Military Arrests Paul Pelosi

U.S. Army Special Forces on Saturday arrested Paul Pelosi—Nancy’s husband—as he exited a pricey drug & alcohol rehabilitation center in San Diego, California, JAG sources told Real Raw News.

Paul Pelosi, 82, had been a guest at Aton Center, a luxurious rehab facility that charges $96,000/month (and up) for rehabilitation treatment, whale watching excursions, gourmet meals, a personal masseuse, and other amenities. It describes itself as a voluntary recovery home for the elite.

Sources told RRN that Paul Pelosi checked in to Aton under an assumed name, Louie Lapps, an anagram, on 25 June, a month after he was arrested—and released—for causing a motor vehicle accident while heavily intoxicated. As his stay at Aton was voluntary, Paul Pelosi was free to come and go as he pleased, but spent at least 16 hours/day at the recovery center, according to a JAG report.

White Hats, of course, have bigger fish to fry than drunk drivers, and their interest in Paul Pelosi stems from allegations that he is a serial pedophile who capitalized on his wife’s Deep State status to lure teen vagrants and waifs, boys and girls, to motel rooms in San Francisco County, often in exchange for drugs or cash.

JAG’s probe of Paul Pelosi started in March when, following a lead of unknown origin, investigators read on the Dark Web the testimonial of a person who claimed Paul Pelosi had repeatedly molested his 14-year-old homeless niece, a meth addict. The graphic post described how Pelosi, who couldn’t “perform,” instructed the girl to touch herself and insert objects in her vagina. The poster wrote, “This went on five or six times, with Tara not knowing who he was. He was just an old guy with drugs and cash. And she wanted her fix. Until one time he was so wasted he said he was someone important, Nancy Pelosi’s husband…We learned during a family intervention. I tried telling anyone who might listen, news, police, but no one wanted to hear anything about it. And the thing is, I have proof.”

That proof, JAG officials now say, is a selfie of the girl and a naked, slovenly Paul Pelosi lying on a bed in a seedy motel room.

“After much discussion, JAG decided to investigate the claim. All I know is our associates at U.S. Army Cyber Command confirmed it, established the poster’s identity and reached out to him. He was eager to talk, but the girl is still terrified. After confirming Tara’s story, JAG spent months deep diving Paul’s past, and with painstaking footwork found three other young kids with credible stories. The person who arranged these meetups—we have him too, and he’ll be testifying. The evidence was more than enough for a military arrest warrant in his name,” our JAG source said.

Special Forces, he added, had originally planned to apprehend Pelosi following his DUI arraignment at Napa County Superior Court on August 3. But Pelosi, citing Covid concerns, was given the court’s permission to attend a virtual arraignment on a misdemeanor charge via ZOOM.

So, Special Forces staked out Aton Center, and when Pelosi departed the facility and started walking to his Mercedes-Maybach in the parking lot, they sprung into action and grabbed him. When shown the arrest warrant, he asserted his innocence and that he’d been “set up.”

JAG insists its evidence is comprehensive and actionable, and not vindictive retaliation for its inability thus far to catch his wife.

“The authority we’ve been granted allows us to protect our nation’s youth from child predators, especially when courts beholden to them refuse to prosecute these egregious crimes,” our source said.

Reading about this guy makes me want to go take a shower…

David M

Maybe Adam Schiff and Mr. Pelosi are best buddies. I wouldn’t be surprised.

J U L I A N

Adam Schiff has been executed

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 17,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

[ JOIN US]
Since I started with my online business I earn $92 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Paul

jerk !.

Paul

git outa here ya pedophile creep, and take your ponzi fraud scheme with ya.

Paul

this creep gotta be a godddamned liberal freak. purveyor of on line sex chat, with minors is a crime, and punishable by the military. YOU are next gregg niggans.

sfds

Jerrywayne

92 bucks a hour @Liveblowjob247.cum.
That’s your real profession

Above Reproach

Wow good for you, that’s great I hope you make so much money the new IRS assholes come knocking on your door first thing in the morning. Before you get a chance to take a piss.

… and replaced. He’s been very busy lately on the Select Committee, trying to nail Trump. Fortunately, there are more bullets than ‘doubles’, available.

BIG ED

SO HAS THE REAL PELOSI>>>

Sismj

Going back and searching Pelosi’s name, the US military grabbed one of her doubles last year, not her! In the other recent article about DJT averting war with China, he tells the PM that he has proof that wasn’t the real Pelosi on that plane and NOT to shoot it down. So SHE has managed to evade even the elite military of her whereabouts! The DS must have her/ the fake Obama hidden somewhere in a cave in Egypt I’m guessing. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Tina

That, or Trump knows its not her because he knows exactly where she is. 🤷‍♀️

Paul

remove your keyboard from your ass greggy freakkins, we RRN readers are sick of your lieing b.s, it is Not livejob247, it is blowjob247, in line with democrap values.

