CDC Pushes for Hybrid “CovidPox” Vaccine

The mainstream media’s vitriol of President Donald J. Trump has of late supplanted its second favorite topic, trying to scare shitless the people who still believe Covid-19 is a threat to the nation. But absence of media coverage hasn’t stopped the CDC’s vile director, Rochelle Walensky, from pushing forth a new agenda that could sicken or kill even more millions of gullible Americans—she has advocated for the creation of a “CovidPox” vaccine, a hybrid drug that, she says, will inoculate citizens against both emerging strains of Covid and Monkeypox.

CDC whistleblowers have told Real Raw News that Walensky, ostensibly at the request of HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra, has in recent days held talks with Pfizer and Danish pharmaceutical manufacturer Bavarian Nordic A/S. She had asked them whether they could jointly research the viability of an amalgamized vaccine because “Americans aren’t smart. They like fewer rather than more vaccines.”

At the time of this writing, Bavarian Nordic is the only company with an FDA approved Monkeypox vaccine, which is a modified version of the smallpox vaccine developed in 1796. Between 1963-1968, millions of American children were vaccinated against smallpox, and in 1980 the sinister WHO declared that the disease had been eradicated from the world. Record keeping of that era was rudimentary at best, and many credible scientists have argued that the smallpox vaccine killed tens of thousands of kids in the United States alone. Believing the disease a remnant of the past, the WHO in 1981 encouraged manufacturers to declare a moratorium on further research.

That is until recently. Bavarian Nordic is redesigning the Monkeypox shot to mimic pharmacological actions of Pfizer and Moderna’s clot shots. In other words, once completed and approved, it will flood the human body with mRNA spike proteins.

When Walensky learned of Bavarian Nordic’s initiative, she eagerly made a proposal.

“Rochelle was positively giddy with excitement,” a CDC source said. “It struck her that Americans would be more receptive to a hybrid vaccine as opposed to getting individual Monkeypox and Covid shots and boosters. She’s upset only 30% of adults are getting regular Covid boosters. She argues that Monkeypox has transcended being a gay disease—that it now threatens everyone. She thinks Americans will line up in droves to get a shot that protects against both.”

Pfizer’s Response

Sources privy to Walensky’s conversations with Pfizer Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer Seng H. Chang told RRN that Pfizer adamantly rejected the idea of collaborating with another pharmaceutical company, citing ethical and monetary concerns. Chang told Walensky that Pfizer was on the verge of completing its own Monkeypox vaccine and would be starting clinical trials within 90 days. With time and funding, Chang said, Pfizer could produce a hybrid mRNA vaccine inhouse, without the competitive bickering that happens often when two or more companies are forced to team up. He cited Pfizer’s “Covid successes” as proof that Pfizer stood ready to combat “the Monkeypox epidemic.”

Bavarian Nordic’s Response

Bavarian Nordic CEO Paul Chaplin, who has proclaimed mRNA vaccines “the future of modern medicine,” was positively ecstatic at Walensky’s proposal. He said he would be honored to work alongside a large, more prominent manufacturer to end the “Covid-19 and Monkeypox threat to civilization.” Over several telephone calls, Chaplin assured Walensky that his smaller and fiscally diminutive company would devote the entirety of its resources towards making the hybrid vaccine a reality, adding that Bavarian Nordic’s mRNA recombinant Monkeypox shot was scheduled to begin Phase I clinical trials in September.

The Moderna Unknown

If Pfizer stands firm in its refusal, the CDC can still approach Moderna, a French pharmaceutical conglomerate that has a history of partnerships with both domestic and foreign competitors. Real Raw News’ CDC sources could neither confirm nor deny whether Walensky had already spoken to Moderna CEO Stephen Bancel.

The Overall Picture

Pfizer and Moderna’s mRNA clot shots have killed more people than they have protected from a non-existent disease. The vaccines and boosters have sickened, maimed, or killed hundreds of thousands of citizens, and the elderly have taken the heaviest toll. The so-called vaccines have caused countless spontaneous heart attacks, sudden respiratory collapse, and permanent paralysis. The long-term effect of getting multiple shots and boosters is still hypothetical, but doesn’t look good for those who can’t wait to get the next dose. Until last week, the CDC’s website claimed that spike proteins stayed in the body for a brief time, maybe weeks. It has now removed that disclaimer. If one mRNA shot is obliterating the lives of millions, imagine what an immediate double dose might do.

The CDC is the disease. Trump is the cure… 🙂

Lady Hermann

Agree but ‘The People” are the cure.

