Biden Regime’s al-Zawahiri Scam Sham

Biden handlers Anthony Blinken, Alejandro Mayorkas, and CIA Director William Burns had hoped for an event (or series of events) to strengthen the regime’s despairingly poor popularity, even among its Democrat constituents. They publicly bashed but secretly praised the Supreme Court’s ruling to overturn Roe v. Wade, as their flawed polling predicts that an overwhelming majority of Americans favor abortion rights, which, they feel, will help them at the midterms and, as a result, the 2024 presidential election.

The cost of gas has trickled down, albeit artificially. The Biden cabal manufactured Bidenflation, and they’re driving it down to attract midterm votes, particularly independents.

Things, as the saying goes, typically come in threes, an axiom favored by the illegitimate administration. In a bid to project strength and possibly persuade conservatives to vote Blue, the regime decided to pickoff a terrorist who had been living a life of luxury in Kabul. The liberal media, which ordinarily disdains drone strikes, praised Biden as he delivered a victory speech on national television. Let us not forget that liberal hero Barack Hussein Obama ordered more UAV strikes and caused more collateral damage than all other presidents combined, a fact the MSM glosses over.

Two days after the strike, MSNBC touted Biden’s greatness while predictably attacking President Donald J. Trump who, according to news anchor and Deep State asset Rachel Madcow, had many opportunities to eliminate al-Zawahiri but chose not to because “Trump didn’t recognize al-Zawahiri’s name.”

That statement is absolute rubbish, sources at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago headquarters and a CIA whistleblower told Real Raw News.

“President Trump asked about al-Zawahiri several times between 2016-2020, and the CIA always told him sorry we can’t find him,” a Mar-a-Lago source said.

In fact, Trump had confronted then CIA-director Michael Pompeo about al-Zawahiri’s whereabouts and was told, “He’s absconded. We’ll search every cave and crevice in the Middle East until he’s found.”

But it seemed a costly and fruitless search; between 2002-2021 the CIA had spent $2bn not finding al-Zawahiri. The agency didn’t have to find him, for it had known his location since at least 2003, said a CIA whistleblower.

“I don’t want to talk specific dates, but al-Zawahiri been an agency asset since after 9/11, maybe before, I can’t speak to that. But we’ve always had eyes on him, always. Do you think they suddenly just miraculously found him hanging out in Kabul? No. He’s been there a long time, both before and after Biden’s botched withdrawal. The CIA put him in Kabul, protected and financed,” he said.

Al-Zawahiri’s CIA security, he added, had a cost: al-Zawahiri had fed the CIA credible intelligence leading to the arrest or assassination of his own terrorist colleagues.

“The reason Trump didn’t know where al-Zawahiri was is that the CIA didn’t want him to know,” he said. “The CIA hates Donald Trump.”

Asked whether Pompeo might have intentionally withheld vital info from President Trump, our CIA source answered evasively: “The directors are not omniscient, they don’t know everything going on. They spend their time at an office desk reading reports others prepare for them. So, I can’t give a definitive answer. One certain thing is we could’ve whacked him years ago. Killing him now was politically motivated, no doubt. Burns sure knew he was in Kabul and ordered the hit because that’s what the Deep State wanted.”

Notify of
guest
Remington

Al-Zawahiri probably died awhile back. This administration is full of shit. They need anything to look good. Shit gives better optics than Biden right about now. They would have have had better results saying they found Jack the Ripper.

Thank you, sir.

the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

Good for you!

Stop talking to trolls. Learn to scroll on by.

[ JOIN US]

Since I started with my online business I earn $90 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

For more detail visit ____ http://www.Livejob247.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on:-
the accompanying site…. http://Www.WorkStar24.Com

[ JOIN US]

For more detail visit ____ http://www.Livejob247.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

All ‘WILL’ be revealed…. most certainly.

Hey Gregg, glad to see the “real” You for a change of pace. lol

Thanks goober. The best thing that posters here can do is to totally ignore these Spam Bot (work from home) posts no matter whose names are attached.

the accompanying site…. http://Www.WorkStar24.Com

pamela

and ….the sooner, the better.

Yes sister Pamela 😉

[ JOIN US]

For more detail visit ____ http://www.Livejob247.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

Like how to make $92 an hour working from home, Gregg?

This is about Jesus and his kingdom. Get over the offense. Lay down your pride, your ego, your agenda, your fear, your insecurity, your control, it’s not about you. Lay it down before it’s taken from you.

