GITMO GOES to “BATTLE STATIONS” AMID MAR-A-LAGO SEIGE

No sooner had the FBI amassed with weapons drawn at Mar-a-Lago’s gates than a U.S. Navy SEAL, one of four assigned to protect President Trump’s Florida command center, telephoned U.S. Naval Station, Guantanamo Bay, with a succinct message: “We’re under attack.”

The SEAL had followed orders. He had no way of knowing that the attack on Mar-a-Lago was an isolated incident. For all he knew, the Deep State could’ve been simultaneously assaulting White Hat institutions across the country; or Mar-a-Lago might have been a diversion.

Four hundred miles from Mar-a-Lago, on the southeastern shore of Cuba, GITMO’s patriotic deputy commander, U.S. Army Col. Matthew Jemmott, internalized the scenario a moment, then began rousing the station’s quick response security team and making phone calls, the first of which went to Marine Corps General David H. Berger at Camp Pendleton, who, oddly enough, hadn’t yet learned of the incursion. When Col. Jemmott informed him, Gen. Berger asked whether GITMO was performing a drill.

“No, sir. This is not a drill. I repeat: this is not a drill. This is ‘real world.’ Mar-a-Lago is under attack,” Col. Jemmott said. “Commanding officer is not on base and cannot be reached.”

“Battle stations,” Gen. Berger told him. “This could be an attack on the Constitution.”

Forty-five hundred soldiers and Marines suddenly awoke to the sound of clangorous sirens wailing in the still dark sky. Half of Marine Corps Security Force Company (MCSF Co) manned battle emplacements—machine gun nests and anti-aircraft artillery—along the shore. The other half, supported by the Joint Detention Group, moved to protect GITMO’s interior, which includes Camp Delta, where the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’ Corps hold Deep State prisoners awaiting military tribunals.

JAG’s senior officer Vice Adm. Darse E. Crandall was awoken by the klaxons and phoned Col. Jemmott for a situation report. Col. Jemmott informed him that Mar-a-Lago had come under siege, and that Gen. Berger was concerned that the Deep State might attack GITMO to rescue fellow Deep Staters incarcerated at Camp Delta. He asked for confirmation on how many prisoners were currently locked up. The admiral responded, “Twelve, including 3 HVTs,” an acronym for High Value Targets. Security at Camp Delta had been tripled, each cell guarded by four heavily armed Marines.

As an aside, Real Raw News believes two of the three HVTs are Avril Haines, whose tribunal had been scheduled for August 10, and Paul Pelosi, whom Delta Force apprehended on August 6. We have received no info on either the third HVT or the other nine detainees.

In GITMO’s Command & Control center, Col. Jemmott and staff discussed how the Deep State might land troops on the island; by air or by sea, or both. However, the ATC at GITMO’s Leeward Point Airfield saw no sign of an aerial invasion, but acknowledged that aircraft flying sans Mode C, meaning without an active transponder, or flying below 500’ above ground level, could impede rapid detection. Marine spotters on the shore scanned the horizon for incoming fast attack boats, while other soldiers uncrated “stinger” shoulder-fired missiles and inserted their large cylindrical batteries into the well.

In the command center a name came up: Brigadier General Curtis Taylor, commanding officer of California’s Fort Irwin and a former White Hat, had recently denounced the Constitution as an obsolete document and sworn allegiance to Joseph Biden, proclaiming his troops were “at the ready” to defend the administration from domestic threats.

Col. Jemmott expressed concern that the traitor Gen. Taylor might have coerced the men under his command into believing White Hats were the real threat to the nation. Taylor, if backed by the federal government, had enough manpower and firepower to wage a small war, Col. Jemmott noted.

For five hours GITMO stood at high alert, ready for battle, until Gen. Berger called with news that no other bases whose commanders adhered to the Constitution of the United States had come under siege. Mar-a-Lago seemed to be a one-off, he said.

A “standdown” order was issued, and life at GITMO returned to normal.

Both Col. Jemmott and Vice Adm. Crandall agreed to postpone military tribunals pending “security improvements.”

1.2K Comments

Hey MB why not get rid of all these deep state spammers. It’s getting difficult to follow a thread.

