Special Forces Arrest Secretary of Veterans Affairs Denis McDonough

U.S. Special Forces on Sunday scored another victory against the Deep State, this time apprehending the criminal Biden regime’s secretary of veteran affairs, Denis McDonough, as part of a broad operation aimed at ridding the nation of despots whose treasonous crimes weakened our nation and endangered the lives of American patriots.

At 3:00 a.m. Sunday, Special Forces arrested McDonough at a Las Vegas hotel—the culmination of an investigation into allegations of treason, embezzlement, theft, and dereliction of duty, a source in General David H. Berger’s office told Real Raw News.

Denis McDonough—his was a name seldom heard until recently. Yet his foray into politics began in 1996, when he worked as an aide for the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs. Afterward, he held several inconsequential positions until Hussein Obama appointed him deputy national security advisor in 2010. Three years later, Obama promoted him to White House Chief of Staff. In 2017 he receded to the shadows, returned to private life, and resurfaced as the secretary of veteran affairs following the stolen 2020 presidential election.

In May 2022, the Office of Military Commissions received an unsubstantiated tip claiming that McDonough had illicitly repurposed $50bn of the VA’s $300bn annual budget to provide medical care to Ukrainians who had been wounded in that nation’s conflict with Russia. The OMC and its JAG partners, our source said, at once began an investigation to either prove or disprove the shocking claim. If true, it meant that wounded American soldiers who had sacrificed their freedoms to protect ours would not receive proper medical care. Nor would their families—men, women, and children whose health hinges on the government’s promise to give medical coverage to dependents of servicemembers.

On 22 May, Commander Greg Braverman, a White Hat and Judge with the Military Commissions Trial Judiciary, asked the Department of Veteran affairs for an aggregated list of all monies the VA had paid out between February 2022-May 2022.

“The request was summarily denied,” our source said. “This isn’t especially unusual because such information is well outside our jurisdictional scope, but McDonough’s office responded to the request with fear bordering on paranoia. We were told ‘you’re not entitled to this,’ ‘why do you need this information,’ ‘request denied,’ and so forth. The fearfulness naturally piqued our interest.”

Undeterred, White Hats contacted allies at U.S. Army Cyber Command, Fort Gordon, asking them to penetrate both the Department of Veteran Affairs and McDonough’s digital footprints. Although successful, Command Sgt. Maj. Jack Nichols of ARCYBER told the OMC that the Department of Veteran Affairs had strengthened its cybersecurity to levels used by the CIA and other clandestine alphabet agencies.

Cyber Command’s findings, our source said, were astonishing.

On March 17, 2022, McDonough surreptitiously transferred $15bn to Constellis Holdings, an offshoot of the infamous mercenary organization once known as Blackwater, which under the leadership of Eric Prince, and under a Department of Homeland Security contract in 2005, murdered dozens of homeless persons and displaced citizens trying to escape the floodwaters of Hurricane Katrina.

Shortly after Russian President Vladimir Putin started his Special Military Operation to rid Ukraine of pedophiles and Western biolabs, Constellis Holdings’ VP Jake Abernathy—an alias—dispatched 500 contractors to Ukraine to defend that country’s sovereignty. Records showed McDonough promised Constellis $1bn if it could deliver the remaining $14bn to Ukrainian General Petro Myroslavovych Lebid, a servant of Petro Poroshenko. Why a random general needed $14bn is still unclear, but Lebid did receive those funds before being killed by Russian forces a week later.

Moreover, McDonough on 4 June wired $35bn to the “Fifth Floor” in Kyiv. The “Fifth Floor” is a pseudonym for the SBU, or Security Service of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko’s personal police force. Veteran Affairs documents obtained by the OMC said money sent to the SBU would be distributed to hospitals caring for grievously injured Ukrainian soldiers.

“We had no way to figure out how that money was spent. It could have gone toward injured soldiers, or it could have funded Poroshenko’s pedophile operation. Didn’t matter. We confirmed that $52bn, and possibly much more, was sent abroad in direct violation of the Veteran Affairs Act. This was enough to draft an arrest warrant, and to apprehend McDonough on charges of treason,” our source said.

But McDonough wasn’t easily found.

On 12 June JAG investigators laid in wait at the Department of Veteran Affairs Headquarters in Washington, D.C., hoping to nab McDonough at a VA party celebrating his role in repatriating soldiers wounded in Afghanistan. McDonough had not attended the festival held in his (dis)honor. A week later, our source said, the OMC and JAG got confirmation that McDonough planned to attend a veterans with disabilities conference in McClean, Virginia. This time, Special Forces took charge and hoped to grab McDonough just before the event. Once again, however, McDonough missed his scheduled appearance, with his office later issuing a dubious public statement saying he was absent because he wasn’t feeling well, was getting tested for Covid, and was resting at home.

