National Guard Doctors Find Hospitals Empty of Covid Patients

On Monday, the criminal Biden administration and its complicit states’ governors activated a program that deployed 1,000 military medical workers to six U.S. states to help hospitals besieged by an imaginary crisis—a non-existent surge of Omicron patients.

But physicians attached to the New Jersey Army National Guard, Task Force Secaucus, found their assigned location, Hudson Regional Hospital, empty of even a single Covid patient, said Lt. Michael McKenzie, a physician assistant.

Lt. McKenzie and 11 other Guardsmen—doctors, nurses, and physician assistants—were dispatched to the hospital with the impression its ICU was at-capacity and packed with deathly ill Omicron patients. Their duty was to relieve “overwhelmed” hospital staff, so the hospital’s existing medical professionals could focus their attention on non-Omicron patients.

“We were all surprised. I mean—we got told Omicron patients inundated the hospital. That’s not what we saw. Four of the hospital’s 14 ICU beds were occupied, but none with Covid patients,” Lt. McKenzie told Real Raw News.

The Guardsmen, he added, examined each patient’s medical chart. Not one mentioned Covid-19 as a reason for hospital admission. Two were cardiac patients. One had taken a gunshot wound to the abdomen. The other had been admitted for maladies not linked to Covid-19.

Interestingly, Lt. McKenzie said he was present when his CO asked hospital administrators why, if the hospital had no Covid patients, the National Guardsmen were there at all, as their orders expressly stated they were at the hospital to mitigate an Omicron surge.

“CO got told ‘I have nothing to do with your men being here. You’re here, I guess, because President Biden and Governor Phil Murphy want you here. Personally, I view your presence at this hospital a disruption and an inconvenience.’ CO made some phone calls. I guess he told his CO weren’t any Covid cases here, but we were told to stay at the hospital,” Lt. McKenzie said.

Moreover, not only was the hospital devoid of Covid-19 patients, but it was also short on staff. Lt. McKenzie said he saw “hardly any” hospital doctors or nurses patrolling the labyrinth of corridors or peeking their heads in patients’ rooms. Curious, he took it upon himself to discretely question a nurse and an orderly as to why Hudson Regional was short-staffed. He got two disparate answers.

“First, I was told many doctors and nurses had Omicron themselves and had to isolate at home until they tested negative. Then I got told the staffing issue was because the hospital fired 1/3 of its staff for refusing to get vaccinated. One thing’s for sure: someone isn’t telling the truth,” Lt. McKenzie said.

In closing, RRN reached out to both the NJ Army National Guard and Hudson Regional for comments. A Guard spokesperson refused to comment, and a member of the hospital’s administrative staff, Beth Johnson, said, “It’s hospital policy to not give specific information on who is hospitalized here or why. I can tell you 7 of 14 ICU beds are in use.”

Her statement alone contradicts Gov. Murphy’s assertion that Hudson Regional is “at capacity.”

Note: For those curious, Cheney’s tribunal did not begin until this morning, 10:00 a.m. GITMO time. I probably will not receive an update until late tonight and will publish on it tomorrow morning.

RRN is an independent publisher that relies on reader support. We fight for truth and freedom of the press in an oppressed society. We use GiveSendGo, a Christian-based fundraising company, through which to collect donations. Every dollar helps.

Is anyone paying attention really surprised by this?

The COVID “pandemic” is a hoax.

Always has been. Always will be.

Last edited 3 months ago by QBall59

Nope. At this point, Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder can see it for what it is.

Even a deaf person can hear this for what is is, a big bag of democrat claptrap crap.

Rubus

Even a monkey in a cage not dead yet from biological experiments.

S. A.

Yes, it’s all a sham. Glad DJT has stopped the VX narrative.

Shambolic.

Shannon

Me too! He either had some terrible advisors or he was just clueless. Both are worrisome.

IMHO, neither is the case.

Ian Mmkay

A third (most likely) option would be for optics purposes; always remember that we know at most, maybe 10% of what DJT knows at any given time.

Or he knows exactly what he is doing and most dont see it.

Rochelle

Stevie Wonder isn’t blind. Just saying lol he’s a pretender

Well ,he feels somethings not right.