I am making $94/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $24 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the

accompanying site—— https://www.hugepay8.com

as

as

gtreat

HTML

I am profiting (400$ to 500$/hr )online from my workstation. A month ago I GOT cheque of about 30k$, this online work is basic and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. By then this work opportunity is fbegin your work….★★

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Lol I love how MB said a few days ago that he’s “doing all he can” about the spam bots, when he clearly hasn’t done anything at all because this same account is still running completely rampant with this shit 🙃

For some odd reason censoring these creeps is NOT his top priority. Suggestion: Stop coming here if you despise the site and how it’s managed so….oh wait….then you wouldn’t get your troll check.

Who said I despise the site? Very much the opposite, I get loads of entertainment here 🙂

hallo

Debate Judge

Because we cannot get to our profile and change our passwords, I got a Databreach notification email with my username here at the site, my email address, my IP address, my password hash, my password and this message:

Mohammad Butt and Sonia Poulton were warned about these site issues 2 years ago, and promptly ignored the disclosure. They only care about the publicity and money made from this platform and nothing more. It’s highly likely that they don’t even believe in the stuff they say anymore, but it’s too profitable to give up the lie.

I don’t care what your politics are; whether you perceive the WEF or NWO as a threat or not. I advise you to not use BrandNewTube and instead switch to another platform that actually cares about it’s users.

Fun fact: BrandNewTube is not a censorship-resistant platform. We have accounted for over 1300 banned words, and many users banned on flimsy grounds.

[1] A “hash” is a one way, irreversible set length string comprised of an original set of text. It is typically used to ensure you cannot retrieve your plaintext password in the event of a breach.

However, BrandNewTube used an insufficient algorithm, SHA-1, which made it easy to “crack” many of the hashes and retrieve the original text.

Uh I guess you haven’t noticed but this site doesn’t use passwords, buddy. Just screename and email address.

IsThisFairUse2

Well, at least I got the PLANET LOCKDOWN documentary and Eric Clapton’s ‘jab story’ off BrandNewTube before they went down (for good?).

[ JOIN US ]

I get paid more than $120 to $350 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000 from this without having online working skills .

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Nobodi

I will gladly click on your link if you pay me $24,000.00 USD /minute.

It obvious the aim is to disrupt the discussion board rather than get you to click on the link.

gina

Gee mate you must be good at your job , you keep getting a pay rise, when in fact you should be getting a D.C.M

Judy

Please stop repeating. The few minutes I have to read real raw news would be better if I didn’t have to see you repeat every other post.

No doubt a commiecrat sent to disrupt.

as

[ JOIN US ]

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

[ JOIN US ]

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

VERT

SDEW

ASD

[ JOIN US ]

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

ASW

my neighbor’s mother gets $81 every hour on the laptop, she has been out of a job for ten months and the previous month her pay check was $13429 just working from home for three hours per day…
Go here to this:>>>

as

[ JOIN US ]

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

I am able to create $88/h to complete few jobs on home computer. I’ve never thought that it’s even achievable but my closest mate earning $25k only within five weeks simply working this leading project & she had convinced me to join…Discover extra details by
going following link… http://Www.NetJob1.com

HELLO

Great one

GOOD

as

Hello

Robert Gregory Boensch

Your only Savior is looking at you in the Mirror.
+++
Robert Gregory Boensch

GOOD

Nice one

hallo

GOOD

hello

Hye

Cynthia

But, “We the People” legally voted in Donald Trump to serve that said, “We the People.” Trump (we) ARE the cure.

Patriot

When are all of these sick people going to get rounded up for crimes against humanity. We know who these people are and what they are doing and probably their current location so why doesn’t the military take them out and destroy the labs that manufacture evil? The white hats have all the information according to what Q has stated. If so then why not take action and round them all up? Let’s end this madness!

got to wake as many people up as possible first. First… they are ALL IN A COMA. Let the dead bury the dead.

Patriot

We have already tried to wake up people. The people that haven’t woken up by now need to see the truth physically feel the pain. I keep on hearing that the economy has to collapse first before this nightmare gets shown to the world. I’m ready for it. Lets see the rim wall of the storm because I’m ready to resume life but God said that the world will wax worse and worse till Jesus Christ returns. I still see a rainbow so Jesus Christ hasn’t returned. I’m not sure when he will but it seems like that might happen soon. On the other hand, if the white hats win than we will see peace for many years to come. Probably 40 or 400 years. Luke 9:60.

hmmmm…….
…so we just need to be patient and wait for “soon” while ‘they’ continue to collapse the economy, destroy what is left of the nation and the world, build it back better into the NWO with a military force that ‘they’ think can take on and defeat the return you spoke of, He proves them wrong, and then we can beat our keyboards into plowshares, right?

ET Phone Home

The church has not taught its people how to fight against our enemy, just how to sit on our neatly folded rapture rugs waiting for Jesus to come get us. We must co partner with God to fight this battle. Stand up and fight, warrior.

Madeline

Indeed.

Madeline

1000 years. It’s in the book of Revelation.

