IRS to Open “Sniper School”

An administration whistleblower speaking under condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal told Real Raw News on Tuesday that the IRS will spend some of its newfound wealth–$87bn—on opening a “sniper school” where treasury agents will be trained to use the M24 Sniper Weapons System (SWS,) a military and police version of the popular Remington Model 700 series rifles.

According to the source, the IRS has already scouted a location in Utah and plans to break ground once the criminal regime ratifies the unconstitutional climate, health, and tax bill, which earmarks over $80bn for “Internal Revenue Service Improvements.” Those improvements include hiring 87,000 new agents, a percentage of whom will attend sniper academy.

The IRS currently has 78,000 employees divided into two categories: pencil-pushing desk jockeys and enforcers, or what it calls Special Agents, the latter of which persecute hardworking citizens for no other reason than to enrich the federal government’s already overflowing coffers. In other words, we’re not only paying the IRS to hire more tax collectors to tax us, we’re also paying the IRS to arm itself against us. To be clear, the IRS does have a sniper division, approximately 150 persons who were taught to shoot alongside FBI agents at the FBI Academy, in Quantico, Virginia. But IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig, our source said, has promulgated the notion that his agency needs an independent facility so agents can be trained to combat the “rising threat of Sovereign Citizens and Trump supporters that oppose taxation.”

Rettig, our source added, wants to increase the number of long-distance marksmen by thirtyfold—or about 5,000 sharpshooters.

“He [Rettig] personally scouted several potential spots for his sniper school, and he picked an area near the Bonneville Salt Flats, about 140 acres of land. He wants to start building ASAP and he’s put in a purchase order for 3,500 rifles. Once completed, it would greatly increase the IRS’s offensive capabilities. He’ll have tons of cash to spend at his discretion,” our source said.

And he’s right, for the regime’s 800+ page bill makes no stipulation as to how the IRS spends the $87bn, only that it’s spent on “IRS improvements.”

Within hours of Kabula Harris’ tie-breaking vote on the bill, Rettig came under scrutiny, with constitutionalist lawmakers asking whether the IRS would increase audits on average-earning citizens. Rettig lied, of course, saying Americans earning less than $75,000/year would not face an increase in audits, and said instead that money would go toward replacing an antiquated computer system and depleted workforce.

“Outright lies,” our source said. “The IRS is looking to cement itself as a militarized arm of the government, just like the FBI.”

Related Stories:

Trump to Abolish IRS

Delta Force Seizes IRS Weapons Shipment

1.6K Comments

When the IRS goes down this road, it will be a bloodbath. Any reasonably competent deer hunter can play this game too…

Last edited 1 month ago by QBall59

Play Now

Plain

careful

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $13,000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site… http://www.Profit97.com

[ JOIN US ]

I get paid more than $120 to $350 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills .

observer

money mule recruiter youtu.be/VR240W2Wy8E

Joining the IRS with a license to kill people sounds more attractive.

Last edited 1 month ago by Terminally deplorable

aas

great

as

Now

I am able to create $88/h to complete few jobs on home computer. I’ve never thought that it’s even achievable but my closest mate earning $25k only within five weeks simply working this leading project & she had convinced me to join…Discover extra details by going
following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

It’s so cute that someone likes my name enough to imitate me

It seems that anyone who clicks on the link to check it out gets cloned

[BECOME A MEMBER] I make over $200-$300 an hour for online work. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining I easily made $30k with no online jobs knowledge. Just try it out on the attached page.
More details……. http://www.works45.com

Evangelina Martinez

This is what they want. It’s a trap just like J6. The DS wants a Civil War. Don’t be stupid, wait and pray.

Last edited 1 month ago by Evangelina Martinez
lc116235

You are probably right, but eventually we are going to have to fight…By doing this to President Trump; they are really saying we will do whatever the heck we want…Sounds familiar; think about President Kennedy…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Yes, they want us to fight each other!!
Think of all the ISM’s they created to separate us from looking to them for the problem they intentionally created to destroy us, our country, and the world! We ARE GOING TO HAVE TO USE FORCE TO REMOVE THEM! That is the only thing they know and fear! Yes, many patriots will die, but the future will be for our kids, grandkids, etc! We have to be willing to fight for that. I certainly am! Tell me when and where. Be there yesterday!