Great Pretender by the Platters. Perhaps the group dedicated the hit song in the late 50’s early 60’s to Stevie.

adrenochrome cured his vision way back

Schadenfreude

Don’t forget Ray Charles. Also Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Falk, and Moshe Dyan see eye to eye on this

john pennington

TrumpWon

Check out Rumble channel CUSTOM. Cure for cancer was stolen decades ago. The FDA killed millions before recently approving the cure Peptides.

Dr. Burzynski.

🍊

Robert James

In Dr. Gerald Tennant’s book, he writes that cancer can only exist in areas of low or negative voltage. I use 5 volts to kill melanoma.

FireDog

@Robert James — Yes, each cell that loses one-of-two neurons has lost its energy. The best method to eradicate a dead cell is to EAT ANTI-OXIDANTS, or DRINK treated WATER WITH CHLORINE DIOXIDE SOLUTION, or EAT / DRINK / SMOKE MARIJUANA, or DRINK home-made HYDROXY – CHLORO – QUINE (HCQ) — these are “preventive and curative medicines” from Father God to balance the human body’s 10 anatomical systems for wellness and longevity. 🙂

Last edited 3 months ago by FireDog
Buck fiden

Singapore used to have the death penalty for marijuana.

Rubus

120 volts perhaps.

Buck fiden

They use hanging as capital punishment there. There is a towelhead in charge, who has hanged over 600 men. He loves his work. He says the following every time before he drops his victims:

“I’m sending you to a better place. God Bless You.”

Schadenfreude

In 1967, I purchased 1 pound of Marijuana for $10.00 US in Singapore which was a backwater dump. No building was taller than 6 stories. I got ripped off because I could have bargained down to $5.00

Lisa M Moyer

Actually it is the sacred oils. Which is hemp oil NOT GETTING HIGH w Marijuana.

Last edited 3 months ago by Lisa M Moyer

I’m at beginning started of learning how this type of healing works so hang with me. It sounds like positivity in our body’s is huge factor so how did the cabal use this when they are beyond negative and evi!
We’ve heard cabal has had ability and access to this healing. Like medbeds, andrenechrome…how can it work on them?
Obviously they’ve had access to something, look at how old these crows live.
Jimmy Carter gets brain cancer in his 90’s and gets a new treatment (wouldn’t be available for us) and he’s still alive. Twice over if I’m correct.
So many live into 90’s so something is used on them. Betty White almost 100, Queen Elizabeth in her 90’s (alive is debatable) her mum lived around 100.
Anyhow you get my point.

They don’t do one damn thing their whole lives!!! Maybe that’s why they live so long!!!

Camo

Everything is about energy. Nicola Tesla knew that and the Cabal uses it to their advantage and our misfortune.

Dee

Energy, frequency & vibration.

The Rockefeller pioneered in using it to the DS/Cabals advantage.

AC or DC?

How do you do that?

Alice Franceschini

CUSTOM, when searched on Rumble, comes back as an system error. How about a direct link to it ? Update: I found it when searching on the words “cure cancer”

Last edited 3 months ago by Alice Franceschini
WrongWayCorrigan

Alice, pardon me for asking, but there are not that many “Franceschini’s” and I know one. Indiana?

Buck fiden

Any relatives in Brazil?

Rubus

No, but I once knew a man from Nantucket, then he moved to Regina,

Buck fiden

Limerick form, please.

TrumpWon

Make sure you are searching channels for Custom. Custom, Dark Knight and Scottymar10 (Scotty Films) are affiliated. If you’re not following them you are missing out.

FireDog

@TrumpWon — Before millions of people died of cancer, scientists were murdered for discovering the cure for cancers.

This is but one reason that overt punishers are applied to particular criminals … punishers that cause some wimpy-wompy people to declare overt punishers are “insane” and the people assigned to exert such overt punishers are “insane.”

This RRN forum is one such place to hear the knees knocking, voices trembling, and vociferous hate speech against any, and all, persons raising the banner to arrest, sentence, and execute criminals without discrimination of demographic characteristics.