AmericanFaith

just ignore the idiot…don’t down vote or reply to his stupid ponzi scheme

PLEASE

Very possible. The dark overlord loves to protect his minions until they get arrested, then he dumps them like hot potatoes.

more like a Pile Of Shiite

Delta

My bet is that it’s all BS

I’m not trying to be mean, but you have NO Faith in God or Trump!! You don’t know Trump well enough to know that he doesn’t make very many mistakes? And it’s always a specialized Team that does these Missions? And they do nothing but Train. So think about that and then you could realize that it’s possible but not probable. Have a great Day Delta! God Bless you!

Gene Decode said that both Obama men are in Greenland. I thought they got Pelosi two years ago in Charleston. I had heard she got a boat from San Fran and took off and they kept missing her until Charleston. But, as usual so many different scenarios! I figured Tump still hasn’t got everyone yet! I hope the day he does, it’s going to be less stressful. Our Country really needs to be still, and Know That He is God! If it weren’t for Him, everything would be so much worse! I have hope! I put my Armor of God on every morning! And even though I walk through the Valley of the shadow of Death, I WILL FEAR NO EVIL. FOR THY ROD AND THY STAFF WILL COMFORT ME. GOD WILL MAKE OUR ENEMIES OUR FOOTSTOOL!! Did you hear that? FOOTSTOOL!! Hallelujah!! GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE! HE IS WALKING WITH US EVERYDAY!! JUST HAVE A REGULAR CONVERSATION WITH HIM!! And I’m not shouting this. I just want it Bold!! We are HIS!! IF HE DIDN’T NEED US WE WOULD BE DEAD! WE ARE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS! WE ARE WITNESSING OUR COUNTRY GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES!! BUT HARD TIMES DONT LAST!! HARD WORKING PEOPLE DO!! GO AMERICA 🇺🇸

Barry and Big Mike are no longer wasting air

Yes they do!! Now they have both!! Son of Bitches!! Little girls have to put things in their VJ to get him off!! Fuck you! You don’t deserve a 96,000 a month Rehab!!! Go to HeLL! Thank God he is gone!! These freaking freaks are done!! Mecerdes-Mayhem wtf is that!! He doesn’t deserve that either!! He and her are scum so bad that they look like demons!! They are Demons! He decides he wants one, he got whatever the eff he wanted! Makes me sick! Makes me want to throw up!!

Paul

P. Pigrossi does deserve a $96000 funeral though. Pay 96000 people a dollar to PISS on his grave.

It must have been hard to find another ✏️ neck to be his double

…AND THOSE EYES…they did not find….but “normies” include here (theodore) pretend to not see that…

Last edited 1 month ago by Gregg Nickens

ReJe; I couldn’t stop laughing..You so right and thank you for the humor.

And not a minute too soon, either.

Dr John

Adam Shit is a DEAD beat.

GLADALLOVER

Pencil neck & Bug Eyed Adam Schiff was squirming like a snake & still alive after being shot twice by the US Military Firing Squad. Vice Admiral Darse Crandall unholstered his firearm firing the shot that put Shifty Schiff out of his misery permanently!

Last edited 1 month ago by GLADALLOVER

Last edited 1 month ago by Gregg Nickens

They have a damn good double!! Where do they find these people?? Or he is just AI. Because I know that freak show is gone!!!

GLADALLOVER

Wonder who the clone, doppelgänger or double with the pencil necked bug eyes is wearing that very expensive silicone full bodied chest & back length mask? Actually with all of these imposters out there it is no wonder many or most of these Deep State Rats have already been dealt with & permanently. Allot of them assumed room temperature quite awhile ago!

Blasto

Prove it.

GLADALLOVER

Shifty Schiff has already been dealt with & 2 shots were not enough to do this Radical Far Leftist pencil necked & bug eyed creep in a 3rd shot was necessary to finish the job!

thank you for explaining. Crandal gave him 3 strikes and your outta here

Julio Antonio Laguna

At least they were, their favorite game probably was “drop the soap”.

Nobodi

I thought Schiff likes even younger black boys.

Like that Buck fellow, HRC’s friend?

HRC was hanged.

She will run again 2024, nevertheless.

GLADALLOVER

That’s right Dead or Alive, preferably Dead & her campaign will be run straight from the depths of Hell too!

Not if she’s dead, she’s not.

GLADALLOVER

Then exactly who would be running HRCs fake campaign??

