White Hats to Trump: Don’t Negotiate with Deep State

A senior White Hat commander in Gen. David H. Berger’s office on Monday cautioned President Trump against negotiating or opening cordial communication with the Deep State, White Hat sources told Real Raw News.

The White Hat partition of the U.S. military, our source said, contacted Trump in response to a Fox News Digital and New York Times article claiming that Trump had—through a third party—secretly sent a cryptic message to the criminal Biden Regime’s attorney general, Merrick Garland, the very man who had signed off on the FBI’s unlawful Mar-a-Lago raid. “The country is on fire. What can I do to reduce the heat?” was the message Trump wanted to be conveyed to Garland, according to the article.

At the time of this writing, President Trump has not publicly confirmed authenticity of the alleged message, but his silence hasn’t stopped pundits on both sides of the political spectrum from assigning meaning to it. The liberal democrat establishment seemed torn over whether Trump’s purported words were a veiled threat or a confession of guilt; whereas republican lawmakers couldn’t decide whether the message was authentic or a refutation of the militarization of the Department of Justice.

White Hats, our source said, were not willing to wait for Trump’s side of the story, and on Monday asked him directly whether he had offered an olive branch to Garland and the illegitimate administration’s DOJ.

Camp Pendleton’s Commanding General, Brigadier General Jason G. Woodworth, spoke to Trump on behalf of Gen. Berger, our source said. Gen. Woodworth asked Trump if he had used an intermediary to get a message to Garland, and, if so, wanted to know whether it was meant to placate or pacify Garland, or if it carried an ulterior motive.

“Mr. President, if indeed you did send a message, Gen. Berger feels it is best if you avoid communication with the enemy,” Gen. Woodworth reportedly told Trump.

Trump, our source said, would neither confirm nor deny whether he had himself or through an arbiter contacted the justice department, saying instead that he was not obliged to explain his actions or inactions to Gen. Berger, and that his responsibility was to safeguard the Constitution “by any means necessary.”

Trump seemed to put Gen. Woodworth in his place: “You have your job; I have mine. I very strongly suggest we stick to our roles and not cross boundaries.”

“It’s part of my job, Mr. President, to say the Deep State will twist your words to use against you, and to advise you to refrain from communicating with them. Right now, your supporters are galvanizing behind you. Any talks with the administration, well, might compromise that,” Gen. Woodworth replied.

As RRN has reported previously, not all White Hat leaders endorse Trump’s official return to power. Some feel Trump has made too many mistakes, mistakes that could strengthen the Deep State’s hold on the nation. General Berger, though, has steadfastly stood behind his president.

Update: After RRN wrote this piece, Fox News published an article saying that Trump had confirmed rumors he had been in contact with the DOJ. According to FOX’s latest piece, Trump told Garland “If there is anything we can do to help, I, and my people, would certainly be willing to do that.”

Kimberly

I hope that was a threat not an olive branch

Oh, it’s 94 an hour today is it?

Yeah 💯 sure. Barry Williamz

[ JOIN US ]
I get paid more than $120 to $350 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills .

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

I am making $94/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $24 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the

accompanying site—— https://www.hugepay8.com

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

No one cares! Go somewhere else.

You of all should know he gets paid everytime you say anything! Wow!

Why can’t you scroll on by. Your on here for every article it’s not like you are not aware.

I would not post this bullshit, its a scam

Stinky Perfume

Since you been hijacked can you start sabravesfan2 or something? Baxter seems to be powerless over this.

R.G.

bug

I make $2500/hour to nothing! Top top that ding dongs!

Anel

Dude, who cares?
I’m on 30/hour when doing little things and I’m not advertising what I do for that.
Grow up man.

Patriot

Cool. I’m paying people $1,000 an hour to find you.

Grat

Who ever you are learn to fucking spell

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

R.G.

ghoul

Haha

Jack, why don’t you talk to sabravesfan. He’s making more money than you and might be able to get you a raise.

Judy

LOL

How can prostitutes telecommute?

They twerk as a form of sign language on Tik Tok videos.

Work out of their cars?

this is not me

Rubus

It is the same uneducated troll that always says lmfao. The dude has an email service with ten anonymous emails. So he, she or it can use ten different names at any giving time to harass Americans, as well as change them out whenever by deleting one and adding a new one, such as the copypasta that he, she or it uses on every blog. Would list the names used, but most of you know them and the post would get deleted.

Last edited 1 month ago by Rubus

I think it was an olive branch or a desire to appear to be working for peace.

I think that God just wants what is best for America, which is NOT peace at all costs. Trump is GOD’S MAN, whether you like him or not. God has been telling the prophets (at least the one’s he WISHES to tell His message) that the DEEP, DEEP STATE are running out of time. NONE of them are the least bit repentant for the damage they have caused the country. You don’t have to worry! God will be taking care of them, and from the sounds of it SOONER rather than LATER. Keep the faith and continue praying.

LMAO#####SHOON.