Quick to tell us all about the crimes the cabal is committing… very slow do tell the people what the hell they plan to do about it. We already know their crimes … when are the white hats are going to put a stop to all this.
I don’t buy the “we can’t tell the people we have to show them bs. What is wrong with shutting down the cabal corporate news turning on the EBS and presenting all the evidence to the people? You honestly believe the people will riot because the military is taking out pedos and satan worshiper?
If they have to take out the dumbs and exotic weapons first then say so. Stop handing us this ration of shit!!

bluestrings

Agree 100%. Even though most of the normies and lefties will STILL not advance their world view to understand that they’ve been lied to and are being genocided…it’s still past time for EBS and let the chips fall as they will.

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Katie

Not yet it is all about timing and look at what publicity happen when those jokers did what they did at night TIME. Why night time? He was away from home so why Night time? There is more to this whole thing than meets the eye.

Timing? That’s just another BS excuse. It doesn’t take timing to turn on the EBS and show the people the evidence. Stop with the excuses.

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Agreed. If they haven’t taken them ALL down by now, they will not get them ALL, or will take long enough to let out country implode! ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES! Screw the idiots that are asleep or too caught in the woke, virtue signaling, electric car driving, ignorant, pious, arrogant and silly GROUO THINK! Common sense used to be considered a virtue, but is now a curse as no one else has any today!

All they do is make up excuses why they won’t do their duty and arrest these people. How can we not think we are being played.

I’m not buying any of their bs excuses … if it’s the dumbs and exotic weapon that holding things up admit it instead of lying to us and leading us on!

Ann Ononomous

Hmmm….. Why night time? Maybe it’s because they are vampires so they only come out at night. If they come out during the day, they’re make-up will melt and their snakeskin will dry out! 👹👽 Although one would think with all the money they’ve stolen from us, they could afford more expensive make-up and a good moisturizer! 🤔🤷

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Tracy Reinert

I would think because many of these people have disassociative disorder -due to their evil behavior & traumatic bonding- that they are essentially a ‘different person’ at night than during the day. Many are not even aware of what their dark side has done, because it is too much to bear to know, so they disassociate themselves from themselves. Many appear to be regular fellows going to their men’s club to become better men.

Windy

They got there at 9AM (some said 6:30AM, but most say 9) and didn’t leave until 6:30 PM, so no it was NOT at night. 9.5 hours they made all the staff and every other person there, including Trump’s attorneys, stand outside the building in 98 degree heat for the entire time. They also demanded the staff turn off all surveillance cameras, but staff knew better and did not turn them off. So Trump now has video of everything they did while rummaging though the entire building. He can see if they planted anything or if they took anything unrelated to the warrant which was limited to documents, but included every document Trump had in his possession between 1/20/17 and 1/20/21. So everything during his entire first term.

Success

Absolutely 💯

Tracy Reinert

“Timing is everything.”

A piss poor excuse … nothing more …

aimee

Its goyim against jews. We have over 350 million in America. Only 500,000 to 1,000,000 of them are practicing jews according to Haaretz newspaper.

aimee

Psalm 21:10 There wont be one offspring left amongst them. (Zionists/unbelievers)

Charlie

Plain ol’ “ambush tactics”….are also effective.

I am making $94/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $24 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the

accompanying site—— https://Www.HugePay8.Com

Oh it’s 94 an hour today is it?
Wish you would make your mind up.

He got a cost of living raise.

Rodnryl

The dollar is worth less every day with the current administration.

Ann Ononomous

Only if he works for the DS 😆

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Stop talking to the trolls. Scroll on by.

We’ll send the IRS snipers your way, to collect your taxes. Be patient.

Randy

Yeah, pretty damn funny when it’s Biden’s who cheated on his taxes…..where’s your IRS Snipers now….lol. Can you see the in your face arrogance of these two faced MFers.

More details……. http://www.works45.com

In pesos nuevos mexicanos ?

