Military Arrests Bill Gates

The U.S. military on Tuesday arrested Microsoft founder Bill Gates, charging the socially awkward misfit with child trafficking and other unspeakable crimes against America and its people.

Sources within the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps told Real Raw News that the military had spent months trying to find Gates, but the elusive billionaire had used his wealth and Deep State contacts to elude capture, somehow keeping a step ahead of the military’s manhunt.

But on Tuesday, July 27, Gates slipped up, and U.S. Marines were able to apprehend him at a property he secretly owned in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

The charges against Gates cover a broad spectrum. He purportedly coerced the FDA into issuing emergency authorization on Covid-19 vaccines, knowing that the potentially dangerous pharmaceutical cocktail would not only endanger recipients but also scramble human DNA. JAG is also investigating whether vaccines contain synthetic nanoparticles manufactured by Microsoft and Swedish biotech company Biohax International. The military alleges that Gates stood to profit massively from vaccine sales. Gates, who has previously denied having a financial stake in the vaccines, earned at least $10 billion from the joint sales of the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccinations, according to JAG documents. JAG is holding Gates partly responsible for the deaths of 7,000 American citizens who died within 72 hours of receiving the drug.

Moreover, the military has charged Gates with masterminding a child trafficking ring, which he ran with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. As reported by RRN on 20 May, U.S. Navy Seals operating under JAG authority stormed Gates’ 492-acre ranch in northwest Wyoming and discovered a subterranean bunker where children had been temporarily housed prior to being sold into slavery. An SD card recovered at the scene showed a young girl in pajamas handcuffed to a bed and crying out for her mother. Off camera, a maniacal Gates could be heard encouraging the child to dress in high heels and lingerie so she could better please her “new mommy and daddy.”

That evidence, taken in tandem with Gates’ vaccine fraud, prompted the military to launch a global manhunt for the socially awkward but ruthlessly dangerous nerd.

Sources told RRN that Gates’ wife Melinda played a crucial role in his arrest.

“Initially she was reluctant to fully cooperate, because she felt that knowledge of her involvement might jeopardize the fortune she aims to get from the divorce settlement, most of which has not been paid. But JAG has evidence proving that she had knowledge of the child trafficking and told her she’d be charged alongside Bill if she didn’t cooperate. It turned out that Bill had been spamming her with enciphered emails only she could decode. He wanted to reconcile. The military used that to its advantage,” our source said.

Melinda finally answered him, our source added, and agreed to a meeting. She told Bill to name the time and place. In response, Bill Gates suggested a house he had owned in Myrtle Beach. Although the military had been conducting surveillance on all known Gates-owned properties, the Myrtle Beach house had escaped military notice, because Gates had purchased it under an alias.

When Gates showed up, the Marines were waiting, our source said.

He was taken into custody and is currently being detained at an unknown location pending transportation to Guantanamo Bay, our source added.

2.5K Comments
Y2KO

The Gates of Hell will not prevail!

Great job, Marines! Oorah!!!

Last edited 2 months ago by Y2KO
Cricket

Oorah!! … and much thanks to Melinda Gates for ratting her husband out, no matter what her motive is!

If she had knowledge she may yet pay with her life, deal or no. She’s taking a desperate gamble.

Peter Penname

The Military Tribunals Commission has already rescinded a plea deal for Life/no parole with death for John Podesta. So Melinda Gates better tread lightly

Bofa

oooooh

kikas

WH short version:

Here´s the choice you get to make

-you are found guilty of TREASON
-you are our HOSTAGE: Catch and Release
-you get to live until a certain date in the future
-you will be executed painlessly if plan works.
-you get life in prison if you never harmed anyone
-You confess every crime on video for hours,
-You are implanted with a KILL SWITCH
You are implanted with a listening device
-You are “protected” by Patriots 24/7/365
You turn over all social media accounts for us
You make select public appearences for optics
-You may earn some clemency for your children
-You die a “peaceful” death for health reasons.

Like I mentioned in past posts, “The Judges have their fingers crossed behind their back”.

Robert David Steele sent a message for all of them,something like “surrender,m.f.there is no escape,it´s time to pay”

There is no place here in this planet for people who hurt and profit with child torture or their protectors.

Joseph G.

RDS is a CIA bullshitter.

He ruins the entire Justice for Child Trafficking movement by asserting that the children are taken to a base on Mars.

Once CIA always CIA. (him & Kevin Ship).
__
Personally speaking, I know that he is a 101 CIA bullshitter because of my in-depth essay concerning the April 6th 2017 fake missile strike by Trump on Al Shayrat airbase in actual collusion with Assad, Putin, & Xi Jinping (he was with Trump in Maralago eating chocolate cake when it ensued). I posted this essay on another article’s comment section.

At that time, in early April 2017- RDS and others attacked Trump, calling him a DS shill for apparently doing so.

However, I was able to see the truth clearly, and prove it logically to the world- that Trump and other leaders were running an anti-NWO psy-op against the DS- and RDS could not even see that?

A former CIA agent, yet me, living in a shitty apartment with no internet connection at that time- was able to figure it out and document it irrefutably.

RDS was fired from that day forward in my eyes; total CIA propagandist; not a real researcher.
___
Shills = Alex Jones, Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Rober David Steele, David Icke, and many more.

Truth tellers = Bill Cooper, Alan Watt, Jesus Christ, Trump, Q, General Flynn, General McInernay, General Paul Valley, Lin Wood, and Dr. Steve Pieczenik.

“Trust the Plan” – Q

There are converts, too. Saulus —> Paulus,
or take Michael Franzese. Once a caporegime for the Colombo family in NY, now a Christian and coach with significant followership.

Last edited 2 months ago by Terminally deplorable
kikas

Ramirez, another former high ranking satanist who converted to the light,you tube has the interviews. Very strong,heavy stuff.

Vikki

Please sir, what does RDS stand for, I’m a bit slow and old

Robert David Steele

Solid info.

8@8Suns3t

Disappointed you listed Charlie Ward as a shill. Please explain. I enjoy many of his guests on his show.

SeanW

He’s a lot like AJ. He has great guests but he’s still controlled oppo. The nature of being controlled oppo is to use great guests to tell the truth while filtering their content so they don’t share too much of the essential truths.

AJ has mostly been filtering out Q info by using the same smear tactics as MSM. Anything that AJ smears with opinion & not evidence are the topics he’s filtering on behalf of Mossad his financiers. I believe he also has other financiers that nobody has discovered. He’s admitted many times that he’s not permitted to talk about various topics. Yet he claims that he’s free to share what he wants. Not if he wants to keep his sources of funding.