Whatever rises to the top in a state of chaos is that which is being removed from the equation. Our species is moving on….and leaving behind all that that has nothing positive to add to our intellectual evolution. This is how life on the planet operates. All civilizations fade away eventually for this reason. Unfortunately, too many billions of people became a financial burden for those involved in the “poverty for profit” scheme. So now we suffer the extermination of such….natural and mad-made extinction. The military knows what is going on. But, the military has not acted as expected in consideration of the insanity in DC.

Daniel

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

America has turned very wicked and pushing God from our land and forgetting HIM! This is why we face such evil. The injuns did it also and a fierce evil army slaughtered them and took their land.

Do you believe in Santa Claws too?? The story about the indiams is fabricated

Fire boy

Stupid

Thoughtful reply

Come on now, the “White Man’s god” was invented by the Roman Empire to stay in business for hopefully, another 100 years and the show is still playing on………..If I come back to earth again, I want to be a god, instead of just an average white guy…

God doesn’t write books, eh? The bible was written during the Babylonian years for the purpose of mass control. He did, though, leave communication lines open between himself and we plebes. Everything he needs us to know is clearly seen and felt. People need to learn HOW to hear him.

between him and US (objects of the preposition)

Windy

I know the true nature of God, ergo I will NEVER refer to God as “him”. God is EVERYTHING from the tiniest part of an atom to the entire universe and every living and inanimate thing in it. How can anyone ascribe gender or sex to THAT magnificence?

Shadowfax

God ISN’T everything. He is the CREATOR of everything. Pretty simple, really.

Average might be a step up.

george friend

Lol. injuns. been a while.

It’s true. I agree with you. All of our champions never rose to power. They never even made it out of the gutter. Our righteous chosen few. May they rest in peace.

I doubt you have knowledge of the religious beliefs of the Indians.

george friend

They said the best way to win is by not playing. Then our children became top choice on the menu.

There is only one natural response to pure evil, just one. Extermination.

Why?

Because pure evil deals in extermination and it does not relinquish its power.

Silver Lining

One could argue the comprehensive Bush/Clinton/Obama purge of those true to the military and its infestation with the dark team has delayed the republic reclamation.

Or knowing the 22 months of preserving election results is down to its last two weeks, perhaps our military will be just in time on invoking a nationwide, national guard-assisted, sheriff-centric round-up of all those that have committed election fraud and treason against us.

Amen.

Dr. G

You are right and anyone that disrespects what the Lord is doing will regret it. Keep speaking the truth at all costs.

Son of Ethan Allen

There can be no peace with communists.

Exactly. That’s like saying peace with evil. Never happens, because evil always seeks to overtake peace.

Charlie

Apparently you don’t keep up with President Trumps posts on Truth Social….doesn’t sound like a happy camper to me…..not much negotiation there.

I just take it at face value and don’t believe there’s any hidden agenda. Remember President Trump isn’t a politician. He’s a straight shooter.

wait wtf? a straight shooter? what did he shoot straight about?

9/11?
vaccines?
dumbs/ hollywood adrenochrome?
our food water and air being poisoned?
did the arrest or at least out the deep state?

i could literally type for ages..

please name one specific thing donald trump was a straight shooter about?

TheJoker

TDS

george friend

Thinking critically is not TDS. Strait shooter = a thoroughly upright straightforward person. Let’s be fair, strait shooters can not survive the life of a billionaire.

I think it would be necessary to become and remain a billionaire.

george friend

Name one righteous billionaire alive. I’ll wait….

It’s easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle then it is for a rich man to go to heaven.

Windy

Trump is one, no matter what anyone else says Trump is not evil in any way, shape, or form! He is honest to a fault.

Those vaccines were all completely fucked up before they came to us!! Those Vax company’s are to blame for the fact that not even animal trials were done! You always do animal trials!! No they stopped becythey were all dying! Our government approved them anyway! The bad government not Trump! Those damn dumb ass vaccines were made to kill us!! Go watch The defender with JFK Jr. He is doing the work and finding these people that give him the correct information! He has on a woman today that gives him the exact way they got these Vax’s approved! It had nothing to do with Trump!! He never gave them a time limit! He never said 11 months you better have them done!! I bet you have said this same comment so many time!! But you came across the wrong person tonight to talk bad about our President! While you spew the same thing out of your mouth. Move on! We are here because we Love Our President!! He won in 2020. He hasn’t stopped since before 2015. Everything he is doing is for America! And the Children! If you knew the truth about anything it would be astonishing! Please go to one of Biden’s fake channels! Or Kamala! Leave you bad Trump comments behind.

♥️♥️♥️♥️👍

Excellent points. Very well said.

GREAT BIG SECRET.. TRUST THE PLAN WE HAVEN’T SEEN THAT BLOWS!!

.Charter schools being the way to go because public schools were in shambles.

. Planned Parenthood.

. Releasing all those prisoners who lost years in prison under Bidens bill for “3 strikes and it’s life in prison” rule for non violent crimes.

.Improving NAFTA so we actually benefit from it.

. Incentivizing US corporations to come home and open the factories back up.