Really? Perhaps the IRS SWAT Team can hit your place first.

Its play to pay
ASN American State National. Outside Corporate tax fraud

Ann Ononomous

😂😂

Rodnryl

So your friend “prescribed you to attempt it”. Here in America we “recommend” our friends try it. Your chinese attempt at an online translation wasn’t too bad otherwise. But get a name that’s less chinese than Jack Lee, I’m surprised you didn’t use Bruce.

this is awesome! how could you be upset at this?

My online ammo sources are having sales. Guess I should invest in more lead…

Te ammo, Susan.

Clever

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Just don’t ship it to her UPS!

Rodnryl

I only pay cash and in person and if possible from different sources. Every online sale is recorded.

Donald

These people are essentially insane. They are getting taxpayers to fund an unnecessary military-style organization that will be used against the taxpayers that are funding it. This is what the police force is there for. But you cannot fund more police officers sine they also go after drug pushers – but which the IRS force won’t touch – even if the drug pushers aren’t paying taxes. You can be sure that this force will be loaded with psychopaths that will be more than willing to engage in various forms of illegal violent action under the guise/excuse of “collecting taxes”.

trust nothing

Think what would happen if everyone stopped paying taxes at the same time. Stop paying the criminals and buy weapons and ammo and long term food and water and meds…

trust nothing

Every contractor knows they cannot tax labor, and that is exactly what the government does- taxes on your labor.

What we have now is taxation WITHOUT representation…

That movie ended poorly for the Brits.

The brits were in control until a short while ago. Vatican, District of Corruption and Shingleland all kaput, no more pet-troll dollars. No country wants pet-troll dollars now, they are mostly ALL gold backed

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Its taxation with bullets flying at you.

It’s a tax on our EXISTENCE !!

Its also taxing what reality really is. This 3D dimension is constructed on the basis of the god of this age, or time and space. There is not time and space in the DI-mansions that Christ has went ahead to prepare for us. And yes Buck, all of this world is a stage. All re-legions, all his, their story, every single aspect in the so called science thereof… all an altered reality satan created for sheeple to run and play in. Under his temporary landlord rule. I dont know where its going, but I aint goin down that road

Fuck. Satan is earth’s landlord? If so, then I want to be a total deadbeat tenant!

SeventhScion7

Amen @trust nothing!

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Richard

You mean stop volunteering, right ?

trust nothing

Exactly- every person letting the government remove taxes from their check is donating to the criminal crime syndicate.

Learn about becoming an American State National, return to your birth right. Many are waking to this and the reason for their scare tactic. Live Free or Die

How do you do that?

Not today satan

Oh I tried checking the “exempt” box on my W4. For a whole year no income taxes were withheld (still took out SS and Medicare). Then the following year my employer informed me that they had to withhold tax because I wasn’t considered “exempt”. Gee, it’s like the IRS doesn’t trust us to voluntarily pay the extortion at the end of the year.

Ann Ononomous

I guess that’s where the “You will own nothing and eat only bugs and like it” comes into play. By the time the white hats finally do get to the light at the end of the tunnel, the cabal’s statement will have come to fruition. Although, I highly doubt we will all “like it!”

following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

Windy

They intend to force us to like it via drugging us to keep us from our innate connection to God and make us feel happy even though we really are not. They can go fuck themselves in the ear! I ain’t doing ANY of that bullshit, didn’t do any of their bullshit for the past 2 years and won’t do anything they demand in future! The have no teeth any longer!

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to look into the “state national” concept.

Bobby Lawrence, in an interview with Miki recently, said that President Trump had gone through the process in 2008. So there’s no wonder they’re so eager to find his taxes, and keep coming up with nothing; they don’t exist!

See also: David Straight; Bonnie Straight; Miki is Michelle Klann; and several others. Bobby also said in that one that there should be 10 million by the end of this year.

I hear echoes of the Flintstones commercial from my youth; “Ten million strong; and, growing!” 🙂

Katie

If you tax people like binden wants to do there will be no money to give donations to. This is a very bad plan.