That is indeed a big revelation. He also said $130 one time.

the accompanying site…. http://Www.WorkStar24.Com

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

Thank you, MB….that makes sense.

Maybeperfect

Cia means it can always be limited hang out.

Joe Terry.

Read Baers book…..x CIA agent middle east….

[ JOIN US]

For more detail visit ____ http://www.Livejob247.com

Carol Sims

The CIA knows that our LEGAL President is preparing to clean all of them out, just as it will be with NASA!

the accompanying site…. http://Www.WorkStar24.Com

And NATO and UN

Patriot

I didn’t know that Osama died year and years before. Thanks for sharing! We’ve been lied to for so long. I’m looking forward to the day that we find out the full truth on everything. Hopefully that day comes soon.

I believe Osama was Tim Osman…a CIA operative.

fifi

Right there,and I think how wrong they are about abortion,most if not all of us patriots are Christians and abhor abortion,period!

I don’t think they were talking about ‘patriots”. I’m a patriot, a Libertarian. I’ve always felt it was an issue that belonged to the states. Not strongly anti abortion as a public policy; just think it should follow the constitution and some states should have it and some should not.. also there need to be limitations and it should only be done very early but again that is for the states to decide. Also it is being used for organ harvesting so that is an argument to ban it right there. selling baby parts and late term and full term abortions put many neutral people such as myself into the anti abortion category and that has come out in the news more.

Let’s talk about choices, abstain, pill, condom, oral, plan B, adoption or raise a child with the person you love and stop sleeping around like a slut. So tired if the rape narrative and them justifying killing a baby if it is born alive. They have these useful idiots screaming to kill a fetus yet will protect a sea turtle egg at all costs.

the accompanying site…. http://Www.WorkStar24.Com

Cheyenne

So true. It’s not like women don’t have a myriad of birth control choices now that it’s the 21st Century. With so many people willing to adopt, there is absolutely no excuse to be undecided for 9 months, only to abandon a full term baby on the table.

Sad times for this country on every level.

the accompanying site…. http://Www.WorkStar24.Com

[ JOIN US]

For more detail visit ____ http://www.Livejob247.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

Lol did they pick him because his last name was so similar to Osama 🙃

Obama Bin Biden
Osama sama been obama
Osama sama been obama
Osama sama been obama
Now he … Obiden
aka deep state boogieman

[ JOIN US]

For more detail visit ____ http://www.Livejob247.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

MB is lying, diminishing the bravery of our special ops people for making his point.

Lucky Star

And what’s your point and do you have any knowledge? Doubt so otherwise you would not be here as cheerleader

It’s a troll.

the accompanying site…. http://Www.WorkStar24.Com

Hunter Hunter

He was reported dead like ten times in as many years by various people before they supposedly got him in Pakistan. And don’t forget Seal Team 6 that supposedly took him out all died in a helicopter accident… Hmmm.

Last edited 12 days ago by Hunter Hunter
Katie

No for they have been on tv.

There is the best video with music going around on TS, it is hilarious. It’s got Clinton saying over and over the words that pissed the world off. Of course my mind went blank and can’t remember. But, there are so many of them now!! I wish I knew how!

I’m looking forward to the day when our leaders no longer lie to us. So it really is all about Jesus Christ because He never lied to us about anything ever.

Katie

People follow what their leaders do. If Biden lies they do as well.

you need to capitalize Dark Lord when referencing obama (or vader or any sith really)

I wouldn’t.

OnlyInAmerica

Me neither

Smh

Kenyan dark

Joe Terry.

CIA asset. Obummer. His b/f friend. CIA. Agent…. Wake up…

CIA asset. Obummer. His b/f friend. CIA. Agent…. Wake up…

read that again. slowly

Michael R Davis

In 2001, Usama bin Laden was stricken with severe kidney disease, was provided two expensive kidney dialysis machines by his CIA handlers. After 911, a very ill bin Laden came out in public several times and stated publicly he had nothing to do with 911. Then he weakened and died in December 2001, announced by a senior Pakistani leader.

Of course, all the later audios, other public appearances were very poorly faked by the FBI. As all should know by now, the Bush Regime did 911, not a bunch of Saudi patsies.

Statethis

Yes of course, and zibiggie brzinzski, Mikas dad, was bffs with Tim osman, Cia asset. There’s even a pic of them together, ak47 lovingly slung over osman back…
These people are sick, stupid, and evil. They think they have the sheeple fooled. But they are dead wrong about that.
We have been onto Bushes 911 plot for a long time…so was Jon Benet Ramsay’s dad, that’s why they had her killed and timestamps gambled on it to boot, the sickos.

