Biden Body Double Meets Vlad Putin

On Wednesday at the G7 Summit in Helsinki, Joseph R. Biden met his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, for the first time since illegitimately taking office on January 20. However, persons involved in the Deep State purge are convinced that the man who met Putin was not Biden at all, but rather a body double wearing a prosthetic mask that perfectly mimicked Biden’s countenance.

A Mar-a-Lago source speaking under promise of anonymity told Real Raw News that the real Joseph R. Biden could not have attended the meeting—or the summit—because he has been hospitalized at Walter Reed Medical Center since June 1, when he purportedly had a massive stroke that left him(even more) feeble and paralyzed below the waist. Our source said Biden’s faux administration and the mainstream media have conspired to hide Biden’s illness while deciding whether to instate Kamala Harris as president or pass the presidential reigns to someone else.

“Donald Trump obtained a copy of the meeting, and his team rigorously scrutinized it. The guy looked like Biden, sounded like Biden, walked like Biden, talked Like Biden. But it wasn’t Biden. Careful examination of the video showed the double had a small earpiece each ear. One was likely for Russian translation, and the other probably got instructions what to say,” our source said.

Asked to speculate why, if Biden’s health is gravely compromised, the Deep State hadn’t invoked the 25th Amendment and sent Harris to Helsinki, our source made the following observation: “Because they know that Putin would never, ever, not in a million years, accept Harris as a person of authority. If they paraded her out, he would taken it as a personal slight. Mind you, using an actor was a huge risk. Putin is no dullard. He’s former KGB. But the body double was apparently taught Biden’s mannerisms very well, and it fooled Putin. If they can fool him, imagine how easy it is to fool so many Americans, especially with the MSM on their side.”

Moreover, Trump’s team has reportedly identified the body double. He is 82-year-old Arthur Roberts, a C-grade actor whose greatest claim to fame was portraying the evil ninja, Braden, in the 1983 martial arts film Revenge of the Ninja. Our source would not expound on how Trump’s people arrived at that conclusion but said they believe that Biden has several facsimiles. Although Roberts’ IMDB page lists his height at 6-foot-2, in 1995 he suffered a severe spinal compression injury that reduced his height by approximately 2 inches. Joseph Biden is reportedly six feet tall.

“Trump has very good evidence that Biden’s still in the hospital and under Secret Service and FBI guard. The Deep State’s problem is its overconfidence—thinks it’s invincible. But it’s only a matter of time, getting shorter, before all this comes to light,” our source said.

Y2KO

What?!

Pretty brazen to try and pull this off!

DNA test on the C-grade actor!

Dasveedanya!!!

Last edited 1 month ago by Y2KO
Y2KO

If he falls three times trying to get on the plane, it’s the real Biden.

Diana

😂😂😂🤣🤣

Guess this means both of them are on the “short list.”

ROBERT M LIU

A citizen journalist by the name of Richard has posted a video on Telegram, in which the FBI building is shown to be empty and boarded up. There may be other federal buildings in a similar condition. This strikes me as odd. Do you have an explanation for that?

Off the top of my head, may have a video piece for it’s plausibility.

I was able to watch 2 YT episodes of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox last eve, dated June 15, 2021 and June 16, 2021. Both videos were of various material but included “Insurrection Day” as their main headline in the intro.

The videos show, informants, or plants, working on the inside of the riot caught on camera.There were as many as 20 of these people, and none were charged. Tucker has raised the question and not been given a response, while receiving other forms of harrassment.

A commenter at this site here indicated the attire of the person who shot the unarmed woman (a Marine I believe?) was dressed formally, as in ‘suit and tie’. This video was released 3 days ago.

The videos are well worth watching. I can transpose an address manually for you here, as there’ve been claims made of their disappearance already. Let me know.

ps. check my post below for further info which may apply for you.

Last edited 1 month ago by J Bill

Robert, also I suspect the AZ audit may be near finished already. Though we may not hear of it for a while. To enusure tactical advantage.

Last edited 1 month ago by J Bill
ROBERT M LIU

To put it mildly, this is a situation where there are things way beyond me, simply because outsiders are not supposed to know anything. Famous as he is, Tucker Carlson is not supposed to know anything either. Now that he speaks as if he is on to something, he may well be targeted by “the insiders”. Now, if one suspects that the Jan. 6, 2020, Capitol intrusion was a set-up, one is likely to be called “a conspiracy theorist”. However, the public need to be reminded that Marxism is a fraud that justifies robbery and mass murder in the name of “social justice and equality”, and its ultimate goal is to enable socialist conspirators to seize political power and confiscate private property and then become the hypocritical leaders of the Socialist Utopia in America.

A few words on RRN report of June 18, 2021 (“Biden Boby Double”): I tend to think that modern technology by now may have reached a point where a perfect lookalike face mask can be created without too much difficulty. As to this RRN allegation about this Biden doppelganger, I would say that although RRN is not as consequential as The Wall Street Journal, the allegation is very consequential and so deserves a comment from the White House, in the absence of which, this allegation will persist and eventually be accepted as fact.

Agree. Proper attention and investigation was prevented to the DC riots initially. The suspension of social media accounts at improper times disallowed critical communications to prevent unrest there and elsewhere. Fox may be releasing certain news on declassified files this month. Tucker had announced to be released in June by the Gov’t. Maybe a few x-files too?

Some comments below show evidence of an uptic in Military and civilian flights to US Bases especially GITMO. Along with DJT’s signing of the Insurrection Act. Many influences all coming to a point like a “perfect storm” of sorts, and all this week. Silicon mask makers are welcoming the extra business.

The Marxist socialists have lost credit as people see what their master plan means for personal freedoms. Lack of comment from a regular credible authority makes it worse. People know that MSM and social media can be notoriously unreliable. Some three letter agencies are “in the wind.” Election audits continuing. Biden laying in a hospital bed seemed inevitable.