Cricket

Thanx for this info. Funny how Steve Pieczenik only chooses to go on AJ’s show.. what do you make of that?

Joseph G.

watch the shows.

the last 3 appearances were BATTLES between Alex and Dr. P.
And Dr. P always slapped him silly.

Steve goes there because he knows Alex draws the biggest alternative audience.

However, as Steve revealed in Jan 2021 on Alex’s show- Steve chose Alex over 20 years ago to be a vehicle of truth.

Steve appeared on AJ’s show prior to 911, and after previously being unseen on camera for over 20 years. He was the true source for Alex that taught him that 9/11 would soon ensue.

From the beginning, Dr. P = Jedi.

Last edited 2 months ago by Joseph G.
Cricket

I’ve seen those shows and wondered why Dr. P hasn’t appeared elsewhere, because he obviously gets annoyed with AJ. I get annoyed when he constantly interrupts Dr. P. I do love the way he responds to AJ, though… like you said, he “slapped him silly”, lol! The 911 info is very interesting. I would like to find that segment of Dr. P predicting it.

Joseph G.

He claims that he has family members part alien.

His daughter esp.

Another David Icke, wrapping the demonic serving elites in aliens and crystal vibrations.

Most importantly, any Q expert can smell his bs emanating miles away.

Key Q details are always proffered incorrectly by him.

I trust Q; someone that gave intell over a 3 year period that established validity and trustworthiness in terms of the NWO agenda; anonymously giving info, without any monetary awards or personal recognition. Faceless, nameless, but guiding.

Parkes in a fame seeker $$ bullshitter working for MI6.

Cricket

I’m with you on all the bs, and the solidity of Q ??

live oak

I’ve seen rumors recently that Gen. Flynn is Q.
Has anyone else?

Q is a Military Intelligence Operation/Group consisting of about 10. All are military but a few civilian. All have highest military security clearance level of degree Q (e.g. for nuclear secrets including energy). Even corrupt CNN years ago wrote/spoke about the Q Group with regard to NSA security.

live oak

Thanks. I knew it had to be military intel, but I didn’t know it was a small group.
I bet Johnny Ratcliffe knows them.

live oak

I trust Q as well… and I love DJT; he feels like an old friend.
We need him now back in Our House.

Me too

Last edited 2 months ago by Cricket
Joseph G.

yes; rumours since the beginning.

But, Q is a Team, and revealed by Q on the Chans, so therefore Q cannot be just one person.

It is a Team less than 10- and Trump is one of them. Q++

Flynn is likely a part; likely an initial guiding planner.

But when he was under investigation and being watched via FISA 404 hops- he was intentionally leading them into the mountains.

We do know that Q is based via the Northern Virginia battalion; an old enemy of the CIA- revealed by General Paul Valley.

Last edited 2 months ago by Joseph G.
live oak

Thanks so much Joseph! I love that they tell us what’s going on; it’s reassuring. I’m too afraid to go anywhere near the dark web. I hear that’s where you have to go to read Q’s info.
I watch x22 almost every night.
Do you think President Trump will be back in the WH very soon? We need him so badly. I hope he is. Would love to get your opinion, and thank you.

kikas

Not at all!

You don´t need to go anywhere (outside regular internet), or take any risks at all!
Allow me to suggest you to go to a website called ——–> Trustheq DOTCOM

There, you will find all kind of information from multiple sources, videos, documents,articles,links to the megafolders,etc.

To read all q drops directly, just go to qanon DOTPUB which is Q “official” website

Please don´t go to the darkweb,it´s very dangerous ,especially for normal people like us, without special protections in place in the computer, without the necessary technical skills to shut down any hacker´s attempt to do harm as just going there to see what is the famous dark web might inadvertently expose yourself , your family, your location,your property in the most illegal market for all criminal activities you can think of and beyond,

Also,

if someone told you that you had to go there to be able to read q posts, that person is dangerous and doesn´t have your best interest in mind,nor your safety.

(Reminds me when that pos reporter said it was forbiden FOR US to read wikileaks and all we had to know would have to come thru them,as,(quote) “it´s different for press”.
Later we found out that reporter was a usual guest in Epstein´s home and his wife was very…..”close” and too friendly with Epstein.)

live oak

Thanks kikas.
No one old me to go the dark web, but I heard about the video of HRC and Abedin torturing that little girl being on the dark web and I knew never to go anywhere near there.
I’d love to look at q drops and am pleased to have the site info.I’ll have a look… Thanks much!

Dave Strickland

Log on to the search engine DuckDuckGo and you’ll soon find sites which publish all the 4950+ Q Drops.

There was a TV show last weekend discussing the Q phenomenon and asserting that about Gen. Flynn.

live oak

Thanks Guest. I wondered where that rumor came from. I don’t go to Before It’s News very often…hardly at all…it’s a bit overwhelming for me.
I know about the tunnel children…OMG!

Lorie Mena

Gen. McInerney said on Telegram channel that Gen. Flynn was 100% the founder of the Q posts. Flynn had a gag order placed on him with that whole ridiculous FBI debacle! Looking back on this, now it is very clear to me how much of a threat he was to the DS. No doubt the Intel was from Flynn, but someone else was Q to communicate and expose everything to us.

live oak

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to let me know your good news. I was full of joy when I found Dave on x22. That’s the kind of information I want to know about. I’ve been in the trenches actively fighting for our country for the last 14 years. It all started when I first knew about Barry Soetaro/Barak Hussein Obama. When he was elected (we know now the voting machines were tainted) I knew this country I love with all my heart was in great danger. Suffice it to say it’s been a long hard road.
Mike Flynn and a few other good men cared enough and love us enough to keep us informed about behind the scenes activity going on in order to save the country. I am and will be forever grateful for what they’ve done for us; that we mattered enough to such a small group of patriots to keep us informed giving us hope that the country we cherish is not lost, It is up to us to stay vigilant and keep our freedom after this tragic mess has been cleared away, when Soros and Klaus Schwab, obama, and all the rest have been brought to justice. Something has to be done about Soro’s sons or it will continue unabated.
I have never in my life seen such depravity in our country and the world and the realization came when obama invaded the WH. I knew in my heart right away he was very dangerous. The depth and the quality of the evil is breathtaking. It’s the worst it’s ever been now imho. The good news is we are winning and we must never ever take for granted the freedom and good fortune we have as Americans. We are good and just citizens and we help other countries in trouble; we are almost always the first there to rescue them; we do not subjugate them. We help feed the world. I want us to always be “the land of the free and the home of the brave.”