Stinky Perfume

Jon Benet’s story and dad in particular is taking headlines again. More truth to come out, he sais he wants.

Some apparently secret level above visible humans handled the case because there were so many confessions to the killing, it became obvious with that kind of mind control with the multiple fake confessions.

The killer doesn’t matter as much if the mind control over the killer and so many confessors was at play. Some non physical power is holding up the truth show to create a variety of things causing confusion to remain.

Joe Terry.

Mossad. Some Saudis. Some Canadians. Yale Satanists….. All this approved decades earlier. Cabal

OnlyInAmerica

Isn’t Osama living in Iran? Seal team 6 I’D him in Iran before Obozo had ST6 silenced.

BubbaJ

Thank you Sir Mr. B

Any video proof of any story you have ever written?

Samantha Whitson

How would that be relevant went it’s clearly stated in articles what said sources shared via telephone and/or written word? That doesn’t make sense, unless I’m misunderstanding the question~ which is always possible.

EJR

Thanks for sharing and clarifying Michael.

I don’t put stock in anything that the swamp has said. Look at Afghanistan; The Wannabe in chief was rambling on in glee after the tragic pullout and then the drone strike that killed 2 aide workers and `10 children yet we were told it was Isis or whatever??? The bodies of these leaders were NEVER shown…why was Osama dumped in the middle of the ocean, etc. ????
We can all watch a show from the demoniacs as the midterms come closer and closer!!!!!

Jonathan

Thank you Michael for the update.

There is something i have wanted to ask you for a while:

Many times you have written and called Obama the dark lord. Does he really call himself that? Do others call him that besides you? I mean, I wouldn’t put it past Obama, after all he is very arrogant and it sounds like something a narcissist would call themselves. But to me, it seems just a little too much, almost like he’s the dark lord the Sith or something like that. Thank you again for all you do. All the best!

Yes. Also it’s because he has Sith powers.

Phyl

Thank you Michael. Please comment more on here when you can. Appreciate you.

Hayyim

There was no drone strike of any kind.

i was contacted by three people today; nobody in Kabul ever noticed a drone strike…certainly no drone strikes in at last 3 months.

the entire Story is fake – CIA destroyed their own avatar called al-Zawahiri at Tora Bora in 2001.

al-Zawahiri was not hiding in Kabul, ever. The “Afghan Arabs” involved in 9-11-2001 WTC attack were operated out of Kandahar where Arab/Qatar/Wahabi-funded Taliban operated.

Taliban in charge at this time is the CIA/CCP/Indian-backed Deobandi Taliban funded by CIA, MI6, CCP and Indian Intelligence services. Deobandi Taliban is a notorious gang of child-traffickers and human-trafficking.

not a single shred of the story, which “Joe Biden” narrated, has any factual basis.

Samantha Whitson

Shocking-but-true, right?! (please forgive the sarcasm). Hard to believe their facade has lasted this long~ any of it. Appreciate your commenting w/your own facts, clearly via personal sources who are actually there. A drone strike sure seems like it would be hard to miss. “avatar” indeed.

Hunter Hunter

Trump recently said ” They never got to the bottom of 9-11, and they should have.”… He basically just said that the official narrative is nonsense and I commend him for that.

jimbo

Bet the farm that the media scrubbed any previous reference to this guy’s death (times three) already, with Boy George and Obama BInlaDEN taking the previous credits.

It seems that we will never know as we have an administion that is hiding things from us as they lie to us about everything

This is true.

Why not? MB is the source of all the true information. Ask him anything! The only thing he lacks is proofs to support them. Never ask for a proof.

Where did you hear that “MB is the source of all the true information”? I have never heard that

I mean we had the Trump administration for 4 years and he didn’t tell us “the truth” about 9/11 or any of this shit either when he absolutely could have, the President can declassify anything they want 🤷‍♂️

Joe Terry.

Trump is hybrid Maitre. ET. Rep. Allies with draco. Rep….same team…

I’m sure all past administration’s have lied to us

definitely*

the previous admin was as trustworthy as it gets!

Al-Zawahiri was killed twice before Biden killed him, right?

yeah so the third time is the charm apparently

Quite a ghoul!

Hunter Hunter

Apparently these Arab terrorists have as many lives as a cat.

LeeLee

This had the same cred as Obonzo’s OBL raid. Exactly Zero.

Tina

He died in 2020 of natural causes according to Pakistani news lol

Katie

That was in England not America.