But finding McDonough at home proved equally difficult, for he owned several properties across four states, and although Special Forces put a surveillance team on each residence for two weeks, they could not locate McDonough.

“The guy was a ghost. Over those weeks he not once appeared at his homes, and we considered the real possibility he’d been tipped off and fled—maybe even left the country. We didn’t interview his family because that would’ve raised red flags, and if he wasn’t aware of us then, his family definitely would’ve let him know. It genuinely seemed he poofed out of existence,” our source said.

As Special Forces hunted down clues to McDonough’s whereabouts, ARCYBER accessed his personal banking accounts and began monitoring his transactions in real time. Curiously, McDonough had not used a credit or debit card since early June, buttressing JAG’s belief he had caught wind of their operation to arrest him.

But on Saturday, July 9, ARCYBER got a hit; someone using McDonough’s Mastercard had bought fuel at a gas station in Las Vegas. Two Special Forces teams deployed to Vegas, our source said, arriving there that evening. They visited the gas station and coaxed from the manager security footage that, sure enough, showed a grainy image of McDonough standing at the counter. Assuming he was still in town, Special Forces split in two groups, one patrolling the strip while the other discretely searched hotels and casinos.

It took them only an hour to find him. If McDonough were hiding, he was hiding in plain sight.

A flamboyant McDonough sat at a blackjack table at Caesars Palace, playing (and losing) purple chips, each worth $500, as if they were pennies. Losing didn’t seem to phase him. Cheerful, and apparently drunk, McDonough slurred his words while conversing with both the dealer and the waitress who delivered fresh drinks every 15 minutes.

Special Forces, our source said, decided to grab him that night, while he was inebriated and hungover.

“They overheard McDonough ask the waitress to come to his room, confirming he was staying at Caesars Palace. She brushed him off. At like 3:00 a.m., this was Sunday morning, two operatives defeated the security on the room door, entered the room, and found him sprawled on the bed, still dressed in a tux, snoring loudly. They were in and out in 10 minutes. I can’t discuss some details, like how they disabled certain security cameras,” our source said.

According to him, McDonough said he knew they’d be coming for him.

“I wanted to go down in style,” McDonough purportedly said.

It turned out that McDonough had on 12 June booked a room at Caesars Palace for a whole month, albeit under an alias. At the time of his arrest, McDonough had a forged driver’s license and credit cards in the name of James Lewis. He also had $6m in cash.

Asked why McDonough might have used his legitimate credit card to purchase gas, our source said, “I don’t know. Maybe he was just so drunk he forgot, or maybe he really wanted to get caught. He hasn’t said, so it’s anyone’s guess.”

McDonough is scheduled to face a military tribunal on July 22.

Jimmy James

Great, this useless schmuck has been arrested… when will they arrested Biden and Harris?

Stop pussyfooting around and do what needs to be done now. Real inflation is at 15-18%, America is losing stature and allies worldwide, and the Biden regime is trying to start WW3.

Restore the Republic already!

You have NO CLUE what and when things need to be done. This isn’t a reality show for your personal entertainment! How about prayers and support instead of whining and criticizing.

Zeke

He does have a point though that time is pressing and the notion of Biden remaining in office one more minute is catastrophic.

Truckinbroke

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…. http://www.profit97.com

mil

if it was so great you wouldn’t be advertising, you would want all the money for yourself. Oh wait, another pyramid scam.

Mr Reynard

Maybe another Tulip scam or BitCoin ???

Truckinbroke

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.

Carol Sims

Please do yourself and all of us a gigantic favor and we will be most grateful! Get a basketball and play between the cars. No one cares about the CRAPPY STUFF you post over and over each and every day. This action of yours is equivalent to STEALING TIME AND SPACE from down-to-earth lovers of America. Your Presence in nerve-wracking. The farthest I have read is the first line and nothing more.

Jose Ramirez

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Terry.

Bitcoin. CIA

Or the Iraq Dinar🤪

LevinGolda

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…

Check it out here………… http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by LevinGolda
jimbo

An option to hide certain posts (as from bots) would be useful.

That is what I do…  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

LevinGolda

Check it out here………… http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by LevinGolda
LevinGolda

Check it out here………… http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by LevinGolda
Paul

that kind of work, is beneath most of the people who read here. covid aint the only virus out there ya know,.

Last edited 1 month ago by Truckinbroke

BUT THEN, YOU REPEAT YOURSELF. YOU REPEAT YOURSELF. REPEAT. REPEAT. GO WORK, A-READY.