You must have missed the 10/10/21 article on 60 Minutes. It’s scary what they can do now with CGI. They can create people that have never existed. CGI experts can also make politicians say and do anything using their real body and voice even though they may now be dead. 60 Minutes shows an example how the phony media can control people’s minds.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1GCjmw8_8

Paul

gregg the egg, head, maybe you could actually add something of value for the respectable readers of rrn, instead of the deep state lies, bullshit, fraud and morally corrupt evil actions you freaks pursue, or just go hangout yerself

GLADALLOVER

And her 2024 presidential campaign will be entirely run undercover even though she is pushing up daisies in an urn or box (casket)!

Last edited 1 month ago by GLADALLOVER

there will be no elections. We are under control by the military.

She’s still here bro

GLADALLOVER

Yes she did get her neck stretched & it snapped, but now she wants to run for President of The Deep State Rats again in 2024??!

Last edited 1 month ago by Gregg Nickens

She was so close to death on her own in 2016, only an absolute moron would hold she still lives. Why it would take one so stupid that they actually believe in “Ancient Aliens.” In fact, moron is possibly way too optimistic a term.

snap crackle pop!!! H-ung R-ice C-rispies

Reality

Buckie! hey, U Made The Big Leagues

I think I remember he drugged one little boy who died. And the old dude still raped his dead body.

TheJoker

Yes he did that at the Stanford Hotel we have it all

Reje

Buck or Schiff?

The Standard Hotel incident…then there is the cover up that Ed Buck is doing time for when the black guys overdosed in Bucks apartment….

Anthony Bourdain witnessed the incident with Adam Schiff and the boy at The Standard. He just happened to have a room in the same hallway.
He was “suicided” for it.

Al Gore told me to tell you “Sup”?

OMG!! That’s so sad! It was so odd for him and Kate Spade to die!! I wondered why for so long! Thank you for finally connecting the dots!! Jesse Czebtor talks about Al Gore being in the tunnels for Satanic Rituals! Thank God she never killed anyone and got out by 10 years old. She was a fighter!! God had a plan for her, and He protected her!! She is an amazing Warrior! She has helped the Teams that went into those Tunnels. She showed a Wall of nothing but Handprints!! In Blood! All the kids who had been there! A chill went up my Spine!! She was Crowned the Mother of Darkness before she was born. Taking place of her Grandmother! Who was a mean, sick, twisted, Reptilain, bitch!!! Jesse never was. Now she is alive and hiding and telling the World!!!

Last edited 1 month ago by Gregg Nickens

And “John Here to Help” reported it to the police, and the poor guy was killed out of retaliation. DS hates being exposed. But we love to expose these evil pricks, because they need to be locked up.

IsThisFairUse2

That terrible he was murdered, like Gary Webb, for exposing DS corruption. In the past, I’ve heard John speak on a truther clip or two long ago.

Sounds like there were some DS helpers at the police station John left his report at that fed the info to their masters who sent out the jackals, as truther/ ex-EHM John Perkins call them, to scrub John. 🙁

Paul

jeffrey dahmer all over. these sick people need to be reformed, rope does a Great job of that.

I dont know about last part, but he died from an overdose!! And they Tore out his poor rear!!! They all have incinerators. Pelosi threatened pencil neck with this video. And then it got out! You know the deep state shit on each other too! That’s why every time they arrest someone they Sing like Birds!! So then they have to go dig up shit on them, so they can take them down!! McDougal had a lot of names!!! Just like Maxwell did!! There all going down! Don’t be impatient, we don’t want anyone Left Behind!! I hope our Country never has to go through this again!!

They are ALL so creepy evil and just seeing them on T.V. makes me want to take a shower.
I would love to see a deep dive investigation into Nancy Pelosi as she reminds of a filthy pig that has gone after the youngsters of America.
Perhaps that’s why she’s drunk all the time or her double is???

Pelosi the Pig has been getting kickbacks from the human smugglers and drug cartel kingpins for getting the borders kept open, but I heard nothing about her personally molesting any kids. Now that we know Paul has been molesting kids, let alone a family member, he deserves to go to jail. Nancy can get locked up on the treason charges and maleficient impeachments of PDJT, an innocent man who was only doing his job trying to save America from the Deep State Snakes. He said so himself, he has a chance to take down the deep state; and this is why the cabal is fighting so hard to make sure he doesn’t return to finish them off. They’re petrified of him.

Gabriella

Nancy owns a restaurant called Goat Hill Pizza. I’m quite sure it’s the same deal as Comet Pizza. (Strongly insinuated in Qmemes). I heard a long time ago she’s a cannibal. We shall see.

