will we wake up after everything gone ! We’ve been lied to for years ! What’s good is bad an what was bad is now good ! We can’t do anything without fear of losing something ! This is all while we lose everything because of that fear an god forbid we ask any questions ! Think about it everything has a purpose an a reason why it’s happening ! ( We need to start by asking for forgiveness for our sins an others through the blood of Jesus Christ ( read John 3:16 ) an stop sinning instead try acting like savior kid in Our Heavenly Father in Heaven would want us to be ! ( John 3:16, The Lord’s prayer, 10 commandments, revelation makes for good reading for a sound mind of peace an not fear of this world ! ) 🤔🙏

Trump was once a democrat … and he also has ties with the black nobility … look it up.

Oooh so Trump is now like Kunta Kenta in white drag so to speak? WOW.

Obviously you know nothing of the black nobility.

Joe Terry.

Look up Tory Smith. You tube. Indiana. Rip. Mk ultra survivor

apparently vaccine don needed to look tory smith up….. he outed pedo pence in 2014. years bf the vaxx daddy made him the vp

Laughing at the absurdity of your comment. Spear chucking nobles? Blacks with leopard skins hanging on the cheesy wood paneling in their living rooms? Maybe you’ve watched too many reruns of Coming To America. LMAO

Last edited 4 months ago by Dave

Another person who clearly knows nothing about the black nobility. Educate yourself before making comments that shows your ignorance.

Lance E Uhl

He only was a Democrat to set this all up. He infiltrated on behalf of The White Hats. Brilliance in motion..

Either you are being sarcastic or grabbing at straws to make up an excuse.

Trump was a democrat for years. When he found he was wrong and knew the truth about what was going on, he switched parties because he is a DECENT man that will change course when he knows he is headed in the wrong direction. Today’s democrat party is NOT the democrat party of the 60’s.

how could you trust someone to lead the revoluation to save the planet who was literally stupid as fuck for 4 or 5 decades? thought the dems were good. wasnt aware pence or barr or 9/11 rudy were deep state. didnt know his vaxx was gonna kill people? this guy seems like a fucking moron.

Tracy Reinert

I didn’t know the vaccines were evil…just bad, at first. It was a learning curve. Trump said he didn’t know, & i believe him.

God likes BOTH democrats and republicans when they DO what He has commanded! The current Democrat party is NOT acting accordingly, but there are also some Republicans that God has been talking about and calling out recently, according to the prophets. I would go with GOD here, nothing else!

The Dems and Republicans are both ‘complicit’ and have been for many years. Both parties are a NWO construct.

Richard