. Calling out all monies owed by all nation’s to America.

. Telling Kim Jung Un to pipe down and then being the first ever President personally invited in to N. Korea.

.The gas line making us independent

. Salutes properly

.Only wore a mask out of courtesy from time to time and said the vaccine would always be your choice.

. People screamed for a vaccine and he new the deep state plandemic to keep us home, crash the economy for two years till they got the fully approved vaxx to mandate that would have certainly killed us all if we didn’t starve to death first.

.Removing us from WHO

.Russia hoax

.Going to the WEF and announcing to them that the dissolution of nation’s
right to sovereignty and right to enjoy this beautiful planet isn’t going to move forward in America.

. Israel must be last.

.Hillary should be in jail

.The election was rigged

.His wife is hot.

. MSM tried to say FBI did not take his passports when in fact they did. 2 expired and his active diplomatic passport where made available to him for “pickup” at 2:30pm today at WMO.

.etc. etc.

Last edited 1 month ago by Angel Askew
Ann Ononomous

@Angel Askew Save your breath, honey. It’s too difficult to convince a brick wall. Or people that are sucking down the “red wine” a little too often! 😉

I disagree about Israel.

Ann Ononomous

@robin earl redwine Your name speaks volumes, my friend. I think robin and earl have been hittin’ the red wine bottle a little too often! Please don’t tell us that you voted for Biden, too?!

Rubus

Some have seen your editorial lies in the Wash Compost. Keep typing, but nobody with a brain is reading it seriously.

Just more red flags from Donny … he should be working with the WH instead of telling them to mind their own business. I don’t trust Donny at all. The Trumpers will get mad … but I don’t care. I call them as I see them. When Donny’s on the side of truth … I support him, but when he tried to hide things and refuses to uphold his oath to the Constitution … I will keep calling him out on that … the hell with the Trumpers … let em get mad.

There’s no one in the White House so how can you do that? You don’t even know that he’s not in the White House? Him and Kamala weren’t allowed in the White House there was a gar there told them to get the hell out

Lloyd

There was a gar there? Like the fish? A talking fish told them to get the hell out of the WH? 🤔

Oh, stop. You know he meant guard.

You deny that the mass public thinks bidan is the president? You deny bidan has made policy that effect all of us? You see the high gas prices? Who is giving billions to Ukraine? You Trumpers are just as bad as the obama worshipers … the bushies … worshipers and the clinton worshipers. You say anything bad about their god even if it is true they will get mad.

Pretty sad when a Trumper gets mad because some one ask a legitimate question.

Negative away Trumpers … it will help not facing the facts.

Windy

They are not allowed into the pentagon, either!

We won’t because it’s only you. As if…

This is what you call a Trumper in complete denial.

NO MSM can be trusted in what they “report” anymore as Americans everywhere have long since been wise to. So even FOX “reporting” what was said isn’t worth SQUAT!

Moonlight Gambler

Off subject: What ever happened to Malinda Gates? I seem to recall that she was arrested and sent to Guantanamo to have a tribunal scheduled. Allegedly, she was just sitting in her cell; and, that was that. Also, wasn’t another tribunal scheduled to start 10 August? Some may start drifting away from the site. Used to be really great, and kept up, and detailed about tribunals. Not so much any more. No disrespect to Michael is meant, just would like things to start popping again. I know…wishes and fishes… I’m 76 and would love to get back to the good stuff and catch up while I’m alive! 😉

Dead!! She’s a Man

george friend

I’m laughing because I can feel the truth in your words, Susan, and I believe you. God forgive us of our blindness, and please look the other way as we ‘clean up’ this mess.

Frisbee the Cat

Either way…

Ann Ononomous

Aw, come on man! Right now, Trump has ALL American patriots lobbying behind him. Trump wears the armour of God. How do you think he’s been able to get this far, in spite of all the 🐂💩 they’ve slung at him?! And everyone with half a brain knows he set them up for that raid! Do you honestly think a man with a genius IQ is stupid enough to try to negotiate with D/S satanists?!

Lucky Star

Trump I believe indeed Sent the message to Garland. Just like his personality, wanted to be loved and admired by anyone to include his enemies. He does not has a strength to carry out his duties to safe gurad constitution otherwise his would have carried out justice for stolen 2020. Law to deep state is a twisted tool to punish anyone.

Trump never learnt from the mistake and keep doing the same over and over.

I never attended his rallies that keep repeating same words over and over without action. So let’s see what’s is going on if Deepstate will put him in the jail as an Oct surprise.

What a scam

Sorry folks ignore this bullshit, I would not post this crap its a scam

Evangelina Martinez

Bullshit. President Trump has always stood up against the Deep State and President Trump has always taken action and has always kept His word and promises. He doesn’t care if He is loved or not. What ever He has done is because of His Love for GOD, for our Nation, the Constitution and even for the people. Even for those like you who have stabbed Him in the back and talk bullshit smack against Him. Get a clue He’s not the one against GOD, trying to destroy us and our Nation. It’s very clear whose side you’re on and it is NOT for GOD, our Nation, us or even President Trump. Just another Illuminati Troll trying to cause strife, dissension and division. Thanks for exposing yourself.

