President Trump Declares War on Federal Government

On Monday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, a weaponized arm of the criminal regime, launched a lawless, surprise raid on President Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home claiming he had failed to surrender classified documents that belonged to the National Archives. Like a swarm of angry hornets, upward of 50-armed gestapo ransacked the estate, detained guests, and even cracked the president’s personal safe.

Although the FBI claimed it had been sent to recover classified information Trump allegedly took with him from the White House to his Palm Beach resort in January 2021, sources at Mar-a-Lago believe that the agents, under Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray’s instruction, were there in search of something entirely different: sealed indictments on Deep State saboteurs that Trump had co-authored following the stolen election; proof that Trump had invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807, which cedes provisional control of the nation to the U.S. military; and, allegedly, Trump’s irrefutable proof that Biden had stolen the election.

Of the indictments, our source said any such documents were not kept at Mar-a-Lago, for Trump would have given them to White Hat military commanders upon leaving the White House, as well as documents pertaining to the Insurrection Act.

By the end of the raid, the FBI had carted off 15 boxes of paperwork, which, sources said, the agency took indiscriminately without even examining what papers they stole.

Unsurprisingly, the raid took place while Trump was in New York.

“The cowards never would have confronted him personally,” a Mar-a-Lago source said.

President Trump first heard of the impending raid from one of the six Navy SEALs assigned to protect his Florida command center. As FBI agents in tactical gear amassed at the front gate, the Seal telephoned Trump for instructions. “We’re ready to repel the intruders,” the SEAL reportedly said, but Trump, wanting to avoid bloodshed, especially since civilian guests were on the property, asked the SEALs to stand down.

On Monday evening Trump issued a statement on Truth Social, his social media platform, saying, “These are dark times for the nation…,” and opined that the politically motivated incursion was yet another Deep State tactic aimed at discouraging him from running in 2024.

The Deep State, a source said, has certainly felt the pinch. Arrests and executions have weakened the regime, and they are throwing Hail Marry passes, trying to destabilize the White Hats’ war on them. The intrusion on Trump’s home sets a new low for the feds—it is the first time the DOJ has raided the home of a president.

“These scum are desperate to stop Trump, a man who cares about this country, from officially returning to power. They think their crimes weaken him, but it only strengthens his resolve,” our source said. “Trump is not sitting still for this.”

Another Mar-a-Lago source who spoke to RRN Tuesday morning, said, “This could be retaliation for Deep State arrests. If they were searching for indictments, they want to know who’s going down next. President Trump has declared war on the feds.”

In closing, the attack on Trump’s home coincided with a Special Forces operation to seize an IRS weapons shipment. Trump has openly espoused a desire to eradicate the IRS upon his official return to office.

Trump told me “It’s on,” our source said.

Don Reed

Get it ON —– Let’s Roll !!!!

I am making $94/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $24 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the

accompanying site—— https://Www.HugePay8.Com

David Agosta

Michael, please block Jack Lee, as he’s a spammer.

SBF

To be fair they just make a new name and do it again. They’re parasites, these spammers. And they’re likely staying in the 3D.

To be fair that’s not what happened,it started when T in B brought it and others opened it and then boom💣it spread like wild🔥🔥🔥

as

DSD

[ JOIN US ]
I get paid more than $120 to $350 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills .
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Carol B.

sabravesfan – why do you keep posting this same ad over and over ???

CDean

Because if they don’t post it they won’t make all that money they’re talking about. Pyramid scheme probably!!

ASWW

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

sw

ASAA

[BECOME A MEMBER] I make over $200-$300 an hour for online work. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining I easily made $30k with no online jobs knowledge. Just try it out on the attached page.

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Paul

The real spammers and parasites are the main stream bs. Media. they are highly paid charlatans, snake oil salespeople, with appealing features, soothing, convincing voices made rich to convince the brainless, weak, spineless, next to socialist communist low life Anti-American scumbag, that Pres. Trump was the bad guy, when in fact, they are the demons, for believing them, and voting for the crook we are now stuck with, The death penalty has a large workload ahead of it. how can I help?.