Last edited 1 month ago by Paladin45
BJ EDWARDS

Low life TROLL – Your a scammer

One would think that someone else here would notice the pattern and realize who you really are. Your keyboard talent doesn’t go unnoticed, even by ‘trash’.

…but you did figure out a way to get many responses…lol

Maybeperfect

Soros pays by the downvote.

Woodpecker

You get to advertise rent-free and clutter up the comments section with your incessant and annoying sales pitches.

What if everyone decided to do this?
Enough is enough already.

Kai

Not to worry Zeke, I’m sure the White Hats will get right on that right after they finish their current task of secretly arresting 400 more officials you’ve never heard of before (and allowing their clones/doubles to take their places of course)

the ones we never heard of are the best ones!

Kai

I agree, I was thrilled to read that they finally nabbed Denny McDublin!

But when will they arrest Mayor Paul Horn? He is right up there with this clown.

Mark A Murray

fucking piece of SHIT !!!!!

Kelly Brown

Chris Cuomo is hiding out in Ukraine lol. His brother is DEAD.

Kai

Let’s try to stay on topic Kelly, we are discussing the arrest of Daniel McDolan here.

Oliver Wendell Douglass

In a world full of psychotropic medication it remains difficult to stay on topic. “Arnold Ziffel likes to watch television. But he likes westerns. Horses. Cowboys and old fashion girls who know what the fuck they want’ without actually saying it.”

When I read the comments section on this site there are too many times the comments are useless to the topic at hand. Some people get too emotionally involved in a happening that they can’t see the forest for the trees (low IQs) so they insult others. Intellectual observations are the best comments and difficult for the lesser evolved to grasp. Anyway, I am pleased that our military patrtiots are scraping up crooks who need to be eliminated. The VA is an important facet of this nation.

Kai

Thank you diancee, I agree, I don’t know why people like Kelly here insist on distracting from the topic at hand with useless comments, such as her wild rumors about the whereabouts of old news Chris Cuomo. We should be discussing and celebrating the good news that David McDongall is finally in White Hat custody!

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Don’t forget ranting Darlene up in the Pacific Northwest.

Jethro

Dante McDoorhandle will pay for his crimes against humanity.

Kai

Absolutely, Dingus McDongus is certainly ruing the day he ever thought he could outsmart the White Hats!

Hunter Hunter

Duncan McDonut… This is fun!

Hayyim

Controlled oppo.

Hunter Hunter

Come on Kai, you’ve misspelled it twice now, it’s actually McDunghill.

Pamela

Take a mil stone, tie it around his neck and through him in the sea.

She sounds smart.
Looks like a Librarian.
Wears reading glasses.
A knock out in the sack.

🥊❤️‍🩹💄

LeeLee

Agreed, a moderator would be nice.

Source?

Jethro

I saw Andrew Cuomo last week alive and in person. He’d be surprised to hear that he was apparently executed on a fringe website that gets 5,000 views a story.

How close by were you when you saw him in person?

Sodie

Sure you did freak

Ruby Kennard

Yeah, right. I prefer this ‘fringe’ website story to yours. Sorry. Just saying…

Where did you hear this?

Now, that’s funny!

DaveB

TRUST THE PLAN!
The Deep-State support structure is being systematically disassembled, supports eliminated, assets seized, until the apex remains unshielded, un-gilded, exposed for all to see, and with no recourse nor resource to regroup or retaliate!

Jethro

Yeah. Just two more weeks.

2 weeks to flatten the Deep State? Will this lead to vaccine dependency, too?

“The Clinton campaign was not only penetrated by Russian agents at the highest level…it was also paying a Russian agent who was the Primary Sub Source [PSS] of the fake Steele Dossier to invent allegations accusing Donald Trump, General Flynn, Carter Page and others of being…Russian agents!

And Durham will prove this in court.”-Brian Cates

I see John Durham filed for 30 subpoenas for the Virginia trial in October. Red October!

Hunter Hunter

And Eric Swalwell sleeping with a Chinese spy but strangely kept his job on the House Intelligence Committee, WTF! 2 DHS agents just indicted on Chinese spying charges.

OnlyInAmerica

I see they’re still keeping you hostage here.

Lol what

Ruby Kennard

Yeah, we’re all weary and battle-worn. It’s pure hell just watching this fake administration ride around DC in a 30 car convoy, including motorcade, and security while we’re car-pooling to the grocery store to get enough to feed our families for a day. AND then we have to watch the puppet potato announce how many more billions of our taxes he’s giving to Ukraine or gas to China so their people can survive Biden’s war with Putin. But the truth is- Lotsa things are finally leaning our way. Scotus is doing their jobs, Georgia Guidestones is NO MORE, and the fat-cat European Globalist leaders are falling like dead flies. This isn’t about OUR 2020 election. It’s a world war of good vs evil but we can finally see a road to victory. It’s taken hundreds of years to lead up to this confrontation so- it’s gonna take time. Our brave military have destroyed most DUMBS and rescued nearly a million missing children so Hallelujah! Save the children whatever extra time it takes! We can endure ’til it’s over. Now, is not the time to doze off and miss the final victory celebration. Hold the line, patriots. We’re in this for the long haul to save our country, culture, & civilization. This is as real as it gets! Shalom

Grandmasworld

Well said, I mean written.