I am able to create $88/h to complete few jobs on home computer. I’ve never thought that it’s even achievable but my closest mate earning $25k only within five weeks simply working this leading project & she had convinced me to join…
Discover extra details by going following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

I’m very glad he befriended Kim of North Korea. He tries no matter what.

Remember this , always , Dennis Rodman opened the Door to Kim of South Korea, this was the first step.

Correction: N. Korea.

Yes , you are correct, directional dyslexia , my apologies to ALL.

More like Kim capitulated just as the other global elites such as QE II, Boris Johnson, Angel Merkel, Macron, Modi of India, Trudeau, Putin, yes that Putin, The Pope. The House of Saud, Xi Jin Ping, et .. Q+ weapon, mounds of incriminating evidence against them committing crime against humanity. Blessings,

You believe Trump struck deals with all of them before the 11/3/2020 election cheating took place?

They Trumped WEF and the Zionists??🤯✨⚖️😎

Allegedly anyway. Still waiting for verification…………..waiting……………..it’s coming……….

Zee

Totally agree Lucky Star is a non thinking stupid Troll for being on the wrong side. Maybe LS has had to many shots

Lucky Star

Wow..u are so afraid with people have their own mind. What are you guys so called Patriots doing now?? You are so comfy with your life styles so you guys only voiced down here. So afraid make a big sound outside your comfy chair.

Look at Trump gave interview to Fox News and said he offered to help DOJ to reduce the heat.. so did he or did he not sent the message to Garland in your conclusion????

You think you have your own mind after watching that box for how ever many years old you are!! Now that’s hilarious! On a serious note! We would be in 4th and 5th Density and get away from all this bullshit if we would be kind in every word we say! Let’s try! The aliens are coming to help even you Lucky Star!!! We will see things that have been created thousands of years ago that we don’t have today! Colors will be amazing!! Like nothing we have ever seen!! So let’s ignore the trolls and just stay in the subject!

WAKE UP!

It’s been confirmed. He did send the message asking how he could help to de-escalate the country.

If Trump loves the Constitution …. why didn’t he uphold it? Why didn’t he turn on the EBS back in 2020 and present the evidence to the public? Why does he want to wait until the midterms? Why isn’t he letting the wh know what he is doing? Aren’t they suppose to be working together?

If you can’t handle people asking legitimate questions about Trumps actions, then there is something very wrong with that kind of behavior.

Let see some reasonable answers instead of clicking the negative … or is that the best you Trumpers can do?

Ruth

There is no way Trump can “work with” the WH. They are trying to destroy him and the WH is filled with Deep State, Satan worshipping actors controlled by the CCP, the Cabal and other traitors who want to reduce the world population by whatever means necessary. Tell me WHY the IRS needs a Sniper School? You are missing the whole thing.

The wh(white hats) … this article is about Trump not working with them. You deny this? Or is your statement refering to the white hats?

Must be DJT ‘s ego, thinking that everyone wants to dabble in the art of the deal, with the T-Man, he can deal with anyone and everything , commies , marxists, GOOKS , parasites , zionists , jesuits , satanists , Pilgrim Society , demons , LGBTQRSTRANNYS ,Beetlejuice from Chicago and HRC from her dirt-nap, skys the limit.

the vax daddy is deep state. if him killing millions with his death jab didnt prove that idk what will.

He is CONFLICTED

TheJoker

The TDS is strong with this one.

If I’m a TDS for asking questions, then you are without a doubt a Trumper. Name one statement I made that was not true. Don’t worry … I know you got nothing but the negative click.

funny when the best thing vaccine injured q retards can come up with is tds for asking valid questions about the vax daddies miserable decisions he made daily.

To your standards right? Right exact at the time and place of your choosing right? What do you know how long it took him to capture the EBS? Now! You wouldn’t know that or you wouldn’t have said that comment took them a lot longer than supposed to to get EBS and then they had to get inside the EBS with only eyes and finger security. So it couldn’t have been done in 2020 when you thought it should’ve been done!

No the LAW STANDARDS not mine … and they got the EBS control a long time ago so don’t hand me that bs. Nothing is stopping them from using the EBS NOW. Trumper! Nothing but excuses for your boy while denying the facts!

Negative away trumpers.

there will never be an ebs and the vax pimp is not on our side.

Ive learned more as each day has passed, the depravity is in every nook and cranny. We all need to see this and get comfortable at calling it out in public.

Sismj

I believe he did, in fact, uphold the Constitution by enacting the Insurrection Act before leaving office; declassifying important information that will indeed place the rats in Gitmo; and protecting the USA from infiltration of known criminals and terrorists by saying (and doing) “We’re building that wall”. Now look at us, we don’t know WHO has come into the interior of our nation because the demonrats wants a fresh batch of kids to play with and supposedly trying to get more ppl to vote for them (which Hispanics typically vote Republican because of abortion). Obiden certainly is NOT upholding the constitutional laws by leaving us wide open to the enemies, which leaves us unprotected.