I’ll help with the documentation.

you can help by crying more

Where will you start?

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

df

More details……. http://www.works45.com

TOTALLY ignore them, dont + or – them either. They probably get paid by those because you gave the post attention. Just a thought You Tube works like that , even if you give a thumbs down!

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Free speech reigns here. You are free to not read the comments.

cliff stine

hey buck they tryin to make you famous

I’ll settle for infamous.

At that, you excel.

Thanks, sweetie.

More details……. http://www.works45.com

The work from home stuff is tiring.

Yeah, foe show. We’d all rather be commuting from Riverside to Pico Rivera or Inglewood in nigger traffic working alongside illegal Mexicans taking orders from chinks.

Lorinda

Haha wow, Pico Rivera, I grew up there. It was a nice place in the 60’s-70’s. We all got a long and some of my best friends were not white. We didn’t know anything about racism. Oh for the old days huh.

Stinky Perfume

RRN makes me think Jesus needed Delta Forces or something. Nothing makes enough sense, other than deep state is actually deep underground in some fancy places and very long lived.

How much human trafficking they need out of the surface dwellers to live a thousand years and portal travel around, is not forthcoming so far except Baxter touches on that subject in twistedtruth.net

Then the supersoldier James Rink picked up the subject of Annunaki upcoming utter disaster with too many of them. They are expected to be from Panama to public parks USA.

Apparently they don’t have an issue with needing a car, so they don’t get stuck next to some ego and racial anger in traffic.

My you certainly have problem with darkies, spicks and chinks? Wad’ya thing of japs and gooks too….?

Actually all these trojan horse spammers do, is jacking off in front of the mirror…….

Dennis

On Truth Social we can block the shitheads.

David Treciak

how do you block?

With my right arm.

chris russ

Do you really think he’s in here like a hall monitor? Come on man be better. Just ignore what you don’t like, it easy try it. Don’t waste energy on that, …..stand by while I take a dose of my own medicine….brb.

Tom henry

Jack Lee off, it’s that you’re doing? Fook off bots!

TheJoker

Fool

Paul

Go down to the local ADULT bookstore and peddle your queer trade, you flaming, liberal, sub human piece of black lives fecal matter.

So crude!

More details……. http://www.works45.com

I got chunks of you spammers in my stool…….

David T

Nice name call! LOL! Everything from “flaming” to the end of the sentence is epic!

Above Reproach

it Tourette’s syndrome.

trofty

FU!!!!

David T

Your real last name is Off.

Couldn’t just ignore it

BJ EDWARDS

Are you giving Head jobs . SCAMMER – How about a quarter scammer.

GLADALLOVER

What ever happened to that phase: “My name is Mr Me-Off, Jack Me-Off”!

Patriot

The deep state will all hang in the end. The people are waking up and victory is on the horizon. Hopefully in three months or less.

pissedoffpatriot

2 years. MAYBE! don’t outsmart you common sense.

Common sense, once thought to be a virtue and a gift, has now become a curse as nobody around today has any!!

That’s is absofuckinlootly god dam right! I remember the days of the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s, that everybody was going to space and the US population was in to the high tech roll to charge on………, but no mo..! Realy-Bad TV networks use Gestallt mind control that was developed in the late 50’s and early 60’s, and started controlling of the masses from the secret labs that the little people are not supposed to find out about. They debunk it to “swamp gas” or “light house reflection”.

GLADALLOVER

Get that book: “The Death of Common Sense”!

Rubus

You could even say that common sense is not common anymore.

Sismj

Umm…no boo – Try January 2023. The SCOTUS overturned the election – they’re just waiting for the right time to spring it on us! Everything is already in play, just waiting on the go ahead.

…..And the shit for brains, black hat fuckups are taking the bait and are beginning to end up in the rat clap trap……ohhhoh, I am looking forward to hear about kazillionares being dragged out of their pad and the claptrap set on fire,……oh the joy…!

Ken

I believe the person that put that election overturn from SCOTUS.. was full of crap.. he’s a known scammer

More details……. http://www.works45.com

After all this insanity plus what happened at Trump’s home, It’s on! Can’t happen soon enough!