Lew

Read Roger Sayle’s book “From Sovereign to Serf”……details how to declare your U.S. national status.

aimee

The IRS money goes to a hidden off shore account in Puerto Rico its not national. Why should we owe tax to the queen and the privy council? They do not represent me. Our military fails we the people.

Our military is infiltrated just like the schools, courts and government. They forced jabs on 95% of them and where were you when they needed a voice to stand for them. That’s what I thought.

snoopy

Where were they to stand for themselves, people are not here to hold their hand in life. You join the military to serve and fight for the freedom of the people not the other way around.

I was ex-military and didn’t expect anybody to hold my hand when I made the decision to join the military, nor any decision I made while in the military.
They could have said no to the jab, and taken what ever the outcome was and moved on.
If you get kicked out you get a job on the outside and move on.

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

MK Ultra and diaper trained students of the WEF NWO etc. I smell lead poisoning in the air

Rodnryl

Historically once a government targets its citizens then the government agent’s families get targetted. A dark and dangerous gamble.

It is all very dangerous; On both sides..I do not like where this is all going and the ‘wannabe in chief’ does not care, especially for the lives of Americans and nether do the puppet masters..

Actually, what some folks just don’t GET, is that the Commander-in-Chief actually DOES CARE about the lives of ordinary Americans (God only knows why) and tries mightily to prevent them stupidly risking or losing their lives. Best to prepare, but sit back so the professionals can handle as much of it as they can. Hoi poloi may not be needed to finish the job, but let’s be as prepped as possible in case we’re called upon. Or cornered.

Anne Stallybrass

The REAL commander-in-chief, that is

Then why doesn’t “the white man’s god” come down here and stomp the black hats, if this god is revered to be “God almighty”, or is the WM’sG just a figment of imagination….

johnny

Just wonder if we’re being setup here for Trumps red flags law thing here.
Can’t trust anyone.

BJ EDWARDS

Correct ,Trust No one

trust nothing

Trust is something earned not given freely.

Dam straight

Thomas Blow

IF the “White Hats” allow this to 87,000-man sniper army to proceed, “I have a very bad feeling about this” and it will completely remove any faith I have in the White Hats and all the narratives laid down in this site and others.

WatchfulOne

I would say the White Hats know all about this plan and knew the guns/ammo shipment the captured were part of that plan. I do not believe for one second that the WHMilitary will let this happen. We have been told that a nuclear threat will happen, will be allowed to escalate but will be stopped/contained at the right time. Potus45 knows this as well and I trust him implicitly. He loves this country and he love We the People. That and God is in control and chose DJT for this time.

snoopy

The only thing I would say is I trust GOD implicitly, and I believe Trump wants whats good for the country.
His family and friends live here as well so I know he is going to make America Great again at the right time.

No credit can go to Biden and his fake presidency when good things start to happen.

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

I realize that the White Hats have a gigantic job to do to clear out as much as possible of the deep state but there are supposed to be white hats ALL over the world; What are they doing and perhaps more White Hats NEED to be recruited and I tend to agree with Thomas B and I too have a bad feeling about all of this.

The climax of this episode is about to premier. This is a comedy, not a tradgedy. In a tradgedy, the good guy goes bye bye. We are about to see bye bye Byedems and rinos. This is what I pray, a new horizon is in the near distant future.

Randy

God has this…..pray without ceasing and let God be God. POTUS needs our love and prayers…..

Windy

Did you not read the article of 8/8? “Delta Force Seizes IRS Weapons Shipment?

Mr Reynard

Don’t go after the monkeys, go after the Organ Grinder !

well done!

Sven

Once the IRS goes down this road they become the aggressor. They also become a legitimate target when the uncivil war breaks outs.

Last edited 1 month ago by Sven

My first thought when I read about 87,000 new agents being hired was “Great! 87,000 new live targets!”

Hahahahahaha, its wabbit season! I think that most people will get their bag limit without lifting a finger

slanted eyes do the new IRS ‘agents’ have!

trust nothing

There is nothing civil about war.

John .S

Pulled off a head shot on a coyote at 580 yards with 7mm STW Mag., it has serious sizzle.
Sighted in 500 yds flat, laid shot on tip or ear, hit center mass.

