Avril Haines Military Tribunal Slated for August 10

The Office of Military Commissions has set a date, August 10, for Avril Haines’ military tribunal, a JAG source told Real Raw News.

The criminal Biden regime’s director of national intelligence was apprehended Tuesday and flown to Guantanamo Bay after being treated for a superficial gunshot wound that she received while resisting arrest.

Upon arriving at GITMO, a truculent Haines invoked the deep state mantras “I don’t answer questions,” “I’ve done nothing wrong,” and “I was only following orders,” while refusing to say whose orders she was following when JAG investigators claimed she had orchestrated the assassination of 15 civilians on Barack Hussein Obama’s infamous “enemies list” between 2013-2017. Rather than answer direct questions, Haines reprimanded JAG investigators for “violating constitutional oaths” and waging “illegal war” against the democratically elected government of the United States.

“We know what we need to know, Mrs. Haines—that’s why you’re here. I was hoping you’d have an epiphany and tell the truth,” a JAG investigator replied.

“Truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination,” she said.

According to our source, Haines’ evasiveness bored the investigators. She spoke circuitously, answering questions with questions and nonsensical doublespeak.

The investigators, he added, had hoped to glean from her the current location of Barack Hussein Obama, whom JAG officials say has citizenship in six non-extradition countries and enters the United States only when necessary, to mitigate risk of capture.

“They didn’t ask her directly because they knew she’d spew bullcrap,” our source said.

Haines is scheduled to square off against Vice Adm. Darse E. Crandall on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.

Notify of
guest

WOW! Avril Lavigne really looks like shit in that photo.
Adrenochrome must be really hard to come by nowadays.

😉

Hal Brown

Her left ear is lower than her right ear. She is always in a left bank.

Probably fucks sand niggers from Nablus, too.

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on:-

as

as

as

[ JOIN US]

Since I started with my online business I earn $90 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

asa

Gary Cooper

You NEED A 90$ F/ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titties

asas

ssa

Shut up, Buck!!

How did you get your own poll?

The DNC bribed him for me.

BJ EDWARDS

That kind of take is not necessary, even if it’s true.

Tienes razón

Patriot

She could be a man. The cabal likes to change sex and put women in charge because they like everything against and opposite of the one true God that formed, made and created the heavens and earth. They even like to put women in charge rather than men.

And men are always SO Godly aren’t they? Hitler, Soros, Stalin, Mao….all women….

dan

how about Margaret Sanger, one evil bitch, has made it possible to kill more human beings on earth than anyone before they can even talk or walk. Eve didn’t do us any favors either. !

word. fuck that jew

dkangal

Julie, your wrong, again.

MAGA CountryBabe

LOL, Hillary, Huma, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Loretta Lynch,Valerie Jarette,Ghislane Maxwell, AOC, Nancy Pelosi AND ON AND ON AND ON…..

Sid

How about Killary, Pelosi, Feinstein, Kamala, ilhan omar, whitmer, Dana Nessel, Stacey Abrams?

Oliver Wendell Douglass

ARE YOU MAKING A PUBLIC STATEMENT YOU ARE A TRIED AND TRUE LESBIAN JAN? I MEAN IT’S ALRIGHT AND EVERYTHING..

Isn’t Fauci Mother Teresa?

snoopy

All the people they have been putting in power are men dressing up like a woman.
The Democrats don’t really like woman or they wouldn’t be destroying woman’s sports by letting men compete in them. They are trying to get all little boys to pretend to be a woman, but they don’t really care about woman, just a political football.

If they like woman so much why not put Harris in charge and say Joe is unable to be president. Harris and the senate can issue a statement that Joe is incapable of running the office of president. Then either Harris or Nancy would be next in line yet they are not trying to remove Old Joe.

Woman like Hillery Clinton, they didn’t put in power nor did they really want her, but had no other options at the time.
If they had liked woman so much they would have put a woman in power instead of Obama since that was a good year to get a Democrat elected.