Tracy Reinert

I think that the idea has been to make sure they dig a hole they are never getting out of. Then.

What if….
…..all your life you were lulled by the powers that shouldn’t be into believing that ‘they’ were protecting you and would continue to protect you all your days? And that ‘they’ would eliminate all evil, corruption, etc. from the world, or at least your country? And when you started to realize ‘they’ weren’t the good guys ‘they’ said ‘they’ were, ‘they’ created another letter agency that was mysterious and hidden in the interweb and would promise to secretly continue to protect you from all evil, but this letter agency would only have one letter. Would you ‘trust the plan’? Would you trust the myth of the good guys, or ‘white hats’? Would you continue to trust ‘them’ instead of doing what you were put here to do in the first place? Or would you just rant about how ‘they’ weren’t getting done what ‘they’ promised to do, just like the original group of politicians, because ‘they’ are still ‘they’?

Madeline

In order to assist the Q team, we must first process our own darkness. If everyone were to do that, the Q team would have a much easier job. We must look inside ourselves and see where we do evil and are evil, and work to rid ourselves of that. That is how we raise the overall vibration of the planet. We must become Custodians of the Light and assist Jesus and our Heavenly Father to do their job.
By the way, Jesus isn’t this meek mild figure that we’ve been led to believe. He’s a total Ninja in the inner worlds. When He comes looking for evil, evil had better get out of His way.

My Heavenly Father has given me the desires of my heart, and the foremost of those desires is for Truth, which includes recognizing darkness and lies, and recognizing His voice when I hear it…and when I don’t. My Father has tasked me with several tasks, but assisting some esoteric q team is not one of them, nor is ‘processing darkness’. I also have not been tasked with listening to this one who is transformed into an angel of light. (2Corinthians 11:13-15) I also have not been tasked with changing the frequency of my Father’s creation. My Father has no need of my custodial assistance to do His job for He is omnipotent.
By the way, if you look up the definition of ninja, you will realize this does not fit at all the Son, the Word, the One slain before the foundation of the world, the One who spoke creation into existence, and the One who will slay the wicked with the breath of His lips. Also, the All-Knowing One does not need to look for evil or anything else, He has always known exactly where everything is…..and as far as evil getting out of His way, it will cease to exist by His very presence!

Last edited 1 month ago by question everything

What if, that esoteric one letter agency(I know who it is) is divinely inspired/ guided, as prophesied by the late K. Clement. Imho, my trust in the agency is only second to my trust in God who is above all. Blessings,

“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ[or of Christ]; and shall deceive many.” Matthew 24:4-5
Those were the first words out of His mouth when asked about these last days. My trust is in the Word of Him who is the Word. We are also warned of many false prophets, who tell people what they want to hear. Throughout biblical history, there has always been many more false prophets than true ones. The true prophets of scripture mostly told people what they didn’t want to hear, for instance, repentance and obedience was the only thing that would curb the wrath or stop the judgement of God. People these days want their ears tickled with greasy grace, that they can sin all they want because the law was nailed to the cross(the same law He promised to write on the hearts of his people), and this anointed trump will set them free from their enemies, and restore the promised land of america.
I understand that you don’t agree with me, and that’s okay. Just be careful with discernment levels beyond 100% when choosing the humans that you praise, let alone, deify.

Stroopwafel

Trump’s not doing anything.

going following link… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Oh? He’s exposing the deep state with this bogus raid. I’d say he is doing something.

I’ve thought this could be a clever sting.

Cheyenne

Turn off MSM and get some FACTS from alternative sources. DJT is making daily progress. Just because the lying MSM is not reporting on anything that doesn’t support their agenda, doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

it doesn’t guarantee that it is happening, either….but….”trust the plan”?!

Behind the scenes/curtain might I add. Just because we don’t see obvious action doesn’t mean inaction on our part. That’s how the good military works imho. As Lara Logan puts it, just because Klaus Schwab has the microphone, doesn’t mean they are in control. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Just my two cents worth. Meanwhile, let’s pray w/o ceasing because the Lord hears the cry of the poor and he is above all. Blessings,

God gave us the ability to form perfect human beings; He’s not gonna skimp on our immune systems. 😉

He did give us an awesome immune system, but….”perfect” humans? There has only been one. IMO, ‘perfect humans’ is an oxymoron, at least since Genesis 3.

Last edited 1 month ago by question everything
Evangelina Martinez

Only GOD is the cure and solution. President Trump and us are just conduents and helpers.

Dennis

Actually, the hangman’s noose for all involved is the only cure. We need to see these fuckers all hang. Public hangings on national tv. The world needs to see this.

first again! it’s a miracle!

Oliver Wendell Douglass

The evidence is in

MB posts under several different names.