What is more shocking:
(1) Allowing evil humans to fleece, injure, and murder good humans.
(2) Allowing good humans to execute evil humans in the act of fleecing, injuring, and murdering.

Father God, Christ Jesus commanded, “Eradicate evil on Earth.”

Enough said!

Last edited 3 months ago by FireDog

Amen

WisdomCraver

Shoot! There’s many cures for cancer that, again, the FDA/Fed etc. stopped. You might still be able to find the video When Healing Becomes a Crime on YouTube. Then, you can also see that Congress admitted they tried to end the chiropractic industry in 1986. If something really heals, it’s a crime.

Lucy Skywalker

Do try to dig it out. Still better, do your own research and video. There’s many jigsaw pieces to join together and this needs to be done. MMS (what got misrepresented as “bleach”) needs to come back up and there’s another whose initials name I cannot remember for sure – MFaD or something like that – where all the doctors trying to practice it died in mysterious circumstances. Horrible. It needs to come out. And the power of the dark side to take out whistleblowers is diminishing, thank God for the Mil in the DUMBs and RRN.

Last edited 3 months ago by Lucy Skywalker
Shannon

All of our government agencies are corrupt and run by Satan’s minions.

Coons Laura

I’ve been saying that for a couple decades. Cures don’t equal $. Sick evil people!

Hunter Hunter

The real cure for cancer is for them to stop poisoning our air, food and water.

Lisa M Moyer

Stop vaccinations too. Not much cancer until they started giving vax.

mark david

But, vaccines are a big money maker! Why do you want big pharma to fail? Now, shut up and get your cancer jabs.

Not surprised no COVID patients. Very suspicioius of national guard(s) deployed in six states.

HeathNob

Oh no baby they are in 30. Mine (AZ) happens to have the NG at border check sites and along the now once again super porous border. You should see what my town has turned into in one year…..drug addicts all over the streets, illegals on every corner begging for money, cops stretched to the limits, and many crimes have to be ‘phoned in’ because our PD is now a ‘community policing organization’. I can buy fentanyl anywhere in my town without even trying and I would never touch a narcotic or street drug. Piles of fentanyl coming in while these illegals set up trafficking routes for ….everything. They are in 30 states. And we all know the hospitals are LYING so they can make some more money. I hope they all hang. I’m so sick of this hostage situation we are in. There is no money to fix nothing in my town or state (thank you Ducey and Hobbs-the-douche whose fat lying mouth swallowed up my vote) but these people arrive at CBP offices in TooStoned and walk across to the Circle K with their brand new clothes and sneaks, and cash in hand, and start asking for more money and handouts, had a guy try to get in my car by force the other day while I was in it with my kid. Literally across the street is my local Circle K. We are making plans to leave. If I hear FEMA Is coming, we are gone. My child is a type 1 diabetic whose immune system is already destroyed. I will do anything to save her from this evil clotshot. It’s one thing to run my birthplace into the ground with stupidity and incompetence, but the minute the forced vaxxes come, we’re out. But it’s a myth that Democrat run cities all resemble Dante’s inferno.

l’m not your baby. And what on earth in my post prompted your lengthy reply?

gina

Bogan!

gina

Get out Now if you can Mate! God Bless You and Your Daughter X

Buck fiden

I’m doing time in TooStoned, too. Oral Valley area. Traffic is horrible. Mexican Democrat politicos, like Mayor Ragina Romero, are turning this place into a high tax shithole!

Property taxes are in the top quartile in the country but incomes are in the bottom quartile. And as you mentioned, TooStoned is a major drug gateway.

Family Guy was right: This is the stupidest city in the country!

Hi HN, where is No Name when we need him. Oops, my bad he was sent away as DJT said about HRC.

Coons Laura

Prayed for God’s protection for you and your family. Also praying God’s plan stops the evil tyranny sooner than later.

SeanW

That’s easy. It’s a strategy to keep the National Guard as busy as possible doing useless things so that they have fewer to use for cleaning the swamp – something they are heavily engaged in right now.
It has nothing to do with covid & everything to do with sucking up resources that can otherwise be used against them.

lf that were true, wouldn’t he have deployed more to all states?