#soon=#never

YuanChen

When I first saw this last news last night, I realized that they were searching for those 250,000 sealed indictments before Trump left the WH in January 2021. However, Trump wouldn’t keep those sealed documents at his own home, and he knew that the DS would go after him. These documents didn’t belong to the National Archive, but they were the sealed INDICTMENTS that the National Archive has no authority to take possession of these indictments, and they should be in the possession of our military tribunal who has the power to clean up those corrupted politicians. More and more people are waking up now and it is time to clean them all. No wishy-washy.

carolyn smith

people are not waking up they are so fucking stupid it is pathetic. As the guy from the Nazi Germany invasion stated “these stupid people will not get it until the army boot is holding their head down to the ground.”

beyondthruthestars

spewing vulgar hate is pure evil.

being a super low iq sheep is pretty evil as well.

How do you measure IQ? Is your IQ measure = How much does one agree with RRN, MB and Q?

Big E

Sadly, that’s true. People remain oblivious because they choose to. For them, it’s a safe space because have to chew, swallow and digest the trruth certainly they’d choke to death. Ignorance is bliss for them.
Poor dumb F-n’ sheep. Isay that, because whether they believe it or not, they make life indirectly hard for the rest of us

Last edited 1 month ago by Big E
SeventhScion7

So true.

Spot on, until they are personally affected ted they will continue their zombie life

the problem is even when they are affected they spew hatred towards the wrong people – they still don’t think! it’s scary how closed they are, even the so-called intellectuals and academics. I mean look at the medical profession. The entire reason this happens is because people do not apply reason and common sense. Is it common sense to get a jab for something that is less deadly than influenza? Do people die from influenza? They won’t even look at it, they defer their logic to the grubberment. They are so brainwashed.

SeventhScion7

I totally get it Miss Kitty.

herbalist

It is beyond time to remove them all. Every day, increasingly more children are murdered in hospitals throughout the nation. Compromised hospital administrators ensure the data is no longer reported. But you can get the statistics from the morticians and crematoriums. If in truth the military is in control, then why have they not acted to stop this madness? Who or what is holding them back?

I’m guessing the thousands of unknown foot soldiers and what ever is in those D.U.M.B.s

I think we all are ready to end the madness of statism.

Bdubz

Dianecee it’s not statism it’s satanism

Both

Same thing, right?

OnlyInAmerica

Satanism is the current statism

Maybe they are confusing it with an orgasm,…or something…

OnlyInAmerica

True

David T

Actually I’d call it both, I think you’re both correct.

GLADALLOVER

Actually it is both & much, much more too!

trust nothing

Yeah! Get it on. Let’s brain storm and form groups of Senators, Judges, Attorneys, Congressmen, and top rank military generals to talk everyone to death. Make sure it is dragged out for years to make it as painful as possible.

Retaliation.
Things going to speed up now.

Phoenixeagleno

Oh indeed

Not necessarily….Timing is crucial. Lots more to do…

Tom henry

Sooner then we think….

#soooon

#soon=#never

lmao… #shoon#2weeks#yallrfullfoshit

hes had 6 years and didnt do shit.

About time. This bs has gone on long enough

Edward

This is what happens when you don’t weed the garden all the way.

Delta

I bet it won’t

no shit it wont… anyone who thinks the vax daddy isnt deep state or a scared cuck is truly buying too much hopium. its been 6 years and nothing public has happened. you think the vax daddy is gonna all of a sudden grow a pair? maybe but logic says no.

You are partly correct.

Well nobody is stopping from kneeling before the basement dummy and pledging your oath to the DS. Enjoy your soulless life.

logic isnt your strong suit huh cunt? so bc i dont support the vax daddy and his lies and death jab means i have to support the satanists? i truly hope your entire bloodline is fully vaxxed and boosted .

Delta

You’re wrong on him not having a pair. But I agree on the “buying too much hopium. its been 6 years and nothing public has happened”

people ” with a pair” arent scared deathless of the satanic media. he is. clearly. If he wasnt he would have stated 9/11 truth and vaccine truth, among many things, years ago. If there is a logical reason he hasnt besides he is scared of the media im all ears.