“the children are taken to a base on Mars” Mars? Rather prohibitive trip!

Susan

Robert David Steele is a good man

live oak

I used to comment on Vallely’s website. He’s a good man. I trust Jesus, President Trump, Mike Flynn, a great and very brave man, Lin Wood is a true patriot. I don’t know much about the other truth tellers.
Don’t know RDS, but I believe you. I appreciate the heads up on the other shills. I never liked Alex Jones. David Icke is new age. I’m an RN (ret.). I need things to make sense.
Thanks Joseph.

LISA Moyer

Alex Jones face was one among many when I started my journey down the rabbit hole and ran across some info about who’s who in the black eye club. I really was amazed to see this “truth” fighter actually living a lie. There are a couple other people but I will chose not to mention. I am sure all will come out in the unveiling. But one made sense because she worked for Bush now a journalist on Fox News. Now you have the info.

claire

And as Q said, it would all start with Podesta who was one of the first to be executed. I believe it is finally go time and the Storm is coming.

If there is no incentive for captive criminals to get a lighter sentence than why talk…unless they grew a conscious. We will never be able to think as they do because were not living for soul purpose of making money by hurting children.

clemency for their children.

LISA Moyer

Heard the old saying ” apple doesn’t fall far from the tree? Most know what their parents are unless they are very tiny young children

Cricket

I wouldn’t want to be in her shoes. It’ll be interesting to see what happens with her.

Angela James

Fauci is under Trump’s control, Hillary is gone, and other dangerous Deep State players are gone, so she will be fine. She should see the inside of GITMO for going along with his evil plan to wipe us out for so long.

A journalist associated with this website suggested thus; “HRC can kill from the grave”. This journalist was referring to someone who had knowledge of the Clinton family and was ready to write a book but was found dead of mysterious reasons. It’s not over until it’s over. As Q maintains, NAZIIM was never defeated and we are witnessing it.

live oak

What is NAZIIM?

I meant to say Nazism and is defined by Webster dictionary as “ the body of political and economic doctrines held and put into effect by the Nazis in Germany from 1933-1945 including the totalitarian form of government ….”. Hope this helps and thanks for asking for clarification.

live oak

I get it. Thanks. I read all about WWII when I was about 15.
There is a book called “Children of the Underground” but I don’t remember the author. ,It was fascinating and I wished I was involved in hiding people and helping them escape, especially the Jewish people.

Chelsea Clinton has plenty motive to want to strike back if her mom is dead and dad in prison for life. (I believe both true)
She would certainly have been handed the keys to family secrets including who to call to name a hits.
I thought in one of the comments made by Admiral trying a case that Chelsea would be sitting in same chair soon enough.

Q, Q+ and hard working Patriots has Chelsea covered like a blanket where striking back may be easier said than done. Here is what Q says that is to me reassuring; “we see all, we hear all, we know all” may not be in that exact order but you get the message. Besides there could be plenty of “snakes in the grass” in the CCF( Clinton Cr_me Family) ???

LISA Moyer

I saw a picture that showed Chelsea with the notorious foot boot prosthetic that all the elites used when they had an ankle bracelet for house arrest. As a matter of fact didn’t Byebye Byedin have a fracture of a ankle? Earlier this year? Hummmm. Interesting.

Codeblue

Why shouldn’t she pay the ultimate price if she knew & helped that pos torture & sexually molest kids? She needs to get right with Jesus because it’s very hard to believe that she didn’t at the very least know what he was doing & did nothing because she didn’t want to lose all her riches. That makes her as guilty as he.
It breaks my heart thinking of that little, innocent, girl dressed in pajamas & handcuffed to the bed crying for her mommy. And that pos telling her to put on lingerie & high heels for her new mommy & daddy. How sick is that prick? It’s too bad that pos can only be killed by the military once. He deserves to be skinned alive & then dipped in saltwater for what he’s done to the children.
Crimes against the children would be enough for most deviants but not Gates. He wanted to torture & kill all of us. He thought he was so sly because he had a plan for World genocide. I doubt he keeps that stupid grin very long once he realizes he’s in hell, the REAL HELL. Yeah, it’s all fun & games until you find yourself in Hell.

Well said, Amen!!

GreaterIdaho for Trump

Msm says this week that their divorce was finalized. Did the marines help finalize that divorce? Sometimes thats needed.

Thanks to the wives club of these predators we now have them to thank for Gates and Shifty Shciff being where they finally belong.

Absolutely! ??

Baloney! They are culpable.

Cricket

I believe these wives will also be indicted. I doubt very much they will get off the hook that easy, but it’s satisfying, for now, that they are ratting out their evil husbands.

Yes perhaps but if this is true the wives have a choice to help or die. Most demons would choose death rather than help so we have a small thanks they have enough soul left to rat out husband’s. I never intended to treat them as saint’s. People always look for the bad In a comment instead of rationality.

It’s time 1 of theses arrest get covered by msm or masses will never wake up to the horrid monster’s running our Earth into hell.
Yes I understand the why’s of them not being reported but let’s face it the times are growing scarier every day.
I’m extremely happy the pos pedo trafficking killer is under control of military, finally.

Bofa

won’t happen. because this didn’t happen

I am sure, you stood right next to it as a witness, when it did not happen,

?

Vikki

Bofa, they did run on Fox that Judge Roberts was arrested…..so one can only hope this too will end up on the news some how

Angel_With_A_Shotgun

ignore Bofa and the others. They are useless parasites to society that can only get money by trolling on the internet. Not worth your time to communicate with or associate with.

Sharon Manning

Keeping them at “0” means that, hopefully, they’ll get tired of being ignored and go away. Responding to them either way just encourages them. I fully intend to continue to ignore morons.

Bofa

it won’t but carry on with the crying

Wait!!!! what???
Is this for Real?
Fox News ran a report Judge Roberts was arrested, when?

Zane

Lol you’re gonna have to provide a video on this claim. There is no way Fox let something that fake go on air.

Bofa

well then i’m sure you can provide a link to that

SeanW

Troll alert. Deep state shill posting BS.

Bofa

nope, just regular soros-paid shill, not DS unfortunately. but Trump did have 4 years to get rid of the DS and solicited donations instead

Tony E

why do you always come on here just to be an idiot, Bofa? You are an absolute tool and nobody likes you, get lost you loser!

Ann Augustine

years ago when I began investigating UFOlogy, I came across a theory that our souls agree to come to Earth as part of our learning; that Earth is a prison planet and that a Soul must be of a minimum level of advancement to even survive incarnation. Can the imprisoned Souls join in their Divinity to overtake the evils that imprison us?