WisdomCraver

I know the sheriffs can stop them from going into their areas. The governors might have the authority to stop them from entering their states.

Hunter Hunter

Yes, the Sherriff is the highest law enforcement in the county because they are elected, if the people don’t like the job they are doing they can vote them out. Feds are supposed to ask the Sherriff for permission to enter a county. We need more Sherriffs to stand up and protect the people they were elected to serve instead of submitting to the feds.

ZeeBee

The Feds are not in charge of the National Guard … the states decide whether to use them or not.

Buck fiden

If they don’t do what Biden wants them to do, he’ll cut off their funding.

Hunter Hunter

Then how did George W. Bush send so many National Guardsmen to Iraq? I always thought it was odd to send them overseas, that’s not what their purpose is, but send them he did.

Rubus

Draft had long ended and no one wanted to enlist to go there. When the gulf war started, many career soldiers took early outs.

The deployment imho, is a two edge sword

Lisa M Moyer

National Guard have been activated in 48 states.

Robert James

The two hospitals near me never had a significant number of Covid patients/

Buddha

The distinction between “Having covid and being admitted ‘with Covid'” is not delineated at all. You could be admitted with a broken hip and be tested while there for covid and have a positive test, but that was not your primary reason for being admitted. Same with other cardiac issues that may cause you to expire, or you could have been shot (by weapon) and expired. You didn’t expire from Covid but with Covid. I know as I see the numbers at my facility and that is not what I see either.

Cindy Wilcox

That’s all been well known for 18+ months.

Not by slaves to mainstream media! But of course those people don’t read “Real Raw News.” Sadly.

FireDog

@Buddha — According to Dr. Kari Mullis, there is his PCR test for bacteria because they are large enough to examine, but there are no tests for viruses because they are too tiny without newer technology that has not yet become available.

Dr. Mullis’s court evidence is enough to stop banksters’ covid19 SCHITT SHOW and America’s Election fraud SCHITT SHOW.

Come on Military! … CALL UP AMERICANS TO JOIN YOUR RANKS UNDER POTUS TRUMP’s LEADERSHIP TO “ERADICATE EVIL ON EARTH”!

WE SHALL FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT BACK HARDER!

JimmyT

i’m sure the military leadership visits this blog daily and will review your suggestion

Hunter Hunter

The CDC admitted that 75% of the deaths listed as from covid had 4 or more comorbidities.

Not surprised in the least. Been saying this for a couple of years now.

Edward

Does not surprise me that there is no omicron variant in the hospitals. Since it does not exist.

Rubus

If it does exist, as a corona cold, It is too mild and people are waking up that it can be treated at home.

Melissa

Psaki even said “Plandemic” during one of her press conferences.

Oak

That is exactly what I told my entire circle from the beginning. Now they don’t talk to me. They all got the jab. I tried!

Maymarie

You needed a new circle anyway. It’s not good for your mental health to hang with stupid cognitive dissonanced people. 😁

Oak

I didn’t have much choice as most were family connections across the country. The others were Phds and Engineers that could not hear the message. They already knew all of the answers.

Knew all the answers before being asked. That’s a rare breed.

Hunter Hunter

Pride goeth before the fall.

You did your patriotic duty.

Maria Regina

What a HOAX. Notice how this crowded but empty COVID ward is designed so that if you are not seriously ill, you will be shortly — just like skilled nursing homes = A Death Trap.

Most ICU units have only one patient in a huge private room surrounded by windows and monitoring equipment so that nurses can observe patients 24/7.

Virginia hicks

No one gets a cold or sinus infection anymore… They’re told they have Covid! Our country is slowly being flushed down the toilet..

Future Generations…”What’s a cold?”

Euphemism for AIDS. Ask the Californians.

Those people in Hospitals etc. telling people that, are pushing the Doom & Gloom Narrative (profiteering) are going to be subjected to their very own Tribunals whether they know it or not.
Just by claiming “I was only doing my job” is no excuse for profiteering, they’ll still stand in Trial for their lives if for any reasons “any” of those patients died because of their negligence.
The same will hold for giving them the jab.
We watched and we warned the people of this fake COVID bullshit, and they still disregarded it as a need to get Vaxed – their own stupidity, however the Hospitals & Doctors profited immensely off of it as did City Commissions as well as Mayors – Governors etc.