In trying to gather up ALL our enemies (the global elites), you have to learn how to play the long game. If the EBS was shown directly after the steal how many rats do you think wouldn’t have gone underground for a few years only to emerge stronger? They’re desperate right now – they have absolutely NO ONE who can beat DJT IN 2024 – NO ONE!! The WH rats showed who they really are following (Barr, Graham, Comey, etc.) and guess what? It wasn’t DJT! That’s why he can’t work with them.

Before they (White Hats), bring any one of the treasonous traitors to trial they have to have mountains of evidence against them so they can’t squirm out of their trial. We don’t execute upon capture like Putin did, we at least have to have some form of due process.

How much of the public knows about the Insurrection Act? Is there a debate going on whether or not it was activated?
We would not have people crossing our boarders if Trump and the military has stop the illegitimate government from taking power as per their oath to the Constitution.

NEWSFLASH
Trump won all 50 states in 2020 … who does the public and the corporate media say is the president again? Are you mistaking WH for white house and not white hats? I’m referring to the military. I am with them for telling Trump not to try and work with the enemy … but will he listen?

I believe the situation at hand is there is ” division ” within the US Military, then you have the Military Industrial , Intelligence complex , DARPA, private contractors that have access and operational capabilities with US Military hardware, infrastructure and numerous US Military assets and ALL of this is not under one command. Take the HAARP and NEXRAD technologies , over 23 HAARP locations World wide , as for NEXRAD not really sure about the number and location of these facilities but they are actively used in weather modification and control World wide , weather being used as a FORCE MULTIPLIER , weather being used in DISASTER CAPITALISM CRIMES AND SCHEMES . So nothing is easy , many things and actions can’t be made without consequence , making decisions complicated. But decisions HAVE TO BE MADE, CONSEQUENCES BE DAMNED!

Sismj

Only those of us who care enough for this country knows about the Insurrection Act. Those who are still asleep will never know via the fakestream media! They’re still salivating over the raid from Mar-A-Largo!
When I said WH I meant the DC rats. To your point about the border, I believe he tried to get Congress to approve the building of the wall, but of course they rejected that by not giving funding for it.(and still are not giving funding for it). Instead, they’re giving millions of dollars to Ukraine to protect the Obiden crime family’s assets over there! THAT’S what they’re protecting – NOT US!
I do know that DJT won the election by a landslide; and it doesn’t matter who the worshippers of Baal (msm) say is the president – we know the truth! Waiting in this society is not a characteristic of Americans; never has been. But trying to clean up a ‘swamp’ which we’re finding out is an ocean, is not an overnight job. Play the long game and you’ll catch more fish and promote them to the status of HVT (high value target) in Chateau Gitmo. This will soon be over – God promised.

The law under US Military Tribunal is NOT anywhere in the realm of Constitutional law , the Tribunal is not really a court of law from my understanding. Those held before a US Military Tribunal are ENEMY COMBATANTS, they do not have the rights of an American Citizen. Facts are presented to the Tribunal panel , the ENEMY COMBATANT answers to the Facts as presented, and the Panel of Military Judges make their decision. I know that is a pretty simple explanation, not a lot of details , so yeah there is more to it, but if I was a ” professional ” I would have a more detailed explanation , and I would have to charge a fee , billable hours and all that shit. NO one wants that.

The military has complete jurisdiction over high crimes against humanity and America.
The military utilizes the UCMJ. No one, regardless if they’re are civilian or military members are immune. Immediately considered enemy combatants and lose every single right as an American. When one is taken in by the Military- it’s because the Military has irrefutable proof and evidence. There’s no wiggle room. There are no appeals. There is no visitation, probation or parole. If found guilty then the sentence is either the death penalty or Military prison.

Sismj

Lol – no we don’t!🤣 And yes I do understand and know that a military tribunal is VERY different than the jaded-by-Soros-money courts of law we are experiencing now. Thank God!! They’re one and done just like they deserve at Chateau’ Gitmo!

The UCMJ is used for high crimes against humanity and America. They are NOT in any way like civilian courts. Once found guilty, there is no appeal, probation or visitation. They are facing the death penalty or if they cooperate, prison in a military installation or prison barges.
For those that don’t realize they have jurisdiction over ANYONE, regardless if those are people who are military or civilian. Anyone who committed crimes against humanity is within their jurisdiction.

Sismj

Yes I do realize that; I was just explaining that in my post to spirittoo.😉

There must be a few more BOOM Weeks and the Storm is coming left to go, possibly a Kracken or two to go as well.

I’ve been hearing that for more than 5 years now. No storm … no loud booms.

I truly believe God has chosen President Trump and God is for this Country and God has ALWAYS used imperfect people ( just read about the people in the Bible). If President Trump has made a mistake God will turn it around for good. God is also wanting people to become :red pilled’. So many would not have believed the depth of the deep state and accused President Trump of stealing the 2020 elections and so many other things. People have been so gaslighted by the Media. I believe the Words of the Prophets of God and God is wanting to give His people hope..