Natalie Anne

As an LBL ie Life Between Life regression Therapist (non practicing) The answer to your question is in a book called DESTINY OF SOULS By Michael Newton PhD (its his 2nd book of case Studies regressing patients to life between lives. He was athiest before discovering what happens to our souls when we die, he died 2 years ago knowing God / Creator exists. Most souls, (used as case studies) without knowing each other speak of an incredible world. Very few souls are ever DELETED. In fact to my knowledge none are DELETED ‘but’ if they continue to make dark choices and hurt other souls while incarnating they are sent back to their original point of creation – having to start all over again until they get it right.

Could it be that we have a God of second chances and has infinite mercy for His children. Ditto why bad people are still among us because God is giving them all the chances to change/repent.

godtrumpette

AMENNN!! ABSOLUTELY!! THANK GOD!! GOD BLESS OUR CHILDREN!!

Bofa

omg! won’t someone think of the kids!?!?!?!?!?!

These Last two on Gates and Hanks have been Landmarks, critical icons going down. Beyond Oorah, waiting for Oprah’s arrest.

Ann Augustine

I’m unable to reconcile this with word that following numerous deaths of children in a village in India from the Gates’ vaccine, the villagers captured and hung both Melinda and Bill. This was in 2015 and their vast holdings have been managed by “charities” to whom they claim to have bequeathed their riches while body doubles have represented them in appearances.

I heard of the India thing years ago, but took it with a grain of salt. My original deep involvement came through the Rotherham Rape Crisis in UK , due to M.Woes podcasts. I’m not a Brit, yet I went into a spin after that figuring the child trafficking situation had to be world wide and even worse than the hideous Rotherham scandal of pulling 11 – 16 year old school girls right out of class rooms, raping them, then turning them out for the UK’s elite, and semi-elite’s pleasure. All the while the cops and other government officials claiming it was mostly the girl’s fault (because White-Trash, and natural whores you see — Nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

This was in 2014, and I took a long time thinking about the implications.

I believe Baxter is correct, much more than the previous assumptions about Gates and partner in crimes.

Jaycee

I think given Bill Gates fame, money and power, had he and his wife been killed in India, there would have been much more of an uproar than was previously seen. I think that was a fallacy or wishful thinking on the part of those who disliked him.

Patrick

More Fantasy Fiction Bullshit !…this Micheal guy is so full of shit….Ha Ha Ha.
None of the people he says were convicted and executed are still alive and kicking. Even Hillary was seen out to dinner in New York city 2 weeks after this guy said she was hung.

Patty Parker

THIS MONSTER’S TRIAL, CONVICTION, AND PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE PUBLIC FOR ALL THE WORLD TO OBSERVE!!!!!!!!!! His wealth should be divided to the children he mauled!

Maybeperfect

Everyone who was victimized by owning a computer at the mercy of any of his operating systems should seek reparations…

Cricket

I switched over to the lesser evil many years ago, soon as learned the truth about Gates.

Rodnryl

A lot of those children are dead and most are nameless.

Bofa

lmao more fan fiction

godtrumpette

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Edward

His wealth and all the wealth of the demented pedos. Should be used to pay off the national debt. I suppose if you add it all up it would exceed 23 trillion dollars.

8@8Suns3t

Now THIS I can get behind.

Darlene

no, just CHINA will cover our debt.. THeir TAB for CCP VIRUS and gain of function Wuhan creation.. Gates money can pay for personal liablity of those affected directly by his crimes against humanity.. including Covid infected whether recovered or not.. and any damaged by vax he help create.

Money is the tap root to all evil. I am extremely happy to know that Gates is off the streets and will be executed. His money is ill-gotten and will probably disappear into the ethers without our knowledge. I’m still waiting for the excuses as to why these kind of family bloodlines haven’t been sterilzed or removed from the human equation. Selective procreation is the only solution to the problems we experience today expecially when we consider who the main actors are in the crimes against humanity. Money always brings out the worst in psychopaths.

The planet entered a mass extinction event about a decade ago (the intent being to remove ancient DNA strands and chaos from the planet) which is a natural phenomena. Keep an eye on geologic news. You will see which nations are being targeted by the planet for this extinction event. Our species is entering a new age where the ancient DNA strands would not be able to survive. They do not have the “software” to move into the future. Think of all the banksters that are on the list for this event. I believe they thought they would survive if they stole all money after killing everyone else. This is how stupid “our owners” are.

Ed Bob

Money is not evil. The LOVE of money is evil.

Yes, money is the tap root for all evil. I can say that as I was once married to a bankster. Did you believe their intentions were good? lmao One million dollars today is pocket change to these people.

SeanW

Money is just a servant. It makes a terrible master for those who love money.

You’re misquoting the famous proverb by the Apostle Paul in his letter to Timothy.

That’s just bad form when you misquote a 2000+ year old proverb.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Money is nothing by itself. It’s just paper. It’s the “love” of money that causes all the greed.
Money is nothing. Love of money is psychotic because the Love of Money = Greed.

Ann Augustine

that adds up given how kids are not getting or spreading covid. The next generation is appropriately equipped. If those slated for execution agree to talk in exchange for legacy treatment to protect their own kids, why are their “blood lines” given that consideration when we can pretty well guess where this is going? … Their children all declared executors of the vast tax-free contributions made to the “charities” founded in their behalf that permits the likes of Buffet and other “philanthropists” to secretly endow their own children assuring the blood lines of continuity.

LISA Moyer

Don’t take the Jab or poison dart for covid 19 then. That IS GENOCIDE was planned by Gates and funded by him and Fraudulent Fauci. Funded I am sure by the rest of the top 300 elites for the NWO. Depopulation. No bottom feeders. Only them and their worker bees. The NWO was interrupted by God and the white hats been in the works since the assignation of President JFK

Angela James

And all the small businesses that were devastated financially by the lockdowns.

Elcat

Renie

Not until after the evil regime is toppled! The $$$ would go into their pockets.

Lorie Mena

We have a Rothschilds Central Bank FIAT money system (not backed by gold or other tangible precious metals).

Therefore, WE HAVE FIAT DEBT!!!

The whole corrupt fraudulent NWO system will be removed and replaced with Quantum Financial System backed by the gold. The gold was stolen from the nations of the world and held in vaults under the Vatican so we could continuously pay DEBT TO THE CABAL. Folks, there’s nothing to pay back here.