Truesincerity

All a televised production. Some of these hospital adminstrators, doctors and nurses need to be arrested to. I believe they get on TV and lie about hospital being full and they are overwhelmed and get the shot blah blah blah. If they are full it’s with adverse reactions from the clot shot.

Helen

too*

Ah a fellow grammarian 😀

Two,….middle fingers “up” to you too.
Now plz, go back to ANTIFA school and ask for your money back because you wasted your education for nothing.

Oh thank you! I couldnt figure out what was written,

Last edited 3 months ago by TerryAT

Wow that’s a creepy story about the national guard. Wonder if a false flag is in the works. Thank you for letting us know Cheney tribunal delayed a day.

exile

There is no way they would be allowed to look at patients charts. Naional Guard has no exemption.

Helen

it’s a hippo* violation! lol

*yes i know it’s not a hippo law. nobody understands hipaa anyway, misspells it, cites it incorrectly, etc…

Alice Franceschini

LOL good comment on the “hippo” law. (hipaa is the correct spelling.) I downloaded the page that explains hipaa after Senator Marjorie Taylor Greene referred to it in,

Buck fiden

Unfair. She’s strong as an ox.

Buck fiden

There is a Hippo Law in Tucson, AZ: no woman with a BMI less than 35 may enter a tavern here.

You weren’t there.

anonymous

which part are you having a tough time with?

“Their duty was to relieve “overwhelmed” hospital staff, so the hospital’s existing medical professionals could focus their attention on non-Omicron patients”

What part of THERE ARE NO COVID PATIENTS IN THE HOSPITALS are YOU having trouble with?

Last edited 3 months ago by Jan D Hunsinger

Lt. McKenzie is a Doctors assistant. Expressly qualified to read Physician’s charts.

That you would suggest otherwise is your dumbest suggestion yet.

exile

He’s not on staff.

and he doesn’t exist

your position here is not to find loopholes in, or circumvent law, while claiming immunity from any prosecution within it.

ZeeBee

If they were called in, they are consider staff and have signed the NDA’s.

Alice Franceschini

What the hell are you talking about? I can visit a patient at a hospital and nothing stops me from reading any patient chart I want to. They hang at the foot of the bed, it’s not like you have to break into a bank vault to read them.

exile

You’d be surprised now.

she visited a hospital in the 90’s and thinks nothing changed lol

Buck fiden

Where I am, this isn’t true. The nurses walk around with this thingie on wheels that has a computer screen with all the info they need. Another place did everything with computers, too but no “walking computer.”

Last edited 3 months ago by Buck fiden
byvdb

The National Guard has the right to look at the chart if ordered by the President which is Donald J, Trump! And also we are under Military rule at this time! The White House is also being controlled by the Military!!!

exile

No, wow are you delusional. Trump is not the president and we are not under military law. Try telling the hospital administrators that.

Wow, you will be shocked if you write want you really think is going on.

JimmyT

you should go to a hospital and read patient charts. please record your visit

If you don’t get it by now, you never will.
Then again we don’t give a shit.
F’n retard.

JimmyT

if he doesn’t understand that trump is not president he’s a retard? i wonder when you’ll finally admit you’re wrong. 5 years? 10? when trump is dead will he somehow still be in control?

Maymarie

You have missed a lot of clues if you don’t think Trump has some power. He is pissing off the radical left like never before. 😂 I love it.

Rubus

Hospital admin folk be a hiding under the desks.

Please go back under your Rock!! We don’t need any dim wits posting on this very important sight!! We need this info!! Exile you must have been exiled into the ground for the past two years if you don’t think Trump is President!! We’ve been under Military Law too!! People are so stupid! It can be in your damn face eating it and still not believe! How in the heck did you even find this page? You must have stumbled on it and said “ wow some dumb people here, maybe I should comment”!!! We have enough dumb people In this world!!! We don’t need them here!!!

