Military Convicts Denis McDonough

On July 22 a panel of three officers at Guantanamo Bay convicted and voted to execute the criminal Biden regime’s secretary of veteran affairs, Denis McDonough, following a brief tribunal that saw the defendant deliver a teary-eyed opening statement in which he apologized for fleecing the VA for billions of dollars but also refused to take full accountability for his crimes.

Instead, he blamed Obama, saying that the dark lord “is the Deep State” and responsible for everything from the stolen 2020 presidential election to the Democrat’s campaign to vilify Trump, from sky high inflation across the spectrum to the Covid and Monkeypox scares. He shook his handcuffed wrists in the air while at length imploring the tribunal to understand that Obama never truly abdicated authority when Trump resoundingly spanked Clinton in the 2016 election. He likened Obama to a prison shot caller, a person who displays a veneer of affability and reclusiveness but whose sinister machinations control the yard. McDonough spoke of secret meetings where Obama, the heads of all American intelligence agencies, and tenured Democrat congressmen plotted the collapse of America, as we know it.

“What I did was wrong, but Obama pulls all the strings,” McDonough said.

As he presented his defense, Vice Adm. Darse E. Crandall paced the courtroom like a fenced-in rooster. The admiral sighed heavily.

“This is all very interesting, but we covered this at your deposition. In all honesty, I believe what you say, but you have no proof other than your word. Remind this tribunal, if you will, when you last saw or talked to Obama,” Vice Adm. Crandall said.

McDonough gazed skyward a moment, as if trying to pull the memory from some hidden cul-de-sac of his conscious mind. “Let me see, last time we talked was in 2016.”

“But, according to you, these secret Obama meetings are still happening,” Vice Adm. Crandall said.

“Of course they are. I might not have proof. Obama makes sure proof is hard to come by. But they’re going on all the time,” McDonough replied.

Vice Adm. Crandall brought the conversation back to the present. “You stole more than $50bn from the VA and gave it to the Ukrainian government. That money was slotted to help wounded American soldiers, to supply care for their dependents, and was part of the VA housing assistance program.”

“I did.”

“And did Obama order you to do this?” Vice Adm. Crandall asked.

“No, not directly. He’s not that careless. Instructions are sent from an anonymous number to burner phones, which we destroy, incinerate, right after.”

“Mr. McDonough, we have your confession, we have your emails, we have copies of financial wire transactions authorized by you to arrange the transfer of funds to the Ukrainian government in Kyiv. If you’re withholding information, this really is your last chance. It could save your life,” Vice Adm. Crandall said.

But McDonough didn’t budge, said he had shared with the tribunal all that he knew. Rivulets of tears streamed down his face.

“I really believe that money was meant to help wounded Ukrainian soldiers,” he said.

Vice Adm. Crandall asked the panel to consider the evidence and to reach a verdict. All three said McDonough was guilty of treason, and they recommended he get the maximum punishment—death—for his treasonous crimes.

Two days later, on 24 July, a U.S. Marine who had been screened by the Office of Military Commissions fulfilled his oath to the Constitution. McDonough had said he “didn’t want to see it coming,” and was thus blindfolded.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Very good day!

what’s going on with the new york school article from last year? i thought you were going to repost it after more work?

Last edited 22 days ago by J Bill

𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 over 𝟣3𝟢 USD 𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my Best friend makes over 18643 USD a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE….  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Gregg Nickens

very, very good day – it’s trash day!!

Little by little the trash is being scooped up….like litter. I find it hard to believe that Trump didn’t take care of the obama crap before he left office or soon after. It’s not like a NYer to leave crumbs on the table.

So much is for show to wake the normies up but it’s easy to get pulled into the stories. It’s all being handled apparently, but I honestly don’t know about Oh bummer. You make a valid point, so it adds weight to the idea that everything is a deliberate and strategic move.

Trump DID take care of it–why do you think you are seeing Military Tribunals, convictions and executions? The Courts would have dealt with this just like the New York courts dealt with Sussman. They are too corrupt right now to dish out the justice that is needed to clean up this mess!

Details HERE….  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Gregg Nickens
Alek Ho

Good you’re back. I thought you & MB have abandoned us. The readers, including the trolls were going crazy waiting for the next post. It’s good news also to hear Durham, Bannon, Scavino, Kash Patel, the military, the patriots, with Trump behind the scenes – are working hard to save the country. If the US defeats the deep state & the corrupt Democrat Govt, the whole world will be saved as well. Win! You the people must win! God will continue to be with you in this good fight.

no need to use the “&” in the first sentence

ZeeBee

The obnoxious vocabulary police strike again.

no, i’m saying it’s not required…do your research. thanks zeebee

Details HERE….  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Gregg Nickens
Alek Ho

..not a grammar/vocab correction. He meant something else

Last edited 21 days ago by Alek Ho
Alek Ho

I knew this could be mentioned. I was careless not to have corrected it. I’ve known about that possibility. Whether it be so or not, so what? But I want to respect that possible ‘arrangement’, imo, it’s good that way. Can you & K ai learn to respect people? Pls appreciate that MB allows you to continue posting despite of ur malicious & trouble-making nature. Pls end this now. Peace.

