JAG to Resume Hangings

The U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps will resume hanging condemned prisoners in early September, sources in JAG’s office told Real Raw News.

In June, JAG announced it would abandon hangings and instead execute Deep Staters by gunshot. The reason for the first switch, sources told Real Raw News, revolved around time constraints and cost. Vice Admiral Darse E. Crandall had also grown weary of what he called “gallows theatrics.”

The executions of Jennifer Dillon and Michael Sussmann, however, carried unanticipated—but possibly predictable–consequences: the U.S. Marine who had pulled the trigger on Sussmann afterward suffered night tremors that startled him awake, drenched in sweat, despite having endured a comprehensive psychological screening after volunteering for the job. A combat veteran with 14 years in service, he is no plebe. He did two tours in Afghanistan, each 15-months, and by his own admission killed several insurgents near the Afghan city of Sangin in 2015. When screened by JAG, the Marine described himself as “battle-hardened” and “ready to serve,” and showed no clinical signs of PTSD.

Sources put RRN in touch with a U.S. Navy psychiatrist who made the following observation:

“I didn’t screen that Marine, nor am I the one counseling him, so I can only comment in broad, general terms. There is a dramatic difference between a Marine defending himself in combat against a declared enemy, in the line of duty, and him executing an unarmed, blindfolded person. On the surface, the Marine feels he’s following his oath, his orders, his responsibilities—but may also feel he’s committing murder, a dishonorable act. His mind cannot reconcile the two, and he may be living in a realm of perpetual psychological anguish,” she said.

The Marine who executed Sussmann is in counselling, but the 22-year-old U.S. Army Spec-4 who terminated Jennifer Dillon is not. He doesn’t have the benefit of therapy because he is dead. A month after he shot Dillon, he opened his wrists with a boxcutter and bled out.

Like the Marine, he too had been rigorously screened; but unlike the Marine, the U.S. Army Spec-4 had never shown visible signs of trauma. No tremors. No night sweats. No mental fog. No lapses in judgment. Not until the evening he committed suicide.

“Some people under great stress camouflage it very convincingly by internalizing it until they burst,” the navy psychiatrist said.

In wake of these catastrophes, JAG will now resume hanging prisoners, for no hangman, for lack of a better word, has ever killed himself or presented symptoms of psychological duress.

“Shooting someone at pointblank range is very intimate. A soldier on the gallows simply pushes a button or pulls a lever—it’s impersonal, dispassionate,” the psychiatrist said.

In closing, RRN has been informed that the U.S. military has completed security improvements at Guantanamo Bay, and tribunals are scheduled to resume in early September.

Mike Baxter

Dear Reader:

I am aware of the bot infestation on this site, and am working to resolve. Alas, the bots are clever, and often, once banned, return and try to post under the screen names of legitimate posters, usually with one word comments. Some legit posters may have been caught in a ban, and I’m currently sorting through logs trying to fix this. I ask for your patience. This is an occurrence that happens on other websites, too. Real Raw News appreciates legitimate posters. Thank you.

Is it happening because members are checking out the sight that’s highlighted stating that you can make $94 an hour?

Kelly Brown

No worries about bots. Thank you for the updates. I’m very sorry to know about the marines having PTSD over duties carried out. This can’t be easy. I hate when everyone cheers on taking these people out. None of this…NONE of this is easy! Especially for those actually carrying it out for our overall benefit. Everyone say a prayer for the people running this! And the souls of those who must face the consequences of their actions!

Maranatha

scripture says we are not to rejoice when judgment is carried out. I wish and pray for every one of them that they might find Jesus before judgment is carried out. Unfortunately, many refuse. You are spot on.

SeventhScion7

Thank you Michael for cleaning house.

Anne Stallybrass

Mike, do the bots get paid for EVERY click they get, even if, or particularly if, the clicks are NEGATIVE? In which case it would be helpful perhaps for you to put a note to that effect in a place where readers see it BEFORE clicking?

ROBERT LIU

On August 27, 2022, Saturday, Fox News released a report that DNI Avril Haines will give top lawmakers an assessment of the potential risk to national security posed by former President Trump keeping top secret documents at Mar-a-Lago — in response to Adam Schiff’s inquiry. However, based on what I have read here, Adam Schiff was executed by the U.S. military on August 13, 2021, at Gitmo, and Avril Haines is currently in U.S. military custody at Gitmo. While my personal belief is that much of the information provided by RRN must be authentic on the ground that no proper authority has ever come out with an official denial thereof, some explanation of the discrepancies would certainly help me and other serious RRN readers understand the precarious situation we are currently in. In the meantime, I must hasten to add that I understand that RRN only passes on such information as has been received from its sources, and since sources of information are human beings, certain errors may be inevitable.

FbJones

What you’re hearing in MSM is to play out the storyline to awaken the masses. Propaganda is legal in the MSM – so, remember that! Use discernment and never believe what the mockingbird media tells you, they are the enemy and why the masses have been lulled to sleep for centuries.

ROBERT LIU

I hear that a commentator by the name of Charlie Ward believes certain actors (and actresses) are currently playing body doubles. Hard to believe as it may sound, I do not rule out any possibilities in the present circumstances. If the Dems could stage “the 2000 Mules”, they are capable of anything. I just dare not believe that we are really dealing with body doubles. “If you don’t see anything, you’d better see an optician,” says Charlie Ward jokingly. I’m not sure, though. What about you?

10/10/21 article on 60 Minutes: It’s scary what they can do now with CGI. They can create people that have never existed. CGI experts can also make politicians say and do anything using their real body and voice even though they may now be dead. 60 Minutes shows an example how the phony media can control the public’s minds.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1GCjmw8_8

ROBERT LIU

Thank you very much, my friend. Please tell me how to access that article on CGI as I am eager to read it and do my homework. I’m glad that RRN seems to have found a way to keep out such repetitive, senseless verbiage as used to emerge every day in the past to annoy us serious readers, so as to enable me to find useful information like the message you have just posted.

ROBERT LIU

I tried the youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1GCjmw8_8 link, but unfortunately, the video is no longer available in my area. However, the headline is there: How Synthetic Media, or Deepfakes, Could Soon Change Our World. I think I got the idea.

Dang… was just getting to be fun!

I am making $94/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $24 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the

accompanying site—— https://www.hugepay8.com

Check This Link

Sabravesfan

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan

Check this website for more detail

Thanks

[ JOIN US ]
I get paid more than $120 to $350 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000 from this without having online working skills .
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan

You’re a flaccid basement dweller. Forwarded your money scam to the IRS.
Expect a heavy knock

Kevin

Sue what he is failing to tell us , he is using his mouthy for the earnings .

