Delta Force Seizes IRS Weapons Shipment

Stock Image

Delta Force Operators Monday morning intercepted an 18-wheeler packed with pistols and bound for the Internal Revenue Service Building in Washington, D.C., a source in General David H. Berger’s office told Real Raw News.

Hours after Kabula Harris’s tie-breaking vote on the regime’s climate, health, and tax bill empowered the IRS to hire and arm 87,000 new agents—to the tune of $80bn—an inconspicuous tractor trailer departed a government-leased warehouse in Jessup, Maryland. The obsidian cab and attached trailer swerved through the city’s industrial district and was preparing to veer onto the Baltimore-Washington Parkway when it met an obstacle: four SUVs, each as black as the trailer, blocked its path, two on the road and one on each shoulder. Under ordinary circumstances, the trailer could’ve steamrolled the blockade. But these were not ordinary circumstances. Behind each SUV stood four men garbed in military attire, every one of them brandishing rifles aimed at the cab’s windshield.

As the truck screeched to a halt, four of the 16 Delta Force Operators approached and commanded the driver and passenger to show their hands and exit the vehicle. They complied and were gagged and zip tied, then pushed into the lead SUV. Wordlessly, two Operators climbed aboard the now seized cab and keyed the ignition. Within seconds, the vehicles had dispersed. The intercept and seizure had taken only minutes to complete.

The tractor trailer had left Maryland at 2:00 a.m. and, under current traffic conditions, been scheduled to arrive in D.C. no later than 4:00 a.m. By then, however, Special Forces had driven the trailer to safehouse/warehouse they had prepared in advance, and were already inventorying the load against a shipping manifest found in the cab.

According to the manifest, the trailer held 23,500 crated Sig Saur P229s and 160,000 rounds of .40 caliber ammunition, ostensibly intended for the IRS’s enhanced police force.

A week before the seizure, U.S. Army Cyber Command had intercepted communications between IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig, Chuck Schumer, and Joe Manchin. Rettig had said on a conference call that “the purchase has been made,” which caused a somewhat agitated Schumer to inadvertently expose the nature of the shipment. “Why now? You were supposed to wait until we passed the bill and its made law. You jumped the gun, and mean that literally and figuratively, and this could come back at us,” Schumer said. Manchin bowed out of the conversation, saying, “I really don’t need to hear any of this,” and disconnected. But Schumer and Rettig bantered on. “We know the bill will pass muster, Kamala will see to it. It isn’t a problem. We’ll just say later on that we bought the guns after the bill got passed and ratified,” Rettig blabbered. “Don’t take possession until Biden makes it law,” Schumer said, to which Rettig blurted, “They can’t sit where they are that long, too risky. I’m moving them here from Maryland storage when it passes. If there’s any blowback, it’ll fall on me.”

U.S. Army Cyber Command at once forwarded a recording of the call to both Marine Corps General David H. Berger and a Delta Force commander whose name remains classified. Together, they greenlit a mission to confiscate the IRS’s would-be arsenal. Research revealed that the federal government had contracts with several shipping and warehouse facilities in the Maryland area, and Delta Force Operators soon began surveillance on those locations, hitting pay dirt rather quickly. The Jessup warehouse, they discovered, was guarded by a throng of treasury agents whose blue windbreakers with IRS Special Agent stenciled on the back conspicuously betrayed their identities.

Delta Force had a choice to make: raid the warehouse and risk a firefight, or continue surveillance until the warehouse’s contents had been loaded onto a trailer, and seize it enroute to its destination.

According to our source, Delta Force had watched treasury agents fill the trailer with rectangular wooden crates, the contents of which had been stamped in blank ink on the wood—pistols, lots of them, and ammo.

“Delta expected security would go with the truck, but it was only the driver and one IRS agent in the passenger seat. No tailing vehicles. The IRS is an enemy of the people, and those pistols…why would they need them? Think about that? This is victory but a small one because they have $80bn to play with. We’re still in the fight,” our source said in closing.

Awesome work, Delta Force!

who the heck is buck fiden?

Lucky Star

Cia field agent

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gregg Nickens

great

sad

Cool

Nice

Gary Cooper

AASSHOLE

Bro. Andrew

ASH HOLE better describes them. A hole in hell where the fire quenchest not.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!

Reality

Booya! Buckie

Just Me

Some here think you are the most prolific commenter, personally I like you and I like your sense of humor.