Last edited 1 month ago by Gregg Nickens

I really hope she’s not. If she is, that’s it! They will not let her live.

Well he already knows for a long time that he won! That man has worked his ass off for the Country!! Last night someone said Trump raped his daughter! I almost punched him! People don’t even know what he is doing for our Country as we sit back and complain!! Everyone of us should be out somewhere with a Sign that says Trump won in 2020!! A rolling sign in the back window would be better. Listing all the names of these people that are gone. I just wish there were something more we can do! People blow you off, tell me I’m crazy, where did you hear that, or your so far fetched, boy you have an imagination, I get everyone everyday!! It’s just part of telling the Truth! The deep state will put one truth around a ton of lies!! This is making us tougher!! God Bless

Philo Beddoe

Don’t forget Ed Buck! They probably look up to him and seek his acceptance! Sick f-cks.

Butt buddies!! Sorry I had too.

TruePatriotUSA

WTF!!!!

My sentiments exactly, only different words.

Puke and then take 2 showers. He is a revolting, corrupted piece of human garbage, just like his wife.
It boggles the mind at the thought of how much vicious evil these two people have worked in there whole long lives. Sickening.

Last edited 1 month ago by Andi Kay
Elcee

What is really scary is that they reproduced….

Sismj

EXACTLY!!!

Hopefully their five kids have a chance to walk away from these evil anatomical egress units, even get redeemed by Jesus himself. They can and should renounce any and all connections to them, even biological. NOTHING is standing in the way of those five kids and the grandkids disowning them now and forever, and nobody can touch them for it.

Paul

Evil is genetic, as is greed. these spoiled brats will inherent the money from their demonic parents, hopefully they are ended sooner than later, and go on to be as bad or worse. Eliminate the entire family line.

BIG ED

YOU CAN’T SHOWER YOUR FKN BRAIN……WHICH IS WHAT U NEED AFTER FINDING OUT ALL THESE PEE-DO-FILES!

We can cheer on the justicemakers, though. That gives comfort to see them punished.

That’s Funny, reading about this degenerate makes me want to SLAUGHTER him and any one and everyone that is assisting , covering – up , coddling and conspiring with him and the Speaker CUNT. But that is how feel about crap.

Donald

Reading about this guy nauseates me. Everyone one of these people have serious mental problems. Its freak show. How in the world did so many come to being like this? And go so far as to corrupt virtually everything?

They chose to ally themselves with Lucifer and do evil, rejecting God and His Word. Siple as that. Even unsaved people don’t do evil things like that. He is going to get his.

We are always safe. If you are talking about people who do not accept human sacrifice, I beg to differ. I refuse human sacrifice in my behalf, it is a Satanic practice and always has been. Only Lucifer would demand such a thing. Learn to discern good versus evil. Do not support evil simply because it is from a purported authority. Perhaps it is meant to lead you astray. Good will never require evil. Question authority. Our creator gave us the power of discernment and the ability to think and question for a reason.

will

Really? So, then you reject the sacrifice of the Jesus? Because that is exactly what that is….human sacrifice. A loving God would never require the blood of innocents to wash away your self chosen sins. The true Redeemer of you is YOU. Putting Jesus on the cross is a very Satanic thing to do, you are correct.

With Lever 2000 or Lava?

Kelly Brown

Absolutely my thoughts before I even read your comment.

There was no mention of where he was brought to after his arrest

Carolyn Jean Mitchell

If convicted, what do you think his sentence will be,MB?

lp2565

HANG HIM!

PatriotGal

MB supplied an article that the military no longer hangs people because of all the drama from the criminal. Instead they are shot in the head!

Tina

Personally, i think they all should have to die by Obama’s Smart Guillotines!

Still too quick and easy for him, his punishment needs to be harsher than that!! I HATE INCEST AND PAEDOPHILIA!! WE ALL DO!!

Last edited 1 month ago by Gregg Nickens

Too easy for him, somebody needs to go full medieval on him for what he did with the kids, no holds barred! Scourge him, rubbing alcohol, fry his privates in hog fat, stretch him on the rack, throw him on a bed of nails — rusty nails — waterboard him, then throw him into a tank of water filled with kraits and watch him squirm and writhe and yell, but unable to escape because the sides of the water tank are too high and slick with oil to do so.

dkangal

high

Hangings are *so* 2021, Ip man. Get with the times, gunshots to the back of the head are all the rage these days!

Not enough severity. Clean and efficient, but not enough severity.

Not enough carnage for you to jack off to, eh?

GLADALLOVER

No more hanging is applied by The US Military. It is now by The US Military firing squad, lethal injection or by a Guillotine.