Dr. Fell

Armed agents of course with new weapons!

Mikee

Being we need to stay on topic! I wonder why they didn’t hire a older seasoned Marine to do the job ? Or maybe someone trained more on a simulation video screen ! ( Video games are to desensitized someone from reality concerning life an death !) Plus, If someone is blindfolded an making noise ! That could get in someone mind in regards to someone they know by voice, physical, or race color ! Maybe, more vetting needs to be done in regards of the right person for the job ! Remember ,most sniper aren’t trained for the close shot with blood splash back ! A immigrant as a background for a marine. Who slaughtered animals for food an witnessed a lot of brutal deaths from cartels or dictators! Would have the colder heart to do the job ! Just my opinion on closeup blood splash back shots !

Mikee

The whole purpose of multiple people shooting at someone for a execution, by firing squad ! This way the guilt of shooting someone is out of the equation! Because, someone unknown has a blank shot ! Obviously, Gitmo an the marines had to know this ! So, why not have more than one person on the firing squad! That was stupid on whomever decided that !

Joe Terry.

Yes of course. One blank too…

I say throw them out of a helo at 1000′! That worked for captured VC gooks, plus the flying lesson would do the traitors some recreational good….

John .S

Myself a firm believer in the Gemini Method, few of those guys are still around, they will love going to GITMO for ol’e time sake, showing Crandall how it’s done.

Last edited 1 month ago by John .S

It’s easy for us to say at the end of the day we are fragile humans.

And of course, 3-5 rifle shots are probably more effective & certain than one. A rifle shot is also several times more ‘powerful’ than a handgun (comparing typical firearms).

Daniel

Get seniors to volunteer and use 20 for firing squad and only two have live rounds; bring them their rifles unseen before loading them. Explain in detail to all that these folks on the firing line that the condemned are responsible for the deaths of several victims. Combat soldiers should all be thoroughly screened before sending them to infantry training. Same with all in military.

Tracy Reinert

i believe they said there were two shooting simultaneously.

Ajeocci

When they described the execution of Barack Obama, they said, “he received a bullet to the back of his head.” Sounds like one shooter, to me.

SusieG628

And in a firing squad, they leave one gun empty-well a blank so each person can tell themselves they had the blank.

Ajeocci

I’ve fired a lot of blanks, and hundreds of thousands of live rounds, in a wide range of weapons, and the trigger puller can definitely tell if he fired a blank or a live round. In addition, only the armorer knows who fired the fatal bullet.

ShadowGhost

Actually, there are probably 10’s of 1,000’s of individuals that would not suffer from pulling the trigger. Simply ask for volunteers. I have a score to settle with the Deep State…. There are many, 1000’s like I, that have had much more than a pound of flesh taken, careers and livelihoods destroyed. Perhaps the Old Testament is right, and eye for an eye….

If true, remember just because it’s printed doesn’t make every thing true. I absolutely hope majority is true.

FbJones

I just posted this Q, then read your post! Great minds.

K Brown

Since Michael Baxter returned from “holiday”, his stories and writing style have taken an odd and dramatic change.
Now he’s writing of a failure of the military assigned to Guantanamo.
These stories are not written by Michael Baxter, the changes to RRN have been too dramatic and odd.
Look back through his old posts and notice the changes.
They’re very glaring.
Someone is trying to imitate him, and is failing, the styles and topics do not match.

Tracy Reinert

The sense of humor missing, right?

Sid Ramon

The bots are allowed and are used to deflect and distract us from MB and that his writing style has changed. The personality behind the writing has changed.

Janne

I agree 100 percent.

Rubus

If you try to comment and write the names used of the main three trolls, which they have many, you get flagged. Use anyone else’s name and you don’t. Why is that? Just like the msm. The communist trolls have free reign to use other’s names, take over their avatars, but you can’t say their names in a post. Why is that? One can call the person Jan, using her name in a sentence, an expletive and that is permissible, yet you can’t even make an incoherent sentence using a word that contains a trolls weekly fake name. Try it. Write a sentence using your favorite trolls’ name in the sentence. It gets flagged. Then use the same sentence, but just change the name to a non troll who posts on this blog.

Sammymom

Should use the 30,000 smart guillotines they had planned for us !

ShadowGhost

Actually, there are probably 10’s of 1,000’s of individuals that would not suffer from pulling the trigger. Simply ask for volunteers. I have a score to settle with the Deep State…. There are many, 1000’s like I, that have had much more than a pound of flesh taken, careers and livelihoods destroyed. Perhaps the Old Testament is right, and eye for an eye….

I note this post has been repeated. Is it a sincere individual with a strong grievance, or just another bot? Anyway, buddy, I hear you. I hear you. Settle down.

Happymom3

I thought there were 4 firing, do the actual one who had the bullet didn’t know. Just for this reason

FbJones

I thought there was a firing line and only one gun had the live shot, all else were blanks and no one knew whose gun the live shot came from? True or not?

Thanks for that idea. The lefties seem to have deep seated personality disorders. I see them as having low evolutionary value. Mike Baxter needs to take action…..maybe using another format where he can control the comments section. WordPress is a google application, right? Everything woke turns to shit.

Mikee

Just trying to staying on topic! If Gitmo hired the same doctors who gave out the multiple Covid death shots to patients an not for themselves all for covid money! Then those heartless demons would either take them out with their chemical death shots ! Or by one of the marines one shots ! Either way the job will be done !

Daniel

yes, how can thousands of doctors and nurses kill babies, give killer vaccines out and have no problems and two MARINES crack up? Doesn’t make sense.

bluestrings

their denial mechanism ….”it’s a vaccine”…”it’s safe and effective”…”blah blah blah”

Kevin

With your mouth open

Mikee

Why do people have Firing squads instead of one person shooting for execution? Maybe, because no one knows who has the blank ,for a bullet ? Obviously, it helps with the guilt factors in regards to taking a life ! So, why did Gitmo an the Marines eliminate protocol ? Especially, in the regards to emotional distress from taking a life ! Stupid decision on someone behalf !

Last edited 1 month ago by Mikee
Rubus

It is so simple. Tie an additional device, (rope) around the criminal’s raised arm to be hanged and then let the criminal hang itself. Once their arm gets tired of holding it up, it triggers the platform to drop or if using a gun, triggers the firing of that gun to shoots them.

as

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan
Ajeocci

You seriously overestimate your importance to us. Most of us here don’t really give a shit whether you make big money or starve to death. You’re probably a basement dweller, pale as rice, who couldn’t fight your way out of a wet paper bag. You contribute nothing to America, or to humanity in general.

Kevin

Its made with his mouth , just another groomer .