To say “we live in interesting times…” is an understatement. A site member had commented at one point to another: “buckle up and enjoy the ride.” So for lack of a better plan will probably do that for the moment. Watch YT, see what pops up. Won’t hold my breath for a credible WH report. So I’ll sip on a cold one till then…

Last edited 1 month ago by J Bill
Carrie

Re Marxism, Ghostezra (whoever he may in reality be) recommended an informative video on the development of Marxism on Telegram yesterday or the day before. Well worth watching.
There’s also a supposed leaked memo from Fergusen the Imperial College Commie who provided the hoax science for the plandemic in which he outlines next step which comprise a water and environmental hoax crisis followed by mass inflation and financial collapse taking us to 2025. Maybe fake but I wouldn’t bet on it.

ROBERT M LIU

I would presume that quite a few on the political left would like to see as much chaos as possible, since chaos is what tends to provide them with the opportunity to become leaders and then seize political power. That is how they carry on their business.

Joseph G.

Is the FBI closure connected to Comey’s trial? DC is fed land, so perhaps that is why it got shut down first and not offices in other states.

If the military truly tried Comey, it means that he was clearly aided in these crimes via countless other FBI senior leadership people and agents. How would the US military and JAG then treat the FBI? as a heinous criminal organization.

Would RICO statutes apply in their prosecution?

ROBERT M LIU

Thank you for providing a logical explanation for the boarding up of the FBI building in Washington DC. First of all, I must say that I do believe that the U.S. military did try James Comey and did convict him of murder. And yeah, your reminder is highly valid: Comey must have been aided in these crimes by countless other FBI agents and leadership officers. Under such circumstances of total corruption, something may need to be done to restore the public’s trust in the FBI. By the way, do you trust current FBI director Chris Wray? I hope he was not involved with Comey — for his own good.

Kathy3882

I heard that Comey’s Military Tribunal is over and he’s been sentenced for LIFE AT GITMO.
P.S. I laughed so when I read this posting on Comey. Told my husband, “Remember when he promised his Mother-in-law that he’d done nothing wrong? He even lied to her, too”. Now his assets and retirement are seized. Going back to the American people. Awwww……poor Jimmy!!!😂😂😂

Frances Rose

As for the face mask, they are brilliantly made. This is what can be done, not sure what company the DS are using for their masks. This Man Makes Terrifyingly Realistic Donald Trump Masks (narratively.com)

Elizabeth

I have seen Trump I not a mask. Apparently, he has two look-a-likes. On man is his brother. He is the one that always wears his cap pulled down in front.

Frances Rose

Hi J, I believe once the audit results are back, things are going to move pretty quickly with regards to the Mil putting things right.

Patriot Nana

Follow Richard Citizen Journalist. He has videos showing proof that the military is indeed in charge in DC.

31Ardy

I was told that 400 Marines were deployed to DC from San Diego, three days ago. Was also told that friends were asked to post it on social media. No noticeable air increased traffic as I am close by to March. Wouldn’t be surprised if they went out under cloak of darkness.

Kathy3882

In January, 2500 of those National Guard who showed up in Washington, D.C. are also deputized to assist the U.S. MARSHALL’S once mass arrests start at the Capital and the Senate buildings.

ROBERT M LIU

Richard Citizen Journalist is, no doubt, far more reliable than any MSM outlet. I want to take what he has to say and report very seriously.

Elcee

Mel K reported the UN has had no activity and a poster in another site posted: “Also worth noting that FBI in D.C. is closed up, windows the doors boarded up as of yesterday. Something is truly hitting the fan. Can’t help but feel excited.”

Reports earlier in the year say the 3 letter agencies were raided around the first of the year. They found cash in the offices, I would assume that would cut down on the operating capital. Less money to pay the bribes with.

ROBERT M LIU

Unless one believes that a renovation project is currently in progress at the boarded-up FBI building, one has to wonder, “What the heck is going on?” Anyway, I would presume that Mel K has more sources of information than I do, and she strikes me as very reliable. She just shares what she has heard and certainly is not kidding.

Some interesting points from my readings:

It is possible that Washington, DC is bankrupt and has been since July 4, 2020. The DC Corp is a foreign entity and not technically “Federal land.” I saw on another video news that Biden was trying to incorporate DC into the new “Corporation architechture”, ie. that of the USA. Assumably while laying in a hospital bed…

However. in a recent YT video DJ Trump is shown busy drawing up a new contract for the new Corporation USA with Newt Gingrich. Leading me to believe the “Biden angle” is mere spin from DS meant to throw off the public query. Who were the principle in this foreign entity’s contract since 1871. With climate hoax, and pandemic papers as evidence for slipping and sliding into a “NWO.”

Given all the recent developments, federal building windows boarded up, election fraud up the backside, or misinformation coming out of every orifice, makes me wonder: are the people who control this narrative sitting in a dimly lit dungeon somewhere, blowing smoke on old photos, dancing in circles while drinking chicken’s blood?

It seems that way. It’s hard to make sense of this otherwise. All my money is on President DJ Trump, US Military, and God in overwatch. That makes the most sense.

Last edited 1 month ago by J Bill

Clarify pg 3.
The people who do all this stuff: election fraud, leave their 3 letter offices in middle of night after boarding up windows, coming to RRN as trolls to give ridiculous counter intel arguements, are all crazy. The kind who drink chicken’s blood in dungeons, utter incantations while blowing smoke, because they are literally insane. And the ones behind all this insane behavior. Or are the ones who defend it. Complicit or compliant.

Last edited 1 month ago by J Bill

No, that was an actor from the good side showing people how crazy this show really is becoming. Along with how a president would never be driven around in dirty vehicles with SS wearing Jeans and street shoes and SS would never leave the vehicles door not attended to.Imagine how many more times President Reagan could have been shot if his agent was assigned at his post. So many clues and signs if you just look.

Ruth Maloney

Exactly! And Biden is not allowed on the REAL Air Force One! I have been reading that our Federal Buildings/offices in D.C. are closed to the public if not totally closed. Also several sources say Military Tribunals are being held in the White House. I read that he had disappeared for at least 2 hours and no one could find him. Anybody out there know?

Elcee

If it was Biden that disappeared for 2 hours, he was probably in the restroom.