Sojourner Truth

This is an awesome comment! Would like to know more about globalists “dropping like flies”, destroyed DUMBS, and rescued children.

I do remember reading about a large number of missing children recovered in Tennessee. That was probably a couple of years ago. The article gave so little information about the details. It looked like they were purposely leaving out the details.

Very nice. Well said. Good points.

Philo Beddoe

Great comment! WWG1WGA!

yeah she is a bit overbearing and too blunt though. I can see why some trolls go after her sometimes.

Lorinda

We know who is really the President and all other world leaders know too. Did you see the articles here about Biden’s team whining about the nuclear codes, then begging and threatening? Unanswered they’re NOT getting the codes. We’re safe.

Did that story run anywhere else or just here on RRN?

Ruby Kennard

If you’re waiting for MSM to confirm RRN’s news stories, good luck with that. But WHY would you believe ’em?

Joe Terry.

Ruby. Don’t take your love to town..

Philo Beddoe

Lol! Good one! And good tune!

Last edited 1 month ago by Truckinbroke

Jan just likes to run her mouth as she is a paid shill from Ecuador

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Nut case social worker kicked out of the USA.

Yea,you forgot fake ritual abuse counselor too…

Last edited 1 month ago by Truckinbroke

and you have an obsessive crush on her

No but you do Wee Wee👅

I would never presume nor assume to circumvent God’s will, God’s way, or God’s timing. Historically men who have thought that they know better than God of what to do, when to do it, where to do it, how to do it, ALWAYS ends up in catastrophe.

Nations that are led by Godly anointed men (King David f.e.) always listen to God’s council and act upon it. Do people just naturally assume that DJT has been experiencing the luck of the Irish, OR is it because he is led and directed by God Almighty? I say the latter.

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Just make things happen in your life waiting on nothing!

Or suffer the consequences of your decisions and actions….’Cooler Heads’ always prevail over the ‘Hot Heads’.

Last edited 1 month ago by Truckinbroke

You know from your Bible study that David was not always godly … but I get your point.

Was any man ever? Other than Jesus…

sismj

The white hats have ONE shot – that’s all, ONE, To get this right. So they have to be very meticulous and strategic in their efforts to crumble the corrupt empire that’s been going on for centuries! Don’t succumb to the mind bending media about prices and things. Obiden doesn’t have a dime to give to an ice cream vendor right now! Paper money cannot be printed anymore in the US – PERIOD! Money on paper means nothing!
Yes, waiting is frustrating, but so is the birth of a child; once the child gets here there’s unspeakable joy that follows.

You GET IT! The other hot heads here would have us all up to our necks in boiling water with their rash thinking and actions.

Ruby Kennard

Thank you. Very well stated.

Philo Beddoe

Awesome post!!!

Michael R Davis

That senile clown is not Biden.

Sodie

True, he is 2nd after you

Hes the Monkey Pox mascot!

The LORD Almighty is taking care of that issue.

Hagsinger doesn’t care,she likes to attach her rude and nasty replies to the first post as she degrades Americans as she pretends to be one

OnlyInAmerica

It’s all a pantomime

jimbo

The problem isn’t Brandon…it’s those retaining power that control this pathetic puppet administration.

Great

Kai

Hey Truckin, could you please send me some info about how I might be able to make $92 an hour working from home, if you have any? Thanks buddy

lol

Last edited 1 month ago by Truckinbroke

JJ has his opinions, and you have yours. You also have no clue.

She has no clue because she isn’t in America,she is an Ecuadorian shill who is paid to harass American Patriots

Moira

Totally agree!!!!

That is what I do… http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Bev Kungl

How rude you are. You have been rude to so many people who have commented here… some for asking a simple question. You are NOT the foundation of all knowledge so calm down and be respectful…just remember one gets what one gives in life.

Yes she is…she is an Ecuadorian shill paid to harass Americans

She’s an American ex-pat who retired in Ecuador. That doesn’t mean she’s lost her U.S. citizenship. She uses her real name here, so it’s not difficult to do a search online and find out basic information about her.

Stalker !!!!

I found it weird too

WatchfulOne

Wonder why , as an American citizen, she prefers to live in
Ecuador, of all places? I have no respect for individuals that do not remain living in the country of which they hold citizenship. America, love it or, in her case, leave it.