Last edited 21 days ago by Alek Ho

I hope he takes your suggestion into consideration.

David T

Those two you listed are the same douche-bag troll-turd. Plus several other names as well.

Details HERE….  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Gregg Nickens

MB has another screen name?

Last edited 21 days ago by ReJe

Several actually.

Details HERE….  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Gregg Nickens

No need for you lame ass 2 cents!

How strange that Qball wasn’t around at all in the comments of the last article while MB seemingly gone all week, but he’s instantly the very first comment when MB posts a new one 🙃

Last edited 22 days ago by Biggs

How strange that Biggs was the first to comment on the last article.

indeed! did you let biggs win that race?

Why is that strange? Once in a while I’m quick enough 😉

Last edited 22 days ago by Biggs

she said you were too quick, 2 pump chump

lol

You know you just replied ‘lol’ to your own post, right? Did you forget to switch accounts again, Jill? 🤔

He/she is not very good at multi-tasking.

Turd troll hypocrite.
Crawl back under that sewer cover, worthless
POS !

chris russ

MB posts the articles on Telegram prior to this so he has a heads up it’s coming. Some people get off on posting first. Nothing wrong with it.

Last edited 21 days ago by chris russ

did I claim there was something wrong?

With his “Good riddance to bad rubbish” quote🤣

Gary Cooper

Aman !!! TO THAT!

Hayyim

Deep State is not Barack Hussein Obama. The goal of this article if to coerse readers into projecting their anger upon and existential Enemy manifest as a corporeal Barack Obama.

you are being manipulated into projecting the blame upon a man who is rather low on the Deep State Totem Pole. Obama may be a man who drinks his own lemonade, but the owners of the recipe for the lemonade are well-hidden.

The real Deep State is comprised of people who, you’ve never read about, who hide behind a well-constructed facade of shell companies and “Council on Foreign Relations” as well as “National Defense University”.

Deep State is a federation of

• dystopian stone age cults (HRC and Trump included),
  • Freemasonry cultists (Mormons, Scottish Rite 33rd Degree, York Rite 33rd Degree freemasons) + Civilian US Govt agencies controlled by these cults,
  • ”end-of-days cultists (pentacostals, baptists, and military leadership recruited from post-graduate universities in USA,
  • members of “The Club of Rome”
  • former Habsburg Monarch Families whose money emanates from Lichtenstein.
  • Ustashe and Nazi families of Europe
  • central bankers globally
  • CCP, Russian Govt & Oligarchs, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, India, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Australian Govt, UK, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Greece, Morocco, Mali, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Argentina, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Spain, Portugal, Angola, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Italy, Malta, Varican City, Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Belize, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Peru, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Cuacao, Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Bermuda and many others.

Barack Obama is the least of your worries – worry about Trump and the Joint Chiefs first…Freemasons control both sides of the political scene inside USA…they also control NSA.

🙏

herbalist

WHISTLE BLOWERS HAVE EXPOSED CSRQ-SM, THE NEW “GREAT RESET” SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING SYSTEM THAT WILL ENSLAVE US.
a) Gideon’s Interview Q & A Part 1 and 2:
https : oculumlabs com/interview-with-gideon-csrq-sm/
c) Sovereign classes of rich and powerful exposed:
https : oculumlabs com/the-sovereign-accounts-of-the-rich-and-powerful-exposed/
d) Bill’s Intel Drops: https : oculumlabs com/bills-blog/
e) FAQ: https : oculumlabs com/financial-reset-csrq-sm-faq/
d) Gideon’s video interview: www youtube com/watch?v=-1MgaUEGSSY

David T

Trump is the one who is hated by the DS and all the elite corrupt politicians from BOTH PARTIES in DC (District of Corruption). No I’m not going to worry about Trump and give BO a free pass. Only a radical islamic terrorist would make such a suggestion.

Hayyim

Do you really think that the drama of the 2016 & 2020 elections wasn’t choreographed theater?

You’ve been played for a chump…a role you boastfully fulfil.

Very few people speak of the Habsburgs and the Austro-Hungarians whose heyday was well over a century ago. They were the true Bergenjuden – up there bei den Schweizern.