A week in bed with Nancy! lol

Notwithstanding her despicably repulsive, amoral personality, Nancy Pelosi is/was a physically attractive woman. It’s rather remarkable that her husband would stray into pedophilia instead of being content to bury his face in her magnificent rack…

Tyler

That “magnificent” rack is not natural for a woman who is 82 years old, adrenochrome does wonders

Uh no, I haven’t heard anything about adrenochrome giving a bustline enhancement; I do know that it costs $3,000.00-$4,000.00 to get silicone enhancements, which any woman can get.

Alek Ho

I think you are between 70 & 85 yes old? 😵‍💫😵‍💫

“Notwithstanding her despicably repulsive, amoral personality,” but since that’s exactly what counts the most in spiritual terms, what’s left.

Yup…

Last edited 1 month ago by Gregg Nickens

More like approaching 100, with serious dementia , or they have a wicked crystal meth addiction, take your pick.

If the meth addiction is the reason she needed dentures, I can believe it. Hunter’s teeth got completely wrecked from the meth, which is why he spent about $70,000.000 to fix his whole mouth. That’s a lot of work. Implants for missing teeth are $3,000.00 a tooth, and it takes months for the new implants to hold. Laser surgery for periodontal disease to save one’s own natural teeth only costs $12,000.00 max.

Nope

Ryan

Maybe passable in her under 40 years, as apparently JFK was with her when she was just starting out in politics in her young years. But now . . . I’d much rather be alone than forced to be with her.

Last edited 1 month ago by Ryan

Agreed. But her husband, who’s about the same age, shouldn’t find her so repulsive. Unless, of course, he suddenly discovered his conscience… but I’m not holding my breath.

He hasn’t, apparently. If Nancy decides to divorce him because she herself hates incest, nobody could fault her for it, Catholic or not.

She wasn’t evil at that age yet. Being involved in witchcraft will get anybody there on the express train to hell.

You just made me gag out loud.

It was a qualified endorsement; i.e. she looks a lot better than most women her age. That doesn’t mean I want anything to do with her; in fact, I just want to see her on trial at Gitmo…

Bellanina

Breast implants and plastic surgery can take all that sagging 80 yr old skin and wrap it around her neck twice. She still has an ugly black soul!

That’s is for sure. She must be married to Lucifer to get this evil, to the point of not only twice impeaching under false pretenses, but attempting to assassinate a sitting POTUS, no less, and then travel to Afghanistan on AF2 like it’s no big deal. Good thing Trump stopped her. She must have been boiling mad!

She’s gotten to the point where plastic surgery won’t help anymore. Her face is hanging.

Analyst

Pelosi and her ‘magnificent rack’ are about as appealing to me as 7-day old turkey.

LOL! People will still eat it, though.

bluestrings

I’m sure she played the part of the woman thing who said, “I’ve got one that can see” in THEY LIVE. I’ll pass

We all do. That would devastate the cabal big time. Even Chairman Xi would be shocked.

Country Girl

Man, you must have woken up and taken a Viagra today

Don’t need it.

OnlyInAmerica

You need a new pair of glasses.

Magnificent? Hardly. They’re hanging halfway to her waist.

Rome fell and those did too.

I meant for a woman her age, which is the only thing her husband should be interested in…

Starlight

You people are absolutely gross.

Bellanina

🤣🤣🤣 Love it!!

LOL! Gravity must be having fun with her!

Jullou

Pull up a picture of her before her nose job, and all the other add-ons. Plus, we knew these degererates use adrenochrome to stay young. That said, when I look at her, I see a manufactured subhuman . . . not a woman.

She is only subhuman because of the adrenochrome… there is no shame in having a little work done to stay youthful-looking. Start messing with the kids, and that’s another story.

Mr Bill

Pardon me whilst I puke!

I know, she was actually pretty in 1987 with long thick hair and everything. But the evil shows in her face, no matter how much makeup and jewellery and designer clothes she wears. There is an evil spirit in her, and sometimes people do not see how evil can affect one’s looks. It’s not just age showing itself here, in spite of the numerous surgeries she has had done to fight the aging.

I just looked up old pictures of her she was never pretty she was always plain and average looking but completely normal and white bread. No doubt she had a nose job young it appears to make her look normal but she could not realistically be described as pretty. That’s a stretch. Here’s a quote I found
“Pelosi grew up in Baltimore, the daughter of the Democratic Mayor Thomas D’Alesandro Jr. As a young girl, she managed her father’s book of people who owed him political favors.” So she had an early start in corruption. I’ve read elsewhere that her father was mafia. But I think that’s generally a prerequisite for political office for the most part. She must have reptilian DNA she has spent her whole life seeking power and causing harm and exploitation. Nothing but a sociopath.