Deep state is weak as fuck. couldn’t even get hillary in despite loads of cheating. ffs

Claire

She does look like a man. Of some sort.

GLADALLOVER

Rather manly looking & also evil as hell looking too!

Mondexmomma

the illuminati hate women. That is a fact…goes back 100s of years…..fact when people were ignorant women bled and lived.. I know,, sounds do stupid but put your mind set to primitive. Look at the Bible and the holy trinity all male. God is MORE than male. Look at nature around us. So much more to why women have been place below a man. Look to the illuminati and their belief systems how they have distorted every other system. They hate women. Women are only their pleasure tools.

Charlotte Cain

Agree read her/his wikipage

I thought the owner of the twat was the one in charge?

Patriot

JAG should give her a date rape drug that makes her talk to reveal Barry Soetoro location. Soetoro is probably hiding with other deep state scum

Sounds like you’re ok with rape

projection?

You’re gay?

give her scopolamine

Infantryman

Somehow, I was under the impression that barry what’s-his-name had been shot in the back of the head. While incarcerated, he was discovered with a sat phone, and that was his end. So how is he still the fuck alive? Major disappointment hearing that he’s alive.

Boss Lady

I think he’s dead. That narcissistic psychopath couldn’t stay out of the public view this long, his arrogance thrives on people’s attention and worsh of him. So the fact that we never really see him, only hear about it, tells me he’s long gone.

Was under that impression as well. I thought they both allegedly suffered the same fate. Back of head shots at Gitmo.

GLADALLOVER

Except Big Mike, “Michelle My Belle” got that heart stopping 3 drug cocktail & Barako Insane got a couple of very accurately placed Metal Jackets in that very warped brain of his!

I heard they were in Greenland both of them! From Gene Decode. A few months back.

snoopy

Maybe her boytoy was right handed and grabed her by the ears a lot.

She looks like an emaciated rat who has been starved in a cage for cheese. Her sentence should be to be gang-banged in a nasty state prison by negro inmates until she succumbs to HIV+. Of course, in her mind, this wouldn’t be punishment, but an Islamic reward in paradise.

dan

she – he would like that too much.

you are on fire. keep going!

It’s not every day I’m the subject of discussion here ———————–>

Mr Bill

It is lately! ———————>

DaveB

“Truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.”:
The religious doctrine of the society of pathological liars!

That was actually funny. Truth is also what GOOD people do.

So mb isn’t good? 😂

It’s an XY chromosome person. Didn’t pretty up like some do.

Her selection of clothes by J. Crew were SO Bad! And I didn’t know she was a man until 19’!! That one video of them getting out of somewhere quick and her balls were jumping down those steps!! You could even see the head!!! So freaking Gross!!

It’s awesome though

If it looks like shit, it is shit!

Wow way to steal my joke from the previous article 🙄

Last edited 12 days ago by Biggs

His band probably plays only cover songs too. Dudes a thief

PatriotGal

She actually looks like a guy!

YLK

Haines CONVICTED today?

Who were the victims?

Last edited 8 days ago by YLK
snoopy

Not sure she was a huge Adrenochrome user, I think she is just another bitter, hateful, nasty killer “assassin of inocent people for the democrats.
I did knowtice that her trial was like 6 days ago and we have heard nothing. Maybe she is on vacation and the trial was postponed.

Not surprised that she refused to give up anything about Deep State Dark Lord Obama’s location. I’ve read the teachings of traditional Kenyan voodoo include a number of powerful mind control spells.

Hal Brown

Any idea what the ear rings represent?

george friend

It represents one dead bitch.

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

That her ears are ugly as fuck

dan

she-he is ugly as fuck, you thats a weezle of a man.

Her ears stick out as far as Obamas!

Only4uandme

Bad taste for one thing.

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

the more you post this the more other posters perceive your desperation. Just accept your loss. It does wonders!