Getting his diapers changed.

Sam

Well, let’s make that “four.” After all, shouldn’t we believe in progress? 😆

Cricket

LMAO!! 🤣

31Ardy

Uh….actor!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Look at the silicone formula. That is your DNA.

Plenty of videos and photos prior to this summit showing imposter Joe’s latex mask peeling off. So not buying he was hospitalized June 1, this is a set up story for what is coming.

Kathy3882

The “real Crazy Joe” was reportedly EXECUTED around the same time the Obama’s were. Barack Obama was executed by firing squad reportedly on or around late September 2019, if I remember correctly.

Jonathan

It is brazen but they gave been doing this for so long and I think most Americans never noticed because we have been so busy in our own lives that we never noticed.

I was watching footage of Biden in 2011 and comparing it to Biden thus week. I don’t know what is going on, but if you look not just at his face but also his mannerisms, it is clear that those are two different people. I don’t know where the real Biden is but it is clear that he has at least 1 body double.

But yes, we need a DNA test.

D C

I did what you did back in January. I compared video of him on a talk show on David Letterman, to him of this past January. And people want to say it is a face lift, but no…..his skull was shaped different…..head was bigger on top….eyes so very different. Obviously a different person. So, I believe the real Biden has been long gone for a long while. Different actors for a long time. I do not think the “real” Biden is in the hospital either. The real one was not at the inauguration. My opinion, from looking at the images, and watching the mannerisms. But I think the majority of people are engrossed in their lives, and do not look up, and a lot don’t care anyway, and that is a sad fact.

You know what is really hard to do? How to you get an actor acting so stupidly?

Jonathan

Well Arthur Roberts has said in an interview that he wish he could slap Trump or Cruz, so the TDS is strong in that actor. Might be a reason.

let him know it on FACE BOOK….

C,D actors… no is not actors in the B- movies far worse….sad.

Jypsywoman

Jim Carrie and Chevy Chase never had a problem doing it🤣🤣

An excellent paycheck!!!

Jonathan

Do you have a time frame when you think the actor(s) replaced the real Biden permanently? I think it might have been before 2019, but definitely after 2016.

I dO BELIVE IT’S HAPPEN AFTER 11/08/2016… WE SEE LEAST 3 DIFFERENT ‘jb”

Elcee

There is a story on the Dark Outpost regarding Biden and his body doubles. Supposedly Joes pedo problems got so out of hand, that it worried Hillary. She was worried about the exposure. Biden had surgery to relieve the pressure on his brain. It failed. Hillary suggested they take Joe out, Obama objected. Hillary pointed out she knew about his real birth certificate, Obama agreed. Joe got wind of this and hired several body doubles, at that point they did not know who to arrest. Finally an arrest was made, a tribunal was held and there was an execution. Turns out they really executed a body double. Only Barak would be that stupid not to order a DNA test first. But then again, what is a life to Barak, right? Though there are reports that when it came to his execution he did not take it so well.

kikas

Field also mentioned the failed lobotomy when he had youtube channel,back then

Maridarn

Biden was executed in 2019.

yes…you do not have to be professional whole body language/face reader to say we do have C,D actors in “WH”….

Kathy3882

Any idea who “Cackling Kamala” is??

Thank you for not being asleep. There was a video where he is wearing his paper/cloth mask and his nose is moving?????.that can only be latex.
It’s on Rumble called ‘and we know’ 2-13-21
Dems demolished optics important
For those who want the proof. If I remember it’s around the 20:00 minute mark after a commercial.
I don’t buy into he was hospitalized this June 1
Maybe a different year not this year.
Something is being set up.
Explains why Putin wouldn’t call him President Biden because he knows he ISN’T!!!

Elcee

Putin is laughing his butt off along with Trump. They know what is going on. I doubt anyone is fooling either of these guys.

Sharon Manning

I wouldn’t be too surprised if Putin and Trump are in communication. Putin wants to disarm the deep state as much as we do.

Elcat

You’re confirming my thoughts on the communication. Think those two understand each other. I was amazed how he touched upon 1/6. It’s as if Putin was speaking for Trump.

kikas

“joe is SHOT he is shot”

Zee

Joe lied when he said he was shot at in the IRAQ Green Zone in 2015

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
When and where did he say that?? Lord, what an embarrassing mess. I just want my President Trump back to fix the destruction done over the past 6 months.

Trump said this many times while pointing at his head. Of course msm took advantage of it and reported how cruel it was to make such a jesters.
Biden tells our president at a debate to ”shut up clown” and msm didn’t say a word.

Maridarn

President Trump was giving us comms, Biden was shot in the back of the head in 2019.

🙂

Kathy3882

Hunter Biden’s reportedly been executed also. What about Dr. Jill and the other Biden brothers (James and Frank)? They owned an adjoining island to Epstein Island, where they attended gatherings on a regular basis. I won’t be at all surprised to hear that they’re involved in child sex trafficking with Epstein and Clinton’s.

Elcee

amg-news archive 10329 has a good post on this with others that they believe are doubles. It is worth checking out.

Pengeezer

Those “sheeple” that are waking up are tired of playing the shell game…..they don’t want to be lied to once again.

Maridarn

Biden was executed in 2019. I don’t buy this hospital story either.

mk71!

DNA test will conclude the imposter is Plastic Man.

Hint: 😈🔥🔥😈🔥🔥😈🔥🔥😈

TexasVet

This is not the attempted implementation of an authoritarian form of governance, it is totalitarian for total authority.

We must have DJT back ASAP! Yes, they are digging their own grave, literally, and we will just help to put them there.
🙂

But isn’t this also against the constitution? Massive additional deception on an unlawful administration? (a rhetorical question, as so to speak….)

Last edited 1 month ago by TexasVet
Carrie

Celeste Solum says the US hasn’t been under the Constitution since 2007. Great interview with her on Transmitterpod on podbean. She does deep research, reading original UN papers and Federal Registers. The future will be more nightmarish than you can imagine if we don’t stop it

MAGA CountryBabe

Dasvee….WHO?