Lucky Star

Non functional dick and non functional pussy… so what to expect???

ask Theodore…he is mourning this arrest…..

Point taken.

Bitch tits

There are some witches who would love those tits. They are completely immoral.

I don’t get it?! Why do it if he can’t even get it up? What is the point in being there?? I mean it’s better for the victims but still, I can’t make sense of it. It seems so stupid. The whole thing is so sickening.

snoopy

A week in a room with Nancy.

Even the termites would die.

That’s nothing, that’s how he produced the five kids.

fifi

BULLET TO THE HEAD.!

Make it 2

GLADALLOVER

With Shifty Schiff it took an extra bullet of 3 to finish the job!

Kevin

Bullet party .

Starlight

Perhaps a reduced sentence if he leads them to Nancy P.

GLADALLOVER

HAHA, that’ll be the day, since when does Paul Pelosi want to turn on his insider trading partner Nancy Piglosi??!

Perfect idea. Life in prison to ratting out the Queen of all whores.

Mr Bill

Did you hear of anyone coming back from Gitmo?

NO, HELL NO!!!

GLADALLOVER

If Paul Pelosi gets convicted of crimes against humanity & many other charges he either goes to Camp Delta (GITMO) in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba or to Guam & receives the same manner of death by The US Military Firing Squad. Quick & simple as too many things can go wrong with a hanging that is much more highly technical.

Lety him suffer the hanging anyway. At least we get to hear his famous last words.

Truesincerity

Just curious, what’s the general focus of the “white hats”? Pedophiles, stolen election, covid scam ? It’s so much evil to go after, but just trying to understand the focus of the mission 🤔

Steve

It maybe paedophilia they can get him on , but something much worse that is harder to
prove!

How about insider trading?

People get locked up for that like Martha Stewart did, not executed for that. But the White Hats are trying to help save America from the paedos and child sex traffickers, that is the focus for sure IMO.

Diana Barahona

The whole world was taken over by aliens, beginning in the 1940s. The greys and reptilians gave the Cabal (Illuminati families who had a lot of reptilian blood and were loyal to the Draco Empire) the means to develop time travel, space travel (which is the same thing), mind-control, and build high-speed trains and an extensive network of underground bases. The greys and reptilians produced millions of alien-human hybrids in their underground labs, many of them programmed or chipped in some way. Long answer short, the focus of the white hats has been to expel all predatory aliens from the solar system, arrest the Cabal and their subordinates, and pave the way for an Earth where humans (and hybrids) are safe, free of disease, free of scarcity, free of being ruled by evil corrupt hybrids, with peace and a new economic system and a new communications system.

science fiction

you can’t say that anymore. Too much evidence, you’re just looking in the wrong places.

ReJe,

The buy-in to this DS disinfo BS is for idiots. I believe this was promoted by History Channel’s crap, and History Channel has been Globohomo for a long time.

Add-on:

Plus Diana is supporting obvious trolls like Biggs. The “Ancient Aliens” nonsense is just another useless path for fools and Groomers.
How many of you kiss the butt of fags like Biggs over total DS BS?

This is just plainly untrue, Timeis. I do not write “ancient aliens nonsense”. I write information about the Mole People, who are ancient, yes (their civilization likely precedes the dawn of human civilization by at least a millennium.) But they are NOT. ALIENS. I cannot stress that enough. The Mole People are natives to Earth just like we are. They evolved from prehistoric tunneling rodents in the Deep Earth much like we evolved from prehistoric ape species here on the surface.

Donald

Actually, “The whole world has been taken over by” psychopaths all heavily involved in the occult. What is amazing in all of this is how many of them there are and how they all mutually support each other in business, politics, the media, the legal profession (i.e., judges and lawyers) and so on. Who could have ever imagined so large a criminal organization having so deeply infested every nation (except Russia?) and all working together to promote one disgusting thing after the next….

Joe Terry.

Cabal.

bluestrings

Putin/Russia remains a question for me. With the level of sophistication of deception and psyops…one can’t be certain of anything until the big game is over. Some good signs…there has been a long standing vendetta and hatred for Russia on the part of the zionists, which would support the idea of Putin at war with the Illuminati. Could be a war amongst bad guys as well…who knows?

Yep. Putin hates the NWO and the cabal, that’s why he exposed their plans before the world. They HATE HIM like they HATE TRUMP. Anybody opposing them they hate.

Naw, there’s been tons of evidence Russia is on the right side of this in many ways, and this site is just a small part of that.

Satan did.

yes and a good number are hybrids.

Alien origin. You just haven’t eaten the other half of the red pill.