Thanks! It’s nice to see that there are a lot of good people here. (I’m not one of them).

as

[BECOME A MEMBER] I make over $200-$300 an hour for online work. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining I easily made $30k with no online jobs knowledge. Just try it out on the attached page.
More details……. http://www.works45.com

Robert James

Good one. Have you been released?

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Stop talking to the trolls!!! Why can’t you people just scroll by the stupidity

it’s not the real Gregg, Basil, that’s why

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Lol….

I am making $94/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $24 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot

on the accompanying site—— https://Www.HugePay8.Com

did you just return from MARE VACATION …jb ????

A vulgar, highly bigoted troll, J. Bill. He makes hundreds of comments.

Yeah, like lmaoooo and slurp.

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Vulgar? never.
Highly bigoted? Nah. I hate everyone equally.
Troll? No. I don’t even go near bridges.
And my inane comments number in the thousands.

Reality

Put That Dirty Harry On It, Buckie

Hes not a troll Hagsinger from Ecuador

An FBI raid on DJT’s home today MB. What will your source say about this?

DS planting evidence against him. Notice they didn’t have the guts to do it when he was there (he was in NY).

Is this going to be “the first arrest will shock you?” Will DJT be that arrest?

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Where are they getting the money to pay for all this? I thought they were bankrupt. I thought they no longer had the ability to print money from nothing. Spending this huge sum (where ever they get it) to get the weapons and agents doesn’t seem like it would work.

Requiem aeternam

From what I understand, these bills never actually get funded. They have to make do with what they get from taxes, most of which go straight to the bankers as interest payments, and from drug, weapons and human trafficking. But hope springs eternal in the Deep State breast.

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Debate Judge

U.S. to send Ukraine $5.5 billion in new fiscal, military aid
Reuters dot com
4 hours ago — Aug 8 (Reuters) – The United States will send an additional $5.5 billion in aid to Ukraine, made up of $4.5 billion in budgetary support and …

Pentagon announces $1 billion in new U.S. military aid to …
Cbsnews dot com
6 hours ago — Washington — The Biden administration announced Monday …

I heard about the $1bn. When I googled, I got the reuters piece.

$80 bn to the IRS
What is that for? Robot dogs mounted with automatic weapons?

Russians space force just last week vaporized 14000 tons of military hardware ….so they not only fight to the last ukrainian soldier but also untill get US bankrupt…..svine

Last edited 1 month ago by sejmon

More details……. http://www.works45.com

lolol, its probably a ;itt;e more creative than that. We ALL have to return to our original status as state nationals which we were stripped of at birth in the form of a cirth certificate.

EJR

Demon rats just passed a bill giving the irs 80+billion

No one knows. And I think no one cares, either.

What about MB’s source at MAL? Why didn’t he tell Mike the feds were there?

Restricted info. He is above your pay grade.

Mikee

FBI just raided Trump home after Judge Garland signed off on the raid apparently ! The FBI also apparently broke into his safe also! Where was DeSantis an the military during this raid ? Why is everyone reporting this an RRN is being quite about it ?🤔

Quite Quiet. Millions of dyslexic Americans, UN-diagnosed.

More details……. http://www.works45.com

bc this entire site is a pathetic con job and the vax daddy is part of the deep state.

JCLincoln

He’s F. Biden’s brother.

July Hunter

Isn’t he a member of TRAITOR JOES famn damnly. ???

remember when you were horny for nancy?

t.co/39ls2diC6t

Alek Ho

Not true, pussy brain. He meant to say something like ”In spite of Nancy’s wickedness, her 82 yr old husband should’ve kept her as his sex partner, instead of raping young children; esp since Nancy’s so well endowed.” I agree wi that thought.

Last edited 1 month ago by Alek Ho

I whack off to this picture every night….

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JEUIdz-wBc

TMI

TMI? If I could only upload pix here.

Hunter Hunter

Well you got your own poll so that’s saying something.

Does that mean I can rig it, too?

It says I’m a dumb pollock

More details……. http://www.works45.com

JBill = 🐷

“Beauty is only skin deep. Ugly is to the bone.”

-comedian Nipsey R u s s e l l

More details……. http://www.works45.com

Thank GOD for our Military! Pray for their safety and well being.

the copypasta boomer returns!

Cry harder.

Bro. Andrew

AMEN, May the FORCE of GOD be with you!

I absolutely agree “Awesome Work Delta Force”….Be safe and continue your great work..

Mikee

The FBI just raided Trumps home an broke into his safe ! How about that story! Where was DeSantis an the Military during this raid ? Judge Garland apparently signed off on the raid !(Everyone else is reporting it why not RRN ? ) 🤔

bc that doesnt fit with the bs lying grifting narrative that ” white hats are in control” . there are no white hats.