Elizabeth

I doubt Putin was deceived. He knows!

Bubblehead

For those wondering…GITMO (MUGM) has been quiet since the previous Clinton article was posted. Two days without any flights in or out but not this morning. Three birds heading that way, all booked this morning, one from Charleston (CHS) a supply plane (737-200 cargo) this one is normal but they got one last week too, one from Jacksonville (NIP not JAX Int) Naval Air base (737-800 passenger) and another from Atlanta Hartsfield (ATL) (Delta AIRBUS A319 passenger). All coming in this morning and none of them “normal” flights. The Delta flights returns to Joint Base Andrews, not ATL, which is unusual as well.

I am looking for real, tangible evidence that GITMO is in business. If this is not just that, I don’t know what is. I will continue to post GITMO flights into the latest articles Michael releases. Thanks.

Last edited 1 month ago by Bubblehead
tinydruid

I wonder if Comey’s guillotine was on that cargo plane from Charleston?

If not, they got fire axes to use in a pinch. For sticking “to the letter.”

I say stake his naked ass down by beach and let the parasites/animals eat away at him while the sun and tide bake and slowly drown him…is that to inhuman?

Not bad, not bad… maybe a little… but I like it!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I LIKE IT!!!!

Rick

I think by MonkeyWerx observations, they are in business – just don’t know exactly what is going on there. Appreciate your efforts, Bubblehead !!

Ditto! Tracking flights in and out of GITMO Is an excellent means of confirmation. Thanks, Bubblehead.

Rodnryl

Here’s Monkey’s channel, had to leave off the https:// to post in the message

m.youtube.com/c/MonkeyWerxUS/videos?disable_polymer=true&itct=CBEQ8JMBGAEiEwizj4rJ8qPuAhWBu5wKHYxqBS4%3D

Last edited 1 month ago by Rodnryl
MAGA CountryBabe

Thanks Bubblehead…

Bubblehead

Monkey is a great Christian guy (he taught me everything!), just doesn’t post enough for me. You should have seen what I haven’t posted! Like the 4-C130s on Saturday that flew down to GITMO…have to ask, what the heck for??? And on Saturday too!

dakotawolf

We live just outside of Columbus Ohio and we’ve had a lot of activity over our house, more so the last week or two. My son thinks they’re fighter jets. There were a lot of low flying planes, like we saw 4, all flying in formation. Maybe they were just going to an air show, but we never see that. Also we saw 2 drones between our house and our neighbors house. They split off in two different directions. We have Wright Patterson AFB and Rickenbacker ANGB. There’s usually a lot of traffic between 11pm & 4am. This year there’s definitely been some crazy stuff going on. Not sure if it’s related or not.

Bubblehead

For those doubters…here’s the flight info. Look them up for yourself!

ABX Air #2250 (B762) has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from Charleston Intl/AFB (CHS) at 10:44AM EDT Friday (18 Jun) heading for NAS Guantanamo Bay (NBW) for an estimated arrival at 12:56PM CDT Friday (18 Jun).

Delta #8956/N344NB (A319) has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from Hartsfield-Jackson Intl (ATL) at 11:25AM EDT Friday (18 Jun) heading for NAS Guantanamo Bay (NBW) for an estimated arrival at 02:05PM CDT Friday (18 Jun).

Sun Country Airlines #8990 (B738) has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from Jacksonville (NIP) at 09:15AM EDT Friday (18 Jun) heading for NAS Guantanamo Bay (NBW) for an estimated arrival at 11:19AM CDT Friday (18 Jun).

Bubblehead out. Have a great weekend all. MAGA!

Very much Appreciated by us who don’t know where or how to get this information.
We are in this together.

unlabeled quality

that’s suspicious, because if I recall, Sun Country Airlines doesn’t fly to GItmo under normal circumstances. nor does it fly to Jacksonville (only Orlando and Tampa)

Flash

But any airline can charter their aircraft out to anyone who can afford to do so.

Sharon Manning

Isn’t Monkeywerx involved in seminary or something preparing for the ministry? My dad did that and it was lots of hard work. He had to learn Hebrew and Greek and wasn’t a spring chicken, so it was hard. I know Monkey is very interested and involved in tracking, but I do agree that I’d like more frequent postings. We ask a lot of our patriots, don’t we? Our expectations are high and we’re all so very frustrated and anxious to get this mess over with. At least I am.

Bubblehead

Yes he is, Monkey is a great guy. He knows his stuff well, I’ve just studied what he’s doing and spent some money for access, it’s all available to anyone. So please don’t kill me!! (Good luck trying!) And yes, his Christianity is a big plus for me…much better that a damn pedo!!!

Amen to that! Glad to know he’s a brother Christian.

Cricket

Ty, Bubblehead! With the info you’re posting, it sure looks like GTMO is in business. Keep up the good work 👍🏻

Jypsywoman

👍 ✈✈ have a great weekend also!

Kimberly

Thanks for doing this!! Awesome intel

David M

Actually I checked FlightAware yesterday or the day before, there was a flight between Gitmo and Joint Base Andrews.

Bubblehead

Here are the last three Arrivals this week until today:
Biggs Aaf (Fort Bliss) Tue 08:35AM MDT03:06PM CDT
Charleston Intl/AFB Tue 07:01AM EDT09:21AM CDT
Fort Lauderdale Intl Tue 06:19AM EDT08:08AM CDT

And the last three Departures this week until today:
Minneapolis/St Paul Intl Tue 04:41PM CDTTue 08:22PM CDTTue08:22PM CDT
Charleston Intl/AFB Tue 11:28AM CDTTue 01:44PM EDTTue 01:44PM EDT
Fort Lauderdale Intl Tue 08:49AM CDTTue 10:29AM EDTTue 10:29AM EDT

Last edited 1 month ago by Bubblehead
PayingCloseAttention

Minneapolis/St Paul Intl Tue 04:41PM CDTTue 08:22PM CDTTue08:22PM CDT

Now this one really caught my attention due to departure location and time frame, hmmmm.