Do research on the Act of 1871 and the Incorporation of the US to the Rothschilds Central Banksters.
Look up NESARA/GESARA

Well said. Now on the subject of the stolen gold, Mark Taylor of Sordrescue website in one of his many prophesies said that “all roads lead to Rome”. Could he be referring to the deep underground tunnels criss-crossing the world the Cabal used to transport the stolen gold to the Vatican vaults using high speed maglev trains? I think so.

LISA Moyer

One veil lift. A tunnel from Isreal to Vatican imagine that. Vatican the house of Lucifer to the land of God’s chosen people. Figure that one out. Who are actually God’s chosen people. It was said eve was raped by the serpent there came two child from eve. Cain and Able. Cain was the serpent child hence the evil child to kill the good child. Cain had a mark place by God upon his forehead for all not to harm him ever. In Revelations they say all who wear the MARK OF THE BEAST it will be seen on the right hand or ON HIS FOREHEAD. The covid poison darts have a glow in the dark ink called Lucerferase it is used in Moderna now. Once this circulates though I am told under certain lights you can see it in your hand. One girl ran a micro chip pet scanner at her jab site and she had a long number come up. All of this is of evil demise. Why is Isreal have ALL their people vaxxed. Did you know their land was given to them from England and it was only leased for 99 years? So much to learn.

steve

The whole idea of God have a Chosen People is 180 degrees against the very nature of the God that we all believe in. You need to take a look at Deuteronomy 32:8-9 and Psalm 82. Look at several translations. This should be a red flag in itself. What it is really saying is that El Elyon divided the nations according to the number of the (lower case) gods, and Yahweh was given Israel. Hello! The editors of the Bible have long ago conflated Yahweh with El Elyon and others. Is it any wonder that the Abba Father that Jesus taught us about sounds nothing at all like the murderous and jealous god that Moses followed? The One True God and the plethora of lesser gods have been severely conflated in what we now have as a Bible. There is truth in there, but it must be discerned (rightly divided). Jesus came not to save us for Jehovah, but to save us from Jehovah (the god of the Pharisees).

LISA Moyer

We are now in the process of NESARA/GESARA. FLORIDA ACTIVATED. coming soon to ALL. QUANTUM FINANCIAL banking system. We have foiled the NWO. Was supposed to happen 9/11. But the BUSHES would not allow it. Hence the twin towers and the Pentagon. Isreal was involved too. Nauytenahu is deep state too. So much to divulge. So many veils to lift. People will be in shock when they find out real truths I know I was.

Ann

$23 T isn’t going to be enough with the way JB is adding to the ND daily.

Maybe all isnt has said to be. Lots of misinformation out there for many purposes. Doubt the fake administration was able to do all said they have.

LISA Moyer

Lol. There is NO national debt. Go to YouTube and start watching Russell Jay Gould and then than thank him. That debt is from a now defunct corporation America. Trump bankrupt that America in 2018. We are now back to our rightful Republic America. That’s why I laugh at Bye bye Byedin. Spending money from a bankrupt corporation. All that fake money like himself is worthless. Trump was the last president for corporation America and the 19th President for the REPUBLIC America. Go to duckduckgo and research corporation America another lie we all have been living. I am sure Google has censored much of it

SeanW

You are 100 percent right. Everything will be revealed when the main objectives are completed. It’s not the time yet but soon all will be revealed. It won’t happen fast enough for any of us but wait for it as it will surely come.

[…] post was shared from the realrawnews.com's RSS […]

Y2KO

Now, let’s put an end to the vax!

Cricket

Yes! ALL vaccines, most especially the covid bio-weapon before this evil plan of mass genocide is accomplished! ??

Exile

Bet you had the polio vaccine .

Jimmy

Hey You Fool! The Salk Polio Vaccine was tried and tested, tried and tested again before ever delivering it to the public. And there were no mandates. If you wanted it, you got it for your child, if not you didn’t.

Dr John

We were forced to get the Polio vaccine in grade school in the 1950s NO CHOICE! To top it off it was not a virus is was due to DDT, follow the DDT sales all the way to the Phillipines and note the rise in Polio where it was not before. When sales dropped in the US Polio went away. Vaccines are CRAP! and often dangerous. Know your facts; talk to someone who was there.

Talk to the people who are still in iron lungs. There aren’t many left in this country, true, but there are still some. The highlight of their day is to be able to sit upright outside that machine for 1 hour – 2 hours tops.

Incorrigible Skeptic

Interesting! I’ve never heard that connection before. Learn something new every day.
Thx

Joseph G.

Actually, Salk’s polio vaccines were contaminated with a simian virus which killed tens of thousands.

Wake up

Lux aeterna

A lot of kids who got the polio vaccine got polio later too.

Sojourner Truth

I’ve heard it is better to take the dead polio vaccine rather than the live one. One is IPV, the other is OPV, (don’t remember which was which) to eliminate the risk of it spreading.
Before COVID, about 3% of American’s were anti-vax. Since COVID, that figure is 40% and above..

Fred

Certainly some encouragement in that Sojourner~ will take what we can get at this point, which does sound pathetic, in itself- errgghh. Regardless of my sour self tonight, I appreciate you sharing the data- good news.

Do people know that the heart/brain connection should be positive rather than negative? We can achieve the positive charge if we can get into a state of gratitude. That positive charge will ignite and keep alive the production of T-cells. Do people not study biology anymore?

Darlene

No injections Period.. All AGAINST nature and in my mind.. devil’s work. People read the ingredients on every item of food they buy in the grocery store before they will eat it.. yet NO one on Mainstream MEdia has even BROACHED the topic of WHAT IS IN THESE VACCINES… NOt even ONE ingredient is discussed or revealed to the PUBLIC.. ARE THEY UNDER A GAG ORDER from BIG PHARMA who PAYS their salaries??? No wonder. THE MASSES ARE ASLEEP who line up and COMPLY LIKE SHEEP.. SO DISGUSTING..

Lorie Mena

The only way to get an EXTERNAL virus is by injection ie syringe, animal bite or insect sting. Coronaviruses are lung viruses produced internally as a function of the immune system. Coronaviruses act as a detoxification detergent against an overload of bacteria and toxins. The macrophages in our cells trigger the production of two lung viruses: Coronavirus and a Rhinovirus aka as Influenza A and B.

Someone commented here that we don’t know Biology. This is tragically true…because the same globalist elites perpetuating this Scamdemic to “vaccinate” the masses have also previously removed the content out of the curriculum taught in our schools.
Biology has been all but removed,
except for 1 year in High School as a requirement. Specifically, the Common Core Curriculum spearheaded by UNESCO which has been hard-pushed into our public schools…and is the lowest common denominator standard. Gee…I wonder why???