YuanChen

yes, this guy was killed by US military long time ago, and was killed while G.W. Bush was in WH. This is a BIG LIE.

Dismantle the satanic CIA into a zillion pieces and hand every one of the pieces of shit, even the retired ones.

Very few CIA people would survive a thorough background check for criminal activity. Almost all of them need to be tried for treason. Same for most of the FBI, the CDC, etc.

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

You are back at it again? You need to separate out your political space from your business space.

Maybeperfect

The U.S. Marines have a saying about that. And God WILL sort them out.

Joe Terry.

Marines Cleaning out satanic DUMBS….

and they will arrange the meeting

Good plan. I think JFK had that one. Dangerous, yes?

That’s what JFK said and they killed him.

Bush Sr was the mastermind of the murder of JFK

Newsmax has been showing articles that he died in November of 2020 from Asthma

I just hope he’s really dead as Greg Kelly Questioned that as well

He is dead but his clones are not 🤷‍♂️

Joe Terry.

Yes. All o+ blood can be cloned. Negative th. Can not be cloned…

Any peer reviewed reference?

How do you know this forsure? I don’t believe anything they tell us,just like when they supposedly dumped Osama into the ocean…

Robert Ford

corroborated

facts

stop talking to the “CIA” all of them are frauds

Remington

I had a feeling this site is a fuckin fraud. Thanks for the deleting first post.

why are you not approving all my posts? so many do not show up after ‘waiting for approval’. I am not a troll, yet you allow trolls to run this site.

What a charmer you are. Note what a gentleman MB is in response,

why don’t you give some attitude to the trolls instead of those with true grievances?

Then why are you here? DUH!

Lucky Star

For 10 cents

is that the DS going rate these days?

he was upset because his post didn’t show and he wanted to be heard
and the problem with that is….????????

Hunter Hunter

I’ve had the same problem a few times before, checked back later and it was posted.

Me too.

Me too but there are many I posted that were awaiting moderation and never made it through, even days later. There must be certain keywords that just get dumped, so a word of advice to all, don’t be naive and assume they always get posted because they don’t.

Remington hates feeling of rejection. With -29 votes, he is now feeling extremely low. Let’s cheer him up with upvotes!

garybro44

I won’t be mourning his loss, in any event, regardless of who he was actually working for. However, I think the Deep State is going to need more help than that in the coming midterms. Gas prices are still outrageous, even if gas is a few cents cheaper per gallon, and the fools are raiding the Strategic Oil Reserves to do it and impress the simple-minded. Al-Zawahiri wasn’t someone I’d invite for dinner, but I can think of people, without mentioning any names, that I feel are more deserving of a drone strike.

Like half the current United States government?

Maybeperfect

They are largely accessible by far more cost effective means.
Think New York State, or any other corrupt municipality where they allow nihilistic murderous spiders to squat, inflicting their spleen on good people by fleecing, then destroying them, as a way of exhibiting their personal hatred of God, and all his creation, but most of all for his fellow man, for his ability to feel love, through the Holy Spirit.

I don’t think they are as concerned with the cost effectiveness as much as they are with playing with and testing and perfecting the drones. I know sometimes they talk about cost, but it seems that it is usually just to get more funding. After all, there is a future war they need to create bigger and badder weapons for, even though their efforts will be in vain.
“These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.” Revelation 17:14

“The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.” Psalm 2:2-5

Amen.

garybro44

Yeah, like that. Where is Mitch Rapp when we need him?

You mean essentially ALL of government!!

Pretty much.

Or 3/4 of it.

I agree! Too little and way too late.

I heard that Pompeo’s shenanigans and connection to the Deep State were assured. Sure hadn’t seen or heard much from him lately. The last I (visually) saw of Pompeo, it was very noticeable that whomever was playing him wasn’t the same person.

I believe DJT kept Pompeo close until he had insurmountable evidence of Pompeo’s complicitness with the Deep State.

Maybeperfect

I only have one question.
How do you graduate first in your class at West Point, IQ off the charts, honors aplenty, and think for a second that you could be a party to all this without grave consequences for your country and especially yourself?
Just sayin….

DJT believes (and acts upon) the saying, “Keep your friends close but your enemies closer”. I can’t speak to the mindset of those who have sold their souls for smoke and mirrors. All is vanity, when we leave this earthly plane we take nothing with us. Our own actions and words bear testimony of our stance in relation with Jesus and God. People that seek wealth, power, and authority over others end up with far less than nothing. People’s very lives testify in judgement of themselves.