Hayyim

Who do you think hired Klaus Scheab for this job in 1971.

Otto von Habsburg authored the blueprint for World Economic Forum.

https:

Hayyim

Otto von Habsburg personally hired Klaus Schwab to run WEF in 1971.

https: //www.priestshavebecomecesspoolsofimpurity.com/2021/06/otto-von-habsburg-and-klaus-schwabs.html

pitty..austrian-hungarian empire end up in the 1918…….

Hayyim

No it didn’t, House of Habsburg only changed their “brand” name.

Who do you think funded WW2 Germany’s rise?

Hayyim

Otto von Habsburg remained “Holy Roman Emperor” until his death. The title is now held by his son, Karl.

His successor is:

Karl von Habsburg (given names: Karl Thomas Robert Maria Franziskus Georg Bahnam; born 11 January 1961) is an Austrian politician and the head of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine, therefore being a claimant to the defunct Austro-Hungarian throne. As a citizen of the Republic of Austria, his legal name is Karl Habsburg-Lothringen.

Karl is the son of Archduke Otto von Habsburg, Crown Prince of Austria and Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen, and the grandson of the last Austro-Hungarian emperor, Charles I.

https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_von_Habsburg

You do realize that anyone can edit information on Wikipedia, right? That is not a website to be quoting 🤣

Hayyim

See page 12; Otto hired Klaus.

https: //www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_First40Years_Book_2010.pdf

Hayyim

Use your head – the deep state is not what you’ve been told…and Trump’s biddest campaign fund contributors are in Lichtenstein and Croatia (Ustashe and old Nazi families) funneling money through NGOs and “churches” in caribbean.

Hayyim

World Economic Forum (WEF) was started by Otto von Habsburg who personally hired Klaus Schwab to manage WEF in 1971.

https:

Blasto

LARP

Donald

Its sad to see someone with such a weak mind who allowed his feelings of the moment rule his every move to the extent that he got himself executed. And there are so many like this.

Denis McDonough admits to fleecing the VA of billions and billions of dollars t send to Ukraine. Shame on him! That money was for our warriors and their families. No wonder these poor vets cannot get care. And because Barry was pulling the strings, that’s why the “death panels” for vets were set up so as not to provide the care they needed to live. No regard for humanity, no compassion for the families. no understanding of basic human dignity or loyalty to country, al because globalism reigns supreme. This was not bureaucracy gone amok. This is willful depravity on the parts of Barry and the deep state. His strings will be clipped next.

Took the VA 3 YEARS to let me know I have a head tumor. Scanned in 2017- results given 3 years later.

These pukes are worse than trash.

Fdas

Who else scrolls down to the bottom first to see how the afflicted go out? lol

Cut his head and hands off and mount them on sticks outside the VA HQ.

oh i do

Last edited 22 days ago by J Bill

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (100$ to 120$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

Last edited 22 days ago by Gregg Nickens

Oh no, the $92/per hour zombie virus got Gregg too 😢

They just change their handle and continue to spam … don’t know why … no one is interested in what they are posting. They must be paid by the post rather than how many go to the website.

No it’s some kind of malware virus, because the accounts making these posts (like Truckin, LevinGolda, Gregg here) are people who were just regular commenters before. Clicking the link makes the malware take over your account or something.

well, go get em Bigg Pigg!

And from what he says, he got a raise…

lmao

Why don’t you take your huge pay and go outside and play; hide and go fuck yourself!….

Hacked

They should choose a password other than “password” or “Password.”

How can you reply to an omission or (lack of commentary) and be moved to the top of the posts????????

All of my posts are immediately posted to the end of the posts ‘Everytime’.

This must be how you are making $92/hr. The CIA’s ‘spook’ cyberespionage network is alive and well.

Whomever posted this message in my name will pay a very high price for ‘bearing false witness’.

David T

I feel your pain and hope that the perps are brought to justice. The online scammers and crooks need serious jail time.

😮 wow! Sorry. So they are stealing our names now.

The images are different. So that says there’s some difference in the name, and/or other form details (email, website are the other two possibilities).

Noticed my image changed after I had cleared cookies/forms/etc, and one of those three was different than I had used before, so double-checked and fixed it.

So, two guesses: 1) is this attacker using “something other than a space, which appears on the website, as a space” between the two words?

I tried copy/pasting the names into two files, then using “diff” on them, and they’re identical; so, it’s likely not the “name” field.

2) They’re either using a different email or website than you, or one of you has text in a field the other doesn’t (etc).

I don’t have access to the email or website fields, from here, so I can’t verify the assertion from the existing posts.

That said, I can make a post that’s my name, and a different email and same website, and see if I get a different avatar image.