Also, not all viruses are transmissible or infectious. In order for a virus to be infectious, they must have a Furin Cleavage site and additionally, binder proteins must be present in their genome sequence. Viruses need to be plugged into a host cell. Once they are unplugged, they die. Therefore they cannot transmit through the air, unlike Bacteria. Viruses are not parasites and neither are they alive like us with bio systems to sustain them. However they do reproduce.

No, that was one incident since it was live vaccine, not dead, and it came from one company which had screwed up. That was stopped.

Sorry, thats a generic response the medical associates shit out for arguable people like you to spread as fact.

The California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.
And by the way, unlike Dr. Fauci, Jonas Salk refused any profit from his polio vaccine!

That company by chance Moderna? It is alleged that the company could never get its vaccines approved by the FDA.

Sharon Manning

I think you’re right. This vax is the first they ever produced. Made the good doctor $9million, four new houses and a lifestyle we’d all love,

You are referring to Dr. Fauci who made the $9M.
Unlike Dr. Fauci, Jonas Salk refused any profit from his polio vaccine and gave it to the world.

Last edited 2 months ago by Guest4579
Reality

and none of em will like their retirement plans

Joseph G.

you are drinking kool-aid Guest4579.

fired.

i have seen you repeatedly posting stupid shit. This clinches it.

From Amazon –
The book is ‘The Virus and the Vaccine: The True Story of a Cancer-Causing Monkey Virus, Contaminated Polio Vaccine, and the Millions of Americans Exposed’ by Debbie Bookchin – Published 2005
Description:
“Jonas Salk’s polio vaccine has taken on an almost legendary quality as a medical miracle, for it largely eradicated one of the most feared diseases of the 20th century. But the story of the vaccine has a dark side, one that has never been fully told before…

Between 1954 and 1963, close to 98 million Americans received polio vaccinations contaminated with a carcinogenic monkey virus, now known as SV40. A concerted government effort downplayed the incident, and it was generally accepted that although oncogenic to laboratory animals, SV40 was harmless to humans.

But now SV40 in showing up in human cancers, and prominent researchers are demanding a serious public health response to this forgotten polio vaccine contaminant. A gripping medical detective story, The Virus and the Vaccine raises major questions about vaccine policy”.

Keep drinking your 101 kool-aid. Study up.

“These people are stupid” – Q

That applies to the elites and certain common man, Guest 4579.

Joseph G.

Guest 4579, SHILL:

“No, that was one incident since it was live vaccine, not dead”.

A vaccine, by definition, contains a live-attentuated virus; never “dead”.

If otherwise, it cannot be a ‘vaccine’ and trigger a immunological response.

Study virology.

Guest 4579, SHILL:

“And it came from one company which had screwed up. That was stopped”.

The screw-up happened from 1954 until 1963 at one company indeed! 98 million affected.

Keep downplaying genocide.

8@8Suns3t

Yes. It didn’t kill my best friend and church sponsor, it gave her polio and now Meniere’s disease.

The polio vaccine that does not kill orcripple was created by Hilary Koprowski. He took the vaccine himself and deemed it good. He worked with the other scientists, Sabin and Salk, and gave the vaccine to the world, but he never got the credit for it; Salk did. Hilary Koprowski’s polio vaccine did not kill or cripple, and he should have gotten the Nobel prize instead of only an obituary recognition.

Joseph G.

sure, amen to that;

but in fact, many of the vaccines produced between 1954 and 1963- contained a cancer-causing virus (via monkeys; SV40; see the comment above).

Blame Big Pharma here; not Koprowksi, the inventor.

Do not inventions become weapons in the hands of the rich elites that control the show?

That mid 50s to mid 60s polio ‘vaccine’ caused literal genocide in America.

*yawn*

Cricket

I found Exile’s reply to my comment, (above) regarding vaccines, a little condescending, hence my *yawn*. Not sure why that would be down voted ?? ?

LISA Moyer

How about the the word “rude” comes to mind..

Howie Phuksyosnitch

The vax for CCP virus isn’t a vaccine. And they are night and day differences between the old vaccines and the MrNA shit they are pushing. If it would have been a real vaccine then we probably all would have taken it. Exile is a great name for you, i believe that is where you will end up shortly.

rob

Calling the mRNA injections shit is insulting feces!!! Feces can actually be used for fertilizer. I know of no safe use for these poisonous concoctions other than incineration in a toxic waste facility.

Silver Lining

I used to think the mom or mom’s mother decided whether or when to vaccinate the children- and they depended on the doctor & the experts. Not now!

Do you believe the Delta variant is real? Do you believe the COVID pathogen occurs naturally? Do you believe the PCR test is valid? Do you believe that germ theory is well-founded- I used to..

Sharon Manning

Gates recently bought the test supplies and eqpt. Bet he intended to load them up with poison, too. Go back and listen to some of his lectures. It’s horrifying. And he almost got away with it. Evil man.

Sojourner Truth

I wonder what will happen to all the farmland he bought up. I heard that he owns more than anyone. I hope that can be returned to the American people.

Daughter of the American Revolution

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw this! I hope so too, who knows how many of our farmers have been grievously cheated – and these ‘elites’ want to starve us to death… Praying this is true as well and Justice is served.

Sharon Manning

AND, now farmers are being paid far above market value to destroy crops in the field. They mean to kill us in any way possible,

Reality

You have a catchy name, My wife tells me this story of this encounter with a stranger
to much to type so ill be brief, about it being a small world, my point is that she also is a daughter of the american revolution, seventh cousin of Buffalo bill Cody, Back to the topic, I learned and am still learning that Nature Cures and Man Kills, I try to stay as close to nature as I can, eat right, get plenty of exercise and sleep. and that keeps me away from the medical people.

Sharon Manning

He wanted to buy up all he can to keep us from growing food. My aide shopped for me at Walmart today and reported that the shelves are quite empty. Simon Parkes has predicted a severe food shortage within a month. Barges can’t unload at harbors. Gas prices are spiking, so trucking companies are struggling. We depend on trucks for food. I’m stocking up.

Cricket

Just as concerning as Gates buying up American farmland is the amount of non-Americans, especially communist Chinese, buying up our land.

“The current trend in the U.S. is leading us toward the creation of a Chinese-owned agricultural land monopoly,” warned Rep. Dan Newhouse (R-Wash.) during a recent House Appropriations hearing”.