Never go cheap on a scope, adage: fifty-dollar horse, and a hundred-dollar saddle.

The 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle is getting good reviews, has sizzle too.

My sibling said: “why do you need so many rifles”? Responded: “why do you need all those golf clubs in your bag”?

I love you!

I’ve heard that 7mm round flies flat! 0.5MOA on my next 6.5CM rifle!

You really believe in fake RRN news right? I can’t think of any MBs motivation other than riling up people for more donations.

Not really. In fact, I’ve yet to read any fake news on RRN… 🙂

lc116235

If anybody in my family applies for this job and get it; I will consider them an enemy of the Republic of the United States and the American people and they will be treated as such…PERIOD!!!

following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

TruePatriotUSA

500 US Special Forces (Navy SEALs, Delta Force, Green Berets, US Marine Recon, US Army Rangers, etc) vs 87,000 undertrained inexperienced IRS agents. Really?!!! If you think the IRS will defeat the US Special Forces you are out of touch!

Mr Reynard

& remember ! Take no prisoners ?? Any of them who surrender, then use the Judaeo-Bolshevik method on them ? A bullet to the neck !

Is Kabul Harris on the list to be executed because if not she needs to be…its a joke that we even have a homewrecking whore for a VP

Carol Sims

Somewhere, I have the copy of her “wonderful” job as AG in California. She has a LONG List of CRIMES which at one time I located. When I find my notes, I will list every one of them. I do recall a few – Paid megabucks to get rid of M16. Did nothing and kept the money. Guilty of money laundering, mail tampering and the list goes on. She was NO EXAMPLE of a female except for being Willie Brown’s
whore. She owes her “career” to him. Read this week that she wants ALL BABIES MURDERED! The ONE assignment she was given was to go to the BORDER! SHE WENT EVERYWHERE ELSE on our TAX Money, but NOT THE BORDER! BTW, when our real President returns, there will be NO MORE IRS!

Like the Clintongs, Kuntmala Shitskin is above the law.

she does not identify as female but as reptilian Kamaltoe aka baphomet

More details……. http://www.works45.com

following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

It’s a disgrace and abomination.

Jackal and Cackle, I call them.

Michael Norman

I call them “shits and giggles”

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Windy

I call them pedo peter and kami whore (kami is pronounced “commie”), both are perfectly descriptive of each of them.

johnny

Anything that acker baby votes on or sign is null and void. Never comply with this illegal witch.

aimee

Shes/He’s not even an anchor baby. Her/His husband Doug Emhoff is Chabbad Lubbavitch. Why do jewish parasites (zionists) always spend so much time and effort always concerning themselves with the governance of Christian nations. They always see us as desperate, pathetic, satanic parasites looking for a host. Is it because God cut them all off and cursed them in 2 Esdra 1:24?
Is it because God himself calls them an evil ttribe in Jeremiah 8?
Is it because God himself calls them his enemies and calls for the whole world to eradicate them?
Is it because in Revelation 3:09 God himself calls them blasphemous liars, and the Synagogue of Satan?

Buzzy Zipwak

All non Jews are considered to be Goyim. It’s not a positive term.

All that word means is “Nations”, referring to all who are not of the 12 tribes. I’d venture that most tribes/nations of the world also think in terms of “us” & “them”. Getting ‘holier than thou’ about a pretty normal phenomenon is NOT worth the energy or attention folks pour into it. Those who do so have usually NOT lived in any other ‘place’ than their own. e.g. don’t New Yorkers or Californians think they’re ‘really something special’? (Or fill in your favorite, favored group.) RELAX.

Last edited 1 month ago by Paladin45

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Hey, Goyka! You need some reeducation here. Let’s start with Genesis 12:

“I will make you into a great nation,
    and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
    and you will be a blessing.

I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you

Don’t fuck with Kikes or God will niggerise your shit!

Jews don’t acknowledge that Jesus is the son of God- they were scattered to the winds for a reason.