Good One 💯

Source Link 🔗

I am making $94/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $24 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the

accompanying site—— https://www.hugepay8.com

You can make more money working at Epstein Island.

as

cool

[ JOIN US ]
I get paid more than $120 to $350 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills .
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

lies

as

as

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Hello

sdasd

I am profiting (400$ to 500$/hr )online from my workstation. A month ago I GOT cheque of about 30k$, this online work is basic and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. By then this work opportunity is fbegin your work….★★

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

lies

GOOD

sd

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

asd

how are you

good

GOOD

I’m like that.

Shut up, Buck!!

GOOD

I am able to produce 88 dollars/h to complete easy jobs with a computer. I never realized that it could even achievable (ier-18) however my confidant buddy has earned $25,000 just in six weeks easily working this best career furthermore she has satisfied me to avail.
Following web-link:>> http://www.works45.com

outstanding!

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Good one, Buck! Great to see you.

Later,

AND HAVE MORE FUN TOO!

Robert James

Hey, Buck, are you back on the street, yet?

Grandmasworld

Why do you keep putting that info in there. Are you on Commission or Salary per hour as you state.

He is a spammer, a troll. Ignore.

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

It’s called a bot, grandma

My… what big Bot you have!

EdBob

It’s all they’ve got.

Here is a spammer, and it’s not me…

CDean

Why don’t you go somewhere else with your pyramid scheme?

David T

I think that there are just a few actual people doing the spamming and trolling but they have many names apiece.

They have a pattern. It shouldn’t be that difficult to weed them out.
Take a page out of the OBiden’s playbook on social media.

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

I am making $69/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $420 thousand a year by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site——

EdBob

LMAO – the deep state CIA FBI demoncrats blacks.. they are all a joke. This is all they’ve got – respond to God’s hard justice with an insanity plea. . hahahaha

you wish you made $69/hr

Just Me

You get paid to do the 69 with old joe?

don’t be jealous mike. it might make you delete my posts again lmaooooooooooooo

SeanW

Create a script that deletes accounts with the phrases they use in their ads. Yes they will change the phases but if you’re using a script you can easily delete 50 with one phrase that’s unique to the ad. If you don’t know how to do that I’m sure you have the resources to find someone can write you a wordpress script to do the job. You don’t even have to delete their accounts. Just delete all the ads. You can schedule the script to run every hour on a list of phrases that you add. Here’s an example of a plugin for wordpress that will delete by many criteria including phrases. Spaces added need to be removed — https:// wordpress .org/plugins/wp-bulk-delete/

hi

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Thank you for Trying! I ignore, but some just can’t.

He’s not trying very hard if at all. I think he actually enjoys it. Or is somehow profiting from it.

You’re doing a good job with the reports, Michael, so don’t worry about the trolls. They’re the kids and we’re the grownups. Some of us have told the other grownups to just scroll past and ignore them, we know the spam messages are not true. Please don’t stress out.

Solange Silverman

Must be nice to get paid for being a jerk for lack of any other skills.

Debate Judge

Thank you for your attention to this matter which is so much better than thinking you just allow the distractions.

He doesn’t care. I think there may be profit motive involved.

lmao

accompanying site——> http://www.LiveJob247.com

Moomie

Give us the option of just blocking them!

I’ve sort of figured out who they are and scroll on by them without any acknowledgement. They are quite annoying and are using this site for a playground of trolls. They might be good people, who knows? It’s hard to tell.

Lol….good people don’t behave like teenagers

Solange Silverman

Good people don’t intentionally try to annoy others who are trying to enjoy and participate in adult discussion. Although, you’re very sweet for trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. 😎

Thank you Michael; You do have a huge job and I appreciate your work..

Fire boy

I’m curious why NONE of my posts ever show up nor are there ever any responses? Have I not somehow signed up for something?

Diana

My posts are always up for approval and then only some are approved. 🙁

Robert James

“The Epoch Times” web site removes comments after three negative reviews. Easy-peasy.

accompanying site——> http://www.LiveJob247.com

It only unforced Deep State is very concerned about people reading and believing these story’s….why!!! We all know why. Truth in everything how much is for you to decide.

There is no Deep State and nobody cares about you reading or believing these goofy fake stories.

Unless you count, like, the trolls caring in the sense that we think it’s funny.

beyondthruthestars

John 3:20
“For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.”

Samantha Whitson

Ephesians 5:11
“Have nothing to do with the vile, fruitless works of darkness, rather, expose them.”