Separation from the creator IS HELL and it is 24/7 for eternity. As for me and my family, we will serve the LORD. Choose LIFE speak, think, and act LIFE and not Death. Seek the LORD and cultivate a relationship with him. Time is very short and getting shorter. Like my LORD, it is not my wish that anyone here on RRN be lost or perish because of their hardened hearts and stiff necks.

God Bless

Gen. Patton graduated last in his class at West Point, but because of his over baked ego and turbo grandstanding managed to get the job done at a huge casualty cost, though, until he got fragged……………

You making such a good amount of money. Why to waste hours here?

CCP堤坝将阴道扭曲成临时阴茎吗?

WrongWayCorrigan

Come on Mr. Baxter, you know what we want. You know what we’re desperate to read. Push on them.

we need murder porn so we can masterbate!

Can’t we block you?? You can’t even spell it.

Yep. Block me. The button is right there

Lol I can’t believe how many people on here just totally overlook the block button

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!! 💀 💀💀

facts

He was already “dead” in 2020 rewrite this story

WrongWayCorrigan

A low blow. These patriots have been scrounging all over the internet for two years trying to release themselves from the matrix and trying to find a reason to believe that they are not slaves. To say their beliefs, as tenuous as they may be, came from an “uncle” is unworthy of you, Mr. Baxter.

tbh, i think he should rerun the ny school forced vax story with updated investigation details

The school is watching the Alex Jones story closely. I am sure we will hear about it again.

$4M is a lot!

That number went up to like $49 million today lmaooo get fucked Alex

you weep nonstop about alex or baxter and $, ffs

Ah yes nothing conveys weeping quite like ‘lmaooo’

it’s not real bro

we will never hear from it again

Lol MB is such a douchebag. Shows such disdain for his audience for not believing in this shit that he knows he made up.

MB you keep posting what your sources give you. Intelligent people know to “consider” information and keep sifting through a variety of sources seeing what agrees and disagrees with what, etc.

What if the sources are “voices in the head”? How accurate are those?

Debate Judge

Saint and Apostle Paul

you are a voice on the internet? how accurate is that?

MIchael, let all criticisms of the intelligence provided to you roll off your back like water off a duck. Many that criticize and have no hope are truly lost and have no clue themselves.

I look to the prophets (ones that haven’t knuckled under) first and foremost. Then I observe other patriot declass websites to test what else jibes with what the prophets are saying.

Some believe that prophets are either Mythical or applicable only to Old Testament times. God Always sent prophets when leaders (and/or) governments went rogue to stick their fingers in the face of these ‘rogue’ leaders and governments. And these rogue leaders and governments Always seek to shut down these prophets. Just such a thing happened in our time when prophets were threatened and asked to sign their names to a list with other prophets retracting God’s Word. This happened in the prophet Elijah and Elisha’s day. What has been before shall be again.

Point here being that God is not a man that he should lie. His word always is pre-eminent and the final word. Any intelligence that jibes with his word can be trusted. If not, until all is revealed we can only Discern seeking the Holy Spirit’s guidance.

Mike laughs all the way to the bank.

tedophilia laughs swimming in the toilet!

And you claim to be his moderator? One has to be moderate to be a moderator. Don’t be luke warm towards the LORD so as not to be spit out.

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

Whenever God sent prophets, there were more false prophets than there were true prophets. Be very discerning.

u mean like all the grifters who both swore that the vax daddy would both win 2020 and when they were wrong about that said he would come back Shoon? these prophets are no better than the youtube grifters. And yes if your retort is that the vaxx daddy is still the presiden well then i dont have to tell you what a terrible job he is doing.

John .S

“I realize people get upset” LoL. You gotta be effing kidding us, which is not humorous whatsoever.

Your inability to act, taking appropriate measures in doing the right thing, via earning $92 per hr, without leaving the house has gone on long enough.

Barefaced in condoning nuisance blogger actions, especially in utilizing someone else’s screen name is atrocious, striking at core principles of reasonable etiquette.

Again, “I realize people get upset”, LoL…

So why do you print and hand out this douchebag liar’s articles again, exactly? 🤔

And you did a very good job. Thank you, Michael.

[…] Source link […]

David Treciak

First !

eh, not quite

Not even in the heats. You have to up the game!

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Where does this story go from here?
The CIA hates Trump.

Correct. So they want Biden to get hero points.

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Biden cannot get hero points. That’s an oxymoron. He can’t tie he sneakers.

I don’t think Dr Jill PHD Esq can either.