Perhaps she’s experienced the halfrican’s licorice stick. Then again, probably not. Barack Hussein swings the other way: He’s into men, like Larry Sinclair and Big Mike.

Good place for a case of monkey pox. In his case monkey would be the right description.

dan

what do you think this THING is? it’s a tranny.

eww!

Big Mike used to beat him!! He hated it! They hide bruises easy! But she would clock him good! He’s a weasel!! She is strong and tuff!!

jimbo

That’s nice, except Barry Osama is Indonesian, contrary to popular belief.

Son of Frank Marshall Davis. He still has monkey ears

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

The halfrican is half-nigger, half-white trash. His step-father, Sooie-Toro, is the Slope connection to that enormous shithole Mooselum-Asian nation.

And part Canadian

That’s what Shitcongo PD calls them.

halfrican! genius! hahahaha lol

He is NOT. One of his mother’s husband was. You are beyond uninformed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

malformed then?

LeeLee

BO Sr. was just a stand-in for the real father, Malcolm Little. Don’t fall for the BS narrative

He’s Mexican

mexi’cant

No way dude. Indonesia doesn’t exist, that whole “country” is a total hoax.

false flag

it’s not real bro

Has jag tried looking on dantooine?

get that pole out of your colon bizzle

““I barely know Obama and had no part in any murders. What’s next? Let me guess, torture,” she said.
“Truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination,” she said.”

YOU WILL BE FRYING IN HELL, LADY.

This is going to be juicy! Thanks, Michael! Please keep us posted!

jimbo

This story certainly exhibits plenty of imagination lol

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

sHe mixed up our tactics with his/her side’s……We don’t “torture.” Cheney did…oh wait….he is on the other side.

Diana Paris

Adm. Crandall will slice her to shreds

With what? His “witty comments”?

certainly not yours!

Good. Wipe this ugly cunt off the planet.

It’s not real bro

Lucky Star

U did try her pussy that’s why you said is a not a real pussy. It’s too dry since hers did not produce the lubricant anymore after menopause? Or u need to use external lubricant to push your dick into it (pus*y or a**hole?)

Frisbee The Cat

Or maybe it’s a ‘dry socket’.

I use sandpaper and a knife for lubricunt. Especially on tight chinks.

Lucky Star

Tight is better than white women man-hole. Have u tried Thai trans? Prettier than real women and Their dicks are bigger than yours and strong like a steel. Unlike white man dicks..too soft regardless the sizes.

Last edited 11 days ago by Lucky Star

Are Pelosi’s tits?

We need more slating.
So to speak.

MB’s an excellent writer. So is Tedless, his faithful assistant and webmeister.

Thanks! Wait until you hear the TED Talk I’ve got in store for the community next week!

Oliver Wendell Douglass

😂👍🙏

Oliver Wendell Douglass

I still would not use your vocabulary to be nominated for anything.

But I am super proud you were recognized as someone special, golly good sir .. 😂👍

DaveE

I assume by “slating” you mean “scheduling” of executions and I fully concur. I’d go one step further and interpret “slating” as in “stoning” – the preferred Old Testament (Hebrew / Israelite) method of execution.

Death by ‘stoning” (or slating) would be fitting for this hideous Sayan / concubine.

As much as I DISLIKE the Deep State, Obama, and what these folks have done to folks and our country and if found guilty by the military tribunal of the crimes they have been charged with would have not problem with the executions, I DETEST and oppose the fantasies of those licking their lips at the torture we could impose upon them while removing them from society. I favor doing it as expeditiously and as painlessly as possible (even though they deserve worse), lest we become as inherently EVIL as those we are seeking to remove. They are DYSFUNCTIONAL units, incapable of being rehabilitated.

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

I thought you were earning 130 dollars an hour. Now it’s dropped.
Rubbish investment

Last edited 12 days ago by Barry Williamz

April Hines, the evasive nigger’s nigger (she worked for Obama), who was “only following orders,” used circuitous nonsensical doublespeak because “truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.”