What Michael Baxter does in feeding you these fake stories and driving you into delusion is far more evil than anything I’ve ever done.

Rattler

I think that is the point of bots….make it so you don’t want to participate and spend your time responding to a computer somewhere.

Gaby

If everyone would just scroll by without answering to them, they will eventualy give up. Nothing is more anoying than being ignored.

Good grief. Can’t you scroll? The trolls annoy me too. But Gees MB is fighting to stay alive and do this job.

accompanying site——> http://www.LiveJob247.com

Jorek

“This could be an attack on the Constitution”
Yathink???….🤣😂🤣😂

Edward

Me thinks it’s time to drop the hammer.

David T

Me too. BF hammer.

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Methinks there will be a massive attack on a very public place (RPGs on Las Vegas Blvd?) so that the election can be postponed and a new round of gun cuntrol by Jewish Democrats initiated.

אוי!

Oy vey’s mir!!

terry jacks

Fck the fcking KM jews. KM ashkeNazi pieces of shit. Burn them all.

Or maybe they’ll let everybody vote by phone(what could possibly go wrong [go wrong] g{go}o w.w.r.o.n.n.n.g.g.g.g???)
But the “votecount” won’t be completed til April 15, 2023.

lies

So am I!

David Demchak

What happened in vegas

Herpes doesn’t stay in Vegas.

I am able to create $88/h to complete few jobs on home computer. I’ve never thought that it’s even achievable but my closest mate earning $25k only within five weeks simply working this leading project & she had convinced me to join…Discover extra details by
going following link…. http://Www.NetJob1.com

LOL….Is that experience talking?

Last edited 1 month ago by question everything

That time it was gonorrhoea. Nasty shot in the upper shoulder cured it in 8 days.

Last edited 1 month ago by buck fiden
Diana

A fed false flag.

stay in Vegas…..

In case you don’t know, if you haven’t looked into it, what we were told happened in Vegas was not what really happened in Vegas. After seeing video of automatic weapon fire coming from the helicopters I realized what a sham the lone gunman bs was.

trust nothing

We all have been lied to our entire life

I know what you mean, and concur, but Truth has a way of revealing itself to those who seek it.

terry jacks

Oh, you mean the fake shooting in Vegas that killed those people attending the concert? That was the one where the man that had been shot through the shoulder was going home he next day? Such fakery.

Jews wouldn’t do that… right?!

Only of it’s kosher.

Let’s go ask David Berkowitz.

Lay off the Jews. Some of the greatest scientific and literary minds in history, as well as prolific, talented composers, artists, and musicians have been Jews. You have a problem.

Because you are obviously Jewish with your almost invisible yarmulke in your avatar. Why do you pick on the Jewish people so much? Some are awesome and some not so much just like everyone else on the face of this planet.

Jews who support Trump are awesome.
Those who hate him are kikes.

Jew supporters like Ivanka and Jared?

I’d pound Ivanka in a NY minute!

There are some sites that have been reporting that , Ivanka is actually a Dude. They have highlighted and exposed loads of photographic images and detailed views and evidence that appear to give much credence to their argument, that Ivanka is a DUDE. You would have to check this out for yourself , the images and the details, of this are quite compelling. With all the other infomation that has come out , having been released and thusly exposed with the entertainment , music and social -high fashion celebrities , he being a she and she being a he, a person has to question these realities as truths , although some what discrete truths till now.

Stinky Perfume

With that kind of power, it’s nothing but a head game anyway. They try and make points stand in public but it’s not like anyone knows much about them. It’s more like church, leave a donation, then go home. Kim Goguen has said on a few of her shows, Trump is dead and the body double we see is just out collecting campaign donations. On the bright side, she claims deep state has to stop being deep state and answer to instructions from the light or they will all die.

You’re always clear.

You can down the DEMS all you want since they stole the election, but please AVOID going after the Jews.

I support Trump Jews.

However, RE: Jews who support Zhou Biden, who hates Israel, massively armed up the IRS to go after average Americans, and who wants to obliterate the Second Amendment, our last line of defence against government tyranny: HELL YEAH FUCK THOSE DIRTY KIKES!! Zhou Biden’s cabinet is 33% KIKE!!!! These are evil motherfuckers!! They want to tax us, disarm us, bankrupt us, destroy the US Constitution, and with it, our libery!!

