Chelsea Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 2

Day 1 of Chelsea Clinton’s military tribunal had ended abruptly when her lawyer, Clinton Foundation attorney Robert S. Harrison, excused himself from the proceedings to take, what he said, was an urgent telephone call that could reshape the outcome of the trial, purportedly to Chelsea’s benefit. When the tribunal resumed Wednesday morning, however, Harrison entered the courtroom with a grim frown on his sleepless face. He sat beside a hand-cuffed Chelsea Clinton, who had smiled as he approached, and whispered something in her ear. Her grin turned suddenly dark, and she hung her head as Harrison apologized profusely to the commission for having interrupted witness testimony the day before.

“I take it your ‘new evidence’ didn’t pan out,” Rear Adm. Darse E. Crandall said of Harrison’s alleged mysterious phone call.

“Neither my client nor I accept the legality of this tribunal, but for what it’s worth, I am sorry for the delay,” Harrison said.

“I take it they’ll be no further delays,” Rear Adm. Crandall replied.

“Only if I must,” Harrison said. His brusque tone clearly illustrated contempt and a palpable, personal enmity toward Rear Adm. Crandall.

Marc Mezvinsky returned to the stand, and Rear Adm. Crandall asked him to recount his early days as Chelsea Clinton’s husband.

“At first it was wonderful, blissful, serene. We were in love. We never fought. We did everything together. I got along smashingly with her parents, and she with mine. It really seemed like a marriage made in heaven and I was looking forward to spending my whole life with her,” Mezvinsky said.

Rear Adm. Crandall asked Mezvinsky to clarify what “at first” meant.

“About 9 months into our marriage everything changed. This sweet woman became a bossy bitch. It was like a light switch had been flipped—”

Harrison sprung to his feet, unceremoniously objecting that his client’s demeanor was not on trial.

“What is this? Are you charging Chelsea Clinton with being nasty and bossy? This is outrageous,” Harrison said.

“This is a military tribunal, Mr. Harrison, you have no authority to object,” Rear Adm. Crandall admonished him.

“Then I renew my objection, on the grounds that my client is not and never was a member of the United States military, and therefore cannot be charged for any crime in this venue,” Harrison barked.

Rear Adm. Crandall’s eyes narrowed, and he instructed two Marines who were guarding the chamber doors to eject Harrison from the courtroom. Harrison protested, decrying the tribunal an “indecorous den of depravity,” as the Marines expelled him and locked the courtroom doors.

Rear Adm. Crandall addressed Chelsea: “Your advocate has bad legal decorum. I hope you, at least, understand the severity of the charges against you.”

For the first time, Chelsea Clinton spoke. “I refuse to speak.”

“All the better,” Rear Adm. Crandall quipped. “Please continue, Mr. Mezvinsky.”

Mezvinsky elaborated on how Chelsea had rapidly metamorphosized from a loving wife into a spitting image of her mother, a foul-mouthed hag whose niggling and incessant demands eroded his dignity and moral compass.

“I was told by Chelsea and Hillary that if I wanted to be with Chelsea, I’d have to participate in the family business,” Mezvinsky said.

“On the surface, aiding the Clinton Foundation in its legal business,” Mezvinsky said.

“And beneath the surface?” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

“I methodically destroyed any evidence that linked the Clintons to a child-trafficking ring that Hillary was in charge of and Chelsea participated in. I know it was wrong, but I loved her and blindly did whatever it took to keep her,” Mezvinsky said.

He claimed Chelsea, under her mother’s tutelage, had overseen the abduction of hundreds of children in the United States and Haiti.

“I want to cooperate, Mr. Crandall, but I have a splitting headache. I know you don’t want delays, but is it possible to continue tomorrow?” Mezvinsky asked.

Rear Adm. Crandall seemed to deliberate the question. “In the interest of cooperation, I’ll grant the request, and we’ll resume Thursday at 8:00 a.m.”