It’s just a very stupid BOT, don’t let this ding dong Kentucky fried fuckhead get to you…

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan
Claire

Can’t this troll bot be eliminated without causing anyone a mental breakdown? Where is the spam terminal?

Sabravesfan

GOOD

Sabravesfan

GOOD one

Real

dave

.l..

Dash Riprock

Click this 🖕🏿

Well get this right

Interesting now 🥺

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan

Sadist

Evangelina Martinez

Totally inappropriate at this time!

IsThisFairUse2

They are (paid) trolls or AI bots handled by them. Just ignore them and do not reply/upvote/downvote them.

See the comment chain that begins here

https ://realrawnews.com/2022/08/gitmo-goes-to-battle-stations-amid-mar-a-lago-seige/#comment-314954

for a clip I link to that identifies the paymasters that pay the trolls to cause trouble here at RRN, the troll’s (useless) response to me and my (indirect) response to them with a link to another clip that contains the ‘playbook’ they use when causing trouble here at RRN. Please read this comment chain–it contains important information to understand why the (paid) trolls infest useful truther sites such as RRN.

Stinky Perfume

That link leads to a page of reposts, etc. It’s not specific to find a comment stashed in with hundreds to thousands of others.

IsThisFairUse2

I could create a fresh post with the relevant information in it every time but doing that would waste resources available to the server PC(s) that run Real Raw News.

Stinky Perfume

Why can’t there be an algorithm where it if get’s enough downvotes it’s kicked off the website as a comment to read?

Mikee

Trying to stay on topic if the marine hired former FBI , CIA, DHS, FEMA, or IRS to do the dirty work! Then it wouldn’t be a problem because their trained to have no emotion for a life ! (Still waiting for a trial for most of them ! That we know will never happen! )

Kevin

They can use a computerized Mechanisms to fire a bullet and take the human fault out of it .

Elcee

They use drones for everything else, why not for this?

Ajeocci

I’m making more than that sitting on my ass, doing absolutely nothing. I worked my ass off for fifty years, and earned two pensions. I married a girl who also worked her ass off. I have two good pensions, plus Social Security, plus her retirement. So, you can kindly note the mistletoe pinned to my coattail.

Maranatha

Those people being hung, They also did anything for $$$ Be careful. You might be next.

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…. http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Kevin

You make real good money with your mouth and throat you seem to leave that out of your message .

Thomas Blow

Leaves more bullets for spammers (like below)…

Mikee

So, I guess a rifle on a tripod with AI rebotic technology wouldn’t be a great suggestion! ( Obviously, it has no emotion for murderers, or other violent criminals !)

Kevin

Nailed it, Lets not forget those smart Guillotines 200 heads in a basket per hour . Thats efficient.

Finally executions are back!

Silver Lining

Marines not capable of being marines- so JAG needs a work-around. Where is the righteousness since so many are being deceived, then maimed and slaughtered by these Trump-supported clot shots. Tell me- who tells the truth?

Trump stopped promoting the shots, so leave him alone.
He knows about the deep state double-cross on the clean shots he promoted. He knows he was lied to and that they were tainted with the poison.
He knows the CDC and the drug companies are greedy and they committed misconduct in their greed, which removes their liability protection by the Bidol Act.
He’s already been told by Gen. Berger not to push the shots anymore.
He’s still trying to fix things, playing 3D and 5D chess on the bad guys while exposing them and doing everything legally, and the cabal STILL wants him and his family dead. JUST FOR FIGHTING THE SATANIC PAEDOPHILES, AND THEIR NEW WORLD ORDER PRINCES IN CHINA, AND WEF, AND WHO, AND THE VATICAN THAT THE DEGENERATE-IN-CHIEF LOVES TO CUDDLE WITH DAY AND NIGHT.
If you think being POTUS is so easy:
then YOU try fighting the deep state 24/7/365,
YOU try double-crossing the Illuminati who threaten to rape and kill your family and you (they threatened even deep state-grown and cabal-educated Obama and his family with that same thing while calling him the N-word),
YOU try fighting the 9 Unknown Men — they have been threatening presidents post-election since they killed Kennedy in ’63, because he exposed them in ’61 and fought them from ’61-’63, did you know that?
YOU try fighting evil satanic NWO Agenda 2030 agents who also forced you to sign something you never would sign before setting foot in the White House on pain of death,
YOU try fighting and firing satanic paedophiles like Rex Tillerson while secretly travelled to Afghanistan to attend a paedophilic performance of “Bacha Bazi” (or “boy play,” which is illegal in Afghanistan as well as everywhere else) with other wealthy and powerful men,
YOU try firing FBI traitors who cleared your Pizzagate and Paedogate opponent of wrongdoing on her email server and her assistant’s family laptop with the Epstein connection and the email copies from said server, who warn you not to change things by cleaning the swamp (like James Comey did while speaking on behalf of his Freemason brethren before he was fired),
YOU try and sign off on execution orders for paedophile protector and traitor NoName and satanic paedophile, Illuminati witch and paedovore Timberwolf (who, like Kenyan-born Obama, may not have been a naturalized citizen as having been German-born in a Nazi family by some reports by Skorzeny), arousing the seething hatred and revenge from their families,
YOU try and keep cool running for President while your lesbian 7th-level Illuminati witch child sex-trafficking paedovore opponent tries to stop you by threatening to kidnap and kill your kid and return his dismembered body to you and his mother,
YOU try fighting the evil bitch queen Pelosi on building the wall, stopping human trafficking, getting impeached by her for investigation corruption in the Ukraine (though President Clinton signed off on it in 1996 during his presidency) and calling for later-term abortion bans, which she hates because abortion is sacred ground to her, and who publicly reveals Novus Ordo Seclorum (written on our money, no less) as what she supports — the same Chinese- and Vatican-loving NWO her fellow Catholic, abortion-supporting, gay-marriage supporting, LGTBQ child-indoctrinating, transsexual kid sex change-supporting cohort Dementia Joe does,
YOU try running with a VP you didn’t want because the party pushed him on you for the nomination, who also turned a blind eye to child sex trafficking in his home state before the fact, and he tried to have you killed while conspiring with the Speaker and planning to kill the webmaster conspiring with them to leave no witnesses,
YOU try fighting to save a country as POTUS under the 1776 Constitution while the usurper is still operating under the 1871 Corporation which is now bankrupt, which mean America has 2 presidents — just like in 1861 with Lincoln (north) and Davis (south) at the beginning of the Civil War — did you know that?
YOU try working on two bills that Whip Steve Scalise is trying to pass to help stop human trafficking on, and he gets shot at a softball game for fighting the same cabal you are,
YOU try working with Scalise who is trying to pass an abortion survivor protection bill that gets slapped down 87 times in the House and Senate — 87 FREAKING TIMES — by drunken power whore Pelosi, who hates saving unborn babies,
YOU try opposing and outwitting Obama holdovers in the USSS who force you to resign at gunpoint in the Oval after the swearing in,
YOU try protecting Christianity and evangelical leaders while holding Bible studies and prayer meetings and growing in your own faith, despite the devils that surround you daily,
YOU try fighting the 2020 election fraud,
YOU try rearranging the circuit courts in 2020 to stop the steal — which took place anyway because of the SCOTUS treason led by secret society married Opus Dei paedo CJ Roberts,
YOU try fighting child sex trafficking here and abroad and keeping your word with $35,000,000.00 of assistance to help save the kids, with AG Sessions help that fake news will not speak on,
YOU try invoking the Insurrection Act and other PEADS,
YOU try guarding the nuclear codes and AF1 after the Chinese threatened many cities with dirty bombs if the traitors were arrested on usurpation day,
YOU try escaping with your life from yet another murder attempt on J6 that fake news will not touch and call you a liar while Graham threatens Pence with his sons flying F35 and F18 planes and bringing into this agreement his boy Durbin unless he certifies the fraudulent election stolen in 2020 on J6,
YOU try beefing up your security with Marines and Delta Force because the USSS who betrayed Kennedy in ’63 (Emory Roberts and Floyd Boring) and Reagan in ’81 (Jerry Parr and GHWB which a second gunman the media will not report on) are now betraying you,
YOU try fighting 64 assassination attempts on you, your wife, your kids, your family members including your brother and the mother of your first 3 kids.
Then get back to me and tell me how easy that job is for you to do better than President Donald John Trump since 2016 to this day.