I will attempt the above, after posting this. If it’s the same image, then I’ll try changing the website and not the email. If that’s still the same, then I’ll change them both. If that’s still the same, then I’ll leave them both off.

We’ll figure this elephant out yet! 🙂

Tried different email, got different image but also, post is “Awaiting for approval” so it may be some other mechanism at work, there?

https ://files.catbox.moe/48uuhx.png

100usd per hour?

piker

I checked out your information and it takes you to a fraudulent website. It is not a fraudulent website at the beginning but it leads you to a website that is fraudulent. There is no money to be made by the gullible people who go there. It is a sham.

Take his skull and use it for an embossment of the wall the patriots will build with the rubble from the Georgia Shitstones.

tough day for mason kucks! lol

Hallelujah! I laughed out loudly when I heard the news that some great, gutsy American had finally blown up the Georgia Sh*tstones. My hat is off to this ballsy patriot. Sir, you have made millions of Americans rejoice with smiles and laughter at the justice served to whoever (Ted Turner) built this evil. monstrosity. God bless you!

Reminds me of instances in the Bible when righteous Israelites tore down pagan altars, like Gideon tearing down the altar to baal. (I never capitalize the names of pagan “gods.”

“Instead, this is what you are to do to them: tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, cut down their Asherah poles, and burn their idols in the fire.” Deuteronomy 7:5

“And Asa did what was good and right in the eyes of the LORD his God. He removed the foreign altars and high places, shattered the sacred pillars, and chopped down the Asherah poles. He commanded the people of Judah to seek the LORD, the and to observe the law and the commandments . . . .”
2 Chronicles 14:2-4

Last edited 22 days ago by Andi Kay
David T

Amen! Excellent post!

The shitstones were trashed by direct energy weapons from satelites and not by dynamite……

Source for this information, please.

Proof, please

IDK if a Boy Scout or Girl Scout started the fire. It needed to be destroyed. Thank God for that!!

Showed two people running and placing a large “package” at the base in the center of the devil stones on CCTV security footage shortly after it happened

You are welcome.

Good, it’s about time Donny McDougal got what was coming to him!

Bigg Pigg! you make sergeant yet?

is it sergeant Bigg Pigg?

garybro44

Too bad he didn’t have more direct evidence to implicate Obama. At least he didn’t stonewall like his predecessors. No wonder the VA is lacking! For anyone who believes that 50 bn went to wounded Ukrainian soldiers, I have a bridge I’d like to sell you.

Deep State Dark Lord Obama strikes back!

obama = cog

Obama isn’t a lord … there are plenty of people way above him pulling the strings. Like the Rothschild’s. Obama is nothing more than a deep state puppet.

I mean did you even read the article? In Michael Baxter’s fan-fic Obama is the grand master of everything. He has spelled this out many times. If you don’t believe that then why do you think RRN is real to begin with 🤷‍♂️

kenyan dark master!

We always refer to that man as Obamanation.

Awful name. Sounds like a shithole country.

Bellanina

Right into obama and democrats pockets!

obama’s pocket is where he keeps his reptile pet called Mayorkas.

The pocket is the reason why Obama wanted to cull and depop the war vets and impoverish their families from WW2 to Afghanistan through the death panels McDonough provided at least some proof. But the sucker is very good at cleaning up his tracks while destroying our patriots.

Oh bummer needs to go!

Went to the Big Guy. Money laundering

Grace

Another peon bites the dust without a prayer….. no loss to this world…..

Lucky Star

Why white hat refused to go after the head of the snakes?only small fish all the time…

This country is going down and these white hat and Trump are still playing game.. till midterm election and after that, just say republican win, believe it, there will no more real action, just talking again and again, hearing bla..bla…wasting time

Because if MB ever writes that the heads of the Deep State have been taken out, he will be faced with the question “then how come Biden is still President and nothing has changed?” to which he will have no answer.

who are the ‘heads of the deep state’ to whom you refer?

b0fa and w3dge

Lol!😎

Deep State Dark Lord Obama, obviously. Did you even read the article?

oh, I am dealing with an amateur. ok

That’s not very nice, I’m sure Michael Baxter tries very hard to sound like a professional writer 🙁

Good comeback!

Soros.

trust nothing

Dems run as Reps and vis-a-versa. Elections turned into selections controlled by people with money that pay the weak, poor and desperate to do their dirty work. We still have a bad taste from 2020 shit storm carried on by the “insurrection” that never was. Media is the virus

heaps happening right now lucky star, major moves and we are bounding ahead. DS and the banking cartel tried to do some funny things recently and they were all arrested for treason. Gitmo is smoking right now with a huge influx of bad guys. They must be busting at the seams. The country has to go down, we still have the black swan event, military takeover and ebs.