Note: I’m a day behind in getting reports, so will update as soon as possible.

1.1K Comments

Haha. Too funny. I love the Rear Admiral. He could have a moonlighting stand up comedy gig with all his snappy, but so apropos replies.

Vice Admiral Hannink was pretty snappy too

joanna

Hannick was my favorite as well. He did not take these criminals bull.

As much as I loved Hannink,I love Crandall too❤❤

Y2KO

I can’t find it, but I believe Baxter wrote about an admiral treating one of the detainees like a five-year old at an execution. The admiral presumably said to the detainee facing the firing squad, “Stand here and don’t move.” I thought that was classic.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was Podesta, I believe…

Loved it when he finished off Podesta.

Hope they video-ed that part too.

Shutterbug

I thought it was Schiff that he offed.

Well… both parts then.

I think they all are very quick on their feet with their humorous but gruff replies. In our eyes anyways. I am sure the libs just throw an absolute hissy fit over their rebuttal’s, then run to their cry rooms.

I have seen some of them on here when they become unhinged,but they shouldn’t be here trolling if they can’t handle the Truth!!!

Well,…..I’m sure they all have a safe space to hide and cry in. Prolly a closet.

Robert Warrenfeltz

I believe they’re still watching cnn and Msm believing they BS..and 2/3 doesn’t even know about
This is going on..!!!

Russ C.

Yes, I’m sure the Liberal tears are flowing!

It’s nice to finally see ACCOUNTABILITY for once! Libs don’t believe in it because they are all criminals.

Roadmaster55

There has been no accountability for any Criminal conduct for many many decades. The criminals have been getting away with everything so they’ve never seen it and they don’t understand it. Rude awakening for sure.

Y2KO

Quick wit may be a prerequisite for being an admiral.

Last edited 8 months ago by Y2KO
Hal Brown

When a misslie is incoming, you gotta think quickly.

Buck fiden

Like “Admiral” “Rachel” Levine?

rob

I think they meant a legitimate admiral! Levine isn’t even a legit woman!!!

Irish Girl

And someone posted a picture of him in a bikini.
If you haven’t seen it – count your blessings. 🤮

*** PUKE ***

Better dont do it. One might end up like this biblical precedent case upon the destruction of the sinful city Sodom. Lot and his spouse were fleeing the city and were advised not to look back. Lot’s spouse did it anyway in a typical woman like contra attitude, and she froze immediately into a salt column.

Last edited 8 months ago by Terminally deplorable
Irish Girl

Agreed. Consider this a warning.

Buck fiden

Lot married a Jew. Serves him right.

Tzipporah

My mother and grandmother married Jews, and everything worked out just fine. Are your meds wearing off?

Buck fiden

Really? Everything “worked out just fine”? Neuroses don’t faze you?

Tzipporah

Well, I’m answering you, aren’t I?

Carrie

I asked you your view on the Talmud a few articles ago but I don’t think you replied. What’s all this about it being ok to kill gentiles and screw their children?

I don’t think it had anything to do with gender. If someone “looked back” it was taken as a sign of regret or wanting to return to that life or longing.

Elizabeth du Preez

To say a typical woman is rather insulting, Both genders can be equally rebellious & curious. Think about what you say no one is a category we are all individuals with choice. Don’t live up to your screen name you will be better for it .

Tzipporah

There are differences between the genders, like it or not, and your answer was petty. Without knowing you are a woman, I would have guessed so anyway, and I am a woman.

Ann

Oh heaven forbid!
That creature is an insult to humanity and the Navy.
Whoever made him an admiral needs to be hung from the nearest yardarm and then fed to the sharks.

Irish Girl

Nice way in keeping with the nautical metaphor, Ann! LOL

You realize she is insulting the Admiral?

Irish Girl

Guest – the context of the Admiral in this part of the thread is the recently promoted “Rachel” Levine, who “identifies” as a woman after 50 years of being a man.
We are not disrespecting the real Admiral running the tribunals.