🏄‍♂️🐷

Sabravesfan is Killin it🤣

A clot shot reaction.

Literally. At this rate he can take over all of us combined in the number of comments made.

At this rate he overcome all of us combined in the number of comments made.

Dude must be loaded! He’s up to $500/hour now!

That you’re still alive.
Winters coming, you may want to move to a much warmer climate.

Lol why?

I don’t think that word means what you think it means….lol

Oliver Wendell Douglass

First again’

I love that!

That is weird that he’s usually first

Qball has got to be MB, he’s the first post like 90% when a new article goes up, and then he’s gone the rest of the time (just like MB)

You are just jealous…
😏

ho really gives two shits about being first? Its childish!

Couldn’t agree more… 🙂

RLJ

This broad is a bigger nutcase than Fraudci, if that’s possible. Bio-weapons don’t cure they kill. I will eagerly donate every clot shot that was supposed to be mine to her. She thinks they work than let them work on her.

going following link… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Tracy Reinert

Knowing what they know, i would like to see them be given what they dish out. Not the saline either.

John .S

CDC is a Private 501-C-4 Tax Exempt Corporation, lacking Executive, Legislative, and Judical force & effect, not having authority over anyone.

Once people understand the CDC operates under fraud via their dot Gov web domain, they will have a better handle on things.

CDC can only recommend, not dictate.

CDC is not a governmental entity in anyway, shape or form.

Mark Twain: “it’s easier to fool people, then convince them they’ve been fooled”.

Peanut gallery hold your comments.

Lol it’s an agency of the HHS dude. The CDC has been around for 76 years, how did they “operate under fraud via their dot Gov web domain” for decades before web domains even existed? 😂

John .S

National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Inc.

DBA, CDC Foundation.

EIN # 58-2106707

Six Concourse Pkwy.
Suite 600
Atlanta GA. 30328.

This is the CDC Foundation, dude. You have CDC Foundation written right there in your comment. It’s not the same entity as the CDC. The CDC is a government agency. The CDC Foundation is an independent nonprofit organization that works in association with the CDC.

You can read all about them and what they do here on their (not .gov) website:

cdcfoundation.org/our-story

John .S

Key: *Inc. [Incorporated] CDC Foundation as DBA umbrella under main *INC.

Can have multiple DBA’s, and domain listings too, hence CDC dot gov.

The anchor is the primary Inc EIN number as the Private Tax Exempt Corporation.

Myself can register a domain name with edu, e.g., Johnny’s School of Hard Knocks edu. [trick/artifice].

cdc.gov/

Holy shit how are you not getting this. Yes there is an Inc. because the CDC Foundation is incorporated. It is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity organization, many of which are incorporated. It was founded in 1995, 49 years after the CDC was established. IT IS NOT THE CDC GOVERNMENT AGENCY. It is a charity organization that works with the CDC to facilitate CDC-related donations and charity work. This shit is so basic dude. You are literally just pointing to the fact that both the agency and the charity org have ‘CDC’ in their names and thinking it’s the ultimate “gotcha”. Do like 5 minutes of actual research, it is painfully clear that they are not the same organization.

John .S

Question is: what you’re not understanding that a ”’Private Corporation”’ cannot be a governmental entity [agency].

Entity structure as Foundation or Organization also Company is irrelevant.

Idiom: lipstick on a pig. The pig [CDC] is Private Corporation, lipstick doesn’t make CDC a government entity [agency], as topic at hand.

Your opening remark: “Lol, it’s an agency of HHS dude”, and I substantiated it’s not an “Agency” whatsoever.

Private non for profit Corporations cannot be an agency.

Last edited 1 month ago by John .S

Oh my God dude, I did not say a private non-profit corporation can be a government agency. It isn’t.

They. Are. Two. Different. Entities.

The Centers for Disease Control and Protection is a government agency.

The CDC Foundation is an incorporated 501(c)(3) that operates separately from the agency. It is not run by the CDC. It is not a part of the CDC. It has its own board of directors and address and everything. It has ‘CDC’ in its name because their charity work is associated with the CDC. That does not make it the same entity.

What you are insisting is like saying “Deer and deer ticks are the same animal because they both have ‘deer’ in the name. Therefore deer are insects, and I have substantiated that deer are not mammals whatsoever.”

Last edited 1 month ago by Biggs
Mondexmomma

CDC is NOT a government agency friend.

John .S

PS: gave notice to the peanut gallery: “hold your comments”.

Oh I know, I just don’t give a shit, you can’t just decide people can’t comment on your nonsense bro 🤷‍♂️

John .S

Hmm, “nonsense” eh.

Myself substantiated claim that CDC is a Private Corporation providing irrefutable clear and convincing fact.

Herein bloggersphere many yelp: wheres the proof, which I provided, CDC Foundation *Inc. along with a EIN number.