What business is it of yours where someone chooses to live?

But yet you made it your business

No, I didn’t. She made it public.

Dumb ass hypocrite

I have no respect for her as she is constantly degrading U.S. citizens

Oh no……..

Just about all of us Voted for JanH to leave America. She was not happy here and happiness is a must.

The Happy Hagsinger

Gunny HiWay

Ecuador has LEGAL WEED….

and no extradition treaty with the US.

Be careful with extradition treaties. Just because one country doesn’t have one with another country doesn’t mean they can’t or won’t turn over a fugitive anyway. It simply means they aren’t legally obligated to do so.

Ruby Kennard

You have a limited scope of patriotism, friend. I lived abroad for many years due to my husband’s job and my kid’s schools, enjoyed coming home on vacations, missed being in Texas but my real home is in Heaven. Life is but a journey. It doesn’t matter so much where you are but what you do while you’re there and where you wind up at the journey’s end. Wasting your time, doing nothing for humanity wherever you abide is the real pitfall, I would think. But to each, his own. Everybody’s uniquely different tho we’re all proud Americans.

Joe Terry.

Beautiful country I hear…..they welcome foreigners…

Kind of creepy that you would do online searches for other members unless you are working with MB…

Or is actually MB trying to generate comments.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm🤔

It’s not creepy at all. She used her real name so I searched to see if she actually was who she says she is. And, lo and behold, she’s telling the truth, which differentiates her radically and obviously from the filthy trolls inhabiting this site…

It is creepy unless you are an administrator on RRN

Kelly Brown is a very unique name so a Facebook search brings her right up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Mrs. Brown used to walk upstairs and bring my favorite Martian chocolate chip cookies. That’s how I found her.

Mikee

I hate to change subject matter ! But, I wonder why all of a sudden there’s non stop advertising on this site? Could it be from lack of donations towards this site ? Or is there another reason like virus bots to aggravate an annoy us in order to prevent information getting out ! Something else I would love to know is why haven’t we heard anything else from Gitmo ! Could it be that the inside source was the one responsible for leaking information! That got the marines killed in the helicopter over California deep state raid !

It’s Michael Baxter’s new side gig

Jan is not American,she is Ecuadorian and a paid shill

Andrew Stevano

That’s funny. I see no advertising at all. I even sent MB money as a result of not seeing advertising. Although I am in Canada. Could region have something to do with it?

Mike gets kickbacks from the scam. It’s like Avon.

BubbaJ

I see No advertising either!

Joe Terry.

Rip. Marines.

Grandmasworld

ditto……………………………………………..more dittos please!………………………..

Ditto Dildo. Pick your own passion

🤣🤣🤣🤣

STFU Ecuadorian shill,all you do is whine and cry

Oliver Wendell Douglass

StacyLee is ready to fight today

I am ready to Party

🤼‍♀️

Ed Zachary Jan…..It’s the same as the Hebrews at the Red Sea saying to Moses, “Why have you led us here to die, were there not enough graves in Egypt?” This, after God showed all of his miracles to the people. Those people ended up dying in the desert due to their lack of faith in God hint hint.

Last edited 1 month ago by Gregg Nickens

Was Moses actually real? I have heard he wasn’t.

Even the Muslims know that Moses was God’s prophet.

Joe Terry.

Moses. Was.Anu…

Islam is a knuckle dragging barbaric pedophile cult and is not conducive to humanity. Eradicate Islam from the planet

Ruby Kennard

Geeze! EZ answer. Read the book. It’s been the #1 bestseller for about 200 years. Knowledge is the beginning of wisdom.

Nobody knows
Common core adult

Paul

that is true, Jan, but we all as Americans are all personally invested in this mess We saw our election stolen, our country turned to shit, our reputation and possibly future ruined. And we wait, and wait, and wait. All the while, A- trolls almost seem to make a point. Get on with it, we are adults, show the punishment.

Gunny HiWay

Oh STFU ma’am.
You spout off your troll BS on every comment that does not coincide with YOUR narrative.
You don’t know shit ma’am.
In fact, you ARE shit.
GFY twat

45IsRestoredUSAisGreatAgain

No clue? Do you have any? Prayers and support for whom? These thugs are a bunch of pedophiles, child-sex traffickers, rapists, murderers.

Hundreds of thousands of children have been kidnapped, tortured, raped, murdered by these demonic thugs. YOU have no clue!!!

Billions of our taxes, including yours, are going to Ukraine then biden and his corrupt demonic democrats and RINOs will take and pocket these tax dollars.