[…] Source link […]

Donald J Trump (PRO)
Donald J Trump
@realdonaldtrump

10m
These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

Omg that is so Terrible! Why?? That is nothing to do with them! I’m so sorry President Trump!! Our Country is going to come back stronger than ever!! We love you and we are ready for you to show your face and kick fake Biden out!!! So thankful they got the IRS truck today!! I pray we are doing good and that we are close to having this crazy mess done and over!! I don’t know how you can even be around them, they disgust me!! God Bless you President Trump!! God Bless America!!

Perhaps the attack on Pres Trump was retaliation for the IRS truck.

Heard they are going to try to arrest Trump. We shall see

Ruby Kennard

Trump is likely deeply buried in Cheyenne Mt and heavily guarded by his military. Pray he’s not reachable by the DS assassins. He’s always way ahead of them in tactical maneuvers. Praying for his protection. They’re desperate, pulling out all stops or trying a last-ditch effort to provoke the civil war they’ve been pushing for. Their time is short. This movie is nearly over.

Susie Q

Idk President Trump is in Cheyenne Mountain, as he was seen (and filmed) leaving New York today.

he has a few body doubles

youre one stupid evil fuck for lying to decent people.

😢 Go and give DJT a hug and ask FBI to apologize to him. FBI head was appointed by DJT and he is so meeaaan to raid his home.

Vicky Hyle

Should never be happening!

BASTARDS!!

Hunter Hunter

I thought Trump had military protection at Mar-A-Lago, didn’t MB write about that?

Thomas Blow

Sorry to hear that, Prex. If you want to reform The System after you arrest the perps so it specifically forbids and effectively deters the misconduct, please read my free book at drive.googleDOTcom/file/d/1-Tr36PKKnTXPkxe8Wm3QuhtOx5nFbEcB/view. It’s the only book out there (to my knowledge) that recommends specific reforms to bolster our system, to achieve the intent of the Constitution. It’s also at usa1libDOTorg/book/19211069/653d58 or email me at blowt000366ATgmail.

Tyler

The Anti Christ needs a full manned army, will he get one? Maybe next time

NO comment

Last edited 1 month ago by Paladin45
Woodpecker

This is chilling!! Like the IRS isn’t intimidating enough and these phony elected leaders are now arming them??

Schumer and Manchin must be arrested immediately, as well as the IRS Commissioner Rettig. They are traitors and terrorists.

snoopy

That’s what I was thinking right away. Why not arrest them before they even voted. Arrest them on the phone call alone.
The deep state is working every day and the while hats seem to be working every other day.
To let Criminals keep working an just take away a few of their toys won’t work they will buy more toys with the 80 billion they just took from the American people.
Same with the Child Traffickers, They save the kids but keep letting the Biden Administration bring in more then ever.
They are thinking of Job security I guess, arrest the traffickers and the children thing will save themselves since their are no traffickers to get them.
If you save the kids and let the traffickers keep doing their thing it will never stop, only changing the merchandise.

The White Hats if there is such a thing, need to be right all of the time since they are only playing some of the time. The deep state only needs to get it right some of the time since they are playing all of the time.

Bellanina

You have no idea how hard the WH are working to take down all this evil. You are not walking in their shoes! If I were a WH working endlessly and tiressly, I would be pissed as hell about your post!

They hear that so much!! They will never see it. Try this, next time you see a comment like that, you could say ( you know, to be nicer) you know your right, I’ll bet they work their asses off. I’m glad I’m not them. Or even God Bless them, because they have worked tirelessly. But they usually do 4 days then off 3. But during these times, I’m sure it’s all on board. I’m on a Mission to just remind people it is time to leave this 3D world and rise to a higher level of Consciousness and get to 4th and 5th Density. Which they go past 11, but not sure how much more. I’ve noticed our comments come from an anger that we all have right now! Some all the time, some a little, and then, some not at all. I’m 63, disables and retired. I want to make a change in this world!! So can you please help me in spreading the word. We have so much waiting for us!! If you could only know what we are missing out on. I learned in Sales, the way we approach people should be nice and smile, until we find out what they want. It’s all about Attitude. We can make it good or bad. It’s our choice. My days go great when my attitude stays uplifting.
Thank you!!
Peace ☮️

It is your ‘density.’