House lawmakers are pushing new legislation to supposedly oust China’s presence from agricultural real estate, which puts the American food system at risk”.

https :// www(dot)naturalnews(dot)com/2021-08-02-communist-china-is-buying-up-american-farmland(dot) html

LISA Moyer

I do believe they are carcinogenic and have reports of graphene oxide in them already.

Roger Holmes

it is not real

Be very careful to not believe all that is reported especially coming reports for August.
Evil is desperate.

Mjott

Seems u r showing your stupid with that statement

Sven

I was 5 years old and had no clue. Give me a break.

Annie

The COVID shots are NOT TRUE vaccines. They ate mRNA. They are not tested because those who are getting the shots are the TEST CASE SUBJECTS.
We should be praying for those who have gotten the shots that God will protect their lives and health. I prayed for my husband before and since the shots because I know that God can put a hedge of protection around us when we ask.

Sharon Manning

Yeah, they quit testing animals as all of them died! We were supposed to be the guina pigs.

Rick

yeah – and i am astounded at how they all celebrate and brag when they get their shots. WTF – nobody did that when they got their flu shots.

Hunter Hunter

Yeah, they act like they’re performing some great service for society, delusional virtue signaling. They are not doing anyone any favors, least of all themselves.

Ed Bob

The term is ‘virtue signaling.’

SeanW

I’d add to that “media driven virtue signaling”.

SeanW

That fact actually reveals the degree of propaganda brainwashing that media has established with an ego reward for being a “brave good citizen”.

Annie

Yes, God can. My son who is in the Military had the shot too.

Choctaw56

Why would you take a poisen shot? You do know that the next 18 to 24 months if not sooner is going to make you sick with DNA damage unreversable.

kathy71960@yahoo.com

5G will react with the metallic particles

I’m with you Annie. We all need to put on the armor of God during this fight against the evil forces. Fear is useless, what we need is unfailing trust in God. When we doubt, we basically tie God’s hands and now is not the time to doubt.

Hunter Hunter

God also let’s people experience the consequences of their choices/actions, there is no better teacher than experience, it’s kind of the point of free will. That’s not to say we shouldn’t pray or that God doesn’t have mercy on the repentant but we shouldn’t just expect him to always deliver us from the messes of our own making.

SeanW

God expects us to trust him to deliver us from any mess we get into regardless of how culpable we are. Obviously that means we may get consequences but he’s able to turn even the consequences into a blessing if people will trust him for it.

The best way (probably the only way) to have the consequences become a blessing is to repent and also to pray for your enemies to receive mercy & be blessed.

That frees God from having to defend you for being judgmental & releases him to bring justice & mercy to those that need correction.

He did tell us in proverbs not to delight in their punishment lest he remove his hand of correction off your enemy & turn his attention to your faults.

Fred

I’ll be praying for him too Annie! You’re absolutely right- and gracious as can be- that’s exactly what we should be doing, for everyone involved! May your efforts continue to be blessed dear woman~ thank you so much for sharing this tonight. =) Samantha in AZ

Choctaw56

You knew this and still got the shot? Why?

Cricket

Annie, I’m aware that they are bio-weapons and not vaccines, and we are the guinea pigs they are testing it on. I’ve been praying since before the covid shot was released for God’s protection over all those who were misled into taking it. If your husband took the jab I pray he is spared all side effects ??

Sojourner Truth

Bring out the truth about the MMR vaccine and autism!

Cricket

There are numerous websites on the topic of vaccines causing autism. Here is one to start with:

https :// vactruth.com/?s=autism

Sally

AMEN to that! I also think the vast increase in shots for infants and toddlers is behind the exponential growth in autism. What we need around here is more justice and fewer vaccines!

Sharon Manning

I believe the most recent stats I’ve read reported one in six boys is now diagnosed with autism. This is unacceptable.

Sharon Manning

I’m convinced that’s why my Dan was autistic. He was fine until he got the shots…all at once.

Sojourner Truth

Taxpayers paid for the vaccines even some paid with their lives. Greedy businessmen made the profits.

Hunter Hunter

Paid for with taxpayer dollars, immune from litigation, how many products can say that? Spalding didn’t make a racket that good.

Sally

Dirty money. May it forever be cursed.

TP4

seriously… great Sunday morning NEWS!

godtrumpette

Oh, Thank God!!!!

8@8Suns3t

My Sunday morning ended up with emergency phone alerts for locals to evacuate immediately due to wildfires. We’re on an island in the Pacific. We can’t escape too far.

I pray you’re safe! ??

Having too much money, without a conscience, is like a bad disease.

And GITMO is the only cure.

Last edited 2 months ago by J Bill
Y2KO

May I wish Bill great success…
…in causing more dominoes to fall!

Now we have at least 3 Bills to go down!

Sandy THOMAS

3 bills down, how many to go?

Y2KO

Any names come to mind?

Good Day!

The only cure is for this scum of the earth, is to tell all the names of the other scums, working with/for him.
Then, show a public hanging of each.

Pay Per View, with the proceeds going to the victims’ families

Not today satan

nah, we paid for everything they did to us. We deserve to see it free of charge! Show it in schools too, as part of their history lessons.

godtrumpette

The public DOES need to see it, otherwise they will NOT believe it!!

Prunie22

YES, show it all to the whole sleeping world!!!! Those young women and infants suffered more than the worst words can describe!!!

TexasVet

Sounds like a job for Guillotine Man to stop the evil rampage!

This JB and KH admin has purchased, if I read other web sites correctly, another 3k of those machines.

Many of the End of Times movies had them, to behead those that would not deny Jesus. Very scary times we live in.

Jim

Yes, death by beheading will be the method of execution during the tribulation for those who refuse the mark of the beast. That makes sense now. Those machines will be used someday.

What a waste. Just think of all the good he could have done with so much money. Just that alone would fill a lifetime.

godtrumpette

Yes, Amen!! He should have been feeding and sheltering kids instead of abusing them. What a tragedy!!! Unbelievable!!

Yes. Plenty of humanitarian work. Instead of “offing” people.

Daughter of the American Revolution

If God will it that our nation is restored, there really should be new laws that apply to the rich as well- they must spend a year living as those less fortunate do. Those who think Communism is great must spend 3 years living and working in a Communist nation. No more endless welfare for those who don’t really need it and so forth. One can dream…

I agree with having communist sympathizers live that system. I do not agree that the rich should be penalized. There is nothing wrong with being rich. That is an old line used by politicians to engender envy and attack the wealthy to STEAL money. Politicians have been doing that since forever. Rather let the politicians pay for whatever nonsense they want FIRST by emptying their own pockets, then have the taxpayers pay. In other words, force them to put their own money where their mouths are.