Randy

And now they are returning to Israel in droves….the winds of change are happening, but they still need our prayers for a spiritual awakening regarding Jesus as their Messiah.

They gots their own land now but it’s too small.

Windy

The people from whom Christ was born were not Jews, they were either Israelites of Hebrews, the terms Jew and Jewish didn’t begin until the kharzarian mafia claimed to be Jews and took them over and nearly wiped all of the true Hebrews and Israelites out, but they who call themselves Zionists and Jews are actually worshipers of baphomet and are the enemy of all humanity as well as everything in God’s creation, the plants, the animals, everything, they want to tear it all down, but God has already won that war with the evil ones.

She is not the only homewrecking whore in government. That is as old as the Roman and Greek governments from back in the day.

You are wrongly accusing someone who does not identify as a female, but most likely identifies as a reptilian

Allegedly, Kabul Harris’ real name and place of birth is really Kamal Aroush, born in Libya. If you google the name a whole page of stories and photos come up. That is why he wears pant suits. He is a gay male, imo. Willie Brown knew this secret.

No argument from me there. And to top it off, the person you’re referring to is as suggested a man. Lord help us.

Stop “Googling” stuff. Use Presearch instead. It’s a real search engine, not a propaganda tool…

following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

Windy

She’s not a natural born citizen” which is a requirement to become POTUS, so she really was not eligible to become VP, either; neither of her parents were American citizens, her dad was Jamaican and her mom Indian (dot not feather).

What if the intercepted shipment of handguns was actually just a diversion to make sure the far more important shipment of sniper rifles made it out unscathed!! 🤯

They didn’t get them unscathed yet, just put in the order for them. Sounds like another job for the ‘well regulated militia’.

Transporting by truck, with no security escort vehicles, almost sounds like they were intending that particular shipment of small arms to be caught though. I suspect the sniper rifles will be transported through a far more secure method, like through the tunnels/DUMBs. They might even get the Mole People to assist them with digging a new series of tunnels just for efficient sniper rifle distribution, if the Deep State’s alliance with them is still in good standing.

Ruth

Unless they did it that way to not draw attention to themselves.

Unlikely. That could be achieved simply by making the escort vehicles just as nondescript as the truck.

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

The prophets say God has told them the tunnels are on the way OUT! There will be series of 5.5 magnitude earthquakes that will destroy ANYTHING 10 feet below surface. Also, NYC will be hit with a tsunami and a plague for erecting the Arch of Baal there in Roe v. Wade. They will either REPENT or be GONE!

Oh, Lord, I own prime real estate in NYC. Get rid of all the people you want, but PLEASE KEEP THE BUILDINGS STANDING!

Sell. Or keep paying property taxes to the Niggerocracy.

Lyn

SELL

Yeah because buildings are so important.
Your love for idols is showing, idiot

Easy Sue. Pray instead Susan will be enlightened by the Light of the world, Jesus. Blessings,

Randy

Not sure that’s a good prayer to ask the Lord for Susan.

Please God, no!! Forgive us, please. Roe v. Wade was overturned, this is our chance to love the babies again. I don’t want anyone dead. If we all do our part however small, including a Jericho march around that evil edifice of Baal, I’m sure God will relent and have mercy on us.

Epstein has been loving babies at his underground sin-agogue for years with his friends.

following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

How does the militia know when they are called up?

mtiedel

We know!

Unfortunately, ted is this sites, Ignoramus, who never fails to ask extremely stupid questions… Like the last one

Michael R Davis

Sort of difficult shipping stuff through hundreds of shattered collapsed DUMBs and tunnels. Also, almost impossible for the big tunnel diggers to repair the unstable shattered rock, especially since the US Special Forces is still on the attack and many of the tunnel diggers have been destroyed along with their operators.

remove space
https ://www.robbinstbm.com/products/tunnel-boring-machines/
https ://www.robbinstbm.com/projects/delaware-aqueduct-repair/

That’s precisely why I brought up the possibility of the Mole People helping them. The Mole People, naturally. Are the best tunnel diggers on earth, and if the Deep State can get their assistance on this operation they can set up a new gun-running tunnel system faster than they could with any combination of man-made tunnel boring devices.