Bellanina

I’m sorry Susan if my comment seemed a little harsh. But I come from a long line of Military Family Members. My husband died protecting this Great Country! So I feel as if I have to stand in the gap for him and protect all our brave service members who are fighting tirelessly to save our country!
It just infuriates me when I hear someone say the white hats are PLAYING only some of the time! I know Delta Force and all our brave soldiers are working their butts off to rid this planet of these evil demonic people. And I thank God for all of them!

speak your truth. Sometimes people need a little punch in the conversation to open their minds. We all get stuck in our ideas from time to time. Nobody should be offended and if they are then that is their lesson to learn. I was pleased to read your post. It was you being honest and passionate. A far change from most of the trolls here.

SeventhScion7

Amen Miss Kitty!

12D is God source

SeventhScion7

Thank you for the reminder @Susan Banks. I do appreciate it. Shalom.

stfu you ignorant grifting retard. you have zero proof for anything you say.

anyone with a brain and even a small semblance of rational thought would agree with your post. iF there is actually white hats they are pathetically weak and cowardly.

Gabriella

Don’t forget Chuckie! I remember when several 3-letter agencies were buying up all the ammo during BO admin. But, this is different. It’s not just to leave us defenseless;. They see themselves as being shut down soon, because they ARE enemies of the state! Yay!

AmericanFaith

That ammo was to sell to others, they didn’t really think they would need them here. Probably in Ukraine hands now.

WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THEY ARE!! AND THEY WERE ROBBING US ALL BLIND IN THE PROCESS!!

And they have no money!! Their broke!! Now they just passed this effing Climate fake ass bill!! Unbelievable!!

David T

Rettig too. Wait for it, now there is plenty of evidence on why to arrest these treasonist bastards.

Nice recording that they can play at their tribunal! What a chicken-shit Manchin is as well.

Donald

This is chilling!!” I agree. This report also says that a “tax bill empowered the IRS to hire and arm 87,000 new agents”. That is nearly 1/10 the size of the nation’s police force – whom many want to down-size. Yet for the IRS, they want 87,000 armed men? What for? To come and seize whatever they can at gunpoint, so as to give it to the cabal??? And if the IRS needs funds, why not take all the ill-gotten proceeds of the cabal??? This is so disgusting to use taxpayer funds to come up with a private police force that will steal even more from the taxpayers.

AmericanFaith

A lot of the nations police force is corrupt, and will do what the deep state tells them. That may be what they were aiming at…more corrupt cops on the roads. Look at the pelosie bastard, the witness’s say they took the evidence to the cops and they did nothing. Cops are as bad as the mockingbird media…they are corrupt. Not all, but the good guys either get killed or fired…and the Unions are also corrupt. Specially teem-sters union, They are the ONLY ones that are ALLOWED contracts to secure, inspect, ALL containers at ALL US ports.

They needed that for the next trouble the IRS is or was going to do!! They were planning a big shit show!! Go Trump Go Trump!!!

YuanChen

Totally agree. This is an action against the people of the United States. K. Harris, Retting, Schumer and Manchin all must be arrested immediately.

Can you believe they still think they have a chance!! Their so Bold!! Give in!! Your Toast!! That driver just gave in!! Well with 4 totally black Semi’s parked right there!! How quick too! 10 minutes in and out!! I know they loved that!! Sweet!!

Ajeocci

I look forward with great anticipation to seeing here that Chuck Schumer has been arrested and taken to Guantanamo.

Nazi P. first.

NOT TO MENTION INVADING THE PRESIDENT’S HOME, WHERE HIS FAMILY LIVES, N LESS. THOSE SCUMBAGS WILL FRY IN HELL FOR THIS!!

I’d prefer on the front lawn. With cameras rolling.

Carrie

Kudos to General Berger and all the white hats intercepting the intel of the deep state‼️Thank you Michael Baxter 😎

Amen and second the motion! More white hat seizures in the future, we pray.

Outlandish Outlander

Nice! Well done. Now, more than ever, because the story about the IRS hiring some 87,000 agents to harass and manipulate the people to pay taxes has gone public. This is very good news for the America people, who need to have their guns ready to repel the boarders of the American Republic to keep out all the lying-liars.

President Donald John Trump has said that one of the first duties he is going to perform when he returns to the Office of the President of the United States of America is going to be to abolish and liquidate the IRS. So, they are all gone anyways.

Ruth

So when is he coming back? Time’s a wastin’! And it appears to me that there is cause to arrest Schumer, Haris, Manchin and Retting. TREASON!