Last edited 1 month ago by 45IsRestoredUSAisGreatAgain
Rodnryl

On September 3rd all the states can legally destroy their 2020 records. They have less than 50 days to round them up so I’d have to agree that time is of the essence. By the way just how can we personally support a military operation? Just asking because in my active duty 22 years plus we never saw any civilian support other than from our own family support groups.

Jethro

Reality shows are more real than the obvious falsehoods printed here. Stop getting mad at people for being less gullible than you.

rich

why dont you tell us if you know so much

Joe Terry.

US Marines. Cleaning house…

Mark A Murray

I agree with Jim ! its been about two years since the Big steal and nobody has done anything to right this ! I’ve been waiting as well to see justice . this lie is breaking me at the bank !!!

The real key here is to ask yourself: what am I doing to drain my sector of the swamp locally and in my state?

george friend

Can’t do anything! Where the hell have you been. Unless you want to take the law into your own hands, you can’t do SHIT!

This is either very ill-informed (ignorant) or very stupid. Since you can’t fix stupid, try coming up to speed.

the accompanying site…. http://www.profit97.com

Schadenfreude

STFU! Nobody gives a rat’s ass how much you “claim ” to make. Go pedal your shit elsewhere. Fucking loser

Oliver Wendell Douglass

You’re a nasty little mashugana.

Frisbee The Cat

Sometimes you just gotta say it…

Sunshine

great story, confuse as to why it is always after the fact that they act. I thought eyes would be on all of them, even more so on the ones that handle the money. at this rate it’s never going to end. we are always 2 steps behind. we get them but they get to spend Billions of our tax payer money on whatever they fancy. pick it up white hats start doing a better job…

jnj

Sunshine, you have to wait until they commit the crimes before you can arrest the corrupted criminals. The swamp is deep and wide, you can’t have eyes on every single swamp creature, that’s what this is all about and why its taking a long time in your eyes, they are smoking out the corrupted swamp creatures.
When it comes to spending, USA filed bankruptcy in 2018 and it was dissolved in 2021. The money you think they have is worth nothing, when the new financial system goes online, any swamp creature not arrested yet will be left holding the bag of useless cash because the white hats know they are part of the swamp.
So in reality, the white hats are 10 steps ahead of the corrupted swamp.
We’re almost to the end of the movie and all truths will start to be revealed.
Can’t stop what’s coming……

Jethro

So why haven’t they acted on the “election fraud” crimes? That happened nearly 2 years ago. Biden is still in office. What gives?

Ruby Kennard

Jethro dear, this isn’t a movie. It’s a soap opera produced just for you. So don’t ask silly questions. Just wait and I’m sure the Director & cast members will want a private conversation just to make sure you’re in the loop… because you’re special.

Jethro

Also, that isn’t true. You can arrest people for conspiracy to commit a crime without the criminal act taking place.

Kai

What, you’re not excited that they FINALLY caught Danny McDougal?? I thought his arrest was at the top of everyone’s list of things the White Hats need to do ASAP!

DaRadiant1

It is! We soldiers been wanting to get a hold of him back in the day. But what I can’t understand why in the hell VA headquarters denying Cmdr Baverman that file work when he his clearance allows him? In fact, arrest all of them from trying to deny him access.

Kai

That’s what I’m talking about, excited to see the VA finally get back on track now that old Donny McDonovan is out of the picture 🙂

Big things are happening now that they got him!

Ryan

Apparently after the mid terms. This should have been done last year in my opinion during the summer, but I can see why things are playing out the way they are.

Apparently half the world would not have accepted it, and thought it was an illegitimate coup by Trump. So, they’ve been slow rolling out information since January 20th, 2021, and making key arrests behind the scenes for the worst of the offending Cabal, or allowing them to play out their game while exposing them.

It’s all one big show because most people are just too ignorant and uninformed to realize what this world is like, and who has been controlling them. Yes it’s frustrating, but the alternative is outright open war in the streets with the Cabal and their useful idiots.

I don’t like it all either, but this is what happens when most people don’t try and think for themselves and take responsibility for their lives, while you have one big evil organization that wants everyone to remain ignorant, and compliant, while they attempt global genocide of the human race.

Last edited 1 month ago by Ryan
American Living in Canada

Yep..

Last edited 1 month ago by Truckinbroke

I think it’s a HUGE step forward that MB revealed yesterday that STEVE BANNON is a source for RRN. That’s a BIG thing; Bannon allowing us to be told that is a SIGNIFICANT step forward in RRN’s credibility and the possible reveal of other sources, down the road.

Not sure anyone else picked up on that, but to me, that was ENORMOUS. He couldn’t have done it without permission, and Bannon giving that permission, to me, is STAGGERING.

Can’t you all see that?