Joe Terry.

I agree

That is the only viable explanation of what is going on.

Good summary but I think it’s quite an oversight to not mention the involvement the Mole People had in this as well.

Both Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes have said there’s so much evil to contend with and that’s why the draining of the swamp has taken much longer than anticipated.

Their mission is whatever Michael Baxter thinks his audience wants to hear at any given moment, in hopes it inspires them to send him donation money.

In reality it makes no sense that JAG would be arresting and tribunal-ing civilians on pedophilia charges. JAG’s jurisdiction is the military, and this bullshit doesn’t relate to the military in any way. Federal courts routinely prosecute pedophilia charges.

Madeline

What this arrest does is send a message to Paul Pelosi’s wife, if she hasn’t already been arrested, that she is next. It also sends a message to any other pedophiles who have used their spouse’s position to get easier access to children.
If you touch the children, you will be eliminated.

Lol it’s not real Madeline.

Madeline

Federal courts let pedos get away with murder, literally. It’s a boys club, remember. The only court that will justly deal with pedos is a military court.

Most of the judges in regular courts are pedos themselves anyway, or they accept bribes to let pedos go.

Have you ever noticed how there are different levels within a courtroom? The ‘stand’ is a step up above the main floor, and other parts of the courtroom are on different levels too. This is done purposely because when the witness is not on level with the main floor it signifies that they can’t be heard. If the judge chooses not to hear what they have to say, they can do that and are allowed to get away with it.

Hayyim

Agreed – this blog has “jumped the shark”.

The only thing missing is “Snuffelupagus” pining for a vowel to complete his sentence on “Sesame Street”.

Bellanina

Whatever comes up, all of it! So much evil, so little time!

Jullou

My thought is that leftists’ and commies’ main focus is depopulation, and everything they do supports that effort.

Analyst

Let’s not forget other unmentioned but relevant Deep State history: a) the papers sent to Ambassador Guillespie by H.W. Bush & U.S. government in 1991 which green-lighted the Gulf war where many U.S. enlisted were killed by enemy fire and poisoned by depleted uranium. Hussein surprised Bush & deep state associates and took all of Kuwait and then detonated all of the oil wells. Hussein didn’t want to play ball with the Deep State any longer – much like Manuel Noriega (Panama) who also had the potential to expose damaging embarrassing evidence implicating criminal (drug running) involvement by the U.S. b) September 11, 2001 in NYC where thermate and C4 charges were installed into the frames of WTC towers: 1, 2 & 7 to create the appearance that Muslims flew commercial jets into two of the three towers. The third WTC building #7 was scheduled to be hit by the 757 jet that was SHOT DOWN over Shanksville PA and which left an 8-mile trail of luggage before it crash landed miles from where the ‘official’ narrative reported. The Deep State fake news concocted a dramatic cover story in which the Shanksville 757 jet was headed for the White House and VP Cheney was hauled to the basement while “passengers wrestled the controls from Muslim hijackers.” etc etc. Bullshit. That narrative served to distract the public from building 7’s inexplicable and complete free-fall collapse that day. The Pentagon meanwhile had been hit by a missile. No 757 wreckage of any kind was ever recovered from the lawn of the Pentagon. Deep State history should someday be required reading in the MAGA elementary schools across America.

I’m sure it will. One small thing, I don’t know if planes actually did hit the buildings at all. The Shanksville plane may have been planned to be another fake of hitting the third building which was wired to fall but I’ve heard elsewhere that the planes were actually remote hijacked and driven somewhere else and landed and the people killed. and none actually hit the towers but that was CGI. I still am not sure if any planes hit the towers at all but I’ve seen evidence that none did. It was all CGI. maybe a remote directed energy weapon in addition to the thermite etc that brought the buildings down. Either way, yes it appears they shot down the Shanksville plane. but who knows, the passengers still may have tried to breach the cockpit. Not sure about that part. Maybe it was all an embellishment but it could be true.

virginia hicks

getting closer! thank you michael

#soon

2020_stolen

WOW, awesome if true!

2020_stolen

Why doesn’t JAG pick Schumer and McConnell up?

They go after many targets and they have to be successful, 2020_stolen. These people are VERY well protected.

2020_stolen

It seems like the entire military should be focused onto these pickup tasks. I don’t see how the military could be split like this. Commander in chief is either Trump (having signed the insurrection act) or Xiden (having been installed after the DS stole the election).

Because the story doesn’t make any sense if MB writes that the entire military is on Trump’s side, since people can very obviously see that’s not the case.

fifi

I believe they already are in custody,the ones I’m seeing are not real.Take a good look next time you see them then look at an old photo,masks are involved.

lc116235

They need to arrest the clones, look alikes as well…These people are performing Treasonous act as well…IMHO

2020_stolen

right. The whole clones thing is real hard to get behind. It’s a bit outside of normal reality.