JACK

Everything you detailed is the job your orange god vowed to do. He begged for that job and then turned over the job duties to his WEF daughter and her Satanic husband. He bragged that is the driving force behind the death shots so he should be tried at Nuremberg 2.0. The joke is on us. If he was sentient, he would be too embarrassed to show his face in public because of the revelation – courtesy of Musk – that the Twitter audience he so slavishly served was nothing but bots. He substituted tweeting for real leadership. Even if my vote counted, no way would I vote to give that sorry SOB another chance to be president. MB doesn’t have the huevos to allow this comment but he allows spambot because he gets paid to allow them.

JACK

Xena posted about all the difficulties Trump had doing what he vowed to do: drain the swamp. If Trump had focussed on leading the country and had communicated the actions of the deep state and what he was doing about the deep state via television to the American people, he wouldn’t have been impeached – TWICE! Instead, he tweeted incessantly to an audience of bots (proven by Musk) and allowed his WEF Young Globalist daughter (look it up) and her Satanic husband to make white house political appointees. Those appointees stabbed him in the back at every turn but Trump continued allowing his daughter to run the show. Why? Because he’s stupid? Because he didn’t want to tell little girl she screwed up yet again? Trump pushed the death shots and until just recently, was bragging about how great the shots are. Narcissism has clouded his already limited ability to think. He cannot admit he ever made a mistake.

I apologize for insulting your huevo-related fortitude, MB. Anything I post here that is even slightly critical of Trump gets blocked and yet the spam bots have taken over the comment section of your site. You can block me but not bots? I am a software engineer by trade. If you need help blocking bots, email me. Hint: block content, not easily spoofed IP addresses.

Dave Smith

where are you a software engineer ar ? Thankyou for any information you can give us on this God bless you and your family and friends amen

JACK

@Dave Smith – I’ve made my living analyzing and writing (fixing) code for more than 2 decades. Currently free lance, work from home. It’s really not hard to write a routine that will prevent these spam messages. In pseudo-code: 1. when post is submitted for approval, split it into an array 2. measure the size of the array and 3.loop thru the array looking for keywords you want to prevent such as dot anything (prevent posting links) or even dollar signs.Many spam sites try to lure people for so much per hour. So:
If text = .com approval = denied. Else, if text = $ approval = denied. If text = objectionable approval = denied. If text != objectionable approval = accepted.

The problem with most approve/deny routines is that they are looking at the IP address of the poster to see if it’s on a blocked list. This is easily circumvented by using a VPN. If you’re creative, you can spoof your IP address. The point is you’re attempting to block a person rather than objectionable content.It would take about an hour to write a bot that would flood any forum with “orange man is a well-meaning idiot” posts and I’ve been tempted but ethics prevent such behavior.

My point was that if you can block an honest criticism of a political candidate but are not able to block hundreds of spam messages, you’re doing it wrong.

It’s first year coder stuff, not “rocket surgery.” Be well.

I believe there were 2 attempts to “impeach” Trump. Did either succeed? Was he “impeached” even ONCE? HOW do we know, and what PRACTICAL DIFFERENCE has it made, either way?

JACK

@Paladin45 – Impeach just means “accuse.” Trump was impeached twice and acquitted twice. If he had not surrounded himself with traitors, maybe he would have been able to serve as president better and not been impeached every time he went to the bathroom. That is debatable because he has a phone addiction and was addicted to tweeting instead of leading the country and the free world.

Imagine if you will, how different it could have worked out if instead of tweeting what a great job he was doing every day, Trump had instead held an evening press conference where he told the country what moves he was making to foil the communist insurrection that took place in the form of Antifa and BLM riots. Imagine if he had pursued the pedophiles and the Chinese spies undermining our country and kept the citizens informed on TV every week.Imagine if he had “locked her up” and told us what was on Huma’s laptop.NOPE! Too busy tweeting to an audience of bots.

Do you remember what the first impeachment was for? He was impeached for making a phone call to the head of Ukraine, asking him to look into Joe Biden’s corruption. That was a valid phone call for a valid reason but he still spent untold money and energy defending himself for it. What makes anyone think it would be any different if he were elected president again?

Hope is nice and hopium smells like roses but neither will overcome the WEF Young Globalist Leader – pronounced Ivanka – that Trump will have running the show if he is somehow elected again.

Nobody is going to save us. If the last “election” proved anything, it is that we cannot vote our way out of the communist takeover Trump has helped usher in.

Sick

MB: You have my e-mail. Tell Crandall to give me a shout.

I promise you I’ll sleep very well; in fact, the more Deep State threats to human civilization I terminate, the louder I’ll snore…

Last edited 1 month ago by QBall59

GRet

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan
snoopy

I was thinking that as soon as I ready the article. That was the 2 hardest battle hardened soldiers we had.
I was thinking they might have a few readers that could handle the easy stuff, save the marines for the beach landings and harder things.
One bullet and a person drawing a name from a bucket as to who gets the lucky shot.