I’m from Mn
Oh Please tell me why it caught your attention?
I’m hoping it possible had visitors like
Governor Tim Walz
Amy Klobuchar
Mayor frey
AG Kieth Ellison
Omar Illan
Just to name a few top Mn corrupt crooks their are many many more.
Thank you!!!

unlabeled quality

Time to start eyeing flights out of Sea-Tac and Boeing field. Stuff’s getting real🔥

July and August will be hotter but yes it is finally getting real. I don’t know why people say nothing is happening. I guess if they watch TV news, ya nothing is happening but bad stuff.

Bubblehead

EVERY Day is going to get hotter, (last weekend was amazing indeed! 4 out of 5 C130s flew in, one didn’t) until someone shuts it down. Hate to say it, but it’s becoming too much info available and at cost…you should see what I am looking at. Good grief, my retirement room will rock, similar to Monkeys. Rock ON!

Bubblehead

I have a search setup that notifies me to ANY incoming flights into and out of GITMO. By email, so I don’t miss them.

Elcee

I think Omar has been gotten already. If they are holding congress in DC, it would make sense that they are flying in the state officials. Some are also housed on ships, they could be flyng them in and transferring them to the ships.

I agree, I think many government officials have been picked up. If I told you my source you would think me crazy.
I’m no more nuts than rest of us Patriots looking into truth and rabbit holes for years/decades.

Elcee

I doubt I would think you are crazy…. you should see what my in laws think of me. I guess we are all nuts together. When Haspel was injured a patriot form FL posted that she noticed medical planes heading toward Gitmo and then we heard about Haspel. There is plenty out there for us crazies to figure out.

Kathy3882

I believe your right. I think they have the entire “Squad of 4” down at GITMO.

Sharon Manning

We have a few in Illinois who need to go to the spa.

dakotawolf

Same in Ohio!! My son keeps telling me he thinks our Governor has gone bye bye along with our Mayor. I hope so because they’ve hurt a lot of people here!!

Kathy3882

Looks like the City of Cincinnati is going to get a good clean up!!!

PRAYERS UP FOR MN!!!

David M

In recent time, I’ve seen flights from Gitmo go all the way to KIAH (my hometown “big” airport) via United Airlines, and some going from Gitmo flying all the way to El Paso, TX (to the Army base). For those who keep saying “nothing’s happening,” get your head out of your ass!!

Last edited 1 month ago by David M
Irish Girl

Threat info Bubblehead! Thanks

Rick

Hey all, just an observation – generally speaking, the volume of flights to GTMO are similar to years past. At the bottom of the page is a line chart reflecting daily arrivals and departures from 2019 to 2021. The number of flights is fairly consistent between the three years, with 2019 actually looking more busy.
However, June 12, 14, 15 all had 6 arrival/departures which is a big variance from the trend, so activity has definitely picked up in the past week – maybe due to HVT court proceedings?
flightaware dot com/live/airport/MUGM
scroll to the bottom

Bubblehead

I asked myself, who was President a year ago and factor that in. The difference I see from going back in time is the size and frequency of the flights…767s passenger configurations, 2 a day?, and then compare to what Michael is writing. Playing dot to dot and intel points…do they add up?

Bubblehead

Maybe DJT is still President too?! Makes you wonder.

That “… DJT is still President” is written on his last order dated January–, 2021, IA, Sec 10 U.S. Code 13 251-255

“… I will remain President indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested.” sananda.website

Losa

He’s still my president! Thanks for the information, always good to hear stuff is going on!

Rick

Point taken. I just realized one can drill into the plane type and see the specific model and pics. Definitely commercial sized aircraft. 🙂

Zee

Just a thought– do Gitmo staff get time away from the island –could some of these flights be for staff down time?

Bubblehead

I highly doubt it. They have much smaller planes. Monkey and I think they were used for transferring HVTs, no more than 8 people on the planes. What you don’t see is the most amazing!! Shortly after, 5 C-130s took off out of St Louis, 4 went into GITMO, one circled back and waited. C-130s. Last Saturday and I have pics to prove it.

Rodnryl

If prisoners were transported into GITMO then on the empty return flight island staff could rotate back. IMO military would most likely use us mil aircraft. They could also use Naval vessels to Key West NAS. Contract birds would be reserved for prisoner and vip, legal staff and high ranking military etc, transport due to the cost and security requirements.

Last edited 1 month ago by Rodnryl
Bubblehead

I personally flew on several chartered Delta birds. That’s not out of the norm for the military, especially troops. The game changer is realizing (as Monkey showed) only 8 or 12 on a commercial flight. That’s true, I have confirmed it with an ATF friend… And followed close by with 5 C-130s… It was well planned and executed. 100% US Military run under the Insurrection Act DJT invoked (sorry, it was and is not signed). I thought and still think it is ANOTHER HVT other than WJC that received a ride down to GITMO. Time will tell. You do the Math.

Jypsywoman

Thanks Bubblehead, good info

Isaac

I wonder when they’ll start on Australia, Canada and the UK?

Carrie

Soon as possible please. The UK is in deep danger of total police state enslavement. Leaked memo which may or may not be kosher says permanent lockdown from July 15th with 5g bracelets compulsory tracked by 5g.

D C

Oh My God – my head is spinning on this one.

Y2KO

Please have a seat.

WITH SEATBELT…

LOL

take a deep breath , cold shower and minutes late warm bath.. with MOZART music and you will be ok…. for next VSG/ESG PDJT rally…

TP4

so many different looks..these body doubles should be held accountable..crazy show continues

Last edited 1 month ago by TP4
Y2KO

Yeah, no Oscar for this actor, only a Golden Raspberry. Put him in doppelgänger prison!!

Last edited 1 month ago by Y2KO

Depends on who the actors were hired by.
If white hats I say give them a pass.

kikas

If hat hats are using them, it´s because they made a deal.

Kathy3882

Did Biden’s body double grope the Queen at any time?? I swear, that precious lady should have had her sword with her!!!
He sure was going after Mrs.Johnson!!!

I understand Putin’s attitude towards Harris. He once said, Russia’s hoes are the best. He does not deal with 3rd rate samples.