Good point. MB is building up suspense for the season finale. Let’s see how the loyalties shift by then 🌶

Oliver Wendell Douglass

It all ends in Government mind control and 5G ..

i.e.
The Caucasian people in the first Planet of the Apes Movie.

There was no nice way of writing that sentence.

Honestly I’d love to read an RRN ‘finale’ with some crazy shit like the final confrontation against Deep State Dark Lord Obama, but sadly that can never happen because MB needs the donations to keep rolling in every month indefinitely. Hence we instead get the RRN soap opera with its meandering storyline that never builds up to anything.

Oh do you means that this is a daily soap and not really limited episodes series? Will MB will stretch the story till it has numbers and dump it without a logical conclusion when the numbers go down?

why? you donate to him by your being here

Cry about your lack of donations harder boomer

Hey OWD, where the story of mankind goes from here (or the next step) before the year is out is The LORD will show up and show out so that no one will be able to deny his presence, glory, or power. Hallelujah

Peace be with you.

In my opinion, I don’t think the Bridegroom will show up until the bride figures out how to put on her wedding garment. But maybe there is a reason He said “Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment?”

Interesting….So if I understand this, they always knew where this guy was; he is a bad dude; they didn’t want him killed by Trump. They did it now to bolster Biden’s image. Oh what a tangled web they weave when first they practice to deceive.

Yeah Trump really dropped the ball on this one huh

and I drop mean deuces each AM to generate Ted Talk commentary!

Grandmasworld

All we want is the truth, yesterday, today and tomorrow, no matter how long it takes to get it out. We have been bamboozled long enough by these incompetent politicians. Today’s Democrat, tomorrow’s floor mop. Republicans better get the message we are sending,,,,,,America first Patriots, or the political morgue, take your choice.!!!

Maybeperfect

That’s the spirit! Of America. Lovers of a lie should leave.

All you want is the truth so you religiously follow a website that makes up bullshit 100% of the time, makes sense

Why not? All you do is make up bullshit 100%?

Unlike MB, nobody is sending me donation money for writing Mole People junk 🙃

jealousy can burn; no one will deny that. perhaps greg could assist you?

Will he pay me $92 an hour? Also can I do the work from home?

You’re here.

Bigg Julie cannot stay away!

Sure but unlike you guys I’m not here for the truth. I’m here to be entertained by dumb boomers who fall for the dumbest fan-fiction shit on the internet.

Lucky Star

Yes you are the proof that keep coming back without rebuttal to this web other than bitching…. in other words that u can easily understand perfectly: u know it’s true news that u can’t deny .

Lol the people who think this website is real are literally the dumbest people on the internet. I truly believe this.

It is here for the money.

And all MB gives you is complete false information and made up stuff.

And you are here for what reason?

To be frank, for the time spend here, I have nothing better to do – and it is a lot better and creative than the “real news”. I like MBVerse the way I like Marvel cinematic universe.

yes, I can see by your writing style
comic books are within your %tile

misinformation

David L Baiker

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH! BESIDES, YOU ALL WOULDN’T KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT SLAPPED YOUR IGNORRANT FACES!

Can you handle the truth? Jesus is the way, the TRUTH, and the life.

Amen Grandma!

LMAO at thinking any of these compulsive lying clowns is ever gonna tell the goyim the truth. The vax daddy would sooner kill you than tell you the truth about 9/11. hes that scared of the satanic media.

Two views when I commented. Watch it jump to 18,000 with few additional comments.

That’s called engagement isn’t it? Without a contradictory viewpoints, it’s too dull for the readers.

watch uranus get bigger in summer!

Evangelina Martinez

Michael, How come the Sun has al-Zawahiri dead Nov. 20th, 2020? There is an article that said he died of asthma. Also can you confirm that the real Nancy Pelosi died 2 years ago? There was info. on that on Restored Republic.co/(TheUSMilitary) July 4th and July 5th, 2022

Last edited 12 days ago by Evangelina Martinez

Mike only writes what he is told.

By the voice in his head.

And ted only writes Julie’s farts!

lol hahahahahahahahaha

Looks like you forgot to switch accounts again, how embarrassing

Why it’s almost as if anyone on the the internet can make up anything they want with zero evidence, and there are no consequences for just making up and spreading fake bullshit.

Why not? Works for msnbc!

garybro44

As well as CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, NYT, WaPo, Associated Press, Reuters, and a host of others. Seems like a lot of people don’t want the truth anyway, so the MSM will feed them all the BS they want.

they are irrelevant

“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind” Romans 1:28a