The military is using other areas for tribunals in addition to GTMO

that too! Good point Sue

Alek Ho

Good Day! ‘Heaps’..r u Aussie or British? It’s good to hear the news. I’ve suspected there must’ve been many more arrests but I understand RRN can only reveal them partially for time being. Tell us more.

I wonder how the patriots will move to end the current central bank system before the audit begins by the new Congress. Tell us a bit more about the banking criminal news. The Fed & treasury depts must be taken over by force soon, I think…a crucial move.Tq mate

Mike R.

IMO the “ Trophy” in all this for Trump is Obama. And he wants to make a public spectacle of him. After the normies are awake and get the picture then he’ll go after Obama. They way Obama went after Trump at that “ Press Banquet “. Trump kept his cool, smiled and planned his revenge. However long it takes it will be so worth it.

“Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.” Klingon proverb

Al Capone used that line. A lot of Italians still do. 😉

trust nothing

There are many heads on this snake. Mostly multi-billionaires that are supposed to be dead but live on earth after death to continue their agenda against the slaves.

Scoop....

Thats good news, another traitor gets what he fully deserves….No sympathy here.

This next song is dedicated to Mr. McDonough:

Hit me with your best shot
C’mon, hit me with your best shot
Hit me with your best shot
FIRE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited 22 days ago by David Yanity

Excellent!

🤣🤣🤣 hysterical 👍

pos

cut his head off and mount it outside mar a lago

…you really get…mediaval….you may scared …theodore……

Bellanina

You really have a demented mind!

you are too frail.

Nah, mount it near Fidel Castro’s birthplace, more appropriate. he worked with a Communist so put his head near a landmark listing the birth of a fellow Communist.

Do it yourself

come at me bro

So do they have a post they tie them to, a wall they stand em up against or just stand them out in a field? Inquiring minds want to know.

50 cal point blank to the occipital

Dramatic but far too messy. It’s most likely a small caliber round (22LR or 25) to the base of the skull. Quick, clean and sure.

Do we care how messy it is? After what he did to the vets and betrayed our nation to the Ukrainian bad guys, he deserves it. Our country is breaking up no thanks to these transnationalist traitors.

That’ll do it.

Statethis

Wow great reporting thank you

SpaceMayan

I don’t understand how people like McDonough can be so loyal to the deep state, unless they were compromised from the beginning. He may also be high on the psychopath spectrum so that he has little remorse in following orders, even evil orders.

The answer is simple: Deep State Dark Lord Obama has voodoo mind control powers.

kenyan dark!

Ron Burgundy

Inevitably to be replaced by a clone, right guys?

Fresh out of the cloning tube already

you make sergeant yet Bigg Pigg?

Gabriella

Right, and the whole charade goes on and on and on and on and on. Carrot and stick we keep getting the stick. What IF republicans take over the House in November? We’re given another hopium carrot to wait till January. By then Kamaltoe’s been running amuck with child trafficking and drug running. Then, JUST WAIT UNTIL 2024, It’ll all be better, folks!

Lol now you’re getting it

and you got the vaids

It would be a wonderful sight to see Kamalatoe locked up for child sex trafficking, as well as Paedo Joe and Facilitator Jillie.
Both Kari Lake and Karrin Robson respond to the questions regarding child sex trafficking with plans to stop the migrant problem at the border — but child sex trafficking is still too radioactive a subject to address, although human trafficking is something they will address. I guess they don’t want to admit having to correct the mistakes of Jeff flake and NoName for protecting the paedophiles and the traffickers who bring the kids over the border into AZ for sex with adults and adrenochrome for Hollywood celebs. Too much shame for the campaign.
However, Kathy Hochul, Ron DeSantis, Kirsten Gillibrand and Alex Padilla are not directly responding to the questions regarding what they are doing to stop child sex trafficking — too touchy a subject.
Chucky Schumer has not responded yet.
And Glenn Young’s office is not listed on the governor’s online directory, unlike the offices for the other governors throughout the nation and its territories. Surely kids get trafficking into that state as well. Bravo for standing up for education, but what about the sex traffickers?
Bruce Jenner, in his new female persona as Caitlyn the female father, wanted to run for governor and he mentioned the problem at the border, wanting to deal with the wall, and help the people who are already here and want to stay here out of compassion and humanity. But he never touched on child sex trafficking. Too touchy a subject.
No responses yet from Lindsey Graham, Tim Scott, Henry McMaster or Greg Abbott, and they have trafficking pathways if not outright tunnels still existing to transport the kids to the paedophiles. McMaster does not want to get nailed for doing nothing to stop it, especially after getting confronted by a voter about the tunnels in front of his wife at a function.