Tzipporah

I think the Admiral is a cool dude.

Irish Girl

I think Gen. Flynn is also.

Roadmaster55

I have made an observation about all of that. In my opinion Nowadays you have the Real military like Admiral Crandall and the Marines and Patriots that support him then you have the wussy boy military like that little wuss veneman that tried to get President Trump impeached and some might say Milly and certainly this whatever it is. All members of the wussy boy military.

Lol

Buck fiden

That’s why I put those two word in quotes.

Why can’t you behave yourself. ?

Buck fiden

Being from the Valley of the Sun, I hate Wildcats. And you stupid fucks are 0-7 this year!

pac-12 . com / football / standings

NYAH! NYAH! NYAH! NYAH! NYAH! NYAH!

The Gays,Lesbians,Omnisexuals,Asexuals,
Bisexuals,and Pansexuals love Admiral Rachel

Buck fiden

If I loved “Admiral” “Rachel” Levine, I’d be anti-sexual.
Another jewess fucked up in the head.

Tzipporah

Yes, and the rest of the world is normal, right. Don’t you have a freeway to play on?

Last edited 8 months ago by Tzipporah
Buck fiden

I don’t play on freeways. I blow them up.

Birds of a feather.

Buck fiden

And I hate all of the aforementioned freakshow members!

Yes…and a great sense of humor 😅

Jay

Yeah what are the odds that they would both have the exact same dry wit? It’s almost as if one person is writing all these jokes they make!

Kind of like the odds that you could be a supporter of pedophiles or NAMBLA..crazy shit right?

These are no nonsense career Military and take no BS “Jay the Jerk” POS Sewer Rat Traitor Troll. Having been in the Army myself I can attest to that as nature of such Military leadership. They see through the BS and let one know about it. So slither back down into the sewer you came out of and tell your Slimy Satanic Masters propaganda, lies and deception FAILED.

Buck fiden

Logic doesn’t work at RRN. You are banned from commenting for twelve hours.

Sincerely yours,

Hadji
Chief censor, RRN Staff

Last edited 8 months ago by Buck fiden

I am here To see if Chelsea has been executed.
I have been waiting all month for the good news

8Q8Suns3t

Wouldn’t it be surprising if the commenters talked more about that?

Buck fiden

Hey, Beavis…. He said “rear”

huh-huh, huh-huh, huh-huh….

8Q8Suns3t

He’s too lenient.

Rick

This is truly hard to believe and sickening at the same time.😪

Same. This is gross

Buck fiden

EVERYTHING about all Democrats is gross, and some RINOs too!

Deb S

Sup buck. I’m gender fluid now

Lmao

Buck fiden

I don’t know anything about gender fluid, but if you are the right sex…

I’m not lmaooo

Welcome back!

Russ C.

Who can comprehend why evil is as it is, but we know that it exists. Why else are there 460,000 U.S. children go missing every year and untold numbers of children brought in through a variety of means such as what the Clinton’s and many others are involved in. What I personably find reprehensible is that it has taken this long to have something done about it!

Buck fiden

What’s being done about it? Biden’s opening the borders so more can get here for his sick party’s “needs.”

Grams

97% of 460,000 missing children are found. Most are lost or runaways. If you’re going to site statistics for the sake of accuracy you should at least cite all of them.

Grams
You just won the award for biggest bullshit comment ever made here and considering our troll bots here are world class dumb ass’s this says how ridiculous your comment is.

damn.

Grams

It’s the truth. Do your own research. Too many kids are harmed and killed no doubt but inflating the numbers and scaremongering doesn’t help. The sad thing is that you people WANT these numbers to be true so that you can justify your hatred of the “elite”. Fortunately for the children the number is no where near 460,000

Last edited 8 months ago by Grams
Buck fiden

Biden’s sending 500 Afghan mountain niggers to Southern Arizona in a few days along with Haitian frog niggers!