Public servant or private tyrant? Too bad they won’t torture her before hanging her.

As for Obama’s whereabouts – they’re well-known: He’s in the WH basement sucking off Big Mike while telling Zhou Biden what to do and say.

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

I thought he was hanging out in Biden’s basement.

Chris

Imagine her head with a .223 hole in it. 🙂

7.62 would be better.

12.7mm

Only4uandme

I already did.

Kaddleman

August 10 =Time for the lead pill

Dothemath

The sooner the better. Thank you for all you do in bringing us this information. Provides enormous peace of mind to know this process is going forward.

Finally another tribunal😛time to get on with executing all of these wastes

Jan can masterbate!

well, you constantly pine for donations!

Bill Harrill

Guess she will be wearing the Alcatraz ascot in a few days.

Nope it’s now a bullet to the head.

Daniel

GET THEM ALL ADMIRAL!! Keep up the good work. If you get tired call me, I’ll pinch hit for you. This TRAITOR doesn’t need to waste our time with a tribunal, “STRAIGHT TO THE WALL, FOR ALL TRAITORS!”

Loosebucket

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

One bullet.. one traitor!! Forget the faux trial!

No! That would make us exactly like them. Not a good plan.

Who needs the constitution? Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

not you in a chinese communist slave camp forced to type away 24 hours a day!

Did you ever figure out what the L in LAN means? You keep holding it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good comeback!

😭😭😭😭😭😭

I guess you didn’t

Paul

Sometimes, jan, Good men have to step up and do un-savory acts to those who’s very being threaten the safety and fabric of a society. Weak minded peasants with no spine are not tasked with this action, as they are followers, not leaders, they only reap the freedoms hard won by Men with Balls.

Phinehas

“…whose very being threatens….” (Hope this double adjustment doesn’t damage your danglers.)

Perhaps in form, but not in content.

Only4uandme

Michael, I thought the hits were going to come faster after your return from Alaska. 🤔

I am sure he is doing all he can. If it’s not good enough for you, go elsewhere or do your own info-site and show him how it’s done.

Only4uandme

That wasn’t a criticism 😏.
Merely asking if the military has changed direction sense he posted that. Who are you? Director of comments? Thought police?
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Last edited 12 days ago by Only4uandme

I’m sure he still comes fast

almost as fast as you cum when you see trump!

That is a fat ass though 😭

“Democratically Elected Government of The United States”, my ass.

Dr John

Torture often brings resentment and lies, not always the truth. It takes time and is often tedious and boring. Sodium thiopental, however, is very effective in most cases. It has a side effect which can cause death. Sounds like a win/win in either way.

Obama didn’t do it? Ask Big Mike, he will tell you Obama did it all the time. Obama was probably screaming I have been rear ended all the time. Come to find out he was not in a car car accident, but bragging about his encounter with Big Mike.
But “Obama didn’t do it.”

If you say Obama was not behind anything, again ask Big Mike. He will tell you he was in arrears all the time.

I say the PIKE for both of them, a fitting end to their corruption.

Hello

Frisbee The Cat

I heard Oboogers auto insurance was canceled for him getting rear ended way too many times.

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Why are you talking about butt-fucking Dr. John!

My comments are being dumped! Did MB hire towelhead censors from Shitter and Fuckbook?

Never mind. They reappeared. Must be something about that refresh button.

Last edited 12 days ago by buck fiden

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

They can’t do that to you! You are my favorite!

Awww. Thanks!

wow! you actually care?

Fuck yeah! If my comments aren’t even given the chance of being seen, why bother?

“The Truth is just an excuse for a Lack of Imagination “,
Boy I am looking forward to the Tribunal,
The TRUTH is FACING
The Firing Squad

The ugliest woman I think I’ve ever seen.