Since you’re Commie, and Commies never pay their kike tax, you’ll e last to know.

not a proper commie, Biggs is the resident comic!

Pavlichenko is a proper female communist!

Anna Politkovskaya was gunned down in front of her Moscow apartment in broad daylight as a lesson that you don’t piss off the Powers that Be.

Many commies are kikes.
Kikes always pay their kike tax.
Or they wouldn’t be kikes.

The secret is that Biggs IS the leader of the Mole people.
And there are squirrels. In his attic.

ABSOLUTELY PLAUSIBLE

did you even read the article dude? they were ordered, not shipped. Besides, it’s just the rem700. so what?

Sodie

A few days ago the white hats intercepted truck loads of weapons for the irs

it’s cute when you talk to yourself lmao

I’d rather have a truckload of weapons than accept boatloads of Asians.

Perhaps the whistleblower had some knowledge of an order being made, but was kept in the dark on the actual timing of the shipment. Seems it would be in the IRS’s best interest to keep the more sensitive details of this operation known by as few people as possible. Especially if they are working with the Mole People on this one, as I suspect.

Mole people resident in Biggs’ cranium.

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

There may be, over time, a quiet, largely unreported transfer of ownership for many of these fine rifles.

Randy

Nothing will get past the Gate Keeper………..I’m sure our Special Forces Operators & Intel Community are well aware of their plans……..who do you think some of these newly hired Sniper Candidates and Trainers might be????? Just saying…..

SeanW

This is not a tax collection thing. This is an army, an organized militia, that is being created to enforce tyranny. The IRS is getting ready to confiscate all the real estate & they need an army to do it. This is also the Democrat’s answer to civil war. This & the FBI are their armies against the American people.

The White Hats should monitor this situation and, once they’ve got their school set up and their first group of trainees on site, send in a couple of Apaches to hose down the entire operation. Leave nobody alive and no buildings standing…

Last edited 1 month ago by QBall59
Ruth

Oh! That sounds GOOD!

I like your answer to this.

All in favor!

It also solves the problem of ongoing recruitment… who else is gonna sign up for that, knowing what could happen?

garybro44

I like the way you think, QBall.

following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

Tats pretty much what it is.

Last edited 1 month ago by goober
oklahomaspacetrain

I bet most of the new “agents”, walked across the border… or flown in from a desert chunk of land across the ocean….

SeanW

Good point. But why would they work when they’re getting 50k a year per & health benefits?

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

The ATF , DEA , FEMA ,DHS and MASSIVE NUMBERS serving in US law enforcement , Federal , state , county , municipal , many of them members of the FOP , Fraternal Order of Police , this being a Freemason masonic order and secret society . These will be augmented by MASSIVE NUMBERS OF INSURGENTS, that have been crossing over the US – Mexico border in the last two years , and then there are the REFUGEES that have been flown into the United States by the US Department of State, from UKRAINE and else where. WAKE UP PEOPLE , WAKE -UP.

You don’t have much experience with God in your life, DO YOU? God has said that He and His Angel Armies will be taking care of this and the method that He will use will be more EPIC than the Red Sea moment. Keep the faith and continue praying. If God is FOR us, who can be AGAINST us?

The more you prepare the more he can use you for to do his will, Linda.
Plan for the worst and pray for the best.

Can’t wait! There are MANY who feel the same.

Bring.It.

bring b0fa

SeanW

I know. It’s a nightmare in slomo. An opera-length train wreck.

Sunshine

Yes Militia is the word Julie Green said today we would hear and here it is. that did not take long

We have already been told by God through the prophets that they will NOT take his Eagle! God will confuse the enemy camp and their plans will not come to fruition but will TURN on THEM!

SeanW

Being one of them & having the honor of being a full time intercessor I am not concerned about the outcome. The only thing I find unpleasant is preferring things to move faster though I get that God is not on a clock, he’s event driven, & it takes whatever it takes to get the job done.

There’s no way the truth loses. They’re still paying people to keep the truth about JFK’s assassination. Every year that goes by their coverups increase & so do the costs. It’s exponential & we’re now in a society where, due to the transparency effect of technology so far, secrets cannot be kept very long.