CDC is not a ‘authority’ [agency] aka, for profit Political Subdivision, neither as quasi judical entity, they’re nobodies, portraying themselves as governmental, which they’re not, again: Mark Twain.

Last edited 1 month ago by John .S

It’s nonsense because your claim is just plain wrong, my man. The CDC Foundation is not the CDC. They are two legally distinct entities. The CDC is a government agency that is part of the HHS. The CDC Foundation is a nonprofit charity organization that works in association with the CDC. You keep calling it the CDC Foundation yourself dude. It is not the CDC government agency.

Wrong. CDC and WHO and others are no different than any “military weapons contractor” we employ. They are vendors with fancy names.

Your Mole people know that.
Hey, did they create “mole sauce”?

Tracy Reinert

Any law (or mandate or requirement), which violates the Constitution, is null & void.

“CDC can only recommend, not dictate.” “…not having authority over anyone.”
Maybe not ‘authority’, but their power comes from them being able to make ‘recommendations’ to people in authority on whom they have “evidence” obtained from people similar to Epstein/Maxwell.
Peanuts/Snoopy gallery still has freedom of speech endowed by our Creator.

Stroopwafel

Trump’s doing nothing.

I beg to differ. He’s making a mockery of the DOJ and J6 kangaroo court.

Lol no he isn’t

If MB can block $ sign, it can fix the spambot problem.

John .S

Alleged, it’s not a spambot, suspect coming from Deep State skiff (Ft. Irwin) designed to compromise continuity of blog/thread.

We the People are flying over the target, winning the info war, dropping truth upon them.

The so called spambots are disgruntled, inflicting animosity & termoil as relentless form of obstruction & retaliation.

Mr Reynard

Nahh… a .45 hollow point is the cure !

The CDC is the dis-ease…. Operation warp speeds true meaning is the WW military is the cure of ridding that vampiric satanic culture to its final resting place… Hell

Other truthers suggest pedophilia/crime against humanity is the virus with the military being the vaccine. CFP suggests that Walenky may have lost her usefulness as the Director and will be replaced as a proactive move to lessen the blow of the red wave in the midterms. Let us pray, Jesus, in everything we do, help us, Amen. Blessings,

Lillbell

No, God is the cure

Bellanina

No, Sorry you’re wrong! Jesus is the cure!

Stinky Perfume

This started with spreading poison, that was way back in the days like 1500’s-1800’s battles, then pretending some vaccine is a cure, I heard started with polio, that seemed to turn into slow poison starting at birth with those vaccine shots into infants to shorten people’s lifespans. I guess fluoride was to lower the IQ and I don’t see the military doing anything about that also.

Madeline

Trump had better get on with it. Too many people are dying. He has delayed for far too long.

DaveE

CDC stands for “Center for Disease Creation.”

Any further questions?

Sher

Wouldn’t it be nice to hear she is swinging in that gallows of Guantanamo??? Ah the satisfactory feeling for us that lost loved ones to this bs

Thankfully Rochelle Walensky’s face is masked so I don’t have to see her ugly mug.

She’s a He, has a dick & all that guys have. Shes a crossdressing khazarian Tranny.

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Tell us goob, are the transsexual Jews in the room with you right now? 🤔

You’re catching up. Good for you.
Zionists of Israel will be last.

Id love to kick that mf in her balls!

She has an ugly heart, which no mask can cover.

bluestrings

Watching her speak on the tube….she exhibits the most sociopathic characteristics I have ever seen. What a vile evil witch she is.

Very true. Sociopaths believe their own lies are the truth.

She is one of the ” chosen “, so lies , deceit ,obfuscation , betrayal are the tenets of their cult , some call it Judaism.

Jorek

I thought the CDC’s credibility was shot to hell when they recently admitted publicly that they fucked up the “covid response”?
Mind you, they shouldn’t feel too bad, it was a fucking hoax anyway…😂🤣😂🤣

You can fool some of them some of the time,….but
You cant fool them all of the time,….and
They just done plum wore fooled themselves thinking nobody would catch on to their agenda.

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Opps, They forgot about that!

Tell me why the FUCK are any of these businesses open and why HHS and CDC has not been plowed over! Enough of this bullshit! I know the reason.. ..there are so many stupidly arrogant and ignorant fools that have made getting a vaccine a group activity! Will not shed one tear when these idiots die… their own fault! Sure.. they will wake up!

Robert Gregory Boensch

Foreign companies can’t be audited by the US government.
and Most of our elected officials own stock in off shore company’s.
See the Game.
Get elected and you can also join the club and Play.
+++
Robert Gregory Boensch

going following link… http://Www.NetJob1.com

johnny

It’s a racketeering scheme and everyone profiting from it needs to be procecuted under RICO and crimes against humanity.