I agree. RRN/MB has put people into trance of believing that a lot is happening.

A lot is happening behind the scenes!! But none of it can be shown or stated publicly in any way. Not until after the midterms several months away. Maybe.

Delta

You don’t know if anything is happening .You’re just hoping something is happening behind the scenes. What will everyone’s excuse be when the midterms come and go and nothing happens? Will the loyal followers of RRN/MB people finally admit they were fooled and taken for a ride?

Last edited 1 month ago by Delta
Truesincerity

I will, no shame in my game, but I’m not there at the moment.

Last edited 1 month ago by Truesincerity

Lmao let the tears flow 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

The “only” thing that flows are your Herpe’s sores and Venereal Disease.

ha. the bitchboy with the fake name talking shit again huh….what a coward you must be to have to talk shit with a fake name.

With today’s government proving to be both intrusive and communist, anonymity might be a virtue.

David T

Like that’s your offing name, DF.

says the coward cuck with a fake name… run away bitchboy bf u literally get hurt

Been there. Fucked it. Got the T-shirt.

Dr G

Monkey Pox sores yet?

Sorry. Don’t swing that way.

Monkey pox in B0ffa Ja-s0n, JBill’s case.

crrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more boomer

Why couldn’t I have been born earlier? All the schools in AZ were 95% non-hispandex WHITE!!

Why didn’t your “source” tell you when the raid started around 9am? Lolol

Unlike you, Jacko Bill, he has to wait until it happens, while you can just keep on makin’ stuff up. Why don’t you take a hike. It’s not like you’re welcome here.

Mike says he has a source there. Raid started around 9am. Source didn’t inform Mike (there is no source). Mike wrote about the IRS instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Angel

How would you know the exact time? …Unless you’re part of the deep state 😏

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

David T

There you go, you nailed it. That’s why gay bill and chai and all the other DF troll turd names it goes by, is so persistent on here.

Ooo I’m part of the Deep State now? Sweet, I hear they have a great health and dental coverage!

Lol it jas been widely reported that the raid started around 9 AM and went on until around 6 PM. This is not some kind of secret Deep State info, you silly larpers

I suspect it has something to do with how none of this is true. Remember, everything here is humor and satire.

You oughtta know. Yer just a widdle part of the joke.

I suggest you research who owns this site before you say something about who you think I am.

David T

A legend in your own, herpes-addled mind.

Yes, because MB has no sources, whatsoever. Remember what Steve Bannon called him?

definitely. i was hoping julie would make an appearance for this question

Shawn

Yep, I believe this statement, but, I think it goes further.
A couple weeks ago I had been seeing a maga hat on trumps head in a picture that popped up here and there. I had also commented on a post on the 29 of July, I had actually forgot about the post until someone texted me on it yesterday. BOTH, the maga hat and the truth social post had the date 8/8/22 plastered on the picture. 88022 is the text for Trump, but in both instances it was changed to a date. I had wondered for a couples weeks what it was referring too, maybe another rally… oh well. Yep, nothing specific happened until last night… 8/8/22. Think what you will, I think they knew it was coming, and if you want to look further, they 88022 is a text and a rallying cry… what’s happening now, the continued exposure of the deep state and a rallying cry.

Sodie

Also Scavino posted a white door with the number 45 on it……3 days ago

Its almost too obvious now how desperate they are.

Also keep in mind that Olivia Newton John was murdered yesterday. Her sleeper hit movie, Xanadu, was based on events at Mar a Lago in the 1920’s. One of her hit songs, “hopelessly devoted to you”, has been a secret rally cry song for Trump since 2020. To connect all the dots, Patrick McDermott went missing while fishing in Florida but has been reported alive and well in Mexico.
Using facts and logic, we can see that this was a clear message that this is the start of a war!

war? nah. the deep state will keep killing people and the vax pimp in chief wont

1. tell the masses whats happening.
2. do anything to them bc in his own words….” he doesnt want bloodshed” .