Kai

Lol check it out Susan, I asked Steve Bannon on his official “Steve Bannon’s War Room” telegram channel if he really is a source for RRN or of Michael Baxter is full of shit, and he directly replied to me with “Full of shit.”

t.me/steve_bannon/3741?comment=280726

Thoughts? 😂

Kai

Screenshot here in case you don’t have Telegram:

imgur.com/a/TBclQQu

Now that is a bombshell!

Ryan

My thoughts are that if you asked Trump or anyone close to him like General Flynn, if Q is real, or if Trump signed the insurrection act, they would flat out say no. How is this any different?

Last edited 1 month ago by Ryan
Bellanina

In other words, Trump gave the OK to give us this information! Yes, I agree, that is Huge!

I agree. If RRN is bogus, why isn’t Bannon refuting MB’s reveal of him?

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Because he couldn’t care less what some nutcase journalist living with his parents thinks, says or does.

Hey Bannon… Fuck up all those Democrats with truthful sworn testimony. Other than that enjoy life at 70+. ⚰️

Do you think QBall is Jan or another Ecuadorian shill?

QBall59 = Michael Baxter

Someone else just mentioned that……

Kai

Hey Qball look what I found, it’s Bannon refuting MB’s reveal of him. On his official Steve Bannon’s War Room telegram channel. More specifically he said MB is, and I quote, “Full of shit.” Thoughts?

t.me/steve_bannon/3741?comment=280726

Screenshot here if you dont have a telegram account: imgur.com/a/TBclQQu

Thou doth protest too much…

Kai

Lol Steve Bannon denied it himself bud, not me.

DAYS OF LINES AND NOSES

Hey Kai… if you think Steve Bannon is going to confirm he’s an RRN source in response to some fucktard incel’s question on Telegram, you’re dumber than a box of rocks…

I think Zee said it best when she said…
It is not lies or a lack of loyalty that ends a relationship. It is the agonizing truth that one person feels in their heart on a daily basis. It is realizing that you are coping and not living. It is the false belief that there is a verse, quote, phrase or talk that will magically make you feel content, complete or not care. However, it doesn’t last longer than a few days, before your mind and heart goes back to what it wants. It is the moment you realize that you left without ever leaving. It is the moment you realize that fear, shame or guilt is the only thing standing in the way of the life God meant for you to live.

It’s been nice without Zee and her manic posts

My song Rocks

It’s going to be #1 on the charts

Dude, come on now…

My sources say he did.

Jethro

He did refute it though. What mental gymnastics are you going to perform now?

Jethro

So why isn’t Bannon discussing any of these things on War Room?

Kai

He directly denied it on his telegram and called RRN full of shit.

t.me/steve_bannon/3741?comment=280726

Jethro

Well obviously. It was rhetorical. Love your work here.

Hayyim

Excellent find, Kai.

Good work.

Thanks bud 🙂

Ruby Kennard

Yes, Susan. I was stunned but happy to know Bannon is in with RRN. It gives MB’s reports lotsa credibility. Bannon has tight connections and resources. I don’t think he’d align himself with nonsense.

if half the world would not have accepted it that just shows what an absolutely awful job trump and the white hats did of waking the populace up for 4 years.

Ryan

For a long time, some say three thousand years, these people have been ruling us. So how can Trump come onto the scene and wake the world up in one term? It’s the opposite of what you are saying, it’s amazing this many are awake as it is.

Ruby Kennard

There are many who refuse to contemplate the truth. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

LeeLee

Stellar post, Ryan. Couldn’t’ve said it better.

Ruby Kennard

Yep..absolutely and with the complicit, lying media, the truth’s hard to find. Censorship and persecution here is almost to par with the CCP.

Paul

This will not be a popular answer for many worldy-minded folks, including some who think they are patriots.

Instead of asking – when will this or that happen? … the question should be – when will each of us make the changes in our own lives to bring God’s blessings?

As we see from many biblical examples, the progress is often delayed by our own sins – including the sins of patriots and leaders. And the delay can extend for years.

If you want the victories like David of old, you better live like David, a man after God’s heart except when he committed sin.

And you bet, he lost battles, and blessings were delayed or missed, and many good people died, because of his sins, or the sins of others. Or as another biblical example shows, “sin was found in the camp.” Sin is the cause of every woe on this earth.

God will often delay temporal blessings to attain a greater good, the salvation of more souls.

It’s your and my souls, not the neighbor, we are talking about here.

To personalize Jesus’ words, “What does it profit you or me gain the whole world and suffer the loss of your or my soul? Or what can one give in exchange for his soul?

Many think they are doing right, but they are being deceived. How many patriots have seriously immodest lifestyles, wear seriously immodest clothes, use filthy language, bear hatred for their enemies? and the list is long.