Ignorance of others should ALWAYS make us shed a tear! I am 72. When I was young we used to TRUST what our doctors and Big Pharma told us. We assumed that the government agencies we were funding were paying attention since they were supposedly SCIENTISTS with more knowledge behind them than we HAD. Now we find out that we were just getting FLEECED!

Nobodi

Yep, and I’ll never understand why so many in your generation refused to question shit. Both my parents, almost a decade older than you are now pushing up daisies. Mom due to a shit ton of cancers from all the fake food, and every prescription imaginable handed down by her butchers (doctors) in white coats…. Dad wasn’t far behind her but thought I was trying to kill him when I was trying to suggest he look at what is happening to people who took the jab (dying) before he took it. He ended up taking it and was in the hospital less than 2 months after….. spent another 4 months or so with all sorts of different freakish organ failures before a heart attack finally took him. Murdered by Pfizer so far as I’m concerned but he willingly participated because he thought he was so much smarter than everyone else, boy he showed me…..sadly.

You were honorable and respected their right to choose. You didn’t abandon them.

My condolences.

Our enemy has always been on a mission to steal, kill, and destroy all of us created in our Creator’s image. I think most of us underestimated his diligence and determination to wipe out all human flesh, but I think also that over the last few years, most of us are starting to catch on that our enemy and his minions are in a 24/7 attack mode, knowing that his time is short. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Hey, what’s bad about that?! I have to wait months to get an appt. at VA, and next year I’ll have the place to myself! 92% of vets took the covid bait and were that gullible, to believe the Covid BS after they sent them to Vietnam and all the other staged and made up phoney baloney wars, but still took the shots. Well I was not one of them…..

Nor was I. They screwed us in 76 with that damn flu shot. My base was completely shut down by noon that day.

SeventhScion7

Wow.

Stinky Perfume

That was the swine flu in 1976. It’s how I learned not to trust a vaccine ever again.

They used a live virus on us.

Damn bro, how depressing is your life that “I believe everyone around me will be dead soon” is like, the thing you are most looking forward to

It’s because not everything you read on the internet is actually real, Bob.

Fuck this evil c*nt. Sorry, but this satanic puke must go.

Don’t care for your LANGUAGE, but I agree with your sentiment.

Maymarie

Sorry but no other word quite describes her/it as well as that one.

No need to apologize for speaking honestly. It’s free speech.

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

The women. and trans men, in government aren’t earning any respect from the tax payers….we employers. There is no benefit for Americans to keep this soap opera going. Could there possibly be an elimination of Washington, DC. We need representatives of the Constitution working in an American enclave instead of investors and killers who represent the banksters.

Joseph Swanton

Let’s not forget who opened the door to Hell on Earth! TRUMP, D.J.!

Bev Kungl

That door has been opened for many years…the satanic globalists/Deep state had this all planned for a long time and chose to act on it now.

The door to hell was opened as soon as Eve was deceived by the serpent. God has been trying to make a way back for us ever since. Then He send Jesus to satisfy the bill for the sin we couldn’t pay. Didn’t do much good, though, as people were created with free will, and they will always take what seems to be apparent and worldly over what will give them the greater advantage in the unseen.

mtiedel

Somebody PLEASE kill him!.

IsThisFairUse2

Relax, it’s a bot sent here by a helper working for the paymasters. It appears to be simply scanning for posts with 10(?) upvotes or more and replying to them with the spam for the (clueless) suckers to fall for unfortunately. It’s a numbers game just like push-based ‘shotgun approach’ (online) advertising which ultimately wastes time and resources. Online search engines, phonebooks, and word-of-mouth is all the advertising that is REALLY needed. The paymasters are responsible for the creation/adoption of the wasteful push-based, psychological trickery driven, advertising model.

To find out more about the paymasters, their (paid) trolls, and how to deal with said trolls, see this post for more details.

https ://realrawnews.com/2022/08/jag-to-resume-hangings/#comment-316336

God has been trying….”
The Omnipotent One made a Way! He isn’t “trying to”. He made the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and few there be that find that narrow Way because they refuse to search it out, they love their sin too much, but if you seek the Truth you will find it! The ones who find it are rare, few, and very precious to Him.

Speaking of sin, do you know what sin is? “Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.” 1 John 3:4
Come, let us reason…
Consider carefully if the Savior came teaching repentance(turning from sin), or did He teach lawlessness because He paid the fine for our crimes against the law? If someone pays for your fines does that make you free to break the law or does it just set you free from the penalty of your crimes?
Have you considered that the sinless one followed the law perfectly, and in so doing, set an example for us, his disciples?
God’s perfect law (“The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.” Psalm 19:7) was not nailed to the cross, but the law of sin and death, in other words, the penalty or fine for our lawlessness that we must repent from.