#soon

He’s been back honey! This is all of his work right now. If he shows his face to the country it would ruin their plan to take them down. I know what you mean though! I’m so ready for this to be over. I definitely understand!! We have been so strong for so long we just want to unplug from the world and have a big Party!! I’m right there too! I just hope we all get to meet someday! God Bless you!!

What can we do to hurry this up, Susan?

100% agree, Trump’s always been back and never really been far away, all this time. Still the legal US President.

But we don’t want all those weapons and rogue agents to go on to the street or in to the hands of black hat military to be used as a private army against normal citizens.

snoopy

Just a pipe dream unless Trump comes back into office.

OnlyInAmerica

Jan 21st 2023

Yup. Or shortly thereafter.

Yeah man this time it’ll be different I’m sure 😉

Is that what you think? Right on the 21st? Ok! I got what your thinking! I’m saying October Surprise 🎈🎉

Gabriella

Yeh, they’re FIRED!!!

IF we can prevent an re-occurrence of 2020!

They will be back at it after the mid terms. Watch.

What do you think Kari Lake’s win in AZ was? There’s NO WAY IN HELL she could have won two years ago…

kari lake was able to win a rigged election….. 12/1 mail in votes? yeah sure. sorry if the thought of more rigged elections doesn’t inspire much confidence.

Except that she was an Obama acolyte.

Maybe give them the guns and one bullet each to shoot themselves! lol

Question ; Just who exactly was the IRS, planning to hire for these IRS Agent positions, some 87 thousand NEW agents? Under ordinary circumstances it would take quite a long time to train, organize and outfit these NEW IRS agents , plenty of logistics involved in this under taking. This would take over a year, possibly much longer. But things being as they are , this is NO DOUBT a CRIMINAL OPERATION. These lowlifes already planned and organized this well in advance. The 87 THOUSAND NEW IRS AGENTS , could very well be intermingled with ALL 2.5 MILLION or more illegal migrants that have been crossing over the US -Mexico border, the flood of refugees flown in by air transport from Ukraine and Afghanistan , these would be the some of the INSURGENTS , that would augment the MASSIVE NUMBERS of CRIMINALLY CORRUPT law enforcement personnel , within Federal , State , County and municipal agencies and departments, as well as Israeli dual -citizens , members of the ADL , SPLC, and organized street gangs within the US and the same crossing over the boarder like MS-13 MEMBERS. The 87 THOUSAND NEW IRS AGENTS are INSURGENTS brought in and hired to augment/back-up the Deep State HENCHMEN , ALL of them being TERRORISTS used to implement martial law and DICTATORSHIP. WAKE UP CALL , PEOPLE!

All according to Obama’s plan.

Gary Cooper

ITS Obma”s ARMY!!

Yup, along with Antifa and BLM.

S gamaj

Most likely they’ll find the MS13 gang members pay them $500000 each to pretend to be a police officer put an IRS agent Jack it on them hand them a epistle 5 magazines and 1AR15 with 5 magazines tell him to shoot everybody they see…
When they knock on your door aim for their genitalia and then put one in their left eye Shoot em in the Balls and then do my favor and blow their brains out
Make sure you have a camera above your front door recording the events if they force their way in blow them in half with the 12 gauge shotgun you have sitting by the door

Maybeperfect

Could always blow their lungs out with a 9mm…

I didn’t read your whole comment but, knowing them, they have been working on it? Maybe? I don’t know. We never see Kamala, she could have maybe? To me she isn’t competent!! Lol

EJR

Reported that illegals will be hired and trained.epoch news

Only4uandme

Gone or dismissed. I want them gone gone.

Robert Gregory Boensch

30 million lost Returns

IRS to hire and arm 87,000 new agents

Where is My refund

YLK

Yes, refund please.

I strongly recommend that ALL PATRIOTS stop paying federal taxes AS OF NOW.

They CANNOT arrest 330 million of us… and I’m sick of their sending MY money overseas, to be laundered and looted!

April 15th next year could be VERY interesting, if NOBODY files a tax return… how do they keep the government running?

If just 10% of taxpayers ask for 60 day extensions to file, which the IRS hands out routinely, it would create utter chaos for these bastards…

I am 💯 positive that none of that made it to Ukraine. This is all a big Movie!! And none of anything Buyden has done will not Stick!! Trump is waking the 20% dead sleeping people that live under the rocks!! He’s hoping at one point they pop their heads out and see the world has changed!! Lol

Richard

It’s a whole lot more then 20%. Most will never wake up, brainwashed to the point of no return.