To NW Arkansas also

Yeah it’s a Million!!!!

Roadmaster55

Totally!

Put your glasses on because your numbers are wrong

Grams

Not wrong. Do the research.

I don’t rely on MSM,I know people involved in the rescues,if you want real stats ask Tim Ballard

Buck fiden

I usually “cite” statistics and “incite” people like you to violence. What a “sight”! You can visit my website in Quartzsite.

Last edited 8 months ago by Buck fiden
Buck fiden

That’s about 14,000 new Adrenokids® to be milked!

With the Clintons gone and adrenochrome being confiscated with Epstein’s Island out of the picture maybe things for the children will ease up a little until we can defeat all of it. Maybe. Hope.

Truesincerity

The African American community needs to be aware of the continued pillaging descendants of the Atlantic Slave Trade. I’m even suspicious of Oprah’s school she has over in Africa. The Cabal runs deep.

Kelly Knauth Brown

I believe Oprah is in an anklet.

Twizzles

Yes…for a while now.

Exile

Why? Doesn’t one have to be arrested or on probation to have one on ? If either was true she would let the world know .

Buck fiden

Special order from Long Beach Harbour.

Tzipporah

I heard her school in Nigeria is supplying. Why do you think so?

Sheee-it!

Audia4

Do you or anybody remember that shortly after she bought the school several girls went missing and never found. Or at least not reported?

Buck fiden

She’s one nasty orca voodoo negress!

Lets hope she gets fitted for a necktie in the close and distant future.

Buck fiden

Like the red ones in South America.

exile

Wouldn’t she have to be arrested or on probation to deserve an anklet? You just can’t put them on for no reason and what you say she has done.

Buck fiden

Being a nigger per se is a serious crime.

The Military is in control under the Insurrection Act and EO’s. You talk of civilian law/circumstance.

Buck fiden

I don’t know what’s going on in America these days. Are we being run by “the military,” “civilian government” (via chink coup and rigged election) or #NLM/#AntiFa anarchists? Do I still have to pay traffic tickets and car insurance?

Last edited 8 months ago by Buck fiden
Leslie Parsons

Military rules are different from civilian law.

Buck fiden

Indeed. That’s what I’m gathering from reading these MB articles. It almost sounds like a prosecutor’s dream: You’re guilty until proven innocent.

Oprah is knee deep in this crap. I have heard that she is a satanic high priestess with the Freemasonry’s female sect.

Buck fiden

Her hoo-ha is so big she could smuggle in ten Adrenokids®!

Accordingly, HARPO, owned the tiny island off the coast of Seattle where a missile was launch to down AF1 with DJT on board on his way to meet with KJU of North Korea.

Do tell more please? Haven’t heard any intel on this before.

Harpo Marx was funny.
Oprah is a nasty beached whale with a hoo-ha the size of an airport hangar that smells like a waste management treatment plant.

You are correct sir, but mums the word because its not quite yet her turn. When it is, it will be like when John of God fell from grace (if thats what anyone wants to call it).

Bev

Bet Oprah knows her future.

Yes she is,Oprah goes deep on The Bilderbergs like Joe does on little boys…I wish she could be tortured slowly

Buck fiden

I didn’t know they let niggers in.

Watch The Obama Deception

Point well taken.

exile

Yet, not a lizard anunnki?

Buck fiden

Masons ain’t cheap, let alone free. Try to hire a bricklayer in a union state.

PAT is

Oprah is no Angel by any measure she has a very dark side and would not surprise me she gets her Adrenochrome fix to knowing where it comes from and how it is obtained.

Buck fiden

Oprah the Orca is definitely a Darkie. Like the old “Darkie Toothpaste”!

https : / / en . wikipedia . org / wik / Darlie

Patriot Gal

Oprah is the Head Witch in the satanic cult world….. other Hwood actresses including 2nd witch, witch of fire, witch of water, witch of earth, witch of air, sorceresses, and more.