👍

ZOli

MAGA

Why would the DOJ be after “proof that Trump had invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807, which cedes provisional control of the nation to the U.S. military”? According to RRN hasn’t this “provisional military control” already been secretly in effect for two years? Wouldn’t some documentary proof of it be.. kind of moot at this point if it was something that had actually happened? 🤔

Sodie

If they are looking for the list of indictments, they need a heads up on who to hide maybe?

Why?????? Seriously,…are you like retarded or something??? Dude, do the cops ever call you and tell you that they’ll be coming to your house to arrest you before they do it?

ha…bitchboy with the fake name talking more shit… what a pathetic cuck you must be irl to only talk shit using a fake online name. i think your new name is bitchboy faggot.

David T

Your name is not real, you chickenshit DF.

actual it is low iq cuck fuckface.. can easily be verified on fb

David T

You got it. Smalls is developmentally delayed and has significant reading and comprehension issues.

Phoenixeagleno

Another article couple of days ago cites Trump reluctantly telling the Chinese about the insurrection act. So Chinese told Biden and now the deep state is embarrassed and exposed so they’re throwing hail Mary’s. I believe indeed this is the moment we needed to justify to public what’s soon about to happen

RRN has been posting about this ‘Secret Insurrection Act’ crap for over a year so it’s not like it’s some grand tightly-kept secret if it was actually real.

2020_stolen

I honestly don’t know why Trump would let this carry on forever like this if he actually signed the Ins Act.

It’s great the SCOTUS made some landmark rulings absent everybody being under martial law, and great that GOP-E dirtbags are being primaried in droves, but the moronic left needs the wake up call of: your news folks and your politicians all in guantanamo for having committed treason and sedition. The LEFT will never understand and the further apart we are then the more likely we are to reach civil war.

Honesty seems like the best way and to do that. The fake media, deep state, corrupt politicians, unions, hollywood and seditious billionaires need to be dealt with finality, and everyone needs to be made aware so we are all on the same page.

Truesincerity

Exactly, tarrying with evil gets you no were. Move swiftly and stamp it out.

bc hes a weak pathetic coward… at best. at worst he part of the cabal.

“Justification ” for the public occurred long before the 2020 ELECTION, serious moves should have taken place BEFORE the 2022 ELECTION, Pedo-joe Biden , clone , poser whatever, should NEVER have been allowed to take- over the US PRESIDENCY, NEVER, President TRUMP should have NEVER SEEDED POWER , to these degenerate zionist-jew marxist- communists lowlife satanists. INSURRECTION ACT aside, this being a SECRET to boot, was a FUCK-UP, a SERIOUS FUCK -UP. President Trump also SEEDED the power of the EXECUTIVE over to avowed satanist degenerate , criminal Dr. Fauci ( WHO , CDC , NIH , WEF ) and the so called CORONA -19 VIRUS TASK FORCE which foisted MASSIVELY MONUMENTAL DESTRUCTION and MISERY on the UNITED STATES of AMERICA , the AMERICAN PEOPLE as well as ALL the Nations , Countries and ALL of HUMANITY the World over, the effects will be felt and reverberated for GENERATIONS, assuming there are future GENERATIONS , considering these ACTS OF TERRORISM and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY were exacted to cause MASS GENOCIDE and an one world TOTALITARIAN , DICTATORSHIP, NWO , TECHNOCRACY and TRANSHUMANISM. Mr. Trump , President Trump is CONFLICTED , and this is a SERIOUS PROBLEM , decision PARALYSIS is no doubt result of this CONFLICTION. When it comes to BLOOD SHED it is the decent , the righteous , the innocent , the unwitting that shed the BLOOD, very rarely the criminal , the corrupt , the evil,and their henchmen , agents , toadies , co-conspirators and confederate ever spill a drop. Yeah , WELL FUCK THAT! If Mr. Trump is not up to the task , being CONFLICTED, there are those , White Hats and whomever NEED TO ACT, ACT DECISIVELY , ACT WITH FEROCITY , EXTREME FORCE and WITH PREJUDICE WHEN AND WHERE NEEDED.

thats actually very well said and also a very factual account of what has happened the last 6 years…. i prefer to call him a gutless cuck…. but we all have a different delivery.