CadillacTom

Lol!! Post of the day.

forsaken

Harris is also completely disrespected in the Deep State Democrat circles.
You can not show respect to someone treated like trash within your enemies circles because it would put you in a lower psychological position : something Russians would never do

Unsupported nonsense.

Squinty: totally unsupported fact-checker.

Angel_With_A_Shotgun

Whos already been banned once. Looks like Michael will have to ban him again. Until then, just downvote and ignore the trolls. They aren’t worth you’re time.

Squinty

Another prolific liar. Well done, you’re keeping up the conservative behaviour well – hate, lie.

Veronica Cougar

Ad hominem.

Yours neither.

Meaningless nonsense.

Veronica Cougar

So you say, again. With no proof. Put your money where your mouth is.

Cricket

You touched a nerve in Squinty.. your info must be true!

forsaken

This info has been confirmed by johnheretohelp, a guy who has a perfect record when it comes to know how things work backstage.

But yes, of course the smaller minions do not want to see the prospects: Biden in hospital and Harris disrespected : “were are we going?” Well, for most of the string pullers, the answer is gizmo, and for the lower contractors, the unemployment office

Squinty

It has not been confirmed by anybody.

Cricket

Is johnheretohelp’s info available to all? Thanx, again, for your insight!

kikas

yes,you can find his testimony online.

Tzipporah

For political purposes you can show respect to anyone you choose.

Wrong…twice.

Cricket

Do you ever feel like you’re just throwing shit against the wind?

Diana

😳🤣🤣

454EVER!!!

🤣 🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

David

If this is true, which I’m willing to believe it is since anything is possible these days…There is no way they can continue to hide Biden being in the hospital much longer. I can’t imagine how hard that would be to continue to use a body double FULL TIME while the real Biden is in the hospital half paralyzed.

This is definitely getting more and more interesting by the day!

forsaken

Would not be the first time in history that the king/president is dead and court hides it for a moment ranging from a few months to a few years.

Happens all the time, it’s politics 101…

Would be harder to keep as a secret with free media, but now that msm is in full control…

Squinty

Happens all the time? Really? Could you cite a few instances of it having happened and having been proven in history?

kikas

Look for what happened with hugo chavez for starters

forsaken

good example.
Squinty troll, just read some history books or browse the internet.
I’m not going to loose my time playing history teacher with a class full of trolls

Squinty

So you have no evidence to support your claim…again. Or, rather, still.

Veronica Cougar

You still don’t have any evidence to support YOUR claims, again. And you still haven’t done one nanosecond of research, either. Get to work, useless eater.

I’d like to box them all up together and cast them into space like the three bad guys in the original Superman at this point!
Enough weirdness to deal with all ready. Geez.

Sandy Koufax

Why should you know?

Pres. Wilson was near dead and Mrs. Wilson ran the country for quite some time.

PRESIDENT of PORTUGAL -ANTONIO SALAZAR(1889-1970)LAST TWO YEARS OF HIS PRESIDENCY (1932-197O) SOMEONE ELSE MANAGED HIS OFFICE….

kikas

Portugal is infiltrated by cabal, prime minister is assumed mason,was not elected,, cheated, and was photographed with nazi ursula while everyone is distracte with football, the 4 th reich signed the vaccine passports. UK is also being killed by the satanists,

Squinty

Which is not remotely the same thing.

Kathy3882

Dr. Jill (😂😂😂) was photographed on AF1 sitting behind the Presidential Desk, prepping for the G7. Dear God, Save us please!!!

John

Absolutely TRUE, King of Thailand was dead 3 months before it was announced and they had a state funeral for him, my wife is from Thailand and keeps up with their national news, it’s also been rumoured that his son is now dead also, some saying it was from COVID, others from drug abuse while he was in Germany.

Zee

It’s very possibly true–just get creative juices going—-just think that Prince Phillip of Btitain was on ice one whole year before he had his funeral a few months back…. He had doubles also– his car accident just before his alse death.

Squinty

More unsupported conspiracy theories.

Veronica Cougar

Like yours.

kikas

A newspaper published several of his messages to the public, and the hate that pos had for mankind is unbelievable, if we think his wish to come back as a virus to kill mankind after his death,was something from a derranged person, all his adressings to people are something else,he should be locked down,not being paraded as a king.

Who knows, if the Biden version hospitalized in Walter Reed is the real Biden and not a silicone mock up with a fake heart attack?

Last edited 1 month ago by Terminally deplorable
WrongWayCorrigan

I wish Putin had ripped off his latex mask. That video would have been replayed for a thousand years. Maybe next time.

Y2KO

Ninjas are always ready with their smoke bombs. We would not have gotten a clear picture.

forsaken

we all wish that but the big guys are marvelous chess players so they kill 3 birds with one ripped of latex mask.

It was not the good time to do it

Ed Bob

Nope. CIA run MSM would just ensure it’s *all* deleted. Sandy Hook false flag event used to have thousands of threads and vids that would blow your mind what a fake government hoax that was – all are mostly gone now – very difficult to locate clips of laughing father, endless circles of crisis actors rotating in-out of school, confrontation of the local officials, etc.

kikas

to prevent it, in the future, use archive.is to archive the article forever.

kikas

Last time in Helsinki Putin told President Trump how much Russia payed HRC (campaign donations)

I’m sure Putin wants to rip off Imposter Joe’s mask along with Trudeau’s, The Queens and others.

R.G.

‘Joe’ has cheat cards while talking with Putin. He plays with them and turns them a few times, partially uncovered, towards the camera so they can be clearly seen. Deliberate?

Kathy3882

Boris Johnson would have done it…..but Mrs. Johnson was pretty quick, staying away from those grabby hands😂

Rick

I don’t know – I can see Arthur Roberts has similar facial shape as Biden, but his nose is much larger. I don’t think you can hide that under a mask…
I will say his eyes look similar to what we’ve been seeing of Biden lately.

forsaken

They have technology to alter the body that is using waves and can do a very good facial change: one of the side effects of the technique is rejuvenation of the tissues.