Oh Hell yes Oprah’s school was a front for child trafficking. I’ve heard it’s closed now. Gee wonder why.
I remember the question of why she built it in Africa and believe her answer was along lines of America wouldn’t appreciate such a school.
In other words America would notice girls missing..

Schadenfreude

Astute observation

Buck fiden

How did such a fat, ugly moose of a negress get to become a billionaire? Did the kikes help her set up shop?

Tzipporah

No, a bunch of Karens did. You haven’t changed a bit in three days.

Tzipporah, I think Bucky needs a good mouthscrubbing with some soap. You bring the Coast and scrub brush, I’ll bring the Ajax and hot water. Good cop, bad cop, sounds good?

Tzipporah

Just name the time and the place. Hold him down, and he’ll love it.

Buck fiden

Damn. You’re up early. Oh, I forgot. You live in Shitcongo. You’re two hours ahead of us.

Hopefully you live along the North Shore in a nice area in a No Nigger Zone with lots of synagogues.

It’s Thanksgiving soon, so I’ll tie YOU down and use my turkey baster on YOU! Don’t worry. I’ll buy Manashitwitz kosher turkeys.

Tzipporah

Manischewitz makes wine you idiot, and I’m not giving you the name of the kosher meat plant.

Buck fiden

Are all the employees there kike-a-teers, or do they employ only illegal spics like in “Fast Food Nation” to keep costs down? Never mind. When it comes to Jewish business ethics, the question answers itself.

m

Last edited 8 months ago by Tzipporah

Oooh, Behave!

A 6′ tall warrior goddess like you. Nice fantasy. Climb ev’ry mountain!

Make it lye soap. Get that tongue squeaky clean!

Buck fiden

Some sick fuck in Utah did something like that a while back. Forced his victims to drink Drano®.

Buck fiden

Shabbat Shalom to you, babe.

Edbob

When they gonna hang Oprah?!

i dunno ed boob

Julio Antonio Laguna

When they find a rope strong enough to hold her. I say guillotine her fat ass!

I don’t think her ass is the problem. OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Buck fiden

Are you planning to get the Redwood tree lumberjacks to do that?

Buck fiden

They’d have to get an industrial crane — the kind used to build tall buildings in Dubai and they still wouldn’t hold up!

Vikki

Oprah will be one of the ones who has an indictment against her, her name is on that list.

Do you mean back when the British jooz owned operated and controlled the East India Trade Co.? If so, you’re correct.
I would only assume Oprah was also trading in Kids. They actually dug up her entire yard at one time and found some things, so they fitted her with a leg collar to keep tabs on her too.

They dug up Hugh Hefner’s yard also. Photos online for the doubters. He would use his planes to go fly back children and his ”bunnies” would take care of them till sold off.
Tunnels u Der his home to many stars homes. Sick fuks all of them.

Buck fiden

When Hefner was very old, he tried to proposition a young woman.

She told him, “Sorry, Mr. Hefner. I’ve never dated anyone over 24.”

Hefner replied, “Neither have I.”

fifi

She’s knee-deep in it,real pedo.

Buck fiden

The niggers are definitely “pillaging” on this side of the Atlantic!

WOW! Thanks, Michael! Great job!

Deb S

Hard to read without getting I’ll but I’m glad someone is taking care of things

The guillotine would suit that ugly face
Off with her head!!!

Bill and Hill ruined Chelsea for life. She didn’t have to join the family business. She could have hightailed it out of the country with her husband and had lots of kids away from them. Maybe not with Marc, but with some nice guy who would never hurt her like they did. Hillary is Satan’s perfect operative from hell. It’s true, we can’t choose our parents. She could have used her free will upon adulthood to very quietly leave the country, disown her parents, change her identity, and for doing good and not evil. Nobody could touch her for that.

joanna

Chelsea’s apple never falls far from Hillary’s tree. That is a problem within Chelsea herself. Her severe co-dependence on her mother, also contributes to making her a very willing accomplice. Maybe Chelsea felt like she was helping these kids, but I highly doubt it. You do not help kids by selling them to the highest bidder internationally.