Oliver Wendell Douglass

BANK 😂🏄‍♂️🐷

I do think there would be civil war and more civil unrest. I think they are doing it the right way. The normies would not believe it. I think the normies really needed to be woken up. They’re dying from the death jab and many still asleep. When they themselves feel the sting of the death jab more willl wake up. Not even people around them dying wakes some of them up.

how does compulsively lying to folks for 6 years in any manner wake them up? you know what would have woken them up….

hey that vaccine might kill you.

hey the cia did 9/11.

we know he wont do that bc hes a scared cuck.

Again, patriots already know it might kill them. Normies won’t believe him. The media will pounce on it and run with it and take attention off their own pathetic governance that the people can see. When the fake vacks debuted, he didn’t know. We didn’t know. As a scientist myself, it sounded sketchy. I didn’t research until they started offering it to me. I didn’t do a great deal of research until the mandated it to me, months after they offered it. Many people had died by then from the death jab. Nobody imagined the magnitude of evil before the death numbers mounted. So your point is moot. He never mandated the jabs. He is not a scientist or doctor, so even if he had, nobody should have complied.

my god youre a pathetic weak cuck. so people have to die bc the vax dady is scared of the satanic medias response? hopefully its your family that dies.

Are you kidding me tardo? My family didn’t take the death jab. Of course they would likely die if they had. At varying intervals of time. Just saw more deaths at work yesterday. Such lovely times we live in. Hope your bosses warned you not to get the experimental injections; I’m sure they did cuz they care so much about humanity and you are so important to them. There are some nutraceuticals that can ameliorate the spike protein damage but most people are not that savvy. Certainly the normies are not…

also are you implying that trump didnt know the deep states vax was bad? thats utter bs. if thats the case he should be locked up for treason asap. In 2014 trump himself stated that vaccines were bad and cause autism. for you to state he didnt know in 2020 just shows youre either very ignorant or an outright compulsive liar.

I need to have a million dollars tomorrow! How?
Normies need to be woken up! How?

You are using the wrong spelling, “SEEDED.”

The correct form of the word you are using to convey this meaning is “CEDE.” This suffix means to yield or grant, to assign or transfer.
Examples of words using that proper suffix include secede, recede, precede, and accede.

8Q8Suns3t

Thank you.

You are expecting too much. Dave Kelley is already seeded number 1 in the competition of trolls!

Gees. You are beyond dense.

You’re not usually rude.

ReJe,

It’s okay to be rude to Biggs, as Biggs is a globohomo Troll. Should be obvious by now.

David T

Exactly

Yea she is twink

He is dumb enough to make money from our comments to him.

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Baby, Rose

The ex wife is scheduled to come home soon. You see what love in my heart accomplishes….

We got lucky so far.. my daughter has wedding plans.. 🙏🎉🎊🍾

Wish you the best!

Will Arnold Ziffel attend the wedding? Will he be in ‘white tie and tails?”

David T

It’s a troll turd, beyond dense is who they are.

AmericanFaith

exactly, they were looking for what he had on the DS…not anything else…they are desperate to know what HE knows.

Mr Bill

If I were in their shoes I would assume they all are on the list. That means they must proceed to the next step– suicide!

Yeah, you seem to have a valid point.👍

ZOli

They feel Trump’s hot breath on their necks.

I think the Deep State is going to regret this raid.

Bigly…

At the very least, it should galvanise the vote against the Democrat Party this fall. But Dominion Systems will ensure the Democrats don’t lose the House or Senate.

Dominion also probably wanted to ensure Kari Lake didn’t win the GOP primary either. That didn’t exactly work out for them very well, did it?

Kari Lake was up 9 points in the polls. She was down 1.5% in Maricopa County. She pulled ahead days after to around 4%. They tried to steal it, but as in 2016, their calculations were off.

Space lasers didn’t work so well this time.