FUCK , just KILL the CLONES,they are not human beings , they have NO PROTECTION under the law, KILL THEM on SIGHT. Why screw around , that’s how degenerate lawyers and attorneys want it , law fair bs , FUCK THEM TOO! People get hung -up on this shit, WE ARE AT WAR! WTF?

Wow what a disgrace, clones have rights too you know. Very clonist of you.

thomas j cahill

CLM Clones Lives Matter

✊️✊️✊️

Just lock them all up for life and call it a day.

They’re using the clones and doppelgangers to keep up appearances so that We the People won’t latch onto the truth, which we have already. Too late, deep state.

Lol yeah sure why not 🙃

I suspect they’ve already got McConnell…

PatriotGal

I’ve heard they want these big fish to suffer longer and panic longer, since they arranged for We the People to suffer greatly.

clareity

Maybe but I don’t think so. Once in custody and tribunal follows in days, and then if guilty shot within 24 hours. Another side to this is it is no picnic to have these creeps around. Waste of time money and less subjection to their foul antics.

SUMMERY EXECUTION , Find them EXECUTE THEM ON SIGHT, On to the next lowlife, so on down the road.

Not really. Better to go through the tribunal process and let them squeal on more associates to get the swamp drained. Do they deserve extreme punishment? You bet they do. But there is always a chance to get more information out of them if they want to get a lesser sentence. S-q-u-e-e-z-e it out of them.

They will not suffer till they are thrown in GITMO, there is more than one facility. If more room is needed , make more room or load their cells well beyond capacity , this is how they have been treating the 99 or 98 percent of us, SO again FUCK’EM. NO compassion , No empathy for these degenerate lowlifes , REMEMBER ,….they want EVERYONE ELSE , DEAD or ENSLAVED, REMEMBER THIS ,….ALWAYS.

And remember we have Diego Garcia, Guam, Tierra del Fuego, Azores, Greenland, XPL, Honduras as well. I really hope and pray Michael gets the scoops from all of these places, even though they may be strict about disclosure procedures.

Why not the WHOLE GANG, 535 members of the US Congress, would be a start. Take them all DOWN , through a quick investigation , enhanced interrogation , possibly 30 to 35 are legit, and then again , possibly none of them are legit, In that case ,…..FUCK ALL of them. A through flushing and cleansing , America can start fresh along with some MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS course , where Congress is concerned.

Lol sure man #soon

We can also denazify, or decabalize them, making room for the clean men and women taking up their seats.

They need to, you’re right. Schumer was reported to have been at a gathering at HRC’s Chappaqua home where Podesta showed of his insufficiently developed weiner to minors by the pool. Disgusting men.

No escape for the dastardly deeds of these evil people.

Wow! Good job….what a creep.

Justgary

This is getting close to the old hag

Justgary

I’d still like to know what happened to the Nancy imposter. Is she locked up? Was she charged and tried? Seems that info gathered from her would make it easier to nab that witch.

Elcee

Who is in custody in the introduction on “We the People News”? Double, clone real Nancy?

She flew FIRST CLASS to TAIWAN, establishment degenerate lowlifes were kissing her disgusting ass.

…but,but…luckily she came back empty handed…

She went there to possible visit the chip plant where she and Paul had financial investments and was doing something we don’t know about and the cover with President Tsai Ing-wen was a cover for that trip.

Certain senators including Lindsey Graham also travelled to Taiwan, but we didn’t hear of anybody getting up in arms or accusing them of provoking China,either. How come China got into a lather when Pelosi was there and not Graham and his entourage, is my question.

Shhhh MB forgot about that storyline so it’s not very polite to mention it, he might think you’re pointing out that he’s a sloppy narrative writer which would hurt his feelings

PatriotGal

Indeed, I wonder what the old hag thinks when her pedo husband doesn’t answer his phone. How does that work when the military captures someone? Is the family informed of the arrest?

Just think what happens when her FINANCES are CUT-OFF.

White Hat operators should waste the poser , clone whatever, once the Speaker CUNT is dispatched, make a public display of it. Now the DS lowlifes have to make some moves, at this point you have them, Wherever the Speaker CUNT is , she is DEAD, No powers , no longer the perception of power, eventually she surfaces , she is dead , she has nothing , no power ,so now they EXECUTE the the real CUNT, This degenerate miserable cunt is ENDED. They can now go after the rest of her crime family and dispatch them in short order. Ok , next problem?

V-E-R-Y CLOSE.