Last edited 2 months ago by Guest4579
Matthew

The Gates of BILL have come tumbling down…..What a GLORIOUS MOMENTOUS MOMENT!!!!

Sharon Manning

It’s a relief knowing this monster is no longer in charge of our health. He’s no more qualified to mandate medicine than my pooch.

Cricket

He’s no more qualified to mandate medicine than my pooch”

Exactly! And to think so many people (countries in fact) just disregard that HUGE fact. This proves what the bibles says in Timothy 6:10

“For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.”

For Bill Gates to get away with his facade of having authority over mandating vaccines (unbeknownst to many as his way to accomplish his evil depopulation agenda) must’ve been done through his $MILLIONS in bribery.

Annie

Loving money is not just something the rich do. Anyone can be affected even if they have no money.

I agree

Your pooch is far more qualified given that it doesn’t want to kill you.

Sharon Manning

Gates gave so much money to WHO that they regarded him as a country unto himself. He had way too much power.

Actually your dog has a better chance. Dogs have been trained to detect cancer cells with their fabulous noses. I saw one go around a man and he found just a few minute cells left over after all the doctors and tests had declared the man cancer-free. You can’t fool a dog!

Sharon Manning

Dogs are a sweet gift. I love my little moochie. I’ve been ill and isolated for several years now and she’s my best bud.

GreaterIdaho for Trump

Future cleaned up medicine will have trained cancer sniffing dogs and things like this. Bring it!

godtrumpette

Yes, I feel VERY relieved!!!!

HeathNob

your pooch is far more altruistic. And lovable.

Sharon Manning

Yes, my little Nika is very huggable.

Hunter Hunter

Right, he has been practicing medicine without a license which is a crime.

Ha-ha, he only diagnoses, he doesn’t treat.

Hunter Hunter

From findlawdotcom…

“What is the practice of medicine?Since states are responsible for providing medical licenses, each state has a slightly different legal definition for the practice of medicine. In general, a person practices medicine when he or she tries to diagnose or cure an illness or injury, prescribes drugs, performs surgery, or claims he or she is a doctor.”

So, diagnosing IS practicing medicine.

tinydruid

It’s a good day to be alive! Thank you, Michael…

AC/DC – Thunderstruck (Live at Donington, 8/17/91)

On YouTube channel AC/DC @ youtube(dot)com/watch?v=Af0P6XEkI7Y

Last edited 2 months ago by tinydruid
barbiej62

hanging sounds good to me

David M

Nah, let’s put a vax in him that will make him suffer over a period of time before he passes away.

Requiem aeternam

Yes, sentence him to daily booster shots until he explodes.

WatchfulOne

skin him alive as it is done to those poor children. He deserves no mercy.

Sandy THOMAS

We should have reserved that for killary.

Maymarie

No. We must not become as brutal as they are. Ever. God will repay. I trust that.

I love that. Put every vax into him he’s ever had part of and let them all mix together and see what Frankenstein will suffer from and watch his miseries before death takes him to be judged by God.

Paula Cochran

Including Gardasil.

Paula Cochran

And then several boosters.

Sharon Manning

I think each of us should get a chance to jab him. Take that, you crinimal!!! (Misspelled on purpose!)

Ken Noel

What we all need is finality, Vengeance is not ours to dish out. The method of his execution is unimportant. The fact is critical.

Rodnryl

Chain him to a bed in a south american prison and let him experience what the children went through first.

Requiem aeternam

Let the punishment fit the crime, the punishment fit the crime.

Annie

I think that God can give justice for his crimes.

kikas

Please God, Let it be.

If you do not throw them into the depths of the ocean as written in the Bible, they can be reborn again and again and again. Otherwise they must be kept alive until they die of natural cause – then God will do what he wants to with them. Not what we want, we must follow this BY THE BOOK – The Bible!

There is no being reborn again and again in the Bible. “It is appointed unto man once to die, and after that the judgment.”

Sandy THOMAS

I think he is talking about the demons controlling him.

Sandy THOMAS

Easy enough
All these places are on little islands.

GaPeach

I SO HOPE so. Please … keep these articles coming and THANK YOU!! ❤️???

Will Mannon

No trial is needed, Would be just a waste time. Escort this bag of vomit straight to the gallows or the firing squad: whichever is the most painful.

Agree!

Spartacus

I very much disagree. People who uphold law and justice *must* follow it, even if the enemy does not. People of justice need to stand for having just trials in a court of law. As much as someone might be sickened by evil and abuse of children and adults, they need to refrain from vigilantism and killing on suspicion or accusation only. Otherwise, you also become unjust and more like a despotic dictator.

Let me add that we should not take joy in death. When some bright and brilliant mind takes twisted turns, and is swayed by the love of power, money, or lust, capital punishment should not be a source of joy, but one of somber lament. After all, aren’t we supposed to go by the caution, “Let the one without sin cast the first stone”?

Last edited 2 months ago by Spartacus
add elder

Amen

Rodnryl

Well, I’ve never abused anyone and have a decent arm to throw a few stones.

Yes, I’m a Christian and have read more than a few choice Bible verses. You’re twisting the meaning of that verse. The Pharisees that were acusing the woman of adultry set the whole thing up and had committed the sin of adultry themselves. To prove that point where was the man that sinned with the woman?

You can get forgiveness of sin only if you are truly repentant of it to God, repentance means being sorrowful for your sin and not doing it again, but that doesn’t stop your paying for it here. Yes, I will be glad, happy, joyful and relieved when this satanic child abusing murderer is executed.

Last edited 2 months ago by Rodnryl
Spartacus

As a response, I asked a question with that quote. Not sure how that amounts to “twisting.” Some of what you say is quite true, but who was the one without sin? It was Jesus. Yet, when the would-be stoners all dropped their rocks and left, he did not condemn her, but told her to go and sin no more.

I admire your scripture-based comment. That is how true Christians should behave but, as as we know it is easier said than done. Hence the saying, “it is very difficult to be a true Christian.

Paula Cochran

I believe there is a scripture that says, ‘an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth’.

Last edited 2 months ago by Paula Cochran
Sojourner Truth

An eye for an eye was Old Testament. The New Testament emphasized turning the other cheek.

Diana Barahona

Regarding turning the other cheek, you have to differentiate between when someone harms you and when it is your duty to fight in a war or uphold the law. Two different things.

Mr. G

I like to think that’s the case as well.

And on another venue “give him the other cheek”.

Diana Barahona