They are about to lose control of their greatest weapon – money. It’s only since Trump quietly leaked out that he was intent on abolishing the IRS that they announced the sudden increase in agents – making sure we know that they are armed.

The IRS belongs to the deep state. They are clearly getting an army ready. Hezekiah’s situation comes to mind. Reaching up to Dave Kelly’s comment I see a picture of “armies surrounding Jerusalem” & that night the Assyrian army loses about 186,000 men – apparently struck down in a massacre by a couple angels.

Hezekiah’s army slept through the entire thing. But you’ve got to admit the whole thing’s like a virtual reality movie foretold through ancient tribal expansion of a people for God. Recorded events that prefigure our present & future in archetypal form. It’s glorious. Be well.

Anne Stallybrass

thank you brother, I love your take and feel its power.

SeanW

Very cool! Thanks.

Interesting take. The Deep State (chinks, Bill Gates, WEF fags) are buying up land everywhere they can. Klaus Schitt and his WEF have already put it out there that we will “own nothing.” Those of us they don’t guillotine in FEMA Camps will be forced to live in high rise shoebox apartments. Perhaps this new IRS expansion is the mechanism by which they will forcibly relocate us.

Scary thoughts there, Buck. Entirely possible.

SeanW

That’s definitely their plan though your version of it is probably highly sanitized & made to sound far more appealing than it really is. One thing I know is that they will attempt but will fail. Guaranteed. You’re going to see a “Red Sea” moment within a year if you can avoid the guillotine until this great event occurs.

following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

AuntiDi

I’m so disgusted by everything allowed to go on. Don’t know when it will come to a head but it can ‘t be soon enough to suit me!

Prophetess Amanda Grace said that since God has referred to Trump as his David and His Cyrus that would bring the people back to the Lord, she referenced the biblical story of David fighting the Amalekites (FOREVER and ALWAYS enemies of the Jews. Before battle, David strengthened himself in humbling, prayer, praise and scripture. Then David asked God if he was to pursue his enemy. He waited for God’s reply. Then David asked God HOW he was to do it, and God provided David with the answer! When we do things THAT way, God promises to restore EVERYTHING your enemies have taken! Grace suggests that we do the same! I agree.

Sunshine

Gab, truth social and Fake book all let me know how bad this site is when I share it

Loosebucket

Millions of deer hunters have already aced “sniper school ” so i would rethink that whole delusional nonsense

yea really. there are TEENAGE girls who can hit an elk’s heart at 500m ALL FUCKING DAY. Their dad’s can hit a RUNNING GOAT from 400m with .308 while STANDING.

Bring. It. We.Remain.Unthreatened.

CVM

I worked in a large office on the edge of suburbs and rural area. It was not unusual for the ladies to come in bragging. “ I bagged a 10 point buck in the backyard this morning.”

Are you a cross-dresser, or will you take it home to clean?

mtiedel

During Deer Season, Wisconsin has the 4th largest army in the world!

Neither the IRS snipers nor the deer hunters would be top-of-the-line quality shooters, but deer hunter who have practiced a large part of life would be a couple notches better than any IRS trained morons.

Somebody with a PEA SHOOTER could defeat this enemy if God told them to use the PEA SHOOTER and came with them.

Wolf people

The IRS is like the monster under the bed. Doesn’t exist. They are just using it to scare us into compliance. We are not falling for it. I will continue to not pay my taxes as I did for 12 years.

16 for me.

yep, bring it. we are ready to party!

They’ve subsidised me for over a decade. No taxes paid. Prefer my present lodgings to gummint housing, tho.

A new troll comment. Neither plus nor minus. Just new-troll. But it lies.

Wolf people

I’m a real person and I can show you the absence of my filings.

Anne Stallybrass

I’m more inclined to believe you than to believe paladin. But in the end I still adhere to Nullius In Verba (the original motto of Science) On the Word of No-one ie DTA, don’t trust anyone. Just do your own research, and as they said in WWII, Dig For Victory. Now it’s Dig for Data.