I heard the white hats are absolutely in control of this movie but it’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day crazy of what is unfolding that’s for sure. Where does the 20% come from Susan, do you know? I have heard people say it’s a higher number than you think but nobody is taking action due to the confusion, the threat of being harmed, etc. What do your sources say?

The IRS offices in Houston were closed in 2020 from March to at least August. Talk about an example in work ethics.

Victoria Flood

They’re going down! I’m yelling timber! Woe, woe woe! Listen to the sound of their rise and fall! Babalon is falling!;

those falling noises you are hearing in reality are human beings dying from the death jab.

milley called trump a fascist in a resignation letter he didn’t send

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lmfaooooooooooooo

KA Patriot

Let’s be honest, globalists are a true cancer to a free and civilized society.

EJR

Michael, do the White Hats know where all of the warehouses of IRS guns and ammo are being kept? It seems the plan for the pistols might be to execute citizens. Or something equally sinister. Would like to see more info on this if you receive something new.

Glad I kept my dad’s old WWII gun. Not registered unless the Army records go that far back.

Sandy Thomas

The plan for the pistols would be to arrest citizens when the IRS agents knocks on our doors.

Jorek

Surely they have more than enough on these fucks by now to round them up en masse?
By the way, didn’t RRN report a long time ago that Schumer was at Gitmo?
This whole thing is fuckin nuts….😡

David T

No, haven’t seen or heard anything about ChuckYou being at Gitmo. Not on RRN or anywhere else.

Love El Rushbo’s name for him, Chuck U. Schumer.

Sunshine

Thank God for saving us. God is the only one who is in charge, Julie Green said so just this morning about the warehouse full of supplies that they have hidden.

no its readily apparent that the satanists are in complete control… unless you think god locked children in the dumbs and god killed millions with trumps death jab.

lp2565

Hang them all!

Charlie

Nope…..Let the PEOPLE have at them !

Wood chippers! Feet first.

Harbor Freight has them on sale.

Charlie

This isn’t real

This proves many prophets correct in what the LORD is saying. The DS is committed to one last hard push to take over America by force ……and here you go….

People, get right with the LORD, and come over to the righteous and holy winning side.

Amen by brother in Christ Jesus. I am leaving everything in God’s hands. Having him is enough for us who have a healthy fear of him. Blessings,

No doubt getting right with the Lord is the first thing we need to do, along with putting all our faith and trust in Him.
We also need to keep our weapons loaded and close, keep our aim steady, and keep our intentions righteous and true.
If and when we must defend ourselves and our neighbors, then praise the Lord and pass the pass the ammunition.
In some areas, it might be 1776 all over again.

Forget About it

Holy Wow…Arming the IRS. Control freaks…at the least. Evil… by every sense of the word. Help us Lord Jesus!

Wolf people

Following in George Carlin’s footsteps, who didn’t pay his taxes for 15 years before he passed, I also did some research and came to the conclusion that paying your taxes is totally voluntary based on how the law is phrased. The trick is if IRS shows up DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING WITH THEM. Then they can harass you but they can’t touch you and harrassment doesn’t stress me out, I can throw away the letters, hang up the phone or shut the door. One time I told them to send the queen herself to collect the dues, since IRS money is all being funneled to the Crown. They didn’t send the queen though. She’s probably dead.

They can take your car and your house…. for now.

Not if you don’t own them.

If you rent your house and lease your car… they can’t touch you.

Sandy Thomas

Oh That’s why we will own nothing and be happy.

And enjoy insect cuisine!

Good point! I’d forgotten. Rockefeller once said, “Own nothing. Control everything.” I guess one could transfer all one’s assets into a trust.

There is no secret handshake, code word, or even a decoder ring in your Cocoa Puffs which will magically make the IRS obey the law. Why? Because they are LAWLESS thugs! The only thing they understand is FORCE. So be prepared to give it to them…

your post is actually 100 percent accurate. One must wonder why teh vax daddy has been advocating peace for the last 6 years? maybe its bc hes not our side?

Its because he wanted to expose them for you to see, yet you cannot see which means you were never meant to see – go back to sleep.

ha…. i was telling folks the cia did 9/11 in 2002 and anti vax since the 90s. youre comment just shows what a low iq stupifuck you truly are. a weak pathetic fag cuck hiding behind a fake name. You want to expose people how about looking the masses in the face and telling them the simple and straight forward truth? I realize a bitch coward like yourself would never do that… but try it. it works.

My posts are always 100 percent accurate. I’m pleased to see you’re finally understanding that… 🙂

Loosebucket

Si Lanka has taught the world how to deal with tyrants overwhelm them with sheer numbers! They can learn on their own or leave feet first

They traded one NWO stooge with another.