Or they use pictures, language, and music on their videos / shows / interviews that are not part of the kingdom of light, but the kingdom of darkness. “Some things must not be mentioned among you.”

This is exactly the path that the devil got people to live who are now in sexually deviant deep state of hell pervert pedo etc. lifestyles.

“The devil as a roaring lion goes about seeking whom he may devour. Whom, resist strong in the faith.”

Leaders and patriots, what you are involved in is what you are feeding your soul. Light or darkness. Good or evil.

For example, Charlie Ward, a very popular “patriot”, who is now in America, though likely very well-intentioned and trying to do some good, says consulting any God is fine, follow your own heart, and that there is some evil that cannot be forgiven. Really? This goes in direct contradiction to biblical teaching. Does Charlie feed his soul from the bible every day? Does he seriously pray every day?

Ask each patriot the same question. And so many expect an era of peace and prosperity, with no more sickness, debts, troubles, etc. Really?

I agree all mankind longs for such blessings. But here’s how it’s done. “Seek first the kingdom of God – and his justice – and all will be added besides.”

Any doctrine that exempts us from the cross of Jesus, and carrying our own cross daily, is an antichrist doctrine.

Yes many seek his justice for our enemies – but it first starts with each individual being just, being righteous before God. Meaning, we need his salvation and continual help for what we cannot do on our own.

To repent of sin, means a change of life, amend life, no sitting on the fence. Which is impossible, without the grace and help of God.

Read again the parable of the sower and his seed. Are you making your own soul / soil fertile ground, or are you being choked by the cares and concerns of the world, or are you rocky ground that you spring up, but wither and die because you have no foundation? Or are you going to be seed trampled on the hard pathways, because you are salt that loses it’s savor, and is only good to be cast out and trampled on by men – thoughts taken from some of Jesus’ teachings.

How many patriots spring up, but then wither and die when they find that the only one they can really change or control is their own lives, and they find the sacrifices, dedication, commitment, discipline too hard.

The best way to inspire others is to be faithful ourselves.

And what if we are faithful, and so many still head into the darkness, and we die before we experience the blessings we long for, as happened with so many of our ancestors?

By being faithful, like Jesus unto death, we do not lose any blessings, but get it repaid many times over in heaven, like Jesus, who reigns and triumphs as the Best of all kings forever.

It is the narrow way, but it is the way filled with blessing in this life and forever in heaven.

Are you a patriot, and want to start showing the light rather than the darkness?

Do you want to make Godly comments, rather than out of your flesh comments, and publish your media in a different way than the world and “most” people have done in the past, to reflect the light (which exposes the darkness)?

There is a much better way.

How?

Ask, and you shall receive.

We need the Holy Spirit. We need the coming of the Holy Spirit. Get your soul ready for it!

“When He, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will show you all things.”

“Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful, and kindle in them the fire of Your love.”

“Send forth Your Spirit and they will be created, and You will renew the face of the earth.”

Amen my brother in Christ. I often wonder how God can bless America when America does not bless God. Lord hear our prayer. Blessings,

If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life [in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God]—he cannot be My disciple.

Jethro

So Q’s plan was just the friends we made along the way? Yikes…

Ruby Kennard

Favorite scripture from the mouth of Jesus, “I speak of this that you might find peace in me.
In this world, you shall have tribulation..but take heart- I have overcome the world (for YOU).”

snoopy

I’m starting to think that the Big Arrest everyone has mentioned might be when the Non-Select Committy puts out an arrest warnt for Trump. Then the white hats will have to do something fast. No more games, pull the band-aid off all ready and stop pussy footing around with the liberal dems and the few people that don’t know what’s really happening. If people are still clueless they are never going to stop watching MSM, and there is nothing you are going to do to make them see the light till you slap them twice for good measure, and turn the lying MSM off.

They are waiting. The January 6th Tribunal is 10 steps ahead of Trump. Trump will come to them now that his escape plans have been exposed and his “friends” have turned on him.

Jethro

How much longer will you believe that the White Hats exist without anything meaningful happening publicly? I’m not talking about top secret arrests of people that are instantly replaced by a clone that carries out business as usual. Something real. 5 years? 10? Honest question.

Grandmasworld

Wait a little while longer, I have a feeling this guy is going to squeakllllllla lot.

ChildOfTheMostHighGOD

Biden and Harris is already gone… Doubles playing the part.

Gunny HiWay

Yeah sure… And the “doubles” are allowed the same treasonous behavior as the originals?
Who do you think you are kidding squirt?
How about you wake up to the fact that this site is all bullshit lies and you fell for them all.

Ruby Kennard

Pelosi, Newsome, & Schiff are history, too.

Chris W.