Adrián Fontes, the spic mastermind and former Maricopa County Recorder, wasn’t around this time to coordinate the steal.

Az going blue niggas. they didn’t do shit and now the criminal Hobbs will be your next governor. And yall ain’t gone doing shit again. ain’t doing shit about he throngs of illegals blithely ambling across the s border.

mad #’s of hispanics, african muslims, middle east muslims, haitians coming to your town!

Zhou Biden left the border open and we are witnessing a record number of shitskins invading our once great nation.

I have to comment on the otherwise-useless Gov. Doug Douche-y (RINO-AZ): He’s been filling buses with illegal Mexicans and shipping them off to NYC and DC, where the nigger administrations there have been howling like hobbled slaves. KUDOS!

And Kari Lake will win by at least 10 percentage points over Secretary of Hate Kate Hobbs, who certified the stolen election for Biden.

Last edited 1 month ago by buck fiden

Unfortunately Kari Lake is an opportunist. She voted for Obama. So she sees which way the wind is blowing and has changed her tune.

I hear that a lot of states are getting rid of the Dominion voting machines.

David T

I’ve seen several “watch parties” of patriots camping out by these damn illegal privately owned ballot drop boxes, and they have been chasing off mules.

not enough to chase them away. mules need to be harvested by Bears of a different stripe.

That’s heartening news, DT!

Alex379

I think you’re on the right track about the Dominion Election Systems buck fiden but don’t understand fully how they’re using it yet.It was created for communist dictator Hugo Chavez and has been imported and seeded throughout the USA now.I think it affords the Marxist Statist Humanist dems and Rino’s guaranteed victory but they discuss among themselves whom is acceptable in their “same coin with lighter or more horrific sides” ruling philosophy; both moving toward the same oppression and destruction of USA inborn liberties and possibilities but painting in different strokes and pastels.

BillG

Here’s one way –

• Get votes from the mules that harvest ballots
  • a large portion of the real ballots cast for Trump are kicked out of the machines and ‘manually processed’ as votes for Biden
  • run Biden votes thru the machine multiple times
  • process ‘counterfeit ballots’ preprinted for Biden
  • use software to modify vote tallies to show Biden winning. Don’t arouse suspicion by making the margin too big.
IsThisFairUse2

DJT got too many votes in the 2020 Presidential Election for the DS to convincingly vote fraud them over to ‘Resident’ Brandon so that was messed up. Truther/patriot Mike Lindell documents this fraud in ABSOLUTE PROOF and SCIENTIFIC PROOF available here

https ://frankspeech.com/content/mike-lindells-absolute-series

and mirrored on other videosharing platforms except maybe YouTube as it an online DS stronghold and likely THE crown jewel in the ‘Tech Left’ holdings along with the Google search engine.

BONUS:

Affidavit that the Italian government helped rig the 2020 Presidential Election

https ://www.bitchute.com/video/metBNGCuIwxV/

This entire police state raid is really hitting me hard: I’ve been strip searched, my room being tossed, and force-medicated many times, but now they’re gearing up to doing these things to EVERYONE! Soon it won’t matter if you’re inside or not !!!!

Soon they’ll just shoot GOP voters. If the current regime can get away with raiding the #1 opposition leader’s property, it can commit murder with impunity. RINO Newt Gingrich did speak the truth about this one: If they can go after Trump, imagine what they can do to us!

Use illegals as shields.

There are a ton more GOP poll watchers this time round. Some precincts have improved security and anti-fraud routines. The deep state have to be more careful when they steal.

Can they stop the infrared space lasers?

Unlike Commiefornia, AZ doesn’t have “drop-off boxes” so the GOP still has a chance to win.

you think the az GOP gives a fuck? sherrif penzone disregards lawful orders and then throws your ass in a cage if you do the same? maricopa board of sups disobeys a subpoena from the state Senate and yall did nothing.

Wow. Nothing will change will apathy like that.

I was actually in a cage when all this shit went down. But you have a point re: the RINOs. Gov. Doug Douche-y (RINO-AZ) let the mask-a-raid hobble the entire state. He did everything he could to throw the election and hurriedly certified the results to give it to Biden.