Ditto. If people on this site have your clear thinking that is Scripture based, they won’t be behaving they are I.e. losing hope. In God and Trump we should always trust. Blessings,

No, only God. No mere human

God has said that there will be a SURPRISE all right! The Deep State and the cabal will not be around any longer to be doing ANYTHING to America!

” God said ” when did God say this, and to whom did God talk to ?

To Many

Right , who many ? what many ? co many ? so many ? Do many ?

And the whole world/humanity. Blessings,

Non thinker

Ajeocci

Just because you don’t know, does not mean nothing is happening. You apparently overestimate your own importance. When you need to know, you will be informed. There are spies everywhere, so they are holding their cards close to their chest. RRN has released enough information that you should see things are moving, arrests are being made.

Last edited 1 month ago by Ajeocci

Oh oh … you said you don’t go to the gee ain’t it awful rallies Donny holds … now the Trumpers are mad … especially when you make a comment that it true.
You won’t find a Trumper asking questions about why Trump didn’t uphold his oath to the Constitution … and they will get mad when you state that fact. It’s a fact they don’t like to address so they hit you with negative points instead.
I never trusted him, but I gave Trump the benefit of doubt so I voted for him … now I regret it when he failed to honor his oath. I am with the white hats who want to dump him.
Negative away Trumpers! 😀

Sismj

Please read my above comment.

I did and responded …

snoopy

For some reason I have come to believe the October surprise is going to be Trump’s arrest.
Don’t get me wrong I like Trump, but this movie needs a good twist, and that would definatly be a twister.

Worthless Demonic TROLL.
Begone !

When you love someone it doesn’t matter how much he repeats himself! Get off here! I need a job here as a moderator!! Not one person would even see your comment!! Trump haters not allowed! Why would you care who died?

jimbo

Great grammar, bot-wipe. If they somehow manage to incarcerate him, it won’t last. Everything is an optical illusion.

He doesn’t need admiration; he just hates bs

Lucky, He is playing chess. They play checkers. If he didn’t we would all be dead already.
They literally want him executed because of his style.

His objective is to save the country not push us into civil war, Lucky.

He’s also fighting the deep state globally and brainwashed ccp sheep. Give me a break.

Ann Ononomous

This has GOT to be one of the stupidest responses ever! Do you really think Trump gives a rat’s @ss who in the d/s loves and admires him?! If he cared so much about their love and admiration, he would have backed right down from the very beginning! I would think the only people he would rightfully want & expect love and admiration from are the American citizens! For everything he’s done to get us to WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT THOSE A-HOLES HAVE DONE & STILL DOING TO OUR COUNTRY & ALL OF US!!! Apparently, you have missed the memo since you’re one of the ones still asleep! 💤💣

Ash

Glad he put General Woodworth in his place.

Just Me

I think General Woodworth is right, President Trump is making a mistake talking to this corrupted loser instead it makes Trump looked weak and scare and just about to kiss Garland’s Ass.

PayingCloseAttention

Or, DJT can later say, “Hey, I offered an opportunity and he refused.” Proof of the negative.

Mr. Trump is CONFLICTED , JEWfluence and other stuff, He made some very critical mistakes along the way. The question: were they mistakes? Once again back to JEWfluence , establishment inbreds , freemason , Jesuit , degenerates, Mr.Trump is CONFLICTED , this is a very SERIOUS PROBLEM. For those that do not see this , for those that cannot accept this, is troubling. The Generals ,White Hats suspicions are no doubt very high , as they very well should be. Trump supporters that have been following along with blind faith , might try opening their eyes, so – to -speak. Trump said it himself , ” it is NOT about him (TRUMP ) it is about ALL of us.” You folks need to think about this , THINK ABOUT THIS.

Trump is the best choice to see this thru. There are no better alternatives. They’re not strong enough.
Is he perfect? No
He is pulling us out of fire and letting the rest of the swamp burn and die.
We will be reconstructing our country for man years to come but at least it will still be ours.

Well spoken post. As for no better alternatives , it is too early to make that call or judgement . As I said in my earlier post about DJT being CONFLICTED , this being a SERIOUS PROBLEM. DJT has to speak to all of these CONFLICTED issues, he has to account for these , and his answers better be GOOD ONES, there is NO ROOM for bullshit, and none of this ” I don’t have to tell you crap.” This being directed to DJT and the White Hats etc.and not necessarily to all Patriots and supporters at this time , down the road however the supporters and Patriots will have to be clued in.

Sismj

Charlie Ward said the raid ‘had to happen’. Because he wants to show the world how corrupt the FakeBI is. It may seem like he’s kissing Garland’s behind but you have to remember DJT is a fifth level chess player – meaning he knows how to play the long game and win!
Believe me if he wasn’t the chosen one to lead this country, none of the prophets would be encouraging Americans to get behind him and pray for him. Remember the Text number given was 80822 to donate; the date of that raid! He knew what was going to happen; that’s why he didn’t let the Seals that guard his home smoke those FakeBI agents.