Sven

Why can’t the Marine doing the shooting also wear a blind fold or use a simple mechanism holding the gun computer-timed to pull the trigger or inject these people with morphine. A dose to put them to sleep and more to stop their heart. Come on, this is not rocket science. These Deepstate players have enable and or participated in how many deaths? It’s time to get real.

mtiedel

We could get Stevie Wonder to do it. But that may interrupt his Flying School.

He can always put that school on auto-pilot. Kidding of course. 🙏🙏🙏

1st, 2nd or 3rd shift? There was a lot of Treasonous people who helped to rig 2020’s election willfully & knowingly and, they knew the ramifications if they get caught, and get caught they did.
Thats Not good.
And if they’re Not stopped, they’ll do it again and again.

Crandall: “Any last words before you meet your Maker?”
SNNNOOORRREEE……
Detainee #103: “Obama is the one pulling the strings!”
SNNNOOORRREEE……
Detainee 507: “I was just following orders! Kamala’s controlling Joe, she demanded I do it!”
SNNNOOORRREEE……
Detainee 1408: “I delivered that money and managed that money in Ukraine for NoName and Joe and Hunter, but I didn’t traffic any kids, or hurt or fuck any kids, they did!”
SNNNOOORRREEE……
Detainee 23: “They said they’d kill my family if I didn’t do it! Pelosi is one dangerous bitch!”
SNNNOOORRREEE……
Detainee 47: “I had no choice because I took the oath, I had to keep it! Gowdy, and Graham, and Grassley, and Joey, and Kerry, and John McCain and Strom Thurmond all know I’m a good lodge member!”
SNNNOOORRREEE……
Detainee 42: “I’m an American and I fought in Afghanistan after 9/11, and I worked hard for those degrees!”
SNNNOOORRREEE……
Detainee 78: “I helped Hilary and Huma traffic those kids from Syria and Afghanistan and Haiti to those politicians, but I didn’t know their names or where they worked, I just dropped them off and got paid!”
SNNNOOORRREEE……

FireDog

We love you QBall59!

Joe Terry.

U 2. Dog.

Bill Kaulfield

You can’t possibly think that’s really going to happen….

‘Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished!

Let’s have an RRN-commenteers all-expenses-paid trip to GITMO, followed by a week at West Palm. All we have to do is pull the trigger.

Who will pay for it?

IRS SWAT teams.

Reality

I’ll Have Some Of That If You Don’t Mind.

Donald

“the U.S. Marine who had pulled the trigger on Sussmann afterward suffered night tremors that startled him awake”

The problem here is this Marine doesn’t understand the background of this person he was ordered to shoot. Perhaps he saw that detainee as a regular person who did a few bad things. But when one comes to understand what psychopaths are all about, the evil they can freely commit, how deceptive they can be, and the harm they cause others, you quickly realize that their death spares many a people being victimized by a vicious predator like this. Look how many psychopaths have been released from prison only to harm or kill others again.

Daniel

America has lots of TRAITORS and the penalty for TREASON is death. You can’t have a country with this many TRAITORS, and that is why you keep showing all persons that heshe must keep their oath to their country or hang for treason or electrocuted for murder! I remember how treason laws became more and more lenient as the decades went by and when congress wanted to stop the death penalty for treason altogether.

House of Criminals just want to protect themselves. Logical, no? Time for Joe & Jane Public to lose their rose-colored glasses. And take seriously the responsibilities of Citizenship.

Donald

Yes, there has been this relentless shift in society to progressively minimize what is wrong and evil – all perpetrated by those in control who themselves are the among most vile people on the planet. Regular people from 100 years ago would be shocked at what is tolerated today.

SeanW

The psychological work they did on the Marine covers all that ground. This was a demonic attack for a certainty whether you believe in that stuff or not – anything that extreme — especially when it ends in death death is guaranteed to be demonically driven.

Without a doubt the Satan worshiping community that all the higher up deep state cabal are into had put powerful curses over these people that their demons upon execution would transfer to their executioner. The Satan worshiping community are all heinous criminals.

They will not permit anyone into their powerful & deadly spiritual world unless they commit increasingly heinous crimes to rise to higher levels of power, income, & other “perks” often worth millions.

It takes someone with a lot of experience just to recognize that it’s a demonically driven thing when people die that way. They become tormented with condemnation & guilt & feel they deserve hell, think they have committed the unforgivable sin, – not because it’s rational but because those tormenting emotions are demonic energy being fed into their souls, their soul implodes due to torment that’s so powerful it causes brain damage within months at worst & within about 3 years on average.

Suicide becomes the only rational exit when you know that you are no longer rational, that you’re broken in a way that is so extreme, that short of a miracle, you will never recover from it because nothing adds up or makes sense & the torment only gets worse. Nobody wants to be around you because they sense you’re screwed & it’s super uncomfortable for them to experience that.

You don’t know this at the time so it’s super weird that all those who loved & supported you are all pulling away so quietly that you can’t accuse them of anything but it’s clear that they no longer want you around them & you don’t really know why.

You think you’ve lost your way & there is an ever increasing accumulation of evidence that you are stark raving mad inside & have no idea how to process that or where to turn for help.

With torment it’s destructiveness hurts your soul & the torment you experience is no less tormenting than grabbing a hot iron & the pain that ensues thereafter. Emotional pain is expressed emotionally at first until, through medication or compensation, if finds a home in your body so you get a disease or inexplicable condition that’s manifesting as pain stored in your body.

For those who survive their trama’s often find, as they seek treatment, that recovery is about facing those fears in a controlled manner. Demons supply an abundance of emotional & physical pain to all who will engage them. Which is why, when Jesus was here healing them, it’s recorded in many of his healings that he had to deal with demons in order to get them healed.

Once this awakening that we are in right now, however messy it is, is complete we are about to walk right into an age of miracles such as the world has never yet seen.

It’s spoken of in scripture as the “days of heaven on earth” & we will be the first to witness it – within the next 10 years the changes globally for the good of all the planet will be so staggering you’re not capable of imaging it unless you’re one of those who’ve already been taken into the future by Jesus (who loves to show people cool things about the universe) & can report on it yourself.

Or if you’re like me who has experienced only a little of heaven — you get your information about heaven from a reliable source like Kat Kerr who is in heaven & back everyday & is reporting on what’s happening in Heaven every week on Steve Shultz’s Elijah list. I researched her work for 7 years before I’d share her with others – because she seemed so radical I had to live out the things she was teaching before I’d spread her message around. I didn’t want to get egg on my face for following a heretic or worse a charlatan. What I found is that when she says something is going to happen it happens.