AZ is Land of the RINOs.

Hopefully, Kari Lake won’t be one. Let’s see if she keeps her promises on Day One. If she does, she will be a very popular governor.

To all you progressive fucks: Especially those of you in Commiefornia…. Did you know that AZ has had FOUR women governors and will have another one next year? How many have you had, Commiefornia? Oh right. ZERO!

Dominion machines create permanent warp is space-time so even if your remove them, the votes automatically start switching inside the ballot box and computers. The only way to fix it is fill the space with Cherenkov radiation and bring back the entropy to normal one.

Why hasn’t the nasty halfrican communist ex-prezadint been arrested? How come Obama’s houses haven’t been raided?

This is a scary new precedent: the #1 opposition leader is now being de-Stalinised by the current regime. Very Soviet.

I believe Michael has mentioned that Obummer has multiple homes in other countries.

AmericanFaith

Save the Blue States, Pray for them, they are being held hostage by the DS…Dominion has them under their control, and won’t let the real voted winner ever be a Republican…They have been stealing the vote for a very long time, they have changed the outlook of our state for the worse.

I hope the beaners continue waking up and migrate towards the GOP. It’s a glacial process. Perhaps the next generation of beaners will be far more pro-America as their ties with their parents’ Turd World cuntrees die off.

OnlyInAmerica

The “beaners” are just as much victims of this luciferian power structure that we are all under. Third world planet is by design.

Right you are, but most beaners (no quotes necessary) still don’t realise that it is primarily the Democrat Party jackboots that are smashing their necks into the ground.

most beaners, and folks in az in general, are afflicted with average IQ’s. Seriously, ask a random beaner or phx white trash lad which hand is her left. simple as that.

The sun does fry our brains here. It also makes us meaner.

Covfefe the Deplorable

As a Trumpster in the Communist state of Washington, I totally agree. Inslease stole the 2020 election from Loren Culp, an elected sheriff from a conservative county, and then tried to incarcerate him. Culp’s job was eradicated so he was unemployed. The WA Supreme Court (made up of communist teachers/school admin) dismissed Culp’s case against Dominion!
There were Trump and Culp signs up for over a year all over my I5 corridor county. Biden signs were few and far between – they showed up in September. So how did he beat Trump by over half a million votes? Still it was less than Kim Wyman got.
Kim is now serving in the Brandon Admin making sure our election/vote is SECURE, just like Washington State! She was the ONLY republican elected on the Left Coast to a major position in 2020! RINO!!! She made sure NO republican would win along the I5 corridor.
Her replacement is an even bigger Communist!
We have NO hope of getting rid of Dominion NOR mail-in ballots! My little town post office refused to deliver my ballots for years. I had to drive over 25 miles to pick up a replacement ballot until I got a post box in another town 14 miles away that delivered my ballots. I still drive to the county seat do deliver my voted ballot – whatever good that does.

I am glad the EVENT has occurred – Hot August! I am READY to take back OUR country from these scumbag communists!!

I pray that doesn’t happen, Buck.

Super majority!

Yes, the American people are absolutely LIVID about what has happened. The commiecrats just handed the election to Pres Trump. Even moderate Democrats will vote for him now.

You have more faith than I.

Melissa

I was thinking the same, that it was a Foolish Move.

People under stress more easily do stupid things. This could qualify.

Deneze Lujanen

i totally agree..they will fall on their faces..

I believe that there is a slight possibility that Deep state may consider regretting this raid.

The commiecrats will start a war before they’d allow themselves to lose an election – unless they can rig this one, too.

Remington

I sure hope Trump just goes after this Demonic infestation and stops playing cat and mouse. How much longer can this go on for.

The Invasion of Trump is exactly what the Deep State needs in order for the Mainstream Media to NOT cover the imminent Invasion of Taiwan.

Or that Biden has just sent “another” 5.5 Bill to Ukraine.

In what ,Monopoly money? They wont get “Get out of jail free” cards

Exactly

Or that the Federal government is expanding and arming the IRS.

BillG