Last edited 1 month ago by question everything

Would God promise to write something on your heart that he has ‘done away with’?

Joseph Swanton

The Door was merely ajar, with globalist cowards peering through, waiting for their inspiration! Trump gave them that push, on behalf of his Rothschild handlers. Wake up!

Try Dr. Fauci, he’s the better candidate dumb ass. You wont manipulate anybody here, so go piss up a rainbow.

They’re called casinos.

Easy come, easy go.

Now fly to Vegas and bet it all on Red 32.

IsThisFairUse2

Reminds me of a story I saw somewhere (online?). A guy went to Vegas with 2 suitcases. One of them was filled with cash–$700k if I remember right–and bet it on a roulette wheel spin. He won and filled the empty suitcase with his winnings and left.

BONUS

The numbers 1 to 36 on a roulette wheel sum up to 666

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Friedrich_Gauss

as a schoolboy, figured it out for 1-100 quickly like this:

(36 x (36 + 1)) / 2 =
(36 x 37) / 2 =
18 x 37 =
370 + 296 =

The casinos put 0 and 00 on their roulette wheels to prevent people from winning at roulette using this

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

If they don’t cheat and ‘rig’ the roulette wheels in their favor. However a long streak of the same color coming up on a (fair) roulette wheel has happened.

https ://www.roulettephysics.com/what-is-the-longest-streak-of-one-color-in-roulette/

OKay, WTF have you done to save a tons of people from the Jab. Unless you are someone working with the likes of Steve Kirsch or Robert Malone, then the answerer is nothing. You’re just a typical hypocrite attacking from the side, but doing nothing yourself. DJT tried introducing 2 natural solutions being shouted down. The 2 guys I’ve mentioned have gotten tons of data that can ONLY be disputed with BS.

Add-on:
I do think it’s time to kill these people, as in all-out war (it is). There is no time for thousands of tribunals. Just breach their critical areas and kill them all..Every.Last.One.

Ok Timey, grab your gun bro

going following link… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Eat shit.

Up yours troll.

Melissa

Of all the negative (false) things said about Trump, that is the most retarded one yet, you DS Tool.

johnny

DJT just open our fucking eyes to what has been going on for many years.
If people don’t believe its been planned by those evil satanic fucks. 1980 was when the George guide stones appeared. A year or so latter 1981 a scify novel by dean Kuntzs call “the eyes of darkness” about a bio weapon called wuhan400 same MO. Flu like symptoms as cv19
The year “wait for it”….2020….
And a Tv series 2006 “the dead zone”
Season 2 episode 12 “the plague”
Same MO bat flu or bat shit who knows. The cure HCQ. People pull your heads out of your ass. Quit blaming Donald John Trump. It’s been in your face all the time. This system we have was created after the civil war and just keeps fucking us. We don’t have the government we’re suppose to have.

If the White Hats really existed all these people would all be sleeping with the fishes. Since the White Hats don’t exist these criminals are free to do what they want. This includes Marine General Berger this site loves to extoll. He’s as guilty as any of these criminals and traitors. If General Berger was such a patriot how could he allow thousands of his best Marines and pilot be drummed out of the Marine Corp for refusing the worthless bioweapon jab? He is as guilty as the rest of them and deserves the same fate.

Robert Gregory Boensch

Marine General Berger.
Please come and visit me.
I know you have a very hard job.
And most can’t see or understand.
This action has been in the making for 1,000 of years.
And We all need To be Giving you and your team Support and prayers.
Each of us own part of this problem in this country and world.
every time we see something happen bad against our neighbor.
and just look the other way.
We let this problem get bigger and need to step in and never let it happen again
+++
Robert Gregory Boensch

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Don’t count on Berger for squat. He’s compromised.

SeventhScion7

Awwwwh Earl, say that isn’t so……

SeventhScion7

Thank you Robert Gregory Boensch!

The “PLAN” WE HAVE NOT SEEN AND ARE TO TRUST BLOWS! I am a huge Trump supporter, but he has a lot to answer for in the death jab and for allowing this REAL MOVIE EXPERIENCE to go as far as it has. I know he took Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin and I know he “rushed” the death jab out to reveal their mandatory death jab plan. However, many are very dead and maimed (many kids/young adults) and many more to come!! Yes, Americans are stupid in general and are essentially Sheeple, but this war we don’t know we are in or are not allowed to fight will be a problem as well! What…???… let’s go to the polls to throw out the black hats… can’t as elections still a problem. And to finish off this outstanding and we’ll thought out “plan”, we have been waiting for an EBS that has not arrived as it failed numerous times for the white hats! THIS PLAN HAS CAUSED MORE CONFUSION THAN A MOUSE AT A BURLESQUE SHOW ( Forghorn Leghorn)
We are so close to just one move by these new faux IRS agents with weapons to ignite a civil war with no end! Millions are pissed and are awaiting a matching order. He’ll, I’m ready for mine!! You?