Last edited 1 month ago by Sismj
Isaac

Correct. It;s like trying to negotiate with Satan.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

ken

I love president Trump but he should listen to the White Hats, I ask why he gave them the power to guard the nation?

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

What a scam sorry folks, I would not post this crap

Zee

Trump must have been chosen because he’s the top notch Maverick— very few could fit this bill.
Even white hats can’t perceive how this 5D chess player is playing to win; their perception needs to be way above logical thinking. It requires an inspired by GOoDness and the gift of a brilliant mind. Something that is never gifted to the dark forces.

He listens. He just doesn’t agree with their assessment. He does HIS job, as he sees it, and wants them to do theirs – and know their limitations.

Personally, I hope he really didn’t talk to them that way. I think it’s rude and uncalled for.

ABSOLUTELY.

Kelly Ann

POTUS we love you but you better not cave. We have shown we can take the heat…
Do NOT underestimate the REAL AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!

I think he knows what he’s doing. I’m sure I have no idea. But I’ll sleep well tonight. As usual.

At this point, it will not be Trump’s decision to cave or ROLLOVER. This WAR was going on long before Mr. Trump stepped on board. you folks need to understand this FACT and reality.

True. We’re not caving, regardless.

Lloyd

If Trump did send a message to Garland I’m sure it was a good one…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Sorry folks ignore this bullshit, I would not post this crap

Donald

There is a lot of disinformation going on, so take things with a grain or two or three of salt. It would seem though that much progress has been made in dealing with the deep state. But much more is to come.

Any of you believing that DeSantis is a good alternative to DJT, he’s not. He’s DS 100%, and he’s being manipulated to seem a good choice, but Uniparty operators own him. The fact that he hid in his bunker passing a couple of luck-warm comments about the raid is enough proof.

claire

R.D. said that antisemitism is as bad as racism in the US, heard the video.

Antisemitism is a misnomer, a bullshit term created for propaganda by the degenerate inbred satanist , lowlife Rothschilds bankers in the 1700’s I believe. but go check for yourselves. The most racist and bigoted group of people on Earth are Jews , zionist Jews , heebs , etc.. They are the ” Chosen,” and everyone else , ” the goyim ” or the sheep , cattle what have you. You can start right here , so WAKE -UP PEOPLE.

And let’s not forget that deSantis met secretly with President Volodymyr Zelensky, the Azov/Nazi/Banderite protector, who is a multimillionaire thanks to his mentor, Igor Kolomoisky, and has a multimillion-dollar property in Miami, Florida; plus a house in England where his wife, Olena, and the kids are staying far from the war zone.
DeSantis, supposedly a Christian family man and military service member with high moral standards, has been going after Disney’s anti-parent LGBTQ-friendly agenda, is knowingly getting chummy with a man who is the poster boy for the LGBTQ in Ukraine, corruption in Ukraine, a man who is knowingly taking tens of billions of dollars from the US into Ukraine, and much of that is not even going to the military front lines.
Zelensky is a man that supports abortion on demand, a man that supports homosexuality, lesbianism and transsexuality; a man who is a drag queen dancer (2 videos have that fact on record), a man that protects the child sex traffickers in Ukraine and the biolabs creating deadly plagues that President Vladimir Putin was taking out with his special operation on February 24th.
Roger stone even met with Trump and warned him the DeSantis was up to no good His words: “DeSantis is a piece of shit.”
I have reservations about DeSantis with good reason. Now there is further evidence pointing it out.

Anyone in the current political environment is tainted… PERIOD! They would not let an OUTSIDER enjoy the benefits and not be evil and blackmailed as are the rest.. satanists, Illuminati, etc! Too big a risk for the powers at be that are deeply corrupted. This goes for all of Hollyweird, major corporations, academia, etc! Each is a tentacle if the beast!! There are NO EXCEPTIONS! One bad apple would just start this crap over in 20 years! Hang them all… Disantis included!! Wake up Sheeple!

Zee

boingboing dot net/2022/04/18/watch-roger-stone-tells-trump-ron-desantis-is-a-piece-of-sht.html

Thanks!

Ann Ononomous

Can you please tell me where you got your information from? I tried looking it up, but can’t find it anywhere

Losa

Also his lack of concern about voter fraud in the last presidential election.

This sounds like total BS. Links to hiding in his bunker, please

YuanChen

I agree. I never trust DeSantis since he was a Congressman. Any Republican who doesn’t want to get the justice for 2020 election, he is RINO with his own calculation, not for American. Also, DeSantis over played his hands and make him look fake.

And I concur. FIX 2020!

Yale & Harvard Educated

In the United States Navy, he was commissioned as a Judge Advocate Generals Corps officer.

Ron DeSantis served as a federal prosecutor after serving in the military, where he tracked and convicted child offenders.

Make your own mind up, but Trump is a one of a kind and DeSantis has a legal mind. Two different people.

I’m keeping tabs but reserving judgment. We’ll see how he plays out..