Buck fiden

The Hillary tree will soon be Chelsea’s hanging tree, too.

I’m sure mom Clinton is waiting in hell anxiously for her daughter to join her to start their rein of terror over in hell among the evil all being sent their.
Just think the whole democratic party will be reunited in hell very soon.
They can all celebrate their victory together…

Lisa, I hear what you’re saying but there are many on this site that don’t believe hell exits after life.

Edbob

The fact that they don’t believe in hell doesn’t make it untrue. I can’t see the electromagnetic spectrum either, but it’s there nonetheless.

Buck fiden

Chemtrails exist and I can see them, too.

I didn’t think hell existed for long time either. I now know I was wrong. Evil is everywhere and I was wrong about how much evil we live around on Dailey basis.

Tzipporah

I think that it’s coming to the surface before being wiped away.

Buck fiden

It doesn’t. Hell exists after death.

Buck fiden

Good point. She will have that.

As the graffiti on the bathroom stall says:

“It is better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven.”

Buck fiden

That would be exhilarating! Literally fucking her to death!

Then there’s the way Robin Williams went.

Or better, David “Kung Fu” Carradine went: jacking off with ropes in a closet with teenage Thai boys. Now that’s SICK

He was murdered. I’m not too sure but Robin Williams death is also highly suspected to be homicide not suicide. They both had ties to pedophilia.

Buck fiden

Perhaps one of their victims’ parents successfully got some street justice.

For once I agree with you. Train up a child in the way it should go and when they are old they will not depart from it. Like mother like daughter.

Tzipporah

OWD, you’re giving Buck too much credit. Chelsea would be dead by then.

Buck fiden

True. My spitting cobra does the job on land, over sea and in air.

They’re utterly ghouls. Never have any feeling for this type of spawn, this was supposed to be a future Prez – no doubt.

Patriot Gal

I believe she was being groomed to eventually run the Clinton Foundation.

You read the article.

The kids born to these Satanist freaks don’t stand a chance.
However Chelsea and others like her have every opportunity to leave and run from her parents as adults. As the admiral said a 41 yr old woman is on stand not a teen.
No one could make me kill or harm kids like they do I would die first.

Last edited 8 months ago by Lisa19
PAT is

Sadly she chose to run with the Devil and for that she must pay the Devil she sold her soul and with this kind there is no backing out. All those children murdered. The best she could do is accept her punishment and Get right with GOD and at least save her Soul from Hell.

Schadenfreude

God does not forgive EVERYBODY. Think he forgave Hitler

Jan

Before there can be forgiving there has to be repentance and it has to be in mortality before death’s doorstep. Repentance means, in part, to cease committing overt sin. Harming a child under age 8 is a most grievous sin. Definitely overt.

More like egregious.

Buck fiden

Hitler: God, I’m sorry I killed 14 million Jews, gypsies and other scum. Please forgive me and let me into your eternal clubhouse that doesn’t allow niggers. Amen.

You obviously woke up alone today. Lol

Buck fiden

Actually, I didn’t even want to get up early, but the orderlies ordered me to stand in line with the others in an orderly fashion. Fuck people who wear white clothes – except for those who serve in the Navy.

Tzipporah

you forgot to add your name to the list.

Buck fiden

Keep it up, kikester, and you’re gonna be on my radar screen.

6 million. Get it right. It sadly, because of the horrible price the Jewish people paid to get Israel back again from the valley of dry bones as prophesied in Ezekiel chapter 37 brought to us the rebirth of the nation of Israel. It was raised from the dead just like Jesus. Be careful of what you say and do towards the Jewish people. The Lord will bless those that bless them and curse those that curse them. They went through all kinds of Hell because they delivered the Messiah of all mankind to the Earth. We should be grateful. There are bad people all over the world from all races. Prejudice is disgusting.