Schmuck Jewmer and all the current Jewish Democrats in congress need to be Auschwitz’d immediately.

Did I make that clear enough for you, bubbalah?

No , the zionist satanic jews , IDF American- Israeli dual citizens , marxist – communist jews, members of the ADL and the SPLC and pretty much most if not ALL heebs. No , FUCK ALL of them. They are degenerates , lowlifes, parasites, human/child murdering sacrificing dirt-bags. Oh and they are conspirators in ACTS OF TERRORISM and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY , INVOLVED in Global MASS – GENOCIDE Jews are NOT friends , nor allies of the United States , the American PEOPLE and World wide HUMANITY.

One-quarter of all heebs are OK: they vote conservative Republican. They fuck all the time, pump out kids like Mormons, Mexicans and cockroaches, are God-fearing, and love Trump.

It’s the other 75% that make kikes look bad.

Windy

The other 75% who are the Khazarian Mafia, they are NOT Hebrews, nor Israelis, they are Khazars and they worship baphomet, they only pretend to be Jews, but they have killed off the majority if REAL Hebrews and Israelis over a few thousand years in order to take over and do harm to the whole world. Those bastards are behind ALL of what is going in in the world right now. They began their killing 6000 years ago.

terry jacks

Just like killing the Fake News, we should also kill all the Fake Jews.

Why should going after Jews be avoided? They are the PRIME perpetrators for most ALL the Ills and EVIL that have plagued and permeated ALL of HUMANITY. Do you deny this heinous TRUTH?

Dont you mean “Jewicrats”?

A long time ago.

Gabriella

Hammer time!!!

Silver Lining

Agreed, the 22 months for maintaining election data across all 50 states is fast approaching- September 5th. It would be a terrible thing to have wasted. We invite more cheating in 2022 if we tolerate the 2020 sham.

Unfortunately, we have and we will. We are pussies compared to previous generations: They were bad-asses who took down the Nazis.

We haven’t tolerated it, the MSM had done their part to keep the comatose idiots out of the loop

Methinks is one word. Retired teacher sking for pardon in advance 🙂

Solange Silverman

Me thinks we are getting close. Sept. 3 is the day that states are legally allowed to destroy their election records. So, soon, fingers crossed. 🤞

David T

Obviously but there’s more to it. I took it to mean an all-out multi-pronged attack on the supporters of the Constitution but it turns out it was just at MAL. Funny that this happens within a few days of Paul Pelosi getting apprehended. One has to think that the apprehensions are getting closer to the head of the snake.

Paul

the attack started election day 2020

hallo

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Grandmasworld

Yes, ditto!

The ATTACK started long before that even. The cabal has been at work for about 16 years. They were just sneakier and more subtle about it back then. Now they are just right in your face about it!

Gabriella

It started the day he came down the escalator. Or, his inauguration (Waters, “Impeach, Impeach!”). Hiding something?

Gabriella

It sure was. So, they say they’re going to hold off for awhile? Sure would like to know what would speed it up…

Military tribunals have been postponed?? Now where will I get my hopium 😥

I’m bummed AF🥱

David T

At your brother’s behind.

Ted, J Bill or Chai? Or all of the above?

lies

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Swine

That will be very temporary. Maybe it will change to a line of men and fire on all at once!!

There are only 12 on hand!

Yeah , thats what I was thinking , a whole twelve prisoners at GITMO. ALL that money and resources spent on the CUBAN GITMO Facility, 12 prisoners. FUCK at this rate , this take-down of the Deep State will go on till HELL Freezes over. FUCK using and doing all this TRIBUNAL BS , IT’s A FUCKING JOKE, a BAD JOKE. The White Hats should just send out teams on SEARCH and DESTROY MISSIONS, Find the TARGET and waste them , tag and bag’em and on to the next one. Any Henchmen get in the way , TFB, too -fucking -bad, they get the same treatment, only difference , they get dispatched FIRST, tagged -bagged and bye , bye. WE ARE AT WAR, is this resonating?