Telaneric

I agree with the Satanism but also know the DS uses psychics to attack targets and it seems that could account for the suicide and depression trauma suffered by the two soldiers after the executions. It does seem like a spell was put on them both and it begs the question if the black hats are using psychics to know what’s going on at GITMO.

DaRadiant1

Right, this veteran have no problems either. Mike you got my email as well.

Last edited 1 month ago by DaRadiant1

Volunteers are preferable. Many ‘Normal’ adult citizens incl. non-active military could be on a list to be called. Option not to go ahead if called. Bigger pool, fewer executions per ‘volunteer’. Allows wider sharing of solutions to vile problems.

Grace

I have wondered why the old style multiple guns with one real bullet isn’t still used. That way no one person knows if they are the one or not. I could not do what these soldiers do….and I am grateful they are willing. I couldn’t pull the lever either…. Just not in my blood!

Jorek

That’s what I was wondering too 🤔

Sabravesfan

GOOD

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan
Patriot

Why not use a guillotine. You know the job is done for sure and don’t need a medical professional to check. Besides, if a hanging fails and the person lives, doesn’t that person get to walk free?

Rodnryl

That was tradition not law. A few years ago it went to the Supreme Court because a state threw the electric chair switch twice as the first jolt didn’t do the job. The SCOTUS ruled that it was not cruel and unusual punishment to conduct a followup execution procedure if the first failed.

Brian

I think that is the guillotine that they walk free if it fails. There have been cases where it malfunctioned and didn’t reach the neck after the blade was dropped.

As for hanging failing, if the platform doesn’t drop out from under them, just kick the mechanism until it does. The most likely way for hanging to fail is being decapitating the subject, as occurred with Saddam Hussein.

wasn’t his head still attached to his neck at the time of execution?

Gabriella

“Hanging until dead.”

Yea, and you get a trophy for your wall… obama’s head!

Linda Jackson

Dick Cheney didn’t. Check the archives.

Carol Sims

Too much Blood to clean up between uses.

Carol Sims

NOPE! That’s what Fauci wanted, but did not get. Hanging did not fail…Just did not go off in precision!

SeanW

No. That’s an urban legend. When someone is sentenced to death it’s unfortunate but the sentence is death & the executioner that was hired must do his job or lose it. If it fails they keep going until he’s dead. That’s how it really works. The old westerns on TV occasionally used to promote this urban legend.

They’ve been using that in the military, here and abroad, for many years, nobody knows who pulls the trigger, that way nobody has PTSD from pulling it if they even did do it.

lc116235

I thought that was what they were using instead of just one person…Come on…JAG get it together…please…

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan

Are you criticizing these people…

dkangal

Grace, I believe it is 4 are loaded but the 5th has a blank…or something like that.

David T

From years’ back, I received information that it was 1 live round and the rest were blanks so that each shooter could assume by the laws of averages, that they were not the one who fired the execution round.

David T

And think of it this way, if there are 5 marksmen with 4 of 5 having live rounds and they each put down a head shot, there would be nothing left from the neck up.

Rodnryl

It’s a chest shot through the heart.

Brian

The office of the firing squad detail is supposed to deliver the ‘coup de grace’ by firing his sidearm into the subject’s head. This is to put the subject out of their suffering should the subject have survived the volley of bullets.

That’s what happened to Schiff head. The bullet did not hit the vital spot, so Crandall administered the coup de grace shot to the head and it doesn’t appear he had any PTSD from it…

Officer.

Nope.

*!

Supposedly the “old style multiple guns with only one with a real bullet” WAS being used so this story seems a bit fishy.

No it’s not! Gees….He wrote all about how and why they changed.

I bet a Dollar that was MIS-reporting, BY the uninformed, TO the un-informed.

Last edited 1 month ago by Paladin45

That was NEVER the protocol. It would be inefficient & makes very little sense.

I’ll do it!! I’ll pay to do it!

Cash only.

I bet they could do executions online somehow. Pay per view with execution buttons, that way nobody would know who it was that pushed the button, it could be one of a million, or so people where their IP address was randomly chosen.

alt+glock+delete?

Sismj

Although that could be a great money maker with LOTS of public participation, in the interim it would turn us into the ones that are being executed. #bedifferent

oklahomaspacetrain

I don’t think there is a server that could handle it.
LOL
one button on the page labeled execute….
100 million computers at the same time

Brian

No, in late 2020 or early 2021, the Democrats put a line in the emergency funding / budget that prohibited public executions. President Trump made a comment about that before signing that emergency funding bill / budget.

So no public executions. Of course, there are ways around that, such as having all viewers become a member of an exclusive private club.

I would love to terminate these treasonist cocksuckers by first tying a rope around a leg and dragging them for a few miles, then throwing some rocksalt on the soon to be cadaver and drive what’s left to a tree shredder for final coup de grace, then go get another one.

Inefficient.

very time consuming. why not leave the shredded bits to the vultures? They could use a snack, too.

Then you will become a victim of their tyranny.

If you read the article again , the Admiral stated , time constraints , cost and gallows theatrics were the reasons for using the one bullet in the head, fired by one soldier. The people at JAG will go back to the ” one bullet in the head ” method of EXECUTION ,when they find candidates more suitable to carry out such methods of EXECUTION. Really this should not be too difficult to find more suitable candidates/executioners for the task of EXECUTING the degenerate lowlifes and numerous evil mutherfuckers. Maybe JAG will have to go outside the US Military to find executioners. Considering the way I feel about it , JAG could hit me up for the job , I am older, my nerve has become very hardened over the years, I think I could carry out such duties will resolve ,determination and calm. Taking a life is very serious , with all the moral and religious issues that can weigh upon an individual’s mind. Never the less it is a very heavy undertaking, this has to be carried out , with expediency and the least amount of bullshit. And this has to be carried out , these ENEMY COMBATANTS , TRAITORS , those that have committed CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY and numerous other heinous crimes must be ENDED , PERMANENTLY.

Lorinda

I don’t think those 2 men knew just how horrible they were.

dave

They would need to go back to bolt rifles. An M16 will not cycle a black without a blank firing device and there is a noticeable difference in felt recoil. Just have seven guys shoot the pos and be done with with it. Night sweats and suicide. Give me a efin break.

DaRadiant1

Forget that, my glock with handle that. One to the dome.

JohnnyNL

Been praying for executioners since they switched. I can talk tough, but now have trouble ‘executing’ insects! I wish you peace. Have a great day!