PAT is

Buck is not the brightest light on the tree. A 1/4 watt bulb among 75 watt bulbs.

Buck fiden

Hey fuckface. That’s because I’m a supercharged OLED who can put out the equivalent of 10,000 Watts of power and only consuming 0.25 W. Put that in your Jew Electric Bill and smoke it.

Go fuck Hillary.

Buck fiden

I got that. Kikes should be grateful to God for making Israel. Israel is fucking badass. The problem is that American and Eurofag Kikes are shitty when it comes to the Golden Rule and business ethics and they shit-talk everyone who isn’t a fucking commie like they are. 65% of these shits voted for Biden and Biden’s cabinet is 33% kike – the highest ever – and the country is going down the tubes fast and they’re all getting rich off of it. You call “Admiral” “Rachel” Levine a “role model” for your children? Perhaps if your kids wanna get their schmekels chopped off or get an addadictomy opperation. Kikes are the most neurotic, schizophrenic, most fucked up misguided freaks I have ever come across, and I live in a mental hospital.

PAT is

You can be sure 100% you wont make it. Your soul is spoken for. Signed sealed and delivered.

Last edited 8 months ago by PAT is
Buck fiden

Who made you God’s judge of who gets in and who doesn’t? Are you a bouncer at a nigger bar who only gives certain people the opportunity to pay the $200 cover charge to get inside and look at other rich niggers? I’ll drive my JewNigger Mobile up the steps at 40 MPH and take a shit-ton of you out while my airbags will protect me!

He’s gotta draw the line somewhere.

Tee Fru

I sure hope he didn’t forgive Hitler!!

Hitler never repented. He’s burning in hell as we speak. Hell is forever.

Buck fiden

So is herpes. Been vaccinated yet?

Buck fiden

Christians believe that all you have to do is accept Jesús as your Lord and Saviour and everything’s great You’re in.

So Adolph Hitler is sitting in Heaven talking to Marvin Goldberg, who was gassed at Auschwitz:

AH: Guten Tag, Marvin.
MG: Hello, Adolph. Having a good day?
AH: Ja. No hard feelings?
MG: Na. Let’s play golf!
AH: Ausgezeichnet!

Buck fiden

Hitler and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are sharing the same pod in Heaven and playing “Grand Theft Auto” video games and laughing.

He forgave the Apostle Paul for killing Christians left and right. If they can let go of their self pride they can get the forgiveness they need. Self pride being the first sin committed by the angel Lucifer before he and a third of the angels were kicked out of Heaven for following him. The only unforgiveable sin as stated by Jesus was to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. That is to claim that God’s miracles are the works of satan. I don’t think Jesus would lie about a thing like that or anything else. God is the judge of all things since He is the creator of all. He originally created all things perfectly but even the angels have free will. Lucifer chose to become satan.

PAT is

If he repented and accepted Christ the he was forgiven But 99.99999999999% he did not. Hell is where he came from and where he went.

Edbob

Brainwashed 501c3 government church idiot, God loves, forgives and corrects His own children. He does not love, forgive or correct the children of the devil.

Deb S

the god shouldn’t let this shit happen

Free will.

Buck fiden

I agree. Why did all those 6 million kikes have to die in Germany? Not all of them were bankers, swindlers concerned with saving Reichmark. OK, many were…. But not nearly all of them. God asked Mohammed what we should do. Mohammed probably said, “Yeah, they’re kikes. Fuck ’em anyway.”

Tzipporah

I guess you hold yourself up as the pinnacle of humanity, right? Many of them were doctors, lawyers, pharmacists, techers. and many were children. There was even a child in there named Anne Frank.

LetJusticeRule

1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Paul’s letter to the Ephesians,, Ch2 verses 8,9 “For by GRACE are ye saved thru faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God: not of works lest any man should boast.”