If they would just announce we are at War those that stand in our military will step up. The longer this silence goes on the more people go back to sleep. And they know it

Yes , I do not understand the reasoning behind the “silence ” regarding arrests and EXECUTIONS of lowlife degenerate criminals , pedophiles, genocidal sociopaths , murdering satanists , TREASONOUS assholes, many of them public servants. As for the degenerate lowlifes that have reported to already been EXECUTED , just how exactly are the White Hats and presumably President Trump going to explain to the American People, why they kept this VERY IMPORTANT, VERY CRITICAL INFORMATION secret ? It’s as like we are right back to ” they can’t handle the TRUTH “, and that is BULLSHIT. So some people freak out, so what , some people freak out for anyreason , this has always been the case

Choctaw 56

We can’t even get an EBS, LORD KENNEDY WONT DO IT.

Choctaw 56

Oh yeah, you know CONGRESS is in recess now, but maybe they’re scared to leave knowing they could be arrested so they’re hunkered down still at the CAPITOL.

Choctaw 56

Yeah at that rate of apprehension us older folks will all be dead.🤣

abc/cbs/madcow/nbs/fox…..

8Q8Suns3t

Postponement seems fishy. Time to cover something?

Uh huh yeah sure man, why not.

Wow. And what a creep Brigadier General Curtis Taylor is. UGH!

Grandmasworld

Traitor is when traitor does. Punish them all for not holding up the Constitution and the rights of the American people. We pay their salaries…..hello!!!!

Ruth

He committed Treason – this Taylor guy – and should be brought before a military tribunal. Either he has gone off his rocker, or he is worthy of execution. He can’t possibly still be in charge at Ft. Irwin, can he? Someone must have relieved him of his command. Isn’t the U.S. under martial law?

Martial law, not that I am aware of

Most say Devolution is in play. Who knows. Again we have no truth on anything, were told lies with a tiny hint of truth. Problem is we dont know lies from truth.

Choctaw 56

That’s because you must kiss LORD Juan’s pinky ring to get into the “ special access intel” club.

Choctaw56

Well, if you got cash get over to Mesquite, TX and you might get to smooch it!😁

Choctaw56

It is.

John .S

Truth in plain sight. Whitehouse is closed, it’s pressroom from different location. Whitehouse vasinity a ghost town.

For what it’s worth: “Stop, hey, what’s that sound, everybody look what’s going down.”

Last edited 1 month ago by John .S

From my limited understanding, we are under military control after Trump allegedly signed an Insurrection Act in 2019. We are not under martial law, however. That’s entirely different.

Still again , if the Insurrection Act is in force since 2019 , why is this a secret. The American People, the citizens should know and be fully informed of the reality , but instead there is this ” LIMBO “, reality that persists during which this Nation and the entire WORLD for that matter is devolving, with so many corrupt narratives taking hold ,narratives promoted by the establishment inbred , degenerate satanists , zionist – jews , marxist . communists and their NWO. Yet all we hear is enjoy the show , sit back ,etc. FUCK THAT! We do not have know the WHs plans and secrets, that is common sense, but should know of things accomplished , like public announcements , analogue video , transcrips of Tribunals of those punished and EXECUTED. If they want public support , they need to get real with the American people and general public that they are reportedly serving.This shit – talk ,about riots , arson , looting and mayhem might happen , What the fuck , this shit already has happened , it is happening still , and the crime and violence pervades urban areas , much of it with little or no push back and the corrupt msm , keeps referring to the defund the police as the culprit , and this is an ABSOLUTE LIE AND FARCE. MASSIVE NUMBERS OF POLICE , LAW ENFORCEMENT, PROSECUTORS are just NOT DOING THEIR RESPECTIVE JOBS, and people , this IS BEING DONE BY DESIGN. They have the funds , they have been spending MONEY , CASH , TAXPAYERS DOLLARS, like it’s FUCKING CHRISTMAS AT THE FED. This is DEVOLUTION ,PEOPLE , EVERYONE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND and REALIZE THIS HEINOUS SHIT , STOP AND PUT A FINAL END TO THIS ACT OF TERRORISM AND CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

Agree. We all share the same exact frustration. My intuition tells me that Trump wanted to announce his signing of the Insurrection Act, but his Generals/Admirals vehemently opposed this.