Gabriella

I think it was because of the cost of having several gunmen. But these results show us what happens with cut corners like that.
Hubby thinks demons travel from the detainee easier when shot rather than hanged. I’d have to think that injection is even more up-close and personal. Wasn’t HRC? YUK!

Claire

Where do the demons go?

Sandy Thomas

Hm: 35 up-votes. Amazing! No, Grace, that’s NOT the “old style”. It’s multiple real guns, multiple real bullets and ONE, REPEAT ONE, BLANK CARTRIDGE. aka a “DUMMY”, to soothe & excuse the collective conscience of the shooters. WHAT would be the POINT of multiple guns and just ONE bullet? (Unless you like the Kim Jong Un style, and send the ONE projectile from an ANTI-AIRCRAFT CANNON. That seems to work.) The POINT is to achieve CERTAIN death. The one gun salute DOES NOT. Best you stay home. The executioners are volunteers.

Last edited 1 month ago by Paladin45

Hm: 47 up-votes. Amazing! No, Grace, that’s NOT the “old style”. It’s multiple real guns, multiple real bullets and ONE, REPEAT ONE, BLANK CARTRIDGE. aka a “DUMMY”, to soothe & excuse the collective conscience of the shooters. WHAT would be the POINT of multiple guns and just ONE bullet? (Unless you like the Kim Jong Un style, and send the ONE projectile from an ANTI-AIRCRAFT CANNON. That seems to work.) The POINT is to achieve CERTAIN death. The one-gun salute DOES NOT. Best you stay home. The executioners are volunteers.

Last edited 1 month ago by Paladin45

This site IS NOT CENSORING – it’s only relegating unloved comments to the end of the list; not deleting them – that would be cowardly & unethical – just separating them from the comment they reply to. It’s simple, really. I see there’s still some distance yet to travel on this road to adult conversation.

The CONCEPT of “multiple guns with ONE real bullet” could ONLY be believed by a Gov’t worker, who is USED TO the practice of 5 people on a team, but ONE works.

Last edited 1 month ago by Paladin45

Sometimes I wish these articles were fiction and this is one of those times. It is so tragic that this damage was done to these soldiers and the suicide is too awful for words. These were unintended consequences of the new execution method that will now be retired. So sad but the right call to go back to hangings. Perhaps they can modify the hanging protocol in order to limit the hysterical histrionics we have seen from some of the to-be-hung. I trust JAG will get this right.

Last edited 1 month ago by Proudly Unaffiliated
Wolf people

They are fiction. Sleep tight.

I hope YOU weren’t involved in any of this, or you might just be FINDING OUT how NON FICTION this really is!

Lorinda

You wish.

Let us pray, dear God, heal the physical, spiritual and psychological wounds these brave men have to endure. Help them to find your love and mercy, so that they may cope with the actions that they may have had to take while they serve our great country. Make them realize that the rules of engagement in this war do not alway follow the laws of Christianity but give solace by your scripture passages that show them that sometimes battle is necessary for the common good. Amen. Blessings,

Only4uandme

Thank You for that prayer. The + button will not work for me.

Try flicking off the safety.

Now THAT is REALLY FUNNY! LOL!

I wish they were too and I hope they get it right, but this is a revelation of our reality, and a reality check in progress whether we like it or not. I’ve always held that idea about throwing them into the ocean with a millstone tied around their feet.
Truthfully speaking, I wished nothing of what weve seen or heard ever happened at all, but thats impossible now at any rate. And to think so many people are still asleep to the facts of reality its astonishing, I hope they find the truth like we all have and they come to their senses before their day of judgement comes, then again its like why bother even to tell them when they either wont listen, or don’t care. I mean, who is it that would turn a blind eye, or turn their back on any child in peril? I know I couldn’t and I know these freaks are evil, and to think who is it thats brave enough to be an executioner? I think to take them out into the Pacific, or Atlantic Ocean and drop them off on a small raft with a Millstone around their feet might be an easier answer, we all know they’ll never make it to dry land ever again. I think in closing any sort of argument over this, something like what I described may ease the burden.

The theatrics don’t stop the execution, JAG allows them last words, too.

Last words for last turds.

sunshine

YES they are just c l i c k B a i t just read the about U S it tells you it’s j u s t S A T I R E, you c a n sleep easily. watch Julie Green on rumble

sunshine

yes they are so don’t lose sleep

Interesting physcological breakdown.

Last edited 1 month ago by Barry Williamz

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sabravesfan

I won’t be joining your scam

22 is also very young, it’s a wonder they didn’t use older, battled hardened types, possibly like QBall59.

22 is very weak. Use larger calibres.

RLJ

Firing Squad would probably have been better, than a single individual. But, no matter the form of execution the most important part is THE execution. These individuals need to be removed from this planet permanently.

David T

Given the situations at GITMO, I wonder if using a lethal injection or an electric chair might spare the executioner from these kinds of negative mental and emotional reactions.

Sandy Thomas

Lethal injection would be much worse.I guess there’s a reason hanging stands the test of time.

Maybe a triple dose of LSD, they can go out laughing and hallucinating at the same time. lol

Run over with a steamroller.

Who’s gonna push the plunger?

The plumber, of course.

FireDog

It is said death injections are not pain-relievers and sleeping aids! To the contrary, GITMO “detainees” would no doubt prefer the electric chair to euthanasia!

I was thinking along the lines of using a sledgehammer, to crush the cranium of the condemned. A heavy sledgehammer , it’s called a ” Monday ” in the construction industry. This would be most efficient , it’s devastating and there is a perception pain and suffering which is called for concerning the reasons for these lowlifes to be EXECUTED.

Especially paedophiles and child sex traffickers working out of Ukraine, Syria and Afghanistan, Iraq and Haiti. Those poor kids need their lives back. This is the kind of scandal Anne Heche was exposing in her Lifetime film “The Girl in Room 13” before she was killed, after the fiery crash in the hospital.

Why do you think they killed Ann Heshe?

A transsexual (He-she)?

FireDog

Yes, agree, the evil must be permanently eradicated among all six living generations’ DNA traits on Earth. The same schitters create fake wars, and screen recruits for only the “most intelligent and most athletically fit” to genocide their DNA, thereby burdening societies by the procreation among “rejected inferior intellects and bodies.” We see the worthless creatures every day on the streets … brain-buggered transgenders, feminists, homosexuals, pedophiles, and pedovores steeped in communism.

Jesus says, EVERYTHING YOU SAY, AND DO, SHALL COME BACK TO YOU.

Good! Father Jesus “chose” WHITE family (of tribes/ ethnicities) to “eradicate evil on Earth”; therefore, the schitters must die as a whole, not a part of the whole … goodbye renegade angels (alias Jew) … you were CONDEMNED to the Lake of Sulfuric Fire during Creation … you are a mere footnote in the Holy Bible, humanity’s USER MANUAL against you schitter renegade angels (alias Jew) … the genociders of humanity and destroyers of Earth!