“Shall” still means “may”… 🙂

JimmyT

what does the word “consider” mean again?

consider (verb)

1. to think deliberately or carefully; reflect.
  2. to view carefully or thoughtfully.
Sandy Thomas

They were requested and received as ‘medical personnel’ so, yes they would be allowed.

do they delayed because they wait for special visitor – LIZ ?????

Robert James

Cheney deserves a 10 minute tribunal 10 minute hearing, sentencing and immediate execution.

Except l want to know what evidence they have that l don’t yet know about and hear how he acts.

Wedge

Here’s a little preview for you Jan: he will say he’s innocent and that they can’t do this to him.

JimmyT

he’ll also say something like

“don’t you know who i am?”

or

“You can’t do this to me!”

Buck fiden

Are you saying MB’s articles are as formulaic as a Trump Rally?

AuntiDi

Cheney needs as much advance notice of execution as he gave those souls of 9/11.

Helen

13th!

Kingdom Warrior

Michael, Tracy Zona passed away.. she posted so much of your stuff.. I thought maybe you might know her so wanted you to know… a terrific blogger.. Girl on Fire…so sad…

Robert Thomas

There are many of us, made one through the spirit.

Eternal rest grant unto Tracy O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her.

Except that she never credited the material as yours but instead posted it as if she were the source. Unethical and unprofessional; I called her out on it a couple of times.

Wedge

Oh no 😢

How did she die? Non-existant covid?

Jason

oh no…this plandemic is a hoax but somehow still killing people!

You’re an ass. Death comes to everyone! Death needs to end before you will believe something is amiss about the plandemic?

JimmyT

but if it’s a hoax why did she die?

COVID is real. The pandemic is a hoax.

Because Father God called her home.

The manufactured spike protein from gain of function research is real. It does attack certain genome types. The kill shot has graphene hydroxide that further assists the spike protein in getting into a person at the cellular level. Then comes a change in cellular dna and a reduction in your body’s ability to produce white blood cells and a reduction in your ability to fight viruses or foreign bacteria! Each additional jab and booster jab just pushes your immune system closure to failure! There is no coming back from a change in your dna! Ivermectin/ hydroxychloroquine/ vitamins a-d and zinc have always been the cure for the original illness! It’s also the cdc/nih protocol that kills you once in the hospital ( remdesivir and ventilator)! Too much money to be made by not allowing cheap meds! It’s so simple people! Research!!

JimmyT

you should do better research

You JERK, !
well that is no
Surprise coming from a Troll

byvdb

Was she Arkansided???

That’s a pretty fucked up thing to say loser

Don Reed

Since Cheney shot a hunting partner, it would be fitting to shoot him at a GITMO firing squad !!!

Using same ammo too. 12ga. loaded with birdshot. Might take awhile….

Don Reed

I believe the shotgun was a 28 Ga.!!

Even worse yet.

Last edited 3 months ago by J Bill
Don Reed

As the ga. number goes higher the bore goes smaller !!!

do you really think military need fresh ideas…..

JimmyT

considering they aren’t doing what you all think the military is doing? yes

Rubus

With time on their hands, they are dancing with the nurses, which will debut after dancing with the stars.

Of course. He murdered that man.

No one died. Give it a rest.

byvdb

What part of the body is the field??? lol

Ala Alex Baldwin perhaps.

AllALie

COVID is the new false god of the commies, or left, or progressives, or whatever they label themselves today.
Their false profit (intentional) is Fauci.
It’s all a lie.
Wake up people!

EXACTLY, HOW STUPID CAN THEY be ?

MB….which six states? ln case there is a false flag event planned.

AuntiDi

Our witch in Michigan continues her evil rule and somehow it’s got to stop soon.
The state is such a mess. Problem is, many people still think she’s doing a great job. God help us!

JimmyT

you should definitely do something

Money and lots of it will sway opinions, IMHO.

rich

forgot Illinios

Ty for all you do for this community, sir.

Thanks, Michael.

Alex

I live in Oregon. Our governor ordered 1700 NG to assist in every hospital in the state. That was a week+ ago.

Brown is an Total Idiot.

Then leave. And don’t come back.