McMaster is a good Governor. He will never comply to anything anti American.
Every capital in every state has tunnels. Do your research. If the military is destroying tunnels and they are, why would any decent governor think they could interfere with a military operation?
They wouldn’t, especially if the military gave them a Gag Order.
Look at the tunnel system/ DUMBS of the USA.

Elcee

Not a clone a body double, don’t you read craigslist?

tripledare

shit gets stacked high shit gets torn down

anonymous

Two days later, on 24 July, a U.S. Marine who had been screened by the Office of Military Commissions fulfilled his oath to the Constitution.” interesting, one man show.

Brian the SolarBee

NOW IT’S TIME TO GET OBAMA (THE CLONE, AVATAR, DOESN’T F’ING MATTER.)

trust nothing

Way past time

how can I trust you?

trust nothing

Use your critical thinking ability to believe anything. Only a few use it. Do you trust everything written or spoken before analyzing? Trust should not be given but earned. Once lost trust will never be fully regained.

i trust my doubt about you

heah hear! Oh bummer has to go!! I want all of them to go. Cannot believe oh bummer is that smart to be honest, but the ds call him the dark lord. Was he always that or was his body taken over?

JoAnn

Interesting that he was executed on a Sunday. I thought all the officers went home for the weekends.

Not when there are imaginary executions to carry out

you make sergeant yet Bigg Pigg?

They make exceptions when they have to carry out the trash, like this guy.

Duty knows no set schedule.

Last edited 22 days ago by Andi Kay
Bev Kungl

I truly believe Obama is the monster behind every sordid event happening in the US and the world today. He needs to stand in front of a firing squad.

Gabriella

I had been hoping they already took care of that. SURELY they hadn’t been waiting for someone to give evidence of treason by BO?!? He committed treason since he set foot in the Whitehouse. What are we waiting for?

Lol it’s not real, no one is coming for Obama

I bet YOU are cumming for michelle obama’s turds on your chest, jbizzle!!! lol

Bev Kungl

I agree, Gabriella.

Prescott Bush (Scherp— former German Nazi and father of George HW “Bush” Scherp) was pals with Obumma’s dad and uncle I believe. Obumma was groomed for his role, and to think he never actually won either time.. ‘08 and ‘12! The race card was used to guilt stupid Americans into voting for the Kenyan and to “believing” IT won! It is not hard to find dirt on anyone, regardless how far it’s buried! Just a few jobs and lives will be lost disclosing such info! Problem is the media would not run with any of the legit info! Media needs to burn first… hell, should have been first thing done with THE PLAN THAT BLOWS!! Every dictator took over the media first.. Russia, Germany, Italy, Venezuela, etc! Because we are armed, the same runaway dictatorship would not happen here! Funny, the black hats use that as fear porn to prevent us from acting with force as we wouldn’t want to become or have a dictator. News flash… we have many here now but we are too cowardly to act!

Agree. From the beginning, there were grounds for arresting and trying many media talking heads for treason. Should have been done sometime in late 2017 or early 2018.

Last edited 21 days ago by Andi Kay

I remember the 2008 and 2012 so-called ‘elections.’ The rigged voting machines were actually shown on TV news and discussed how they operated. When a voter made his selection, a moment later the machine automatically switched over to Obama’s name no matter who else was selected. This process was displayed and yet NOTHING was done about it!

It’s actually Klaus Schwab Rothschild and their ilk.

Bev Kungl

When I mentioned “satanic globalists” it included Schwab, Rothschilds, Rockefeller et all.

Elcee

Are you sure he has not already been there?

Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

Last edited 22 days ago by Gregg Nickens

Pictures of the $21,000 check or it never happened

Stacy, I never posted this message. Whomever posted this message in my name will pay a high price for ‘.bearing false witness’.

Hal Brown

There is a story about a young Jewish lad that had a near death experience, and among his revelations was that Obama was/will be the anti Christ. Steve Cioccolanti talks about that on one of his broadcasts out of Austrailia.

funny how much power people think obama has.

Michael Baxter says Obama is the Deep State Dark Lord. If you don’t believe that then why do you believe RRN at all 🤷‍♂️

How do you know I believe ANYTHING dork?

Alex379

McDonough made sure he said nothing actionable though he was hoping for three hots and a cot in trade for nothing.

trust nothing

Dear Mr. Michael Baxter, This story is like all the other stories, second hand information about GITMO or “White Hat” operations going on to save the planet. The similarities between what Crandall said-“In all honesty, I believe what you say, but you have no proof other than your word”, and what you write is ironic.