Last edited 12 days ago by Gregg Nickens

What we are seeing is a Transexual…
The transition failed
Oh well..
Maybe the Firing SQUAD will fix the “mistake”

Have you ever seen Jackie Moms Mabley?

you clearly have not seen Biggs! just imagine a short chinese communist cis female afflicted with a lisp and a limp.

Lucky Star

How tall u are? 3 ft 11″? If so your pussy is small then

Mr Bill

Even beats Alice Cooper!

Lorinda

HAHAHAHA 😀 Haines reprimanded JAG investigators for “violating constitutional oaths” and waging “illegal war” against the democratically elected government of the United States.

That is because Haines is delusional . , Transitional, or is in withdrawal
From lack of adrenochrome.
Another few days before the tribunal, Haines will

“adjust”. Or
spout off about some nonsense during the Trial,
be convicted of murder and treason
Then be sentenced to DEATH
Face the Firing Squad..
.all the while lecturing with That BIG MOUTH !
Then Bang !

Daniel

MB, plz execute GN or report him to Admiral Crandall for tribunal, people are not reading all the comments, because they are sick of his nonsense! EXECUTE!!

The real Gregg Nickens is an awesome commenter and often he has information of value to share here.

Oliver Wendell Douglass

I concur

Absolutely

That’s not GN spouting off that work-from-home stuff. That is a hacker pretending to be GN, because GN has not done that. Look at the difference in GN’s avatar and the one spouting off the work-from-home scam. GN is NOT the one spouting off.

And a week later, the ‘administrator(s)’ of this channel STILL can’t block the intruder? WOW!

angry-disabled-geezer

One look at this thing makes me deeply thankful, I found a wonderful soul-mate, one whose face does not reflect a deep evil. Perhaps crime is reflected in countenance.

Wayne Hatton

Another wicked cabal yid.

still a piker

Good update. Thank you so much. Wow scumbag!

Lmao drink some water

drink some urine from a vaxxed idiot!

Thirsty af

golden showers are your thing? ok

and for one, too. The first one, likely.

TruePatriotUSA

If she’s the DNI Director she knows obama. She is lying to her teeth but she’s not gonna fool anyone.

ExecuteThatHCTIB!

Last edited 12 days ago by TruePatriotUSA
Sandy Thomas

Is DNI yet a new agency? Or is it Defense IA or what he said ‘National IA’?
Defense National Intelligence?

TruePatriotUSA

She knows obama! She is lying.

Hoser

I have an extra 9mm round to donate to the cause. You’re welcome

12.7mm

Anyone else catch trump’s toupee? I’m sure he wore it to distract from his diaper

you know the dimensions of trump’s ass and now his head? bromance!

Thirsty Jill! Your thirsty ass is still following me around like a lost dog. Where’s your poor buddy thirsty earl?

stay tuned!

Bring forsaken to the party

So I post as multiple accounts yet it is unbelievable I post as Ted and Biggs?

only i believe you, jill. post away mb. i mean jill

bring back b0fa for a day. let me post then ban me again

All good, the US military is dealing with the trash as needed. I did get a kick out her comment, “Truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.” Others have said it, too, and shows her contempt for the rule of law and the American Republic. Reading her wikipedia page confirms that Avril Haines is a deep stater, through and through. Looking forward to justice being served.

P.S. Gotta love those iron cross earrings, which must be quite fashionable in High Nazi circles.

TruePatriotUSA

JustHangHer….Now!

She looks like a washed up hippie from the ‘60s and trying to stay relevant. Hang the cumb dunt, stat.

We need a new poll

why did the last one get lost in your ass? Don’t think buck fiden is most prolific. most creative SN though. most prolific writer on RRN?

JULIE! She is the one writing for julie, j bill, ted, biggs, forsaken, jill, zee, ffs

Frisbee The Cat

Hey Julie, write one for me too! Uh, not the #(pound) Me Too one…

What were the final results? Seemed a little bad last I checked

can it be anything other than bad if it saw your colon?

Patriots are no longer with trump. Smh

good comeback!