I have to admit I became suspicious with the Gasden flag license plate. It’s such a caricature of how they portray Trump supporters. I personally think it’s fine but it’s sort of a caricature and I find it a bit unbelievable for a license plate. Next he’ll be making a license plate with the union jack. Again, personally, these are fine but I’m a staunch Libertarian who is educated about things. So I”m a little triggered with him over the Gasden flag license plate. a bit too “patriotic” of him if you ask me. but I hope I’m wrong. believe me. If he’s legit I’d move there except for the spiders, snakes, and alligators.

I’ll keep tabs on the amount of “staunch Libertarians,” who turn out to be human trafficker’s who help get illegals in for cheap help. Often following up with other “Money Making” forms of human trafficking. Utah is reported to be huge in this area.
The Polygyny cults in Utah make a lot of money through trafficking, then bribe the more normie government there, so they’ve gotten away with tons of bad stuff for decades. If most of the trafficking’s get shut down, then much of this will come out.

A staunch Libertarian would not be involved in human trafficking. Do you need a dictionary? somehow you got off on a tangent about human trafficking when I was talking about DeSantis and the Gasden flag license plate. smh

Jack

Trump needs to pull the trigger on the deep state before they just kill him are the white hats will. He is taken to long and giving the deep state to much land and power

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Sorry folks this is bullshit, I would not post this crap

He’s taken too long for YOU! You aren’t God.

STFU

U STFU

Zee

Agree but there are too many non thinkers here that down vote you

Trump has had OVER 57 FAILED assassination attempts so far. Get it? FAILED! Why do you think that is? I can tell you WHY! God has Trump’s back. Nothing EVER fails when God is in charge! I think that Trump continues to give them rope with which they think they are hanging HIM, but they are hanging THEMSELVES! Also, God is giving each of them a chance to REPENT. Those who are REFUSING to repent and change, God has told the prophets that He will be REMOVING! As you can see, some He already HAS. Keep the faith and continue praying.

Yup

Zee

Don’t agree…. this all could come to an end when the people see him arrested.

Or it could be the pivotal point in which the Military responds.

Two sentences, each with a major error, that makes solid thoughts LOOK like nonsense. I’m sure he thanks you for your opinion.

Mr. Trump had his opportunity long ago when he still held office. He failed and FAILED BIG TIME.

Totemic gesture.

Trump is a master tactician. It runs in the family: Trump’s uncle was a genius physics prof at MIT. DJT is holding monolithic information on the non-linearity of the time idea the DS wants at all costs. DJT is playing with them like a cat plays with a mouse!

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Sorry folks I would not post this bullshit, its a scam

I suspect you are right. He stood by Kari Lake and I think that loyalty was well placed.

claire

Lake campaigned for Obama. Big old red flag.

Correct. Wolf in a sheepskin!

I heard that too. Lake is just an opportunist.

I voted for the demon does that mean years later I can not see him for the evil he is.

WatchfulOne

Never underestimate President Trump !

It is always fun to prank the spoiled and rotten to the core, and always fun to humiliate the entitled. Its even funnier when they just cant figure you out.
Its like fishing for perch and catching a shark all by design.
Everything they do, they do for naught, even though they all want to same thing they’ll never be able to get it no matter how hard they try.

Love it…..

Ruth

I hope so.

Bellanina

General Berger has steadfastly stood behind Trump. I wish President Trump would stand behind him.

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Sorry folks I would not post this scam, its bullshit

Paul

keep your friends close, and your enemies closer!

Discover extra details by going following link http://Www.NetJob1.com

General Berger has supported Trump! However, GOD outranks Berger and Berger needs to remember that!

Lloyd

What is God’s rank?

HMFIC!

Last edited 1 month ago by QBall59

Amen to that!

I am sure he does

ONE of them is Commander-in-Chief. One of them isn’t. Advice given is heard. Trump gave some advice of his own: ‘keep minding the store.’ They’re both doing their jobs.

I think he does stand behind the ‘good’ military, however he IS the commander in chief.

Gabriella

“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”
Q

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Sorry folks this is not the place to post this bullshit, its a scam

The Plan, 20 years in the making and is sending the Cabal into a tizzy every day, albeit behind the scenes. But only for so long, then The great reveal/boom! God is good all the time. I pray, hope and not worry. Worrying is useless what we need is trust in God who is above all. Blessings,

AMEN!!!!

And again amen!

Bellanina

Several of the prophets including Kat Kerr, have said you should never communicate with demonic spirits, it emboldens them and gives them power.
I consider the demonrat party, demonic….. don’t give them anymore power!

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

You and your game playing ‘mud buds’ need to grow the fuck up.

Zee

It’s a bot..stop wasting your time answering

Sorry this is a scam, I would not post this crap here or anywhere else

Trump has been tagged by the prophets as GOD’s MAN. God has called Trump His Cyrus and His David, who will bring the people BACK to God. God’s methods and timing are different than man’s! If Trump has been anointed and appointed by God, that means that God will be guiding his steps now. Keep Trump and family in your prayers!!!

Delta