Yer jest a ray of sunshine, you are!

Or use one of the Islamic methods: put in cage and lower in swimming pools. Or tie to chair and throw off a tall building.
Or tie noose to the condemned on top of a school bus and drive off.

I really don’t care how they kill all these motherfookers just as long as they greatly accelerate the well deserved death’s.

Prayers for the PTSD soldier. God is good.

Ann

My heart goes out to these young men and their families. I can’t begin to imagine the mental/emotional hell they have gone through. At the same time, I also admire them for stepping up to the challenge despite the cost.

Though I liked hearing the military had chosen to use a firing squad rather than a gallows, I completely understand why they chose to go back. The one problem I had was the fact they apparently had just one individual doing the shooting. The idea of using numerous individuals I thought was better because that way no one knew who fired the fatal shot. I think it would have helped prevent the two situations described in Michael’s article. Admiral Crandall has a tough job and patriotic Americans should have the greatest of respect for what he does in order to protect our country from those who are hellbent on destroying it.

You said firing squad which leads one to assume many not individuals.

No_govt

Guillotines only!

You mean what they planned to (and still plan to) use on Christians? Nice

I guess that would be qualifications for true Justice.

S gamaj

The condemned have to wear a collar around their neck with 11oz of C4 platique. . an outdoor area and surrounding the outdoor area is a perimeter that cross the perimeter their head explodes it explodes and there hit the spotty drops to the ground Right out of the running man movie You let him make a run for it in their head accidentally definitely explodes when they cross the perimeter marked don’t cross the perimeter your head will explode written in written in an unidentifiable language

Sammymom

Commentary is rough today but this takes the cake 🤪

It leaves a bloody mess, but very effective.

I’m still leaning towards wood chippers.

aimee

Let me do the job. I am a woman. My faith in God is so strong I could totally do this and lose no sleep over it. God doesnt want us to kill innocent good people. That is not what these traitorous, antichrists, pedophiles, traffickers and murderers are.
Luke 19:27 But these “ENEMIES” of mine who would not have me be king over them bring them here and “KILL” them in front of me. (That is God calling on us to kill these evil bastards, these unbelievers, these satanic communist fake jews!!!) Many famous jews have admitted the end goal of judaism is communism.

Only4uandme

Thank you for that scripture. 🙏🛐

“Many famous jews have admitted the end goal of judaism is communism.”
That’s harsh.

Those aren’t famous Jews. Those are infamous kikes.

Luke 19:27
Say’s it all.

Bill Kaulfield

If you really think that Jesus taught that you should kill your enemies, then you have completely missed the point of his teachings.

Go study your Bible.

Nobodi

So just “turn the other cheek” when you find one of these monsters raping, torturing then eating one of your children? Allow trannies, homos and
doctors” to cause children to stumble being groomed for rape? Are you also under the false conviction that everything in the Torah, prophets and psalms can just be ignored now? You can now lie, cheat, murder, steal, covet…. it doesn’t matter if you just have that which is blind?…aka.. Faith? I won’t pretend to know the answer to the issues mentioned in this article outside of recruiting psychopaths on death row for the job, But Messiah said that not one jot or tittle of the law will pass until heaven and earth pass away. Matthew 5:18. Did we miss something?

I’d recommend you take your own advice unless you’re solely relying on the lies of Saul/Paul for what you think is “relevant” in the Bible. Yahowah’s(god) one and only covenant/contract is rather clear about what is expected to have a real shot at everlasting life. What He asks us in return for this is a very light burden outside the process that it involves setting yourself apart from a world so easily deceived and in love with themselves and lies.

Bill Kaulfield

Not at all. I’m merely pointing out the inconsistency in aimee’s understanding, that’s all.

Last edited 1 month ago by Bill Kaulfield
FireDog

During Creation, renegade angels (alias Jew) went to Father Jesus demanding the order of servitude to humans be reversed. Father Jesus refused, and billions of renegade angels committed an INSURRECTION and MURDERED in the Heavens [same behaviors on Earth and to humans]. Father Jesus fired HIS angels and promptly BURNED their bodies declaring them CONDEMNED for eternity [in Heavens] and spirit (Judgment Day). Hence, the renegade angels (alias Jew) are a mere footnote in the Holy Bible beginning with the 17th BOOK, and then, John and Revelation. The Holy Bible is the USER MANUAL that Father Jesus authored for HIS beloved six human families [WHITE, CAUCASIAN, YELLOW, RED, BROWN, BLACK] against the “detestable” renegade angels (alias Jew).

Father Jesus is COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF to HIS WHITE family [and tribes/ethnicities] who are HIS personal Army that HE named HEBREW, renamed ISRAEL, renamed CHRISTIAN and scattered over Earth to “eradicate evil on Earth” [the renegade angels (alias Jew)]. The renegade angels (alias Jew) declare 5,800 years of commandeering WHITE family’s covenants with Father Jesus, and brain-buggering all six human families into disobedience to Father Jesus, but only have 200 years remaining to fulfill their agenda with their leader Satan to genocide humanity and destroy Earth.

Father Jesus says HE didn’t spend much time with HIS NON-White families and their tribes/ethnicities (CAUCASIAN, YELLOW, RED, BROWN, BLACK), who were placed on dedicated lands to “nurture and protect Earth” against the renegade angels (alias Jew). But HE is with HIS six families now judging clergy and leaders of the world for creating “systems” to genocide HIS humans and destroy HIS Earth.

FATHER JESUS IS HERE WITH US 24/7/365. 🙂

Congratulations! You just one a three-week, paid vacation to Gitmo and FL!!!

“One” or “won”? Just wondering….

Richard Longacre

It sure would be nice if our congress just resigned like they did in Japan. On 10 August the entire congress of Japan resigned. Something big is brewing.

Wait for it.

David T

One has to wonder if there was political corruption or child trafficking permeating the Japanese government, or some type of anti-Japan behavior coming from the political leaders, and in their ancient culture of “death” before dishonor they commit their political “death” by resigning from office.

Hint: CAH. Blessings,

They were maybe planning a Pearl harbor sequel using beefed up, jet powered jap zero’s and singing,”Bonzai”…..

I’m not sure if it’s in favor of the people yet.

They won’t resign, they’re too greedy. $175,000.00 plus benefits, and stock options like Pelosi and Feinstein do? I wish their moneymaking was not illegal or unethical, but it is.

Perhaps they didn’t want to end up like Shinzo Abe.