Lucky Star

Manchin is the traitor just like his daughter . All of then after the money..

Wow! Bravo Delta!

If Trump is the Secret President and Biden is an actor pretending to be Biden pretending to be President on a movie set in Georgia, how are they even able to pass laws at all? Why are they in control of how all this federal money is spent? 🤷‍♂️

HeathNob

That is a good question.

Its all pretend, they’re Actors – You of ALL people here should know this by now, or are You yourself pretending?

I mean, this is exactly what I’m getting at, goob. This “they’re actors” stuff doesn’t make sense alongside MB’s story. Lemme share a line from the article in case you didn’t read it:

“We know the bill will pass muster, Kamala will see to it. It isn’t a problem. We’ll just say later on that we bought the guns after the bill got passed and ratified,” Rettig blabbered. “Don’t take possession until Biden makes it law,” Schumer said”

Your contention is that “they’re all actors” but if that’s the case, like.. why are the actors having a private incriminating phone conversation about whether or not they have the votes to pass the bill? If congress is all just actors pretending then wouldn’t they already know the outcome of the every vote because it’s in the script? Why would they need Kamala to “see to it” that the bill has enough votes to pass? 🤷‍♂️

none of it makes one iota of rational sense.

It’s not supposed to.

Thats because you’re stupid, and not just dumb.

Did you check your brain at the door?

keep trusting the plan fag boy… hopefully your entire bloodline dies from the vax daddies death jab.

They’re pushing it because they’re almost out of money, and the jew hasn’t come into the scene yet to pretend to be heros by making us their tax slaves again – even though that will never happen, it still makes them think it will if they break our backs and get us to comply. People will soon realize they don’t have to pay Tax anymore, especially to them. The Fed is almost dead, and are becoming powerless and hungry to regain that power. They can throw what they want at us, we just ignore them. If they attack us, we attack them in droves. This is why you were supposed to vet your Sheriffs to find out if they’ll stand for Constitutional & Common Law rather than the fake BAR Laws, or if they’re a Traitor willing to work with the Fed, if they’re working for the Fed – they need to be impeached ASAP or arrested by his Deputies.

Ok you lost me, who is “the jew” you’re referring to here? Like is it one specific Jew, or are you referring collectively to all Jews? 🤔

In any case I whole-heartedly encourage you to not pay your taxes next year and put your “the Fed is almost dead” assertation to the test. Please let us all know how that works out for ya.

Yeah, you tell ’em Biggs!

I’m a Jew and I haven’t yet received my marching orders from Jew Central. I’m still waiting with my Galil at the ready and many drums for my next assignment.

terry

They were all elected under the U S Corporation which no longer exists. They no longer exist. Hell DC doesn’t even exist as the Capitol. The US is currently being run by what’s called Devolution with the U S Military. We have been saying this for a couple of months but you won’t listen

Lol yeah because it’s not real bro. If the US is secretly being run by the military under Devolution then why are we all still paying federal taxes? Why is congress still holding sessions and passing laws appropriating the spending of all that tax revenue? How can these things be happening if “they no longer exist” 🤷‍♂️

OnlyInAmerica

Kabuki theater, not too hard to grasp.

Forgive me OIA but I’m not all that familiar with traditional Kabuki theater practices. Does the Kabuki theater troupe typically collect and spend billions of yen from their audience as part of the theater performance?

OnlyInAmerica

This is neither traditional nor conventional kabuki theater.

Test it!! Not on sales tax because we can’t do that or we won’t get anything. I haven’t paid my Car Taxes and they haven’t even sent me another bill!! They say I owe them a thousand and I’ll never pay it!! They can kiss my ass!!

so the us military is controlling the gas and food prices? controlling the rigged stock markets and metals markets? controlling the vaccine and therefore responsible for all the deaths? If youre correct i hope the white hats lose. .IF this shitshow is the best 60 year plan our military could come up with we dont deserve to live.

It’s more like Devaluation.

This is a MOVIE and it is being propped up by FIVE major dem-supporting corporations who own or control 95% of the MSM. They push a dem agenda and are the ones responsible for trying to take down a sitting president and installing the jackal and the cackle. All this is being done so that we will believe they are in charge. The rest are outing themselves.

If “this is a movie” and “Patriots are in control” then why are the Patriots allowing the Deep State to collect billions of tax dollars from us, which they then use to buy weapons and stuff to keep up their secret war against the Patriots? Logically isn’t that like the #1 thing the Patriots would immediately put a stop to if they were actually “in control”?

terry

The fake MSM has brainwashed you. You are way beyond repair. The good news is you will not be joining us in earth’s ascension. You haven’t even tried to understand.