Lol good point 👍

do you shave the pointy hairs off the moles prior to shoving them up your sigmoid colon? lol

WrongWayCorrigan

Dear Mr. Trust Nothing: The news is dead. Outside of your 100-foot personal circle, observation cannot be trusted. All you can do is to compare the report to the unchallenged reality of your inner experience and from that analogue you then craft a statement which is true by means of its logical form alone. While this may sound harsh, it has always been like this, but you and I did not know that then. WWG1WGA

trust nothing

I read MB articles with an open mind and as entertainment. Just like the psy-op Q, it’s here for everybody’s hopium addiction. Is anyone tired of waiting to see or trusting the plan or thinking one man will save us? It’s over 20 years past the 911 scam and people still believe it was done with planes, box cutters, and a guy in a cave with a laptop. How many more years will it be before the 2020 election fraud is documented as history. Right now, history says Biden won with over 80 million votes. Our country will be gone by then. The US is the most corrupt criminal government on the flat earth.

Dear Trust Nothing,

how can you say ‘trust nothing’ when you trust your own sense of DOUBT about what you read, dork?

David T

Good job! You blew up TN’s bs narrative with one sentence!

trust nothing

Perhaps less boosters would clear your mind

trust nothing

Sticks and stones will not unite anyone.

Friendly raillery gotcha down? sensitive, ok

trust nothing

I didn’t realize I was commenting on Julie’s own personal site where she seems to believe everyone wants her opinion. Obviously she has a lot to say- but nothing unique.

Holden

This article didn’t say he was executed just that he was blindfolded…also I thought Obama has been executed already, this article implies Obama is still alive, which is it ???

Kay

Seemed like MB was hinting he was already dead. Said the guy hadn’t seen him since 2016.

Obama is alive and he is the Deep State Dark Lord. The article makes this very clear, does it not?

you mos def have been promoted from Bicycle Pigg to Lead Sleuth!

Chris

I just found Swatikas carved in stone at Fort Snelling National Cemetary in Minneapolis. Very old pillars at the Entrance by airport. This shot has been going on long before Hussein ObamA.

Oh good. ONE more done, but millions left. At this rate, saving our country is like hitting the lotto! Until evidence( dna) proves these “ trials and executions” is presented, it is like pissing on my leg and telling me it’s raining! The “plan” blows! Tell the families that lost family members and all they have because “it had to be this way”! Again, to disarm an armed citizenry, tell them don’t worry about it, WE HAVE A PLAN! Meanwhile, the “black hats” continue to destroy us and gain immense wealth at the same time with no consequences! GREAT PLAN they created for the black hats! We have to do this ourselves. Someone with military experience pls step up and helps us organize to take this country back by force! The “white hats” want us to as they are nothing more than another colored hat replacing the black hats! Horseshit!! It’s time for hard decisions with real consequences! If it kills me, I’m good as I’m fighting for my kids and now grandkids! Why are Americans such cowards! My father and grandfather would be appalled! We worry more about offending a bunch a deranged transgender fruitcakes that are mentally ill,and less about calling a spade a spade a dealing with all of the elephants in the room! These millennial wimps wound not have made it during my time… that would be a good thing! Wake up Sheeple

someone in my family won the lotto 2x in the same week, for 20k$ each!

Start with the local tyrants. Arrogant judges, corrupt politicians, cold-blooded bureaucrats, venal prosecutors and dirty cops all make excellent targets…

Icalled uvalde PD 2x and asked how many freemasons and eastern stars they have up there on the ‘force’.

they said most freemasons are homosexuals, so uvalde PD is all mason cuckolds?

Elcee

Hope they all get monkeypox.

Mike R.

Stop Talking and Do it !!!!
Or are just a wind bag.

John .S

$50 Billion, with a B, stolen from veterans that sit in dilapidated wheelchairs, waiting long periods for getting false teeth and replacement prosthetics.

Highly suspect private providers been stiffed, placing services on hold, no teeth, limbs nor wheelchairs etc.

Support your local VFW fundraisers folks [raffle tickets & events], no middleman involved, proceeds goes directly to vets in your area.

agreed

patrick lux

vous n’avez jamais accepté les cadeaux ,vous les donneurs de leçons ?

This translates out to: Que sarah sarah, whatever will be, will be, future’s not ours, I see, que sarah, sarah…..

Whatever must be done must be done.
Whether you see it coming or not.
This time not.
So the others saw it coming without a blindfold.

Blind my ass! I would shoot and miss on purpose numerous times before the actual kill shot! Torture the info from him.. start with the feet! We are being civil with demonic fools!

Stinky Perfume

Then they had no use for his testimony, they must have already known and he offered nothing new? He sounded like he was telling all he knew as per required to stay alive.

Chris W.

Thx for sharing, but…..yawn!
What is up with these guys being so tight lipped when faced with death?