Helen

i was hoping for a follow up blog on the gates foundation lawsuit.

Mark Gietz

The Washington State National Guard has been deployed to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington for many of the same reasons. I understand that hospital capacity is being honestly limited by staffing capability, not beds being full.
I suspect that the story is much the same here, but don’t have a direct way of knowing.

Dr. Dick

Liberals lie about everything. Liberalism is completely built on lies just like Nazism was built on lies.

Good you see that. I’m thinking of a title for my next book:

” Liberalism and It’s Instigators – The Closet Fascists. “

I expect it to be a little controversial…

JimmyT

well yeah, a fascist writing about closet fascists lol

what’s funny is you’re the fascist. along with all the other trolls here who call others “fascist.”

JimmyT

you’re the fascist larper projecting onto others.

You are a perfect example of a Deep State liberal fascist Troll

Then it should sell and be a best seller.

Charlie

Their motto is “Plausible deniability”…and they are well practiced at the technique.

Liberals are also fascists who acuse every one else of being fascist.
Hypocrites..
They working with the Deep State

oh look fascist larper

Rubus

Your crowley, rules for radicals, has been overused.

Cole

I’ve heard similar rumors about my local hospital.

Because it’s all lies,just like the lie that the hospitals are filled with unvaxxed covid patients

TomT

Covid 19 is the greatest killer the world has faced and sites like these make it out to be a conspiracy while two thousand people a day die of Covid-19. GET VACCINATED PEOPLE!
#Biden/Harris2024

AllALie

Try not to be too upset when you learn the truth.

Alex

It’s probably would be a very convincing advice. The problem is -the last line disqualify it completely. These two names are call for disqualification of any statement.

byvdb

If you are not being sarcastic your just plain STUPID and STUPID is unfixable!!!

It’s fixable with a sledgehammer and a frying pan.

Are you this stupid right when you get out of bed in the morning? Or is it something you ease into throughout the day?

JimmyT

is believing rrn something you do when you get out of bed in the morning? or is it something you have to convince yourself to believe while putting on your clown makeup?

Lmao at 3:30am!!! I got so damn funny!!! I love it!!

You are just as guilty of murder as FAUCI, for mass Murder, with the Bio-weapon… You have No Soul !
SHAME YOU.! 🐀 BASTARD

You are welcome to all my allocated JABs. They’re free

thomas j cahill

LOL

Cynthia Kennedy

Biden/Harris won’t live that long…But hey, dead people voting for dead people could work ~ like before! Wheeeeeee….

Rubus

Burden said 2 million a day and Harris laughed and said, say what, the border?

Objection, illegal abortion is the greatest killer of born and unborn humans.

Protect yourself first !!!!!!
Get as many boosters as you can possibly get, um’k?
Dumb fuck

YLK

Greedy SWAMP creatures SCAM (make up problems where there is none) for government handouts.

Last edited 3 months ago by YLK

And the kings of the scammers are the Rothschilds. Create a crisis where there is none and then create a solution for said created crisis — Ordo ab Chao. or Order out of Chaos.

with literally no help from it’s pedo trolls

error: disregard this comment, misplaced

C. O. V. I. D., 19 always was:

Certificate

Of

Vaccination 💉

Identification

1=A

9= I

The children corn whereby the mother’s have been vaxxed look like 👽!!!!!!

Cole

So covid is an AI? Fascinating.

Nano particles.. absolutely! In our food as well. Generally accepted as Safe is how it gets into our food. Use the same avenue as imported spices, etc! Research and you will be blown away!