Biggs is a Troll, quite likely a Antifa member or worse.

terry

Then people must either ignore him or belittle him with facts. I believe it should be completely ignored. He can’t make a living being a troll. Soros and his money are gone.

Wow it’s so weird how Soros and his money are gone and yet I’m still here making fun of you guys for believing in dumb billshit. Why it’s almost as if no one was ever paying me all along! Just like I said!

Lol “earth’s ascension”. Where is the earth ascending to, buddy? This sounds like some Heaven’s Gate cult bullshit

Andrew Stevano

On this note, I just watched an Instagram by Alec Baldwin in support of Anne Heche and I spent 10 mins comparing his picture with the one here on the MB’s article about Alec’s hanging. I checked the hairline, where the hair transitions from gray to white, eyebrows, nose, the bag lines under both eyes, even the little divot on his forehead above the left eye. The likenesses are excellent. The only possible differences I see is 1), that the Instagram likeness is slightly less wrinkled overall, but that could be just the angle of the light and 2), the Instagram sounds slightly robotic. Could the Instagram be CGI?

Lorna

Fake news? I have 14 dead relatives and friends due to the lovely vaccines. Thats no frigging movie. If white hats are truly in control why are innocent children being kil.led with the jABS? ITS ALL A DAMNED PSYOP. We are screwed. NWO is already in control. There are no white hats.

Thomas Blow

87,000 divided by 50 states = 1740 agents in each state. IF these were in door-to-door armed three-man teams, there would be 580 teams in each state PERHAPS going door to door to gun owners’ homes, IF that is what this is ABOUT. OR are they storm troopers hauling away patriots at 3 a.m.?

There we have it, if the trolls wont read this and acknowledge it, then they’re as stupid as we all thought they are.

It’s about neither Tom, the story is fiction.

Zhou Biden’s IRS will be going after red states and GOP members far more than Commiefornians and Jew Yorkers.

His communist overlords will also go after everyone who filled out a form to buy any semiauto on the upcoming banned firearms list.

So they’re coming after your wealth and your guns.

Rubus

Or 430 million citizens divided by 87,000 assassins.

way too much logic for the stupid as fuck retards on this site.

Andrew Stevano

Well “they” push the reuse with the help of the mainstream media and have control of a good portion of the Treasury through DS institutions like the FBI, IRS, CIA, State Dept. and portions of the military. So “they” have people, guns and can write checks with your money.

>> installing the jackal and the cackle.

GREAT LINE!

They just keep printing more.

OnlyInAmerica

Georgia studio was seized by WH.

Lol where’d you hear that one? If that’s the case where are they producing WH appearances now, did they build ANOTHER scale model WH in like Arizona or something? 🤔

They have black rock studios

OnlyInAmerica

Langley VA is what I heard.

Great question!! THEY CANT!!! Everything he has done will not stick, you watch. He can only sign EA. Which still needs authorization. BOOM So Glad! Ive know that since 1-21-21. But not too much before.

Lol. It will stick and RRN will never be real, you watch.

Kabula Harris🤣

Made me giggle too. In fact it’s so good I’m going to use it myself in future along with Zhou Biden.

Last edited 1 month ago by Andi Kay

Would someone explain the reference? What is Kabula?

I genuinely do not get this one either, like I guess it’s a reference to Kabul, the capital city of Afghanistan, but like.. Kamala Harris has nothing to do with Afghanistan? Her mother was from India and her father is of African-Jamaican descent. Her heritage isn’t connected to the Middle East at all.

Is the joke that she’s brown and people from Kabul are also brown? Like just some lazy one-size-fits-all generic racism? Genuinely kinda baffling tbh.

Last edited 1 month ago by Biggs

Potato Pedo Joe’s VP. Thats what she has to do with it.

Kuntmala’s far from generic: She’s a nigger-towelhead.

According to wikirbycom/wiki/Kabula:

Kabula, originally known as Kaboola, is one of the many main bosses found throughout the Kirby series. She made her debut in Kirby’s Dream Land and was seen again in Kirby’s Block Ball, but did not reappear afterwards until Kirby Super Star Ultra. Her overall appearance resembles that of a large blimp; although she originally did not possess a face, her most recent appearance depicts her with eyes, eyelashes, and a mouth with sharp fangs. Latched to her underside is a cannon, which projects small, black cannonballs.

Sounds about right…