It is hard to believe that someone like Obama can be that powerful. If he is, then why hasn’t the white hats taken him out of circulation already.

Last edited 22 days ago by Chris W.

obama is the dark lord, duh

He’s dark alright.. Kenyan dark

lol

Make whatever Obama will do to him pale in comparison to what the military will do! Geez! Not that hard to figure out. If you torture him to death, no loss; You were going to execute anyway!

Finally Justice is done, even though we all waited several days to read about it

worth the wait. wait until the next one!

Joseph

Telepathy is how. Continue denying facts of Life. KARMA, You WILL get what You’ve earned. There is simply zero JUSTICE in this piece of shit “civilization”. I served in the SSP, which is supposed to be 100% declassified by now. I don’t “be lie ve” for a second Obama, or Trump want to be reincarnated, they’re showing me that daily!! You mortal pierces of shit cut off my VA pay, after a fucking faggot civilian lied. PTSD does not simply go away. “Flashy-things” do not erase memory forever, my Soul does. I don’t KNOW YOU, I DO NOT OWE YOU, another Life. And, my name is NOT, “Jesus”, the Planet has a name, it is NOT dirt!!! I do not care how many enemies I face!!!! I KNOW, I am surrounded by 8 billion enemy, and They are outnumbered!!!!!! My big toe, has more bravery, courage, and commitment and integrity, that a hell hole of dumbass animals driving cars. “God exists, because He lives in me”, right, that’s what every single fucking animal should say, but me. You Live, because I fucking say so, not because I AM, in You, that simply helps me communicate to You. Mind to mind. That’s how I communicate with Obama and Trump!! And you other “globe idiots”-GI. If You say “C’TAN”, Crom, Teaches And Nourishes, in Your mind, without lips, vocal cords, etcetera, what it sound like? I’m older than the “earth”, Hu, AM I!!
🦍🌎🧙‍♂️🧝🏻‍♀️
👁
Ps.
To “kill”, in order to silence, is a good way to have your Soul shredded. And, my OATH to The Constitution, stands as valid as it was 7,000 gazillion years ago, in ARKKADIA!! Same Constitution as ATLANTIS and ARCHONIA. That’s an Arachnid Nation. As Above, As Below, The Constitution Stands, as in the Middle. Waking up yet?? Actually thinking for yourselves yet? I AM here to KILL the fucking devil, and all of her and his scumbag, erroneous, vile, ignorant lies/logic. It does not have to be a physical “death”. I AM, premitted to enforce Celestial LAW, and All Mine to judge. I have a name. This world shouldn’t have killed of my TRIBES. My FAMILY!! Bitches, the Son, brought His Father, THE SUN!!!
👁

eh, ok

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Very Nice Story. Donations should go up exponentially. Nobody Lies, when Everybody Lies.

🐷

Donations should go up exponentially? You sure your chest can take that much michelle obama semen drying on your sternum?

David T

And in his nostrils

lol

clark

QBAMA NEXT???

Barbara

He knew exactly where the money was going. Not our soldiers.

garybro44

Not anybody’s soldiers, including Ukraine.

Kim

Exactly. Every form of ‘foreign aid’ is, and has always been, money laundering.

The shootings are boring…bring back the the Gallows,Guillotines,and Firing Squads

I’m sure the Marine showed No remorse either.

WrongWayCorrigan

The American people will need the finality and the validation that will come from watching video tape of the tribunals. And they will need to see the executions. There should be some ritual, some elaboration, some building to a climax. This is not possible with a head-shot. It is possible with a hanging and that is what they and succeeding generations will need to see. It would be a national catharsis. Return to hangings.

torture first, then killswitch

Analyst

Give the condemned a choice: hanging or be dumped at sea 50 miles off Guantanamo after the waters have been chummed with blood and fish guts for several days. This will serve as a DETERRENT for future generations of people who would betray their oath, their country while terrorizing the people.

This filthy scumbag is causing me to wait 3 months for an eye exam at VA, instead of getting the exam in a week! I hope they shot this shithead 50 times to make sure he was dead, dead! VA is always hurting for funds, because of this treasonist scum….

Sandy Koufax

Eye exams aren’t that expensive. Just pay for one out of your own pocket.

David T

GFY.

PayingCloseAttention

Never forget, the VA is run by Bureaucrats and Politicians, not by doctors. This is just an example. Note, he really saw nothing wrong with it which is the troubling part.

Don Reed

The Tree of Liberty has been sprinkled on but needs oceans blood more to avenge all the Treason committed for many years !!!

Gary Cooper

Glade to see your back Michael Baxter.

ChrisP

You’re behind him with his shirt off?!