So old contractors should like the idea

Last edited 1 month ago by forsaken
Squinty

What absolute unsupported crap.

Ever think of doing some homework yourself before making your empty remarks? Oh, that’s right, Anonymous Nobody “Squinty” (who doesn’t have character/backbone to post his real name) doesn’t really care about truth. He’s nothing but a Lackey of his Satanic Globalist Masters/Deep State to try (and FAIL) to dissuade people from this site and truth. Why? Because they’re DESPERATE of the truth and intricate details the Military is providing through this site, Going to play the “victim” game again “Squinty”? EVERYONE knows what you are and what you have been tasked to do by your Satanic Globalist Masters!

jimbo

Homework and thinking are not associated with AI bots!

Kay

He is actually a Prime-Time reporter for CNN! Cannot possibly do his own homework!

Simplyshara

Lol

🏆🏆🏆WINNING COMMENT🏆🏆🏆

Squinty

More lies. You conservatives are really good at that.

Tell me, why do you not attack other conservatives who don’t have the ‘character/backbone’ to post their real name? Of course – the famous conservative double-standard. With the number of crazies on this website, no rational person would use their real name.

The only master I have is neither Satanic nor Globalist. She’s just my wife.

So you’re female??

Veronica Cougar

Got that proof yet, Squatty, that it’s all lies? Didn’t think so.

Squinty

Got any evidence that ANY of it is true? Didn’t think so.

Veronica Cougar

You’re not using your real name. What does that make you?

Sane.

Veronica Cougar

Squirty is just here for the easy paycheck, “ramping up the nutters.” He probably gets paid per response. A waste of human flesh.

Delta

Seriously?!? What Sci Fi movie was this in?

Rhinoplasty

Squinty

You can’t hide that under a mask. Masks that work to the level that these people imagine simply do not exist.

Delta

You are correct, sir!

And your some expert on this technology and have connections to classified information about? Bush senior was told in a meeting decades ago by the then CIA female individual that was head of this technology she had a mask on of one of her employees and Bush could not tell no matter how hard he looked until she took it off.it was not her. And that technology was several decades ago and has come much further since obviously. Outside of Langley “Hellywood” is the second biggest location of CIA.

For the Trolls who like to nitpick spelling/punctuation/grammar I should have said “you’re” and not “your” in the first sentence. Sorry if I deprived you of your PATHETIC chance to do such.

Cricket

Squinty

Wow…triggered by your own spelling mistake.

No, just pointing out an honest mistake “Squinty” Anonymous Nobody Troll of Satanic Globalists/Deep State with NO character and backbone to even post his real name. Also. just taking away Troll characters like yourself chance to use such to distract. Characters like you don’t have the character and backbone to point out your mistakes as you are just Lackeys of the Satanic Globalists doing their bidding. Going to say you’re a “victim” again “Squinty”. Oh, that-s right, that BS tactic of yours has been exposed now. Maybe you should join the Military to show them how it’s done since you have so much to say in your trite unsupported “comments”. But then who knows what country you are from. You just come out from under your rock at times to do your Satanic Masters bidding to try (and FAIL) ti dissuade traffic to this site because they are DESPERATE of the truth the Military is getting out through it along with the intricate details, EVERYONE knows what you are. Pointing out the truth is not being “triggered”. It also is exposing characters like you for what you are with your propaganda/lies your Satanic Globalist Masters task you to do. Now you can slither back under the rock from where you came.

Squinty

More unsupported nonsense. I can make up stories and provide zero support, too. Look…Obama was told in a meeting decades ago by the then CIA female individual that was head of this technology that there is no way anybody could wear a mask that couldn’t be easily seen to be a mask.

And I’ve no doubt you believe my unsupported, made up nonsense just as much as rational people believe your unsupported, made up nonsense.

Like I said, do your homework! It’s all out there but such as you are too inept and lazy to do so. Actually, you’re much worst than that. You have NO interest in truth and proof. To Satanic Globalist Lackeys like you Buyden won the 2020 election “fair and square” even with all the proof to the contrary. Your task from Your Satanic Globalist Masters is to try (and FAIL) to distract and muddy the waters. Such as you have NO interest in truth but only peddling your propaganda/lies. If you did you would do some homework and research.

kikas

youtube has several videos showing total transformations with those masks, people becoming elder, opposite sex,famous celebrities,etc.

Squinty

Great. Cite some. Link to them.

Squinty

So…just more ad hominem, insults and zero evidence from you. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Joseph G.

Baxter declared,after being implored to- that you were banned (that IP address that you were posting from). I trust Baxter, not you. You puked all over yourself log ago by not being prepared to deal with Patriot logic.

Yet, Squinty is still here?

C Eye A

SHILL

Elcee

Worked well with RBG.

No, it didn’t.

Veronica Cougar

Sure, it did. You couldn’t tell.

Squinty

Gee, if only you had some evidence…oh, that’s right. You lot don’t do evidence.

Veronica Cougar

How limited your “information” is. No proof to back it up, either. Totally inconsequential. Geez, lefty libs, is this the best you can do? Why don’t you shake that script up sometimes? Is this your best choice to represent your agenda?

Squinty

I’m not the one who needs proof. That would be the people promoting these conspiracy theories. It is they – which, of course, includes you – who need not proof but evidence. They never produce any.

tinydruid

A few short words from “Juan O Savin: It Won’t Be That Much Longer” @ ‘Steelo icy’ on YouTube…

Moira

I listened to this. I may be mistaken but I think it’s months old.

MAGA CountryBabe

Yawn…snooze. Its been five very long years waiting. I don’t how much longer it will take. Wish I could afford to go on vacation. That’s usually when things start to happen. When were not sitting around waiting for it.

tinydruid

I think you’re right! This ordeal is proving the old adage about a watched pot never boils…

So you think things are only being watched and nothing is happening (“boiling”). WOW! Now that’s PATHETIC! Do some homework and say a prayer for the Military and Patriots who have lost their lives fighting in this “Irregular Warfare” to restore the Republic fighting worldwide EVIL while such as you sit on their butts in armchairs and only bitch and moan that it’s not done yet.

jimbo

I yearn for the day or days when all the patriots who participated in the underground war will be honored to the public in freeing this world from slavery.