Sismj

He must’ve gotten better pay with the Obiden regime. They paid in fiat currency – which will be later used as toilet paper soon.🤷🏽‍♀️

going following link…. http://Www.NetJob1.com

I was thinking , maybe this TAYLOR TRAITOR was one of the 12 White Hats that knew about the mission that a squad of Marines were sent on to arrest some high value target, a lawyer, in Southern California . They were just taking off in an Osprey , one of the engines exploded and all aboard were killed. Reportedly the mission was sabotaged by an insider, one of 12 White Hats , the only people that knew of the pending mission. So maybe TAYLOR was the degenerate lowlife no good cock-sucker that sabotaged the mission.

He took an oath to uphold the constitution when he recieved his mil commission…that’s a treasonous death warrant when doesn’t…

terry jacks

I can’t believe that any General committing treason wouldn’t have been relieved of command immediately! (unless it is all part of the Movie.)

Ok,so it’s over…get on with the tribunals and executions…its time to start rolling🙌🏻starting with Pelosi

Yeah! Nancy.

Nancy should be fed to hogs

lies

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

lies

Would you eat that pork?

too much pork for my fork, like the doj

Oy, Treif !!!

🤢🤮

Not before horsewhipping (120 lashes) and pouring the rubbing alcohol on first. Then add Bacardi 151 Rum for flavor for the hogs.

And cutting fingers and toes off daily 10 days before

Poor hogs!

Hogs don’t eat poison.

Them maybe feeding her raw to other Cabal members is a better idea 💡

Cut off Big Mike’s schlong and force the dyke nigger press secretary to eat it on camera live.

Revolting

“The natives are revolting!”

“Yes, they certainly are!”

Please set it up! I’m sure the Hebrew press will cover kosher nancy being devoured! May take a while to consume her breasts alone!

There ain’t nuthin’ kosher ’bout that plastic titasaur. She be a cathlick dego.

You’re a sick, vicious girl

Oh God🤦‍♀️you’re one of those guys that likes to be spanked….lose my number please

They wouldn’t eat her!

They would be tied down and forced to eat her🤣

Plastic isn’t edible. Except for certain nasty condoms. Most would rather die of starvation.

Ruth

Can we watch?

Voyeur? Ok by me.

I dont care how many plastic surgery’s an 80 yr old has nothing could erase the wrinkles from Pelosi’s face, neck…i dont believe that person is real pelosi we see on MSN and TV. CGI,Hollywood tricks what ever they do. It’s not drunk Nancy.

Losa

She has a bunch of deep fakes, anyone with eyes can see, it is a different Nancy most times, or they use old footage.

As a patriot I still hope that all of these wastes are being eliminated…but I’m going to be honest,I am having doubts…but still slamming the hopium as I keep coming back for more🥴

Dothemath

Get a grip stacylee!

Eat my shit Dot👅

going following link…. http://Www.NetJob1.com

STACY…I ALMOST FEEL SAME…there will far worse before sudden change….

I’m still standing strong

Ruth

I understand. I am looking for hard core evidence, like the Senate Floor almost empty, or the same with the House. I want PROOF and am sick of my country/government lying to me 6 ways to Sunday.

It’s not real Ruth.

There must be six ways to Sunday to Auschwitz Schmucky Jewmer.

Me too Ruth

Statethis

The guy at fort Irwin needs to be court martialed.

As long as they keep him in California, the land of fruits and nuts harvested by illegal aliens, it should be fine for now. We will mop up the mess in Cali later.

There’s no hope for Califruita: It’s an anti-white, anti-2A, pro-faggot one party shithole.

You left out criminal & commie.

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Lorinda

They lie about CA being blue.

You might be right: The election server in Hamburg said that Trump actually WON Califruita’s electoral votes and that it was a landslide for Trump: 410 to Zhou Biden’s 128.

going following link…. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Great! Is it looking at porn?

They just cheated again! Decertified an emergency attempt to remove Los Angeles DA Gascon. Had more than enough votes until it was recounted and threw more than enough out as invalid.

Every illegal spic, nigger, chink, gook, slope, kike, fag, racially-mixed Amerimutt and jap who live in LA voted NOT to recall Gascón at least a dozen times each.

And the unthinkable (big steal) happened. Biden’s vote count increased faster than the price of gas while Q+ was dropping like a rock. But it had to be that way. God is still in control and that is big reason to hope. Am not a bit concerned. Blessings,

If Miss Piggy pulls out a steal in WY, then WY bother voting ever again?

Cute