JimmyT

this is mad libs for fascists

HeathNob

This is fabulous news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So will all these 30 plus states now with NG become 50 right before the EBS, and then stay to mass arrest and enforce a temporary martial law? Works for me. Hurry up, our country is almost destroyed. I had heard that these NG workers are part of the white hats and were largely deploying to hospitals to make sure nobody else gets hurt, swap out lethal batches, and investigate criminal activity during COVID, which was rampant beyond belief. If you ever want to know just how stacked our government is with criminals, AT ALL LEVELS, just look at how government and businesses behaved during COVID, hospitals purposely miscategorizing car accidents as COVID so that the “fear porn” factor would be higher (according to COLLINS himself)…it has been devastating to see the endless lies and deception that is now being pumped into kids because this guarantees FDA pays liability protection. Each and every administrator and desk jockey who pushed this sh1t needs to hang. This is America. We don’t force vaccinate with experimental drugs unless we want to be hung publicly because it violates every single human rights law we have. And basic decency too, which the elite have LONG since abandoned. If these people all drop dead tomorrow, the world will breathe a sigh of relief, but sadly it is not THEY (they all took HCQ and Ivermectin, unbelievably, and then made it impossible for other people to get) who are dropping dead. And now it’s young adults and kids. All so the world’s billionaires can get a little richer at our expense, and at the expense of our freedoms.

Wedge

No Heath, none of this will happen.

Last edited 3 months ago by Wedge
WrongWayCorrigan

Good work, Heath. Stay in the fight. MAGA

Sue K

Heath, all 50 states are now onboard.

Pray with me, St Joseph, terror of demons pray for us who have recourse to thee Amen.

If you can provide the link to the white hats in the NG’s ranks, please do! I’m tired of this slowpoke stuff. I know it’s a secret military operation and things have to be so precisely timed so as not to let any loophole give the enemy an inch even, but I wish it was faster. Lile everyone else I was VERY GRIEVED that the mass arrest of Biden, Harris, Roberts and others did not take place on usurpation day. Maybe if we had called Xi’s bluff and fought back and arrested them all, America would not be in the condition it is today. Maybe the Chinese were lying and just acted like bullies with nothing to back them up. Either way, I hate that America is like a vassal state and Biden is under China’s control. Such a shame.

STFB

Shades of refrigerated trailers [2yrs ago] lined up to handle all the bodies??? It’s a got-dam natch-rawl deeeesaster we hav here…

Red White & Blue

Maybe the NG is called in to prepare for what is to come?

That’s my thought…false flag and the NG will already be on site.

JimmyT

“everything is a false flag!” is the RRN rally cry when it should be everything here is made up to solicit donations from boomers

Ditto in DC.

Rubus

When are the tel-coms turning on the juice.

Brian N Gimby

Funny! The nurses have been posting videos of them dancing and having a great time.

FireDog

The “…criminal Biden administration and its complicit states’ governors…”

Hi Michael, might the governors be the same criminals in blue states that refuse election auditors to examine the 2020 data?

If so … heh-heh-heh.

JimmyT

that AZ audit went really well lol

Last edited 3 months ago by JimmyT

They got TONS of good information! RINO governor and AG won’t follow up. Your cynical mocking isn’t helping much.

JimmyT

it went so well the cyber ninjas had to fold!

exile

The audit world will never be the same.

He is just a worthless TROLL
WITH NO SOUL AND NO FUTURE

are you going to cry?

WrongWayCorrigan

As we read above, even when the doctors and hospital administrators are not the hired assassins of the Deep State, they are still snot-nosed and hostile. Your tribunal awaits, Detainee Mengele.

JimmyT

thanks for letting them know. i’m sure they read this blog during their breaks

Troll,… When did you sell your soul.?

JimmyT

#soon wildcat! something definitely probably maybe will happen #soon

Surely u can tell from his infantile responses he is just a kid here to annoy you! Just ignore and do as you do to snotty kids… silent treatment!

Mike royse

Can you identify the Trolls on here for me so I can just skip by the BS.

Exile

Me , I’m no 7 or so.

JimmyT

weird because you just threatened me. i’d wonder why but this site loves fascism and violence against people they disagree with

Amen!

Peter Lewis

It seems that nothing and nobody is stopping the Deep State from pushing forward their agenda, not even slowing them down. Biden’s cronies are all the brainwashed governors running blue states. Polis is one of them. Colorado never voted to be a blue state. Ballot harvesting and voter fraud turned Colorado into a blue state.

JimmyT

yeah why isn’t anything being stopped? all these bad things are happening, allegedly, but nothing ever gets stopped or picked up by other outlets to pressure the DS to stop

Cole

Yes when will we see some real changes?

Last edited 3 months ago by Cole