Buck fiden

“PAT is” an Islamic Jesus Freak. Fire and Brimstone, which I admire, but towards the wrong people. He needs a rectocranial inversion surgery.

Satan and his demons operate with God’s permission. They are his lost and belligerent cast aways that he uses to separate the harvest from the weeds.
In every heart and mind.

Buck fiden

“Abolishment.” Now there’s a good Catholic word! Hail and brimstone!

Vikki

Mind control is a horrific thing, and fear is apart of that……Bill never stuck up even for his own child/or who’s ever child’s she was

I have heard that Bill wasn’t her real father
and some are saying Hillary wasn’t her mom,I believe that Marc got stuck with her,I don’t think he said “wow! what a babe,she’s going to be mine someday” and I don’t think men were beating her door down to date her,the sad thing is their children,the 2 year old probably won’t remember them but the 5 and 7 year olds will…I just hope that they are with good people who aren’t Adrenoholics

Pray that they’re adopted. I am.

Bets

Like Harry and Megan fled.

They need a larger rope to go around the huge head.

And a bag to cover it

BetterBlue

Psalm 11:5
The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

Russell

Stay tuned for the next episode of “as the hopium turns…”

I just hope Russhill that you stick around to watch all of the episodes,maybe we could grab some popcorn and watch it together 🤣

Deb S

I’d love to watch when they come out #soon!

😏Me too📺

Maybe Russ can watch too. I’ll ask him 😉

I’ll bring the Popcorn 🍿

I’ll bring the toys.

Deb S

Only if Stacy approves. She’s already bringing popcorn. Not sure if I need to bring anything

Last edited 8 months ago by Deb S
Buck fiden

Bring yourself and a video camera.

Lmaooooooooooooooo

Buck fiden

Bring Russhole. We need to tag-team.

Deb S

Sounds like we can make our own story like askew and that Oliver dude

Tri state area political popcorn meetup. Bueno.

NY NJ CT = Tri-State Error

A tri-state wherever you people are.

Buck fiden

That would work. OWD is in Commiefornia. I’m in AZ. We need someone from Nevada now. Then we can meet in Loughlin, burn down the casino when they tell us we must wear masks and we can watch the flames from a diner in Bullhead.

Sup?

Haha!

Buck fiden

At least Russhole now has a place to stick his cock. I’m still trying to bribe the 400-pound negress orderly to jack me off before she restrains me and gives me the nightly Xanax.

He accepted

With companions: ALL MY TROLLS!

Can’t wait!

Chris Russ

Cry more snowflake.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deb S

What are we laughing at?

Chris Russ

I was plagiarizing

Deb S

Oh ok. I must have missed something then

Buck fiden

Stop talking to yourself. The RRN comment section is a Target Rich Environment.

Beware Of Fascist Agitators

Deb S

Would you like to plagiarize these nuts? Lmaoooooooooo

b-o-f-a lips

Deb S

thirsty jill is back! how’s that networking course going? still trying to figure out my IP or how berlin connects to AZ on a “L”AN?

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You’re in AZ, too?

Deb S

Nope no bank of America in aZ

Buck fiden

Homage to the late (on RRN) Bank O F America.

Deb S

You mean ,I’m sure, the “hopium” of your slimy Satanic Masters that hope the Military will cease destroying them as they now are (some of which is reported by RRN).

Lmaooooooooooooooo

Who let you on here? I believe Michael Baxter kicked you outta here two stories ago! Out spot!

Whoops

Buck fiden

Arnold could snort that one in his sleep.

Kelly Knauth Brown

I love Admiral Crandall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((Virtual Hugss)) This has gotta be the hardest thing these guys have ever had to do.

What really bothers me is the obsession with children and for what purposes is this fucking business so goddamn big??? What the fuck rocks are getting off on abusing kids????

Last edited 8 months ago by Kelly Knauth Brown

Totally unflappable! We need more neighbors like him!