For sure that would help and make feel better inside the efforts and sacrifices of such patriots worldwide today. Somewhat analogous to the “Welcome Home” most Vietnam Era Vets never got “Back in the Day” but got decades later by many if they lived that long. For sure generations to come will admire and respect the efforts and sacrifices of patriots worldwide today to eradicate the EVIL worldwide.

tinydruid

Whoa! Throttle it back a bit, Robert. I’m not the enemy.

Just addressing the comment. We all have our pluses and minuses. We can’t all be “Perfect” like “Squinty”. And we are at war in “Irregular Warfare” to try and save the generations to come from the EVIL we endure in the world today.

Ed Bob

Haha. Me too. I’m ready to quit. ‘F Q.’ Maybe that will trigger it..

I’m sure the Military and Patriots who have lost their lives fighting in this “Irregular Warfare” to restore the Republic taking on worldwide EVIL “appreciate” your “attitude”. Maybe you can join the Military and show them how it’s done? Don’t you think saying “F Q” is IGNORANT and plays into the Satanic Globalists/Deep States hands? Q {Military Intelligence} who posted some 5,000 posts in part to provide some insight and direction for us.

jimbo

Excellent point. Finding any good information takes effort and perseverance. The propaganda surrounding Q (incl. 4chan) either serves to paint it all black or all white, when in actuality it’s shades of gray. The Zionists controlling the media want everyone treated like 8-year olds.

Last edited 1 month ago by jimbo
Sharon Manning

Go and read the oath the Jesuits take. Fauci is one.

Kathy3882

Well, with Dr. Deborah Birx at GITMO, you know dr. Fauci is doomed!!!

live oak

I love Q and Dave who tells us what’s going on. I believe this is the first time ever MI has ever included us, and felt we who love our country should know about the DS and all that they’ve done to us. It’s world wide now. It’s a brotherhood of hope and of peace. I’ve seen comments from Canada, Africa, Scotland, Ireland, England, Germany, Australia, South Africa, literally everywhere. It was back before Dave was banned from youtube. People are desperate to be free.
Those who think Q is “dangerous” have no idea what they’re talking about. And there is no such thing as “Qanon.”

I would agree for sure that Military Intelligence has sought a way to help us gain insight and guidance through these times.
Also to awake and help the world at large as you note but the US primarily. They knew how dark things were in the world and US and how difficult these times would be for us without some truth and awareness. They also knew how difficult it would be to find some truth/guidance with all the MSM, etc propaganda/lies. So Q was the medium during President Trump’s 4 years. BardsFM has pointed out he knew for a fact the Military was looking for a site such as this to release info now. So this site seems analogous to Q in a sense. Michael Baxter is essentially passing along the info he gets from the sources he has which are Military and others in day to day contact with President Trump. It is up to the individual to discern if true. Some things take us aback (such as mask technology) as we are not aware of until it now comes out more about and we are amazed. For sure no Tribunal Prosecutor or Defense Lawyer has ever refuted reference to themselves in these articles. Q had posted the choice to know is ours. Q had also posted the end would not be for everyone. So many were disappointed President Trump was not inaugurated. But think about it. Could the Military have done what they’re doing now if Trump was in the White House without the corrupt MSM etc fanning civil unrest and even civil war? The approach taken we now see better in hindsight was to minimize loss of life and conflict. They can’t attack President Trump and for sure they aren’t about to attack the Military who are in control. Q had posted there is Q and Anons but NO Qanon. Q had posted Qanon was a MSM etc creation to try to associate Q with some Anons who intentionally post misleading information. Q is a military operation/group consisting of about 10. A few are civilian. All have highest military security level of degree Q. Yes there are classified levels above that and Q level also used for Atomic Energy info. Even corrupt CNN has talked/written about the Qgroup with regard to NSA security.

Klikhir Tulagin

And oddly enough, Qanon is a valid transliteration of the Arabic word for Law.

kikas

Globalists or NWO represent the oldest war there is Good against evil. It´s the satanic seed against us,humans.

Squinty

Yet after five years you never think “Well maybe it’s all a lie and nothing is going to happen…”?

Or maybe Squinty is nothing but a LIE and the PLAN conceived decades ago by the Military patriots is unfolding before us (YES, it takes time and is not immediate because it takes on worldwide EVIL). And Squinty is nothing but a Troll Lackey for his Satanic Globalist Masters/Deep State.

Squinty

Thanks for demonstrating the gullible who, every time the predicted ‘big thing’ doesn’t happen, blindly accept whatever inane response is offered. That’s why Trump didn’t take back the Presidency on January 6, or at Biden’s inauguration, or at any of the myriad other times he was supposed to take it back. And when he doesn’t take it back in July or August, you no doubt will continue to accept whatever nonsense excuse is offered and believe the next paranoid conspiracy theory they give you.

You have some great insight into what the Military’s Plan was created decades ago? You know NOTHING of it. Like us all you are seeing the end results unfold now. The Military is in control now as was intended and President Trump legally put into effect. All voting before, during and after of 2020 election machines has been recorded as documentaries by Mike Lindell have pointed out. Can’t attack/blame President Trump for what the Military is doing can anybody? Can’t take on the Military can anybody? Would not turn out well for them if they did would it?

Squinty

The military, fortunately for America, isn’t doing any of the things you claim.

Joseph G.

hi shill.

That was specifically posted for you and other shills that assert that Q is fake etc.

The Plan happens after the crime has been comitted (the election fraud)- and AFTER Trump has left power.

If Trump is not back in power by the end of the Summer- yah, sure, I will eat my shoes.

We are certain of all of this; the signs are all there; just connect the dots.

But you can’t; thus why you named yourself “squinty”.

Squinty

No, you won’t eat your shoes. You’ll disappear with your tail between your legs and reappear under some other name, eager to accept what ever excuse they come up with, just as you’ve done every time so far.

Joseph G.