I’m in 100% agreement, Bob. Trump’s definitely got some ‘splainin’ to do on continuing to employ Fauci and Scarf, too.

WatchfulOne

Here is Trump’s Truth social addy. Why don’t you join and unload on him your questions ? He may well answer.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

SeventhScion7

Excellent suggestion @WatchfulOne.

Trenton Rizza

You bring up some good points Dave. We need to think, analyze, pray and use common sense.

going following link… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Ruby

These psychopath leftists just love trying to control & destroy people! We must stop this evil regime!!!

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

“Both Covid-19 and Monkeypox are fraud illnesses, and the vaccines tailored to make people sick or die and make Big Pharma rich. Do you think the Big Pharma reps and their friends and families are getting vaxxed? Hell no. Even Rochelle Walensky hasn’t been Covid vaxxed. All she got was a saline solution,” our source said.”

WE’RE NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SHOT. NOW OR EVER.

Thank you, Michael, Excellent work. Please keep us posted on Pelosi and Avril as well.

going following link… http://Www.NetJob1.com

She/He is going to get a shot! At Gitmo, Right between its eyes!!

Randal Holden

Rochelle Walenski needs to be arrested by the military immediately for crimes against humanity and treason!

Don’t worry, she will be!

Unfortunately she will then also be instantly replaced by a clone/double which will look and act exactly like her, and also the double will keep her job as CDC Director, and nothing will change at all 🤷‍♂️

Exactly

Does she go to Bruce Reinhart’s synagogue?

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

I don’t have a workstation.

I am not sure it would be appropriate for us to be arresting people and bringing them before Military Tribunals just because they won’t take the vaccine that they are recommending. If they aren’t taking it, YES, it is wrong that they are recommending it for others. Sotomayer, though, was heard collaborating about NOT taking it and then suggesting to Obama that she would follow his policy and narrative about it. Furthermore, she misrepresented to the congress how many children had died or been hospitalized with it.

She didn’t take it as Fauci said do not… it is NOT a VACCINE. It is a dna altering shot that destroys the immune system allowing all illnesses to flourish… cancer, AIDs, blood clots, heart attacks, miscarriages, etc! She was told it is death, so she avoided the jab! It’s that straightforward!

PatriotGal

Special Forces needs to get her to Gitmo soon!

Take Redfield too , he should be taken to GITMO as well , he is a ” regular ” crisis actor , used at False Flag psy-ops , like Sandy Hook , Las Vegas Country Western concert False Flag mass active shooter event PSY -OP, and some other “events ” as well. Whatever his real name is , this guy is a real load of SHIT. EXECUTE THIS LOWLIFE DEGENERATE ASSHOLE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

#soon

Bev Kungl

If this wasn’t so pathetic it would be laughable. I’m hoping…praying most people have wakened up to see these “shots” do absolutely nothing except for shortening people’s lives. As long as people keep taking these deadly shots they will continue to bring them in…let’s not give in to them. Just remember they are becoming even richer at the cost of people’s lives.

Just Me

I have been telling my older sister from day one do not get these shots, she told me I was brainwashed and that I should listen to the news media for real news. For almost two years she refuse to listen to and she has gotten a few of these shots. Most likely she will be dumb enough to get the latest shot. As they say you can’t fix stupid no matter how hard you try. And she dumb enough to vote for Biden. I give up!

going following link… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Imho, she has also been brainwashed by the mocking bird media aka MSM. Let us pray that she and the millions won’t suffer any long term side effects of the shots. Let us leave everything in God’s hands, our God who is above all. Blessings,

Carol Sims

Same situation as mine! My niece’s husband and I are the only ones in our family who did NOT take the jab. I warned them about what was to follow, but some folks are hard-headed and rely on all the brainwashing of the MSM. The only thing I can now say and will back off is to “look and listen to every area in their body for anything that is strange.” It is far too late for them.

SeventhScion7

Ditto Miss Carol Sims. I begged and pleaded…. With my mom and sibs. To no avail. Mom passed 2021, my youngest brother had a major stroke….. I am the only Pure Blood standing…. To bury the rest? This is daunting.

SeventhScion7

I am sorry Just Me….. I know how you feel.

doug miller

Would it be too much to ask that you use the pronouns applicable to reality rather than the mental illness of the administrations’s perverts, Michael, please? It is quite disconcerting to here a grown man being referred to as “she”. Just a thought as one has to draw a line under reality somewhere as we used to ignore the predilections of the seriously mentally ill in institutions, demanding that they lose or forget the delusion that they were from the planet Saturn. Ya’ know? Otherwise you’re just humouring the nut, so to speak and extending the delusion, which does no one any favours.