IRS Hires 950 Thugs—Overnight

The Internal Revenue Service has yet to receive its $80bn taxpayer gift but has already begun a mass hiring spree, according to agency insiders speaking under promise of anonymity.

On the morning of August 7, only hours after Deep State fool Kabula Harris delivered a tiebreaking vote that strengthened an agency of grifters, the IRS began working a backlog of applications and accepting new ones. It approved 950 overnight.

One source told RNN that the IRS is applying rather unusual and discriminatory standards to whom it hires.

“It’s not hiring bean pushers—accountants. Right now it’s hiring men with a physically intimidating presence, and applicants with a military or law enforcement background get shuffled to the top of the deck,” he said. “They’re getting rubberstamped.”

IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig has said he wants to “massively strengthen” the agency’s Criminal Investigation Division, which, according to him, currently employs approximately 1500 Special Agents. Sources, however, claim the actual number of active Special Agents is several times that figure.

A recent IRS recruitment ad on jobs.gov read: “Key requirement for applicants is that they have to be “legally allowed to carry a firearm,” and “major duties” include “Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary” and “Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments…and look good doing it.”

By the next day, the ad had been rewritten to omit references of deadly force and looking good, possibly due to media backlash and stories RRN had written about the agency’s gung ho attitude, and the military’s seizure of a shipment of weapons bound for the IRS in Washington, D.C.

When RRN reached out to the IRS for a comment on the employment ad, the hiring process, and the weapon requisitions, an agency spokesperson bluntly said, “We don’t speak to the likes of you.”

This was a typical response given to anyone not associated with the mainstream media, our source said.

“They won’t tell you shit. Not how many new hires will be CIs. Not how many guns they’re looking to get. But Rettig recently put in a purchase order for 22,000 sidearms, so, assuming one sidearm per agent, 22,000 new Special Agents. A little less than a quarter of what they’re hoping to hire. So, they’re not gonna find 87,000 new employees overnight, and probably not in the immediate future, but it’s only a matter of time, and don’t believe the IRS mouthpieces who say it’s to replace retirees. That’s a load of crap. The IRS’s goal is to militarize itself,” he explained.

Commissioner Rettig, he said in closing, feels that average Americans don’t pay enough taxes, and those persons who get refunds generally don’t deserve them.

“Have you noticed the IRS renamed its offices from IRS buildings to IRS Tax Assistance Centers. The only thing they want to assist you with is going bankrupt and making you dependent on government handouts, conditionally,” he said.

In addition to Telegram, RRN is now on Gettr and Truth Social. Our handles on the latter two platforms is REALRAWNEWS1. Please be aware there are counterfeit real raw news accounts out there.

Saraí

What the point paying IRS and the stupid government when their trailer to their own and hiring criminals people to control our money and steal it.

Add

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://Www.Profit97.Com

ohhh

Greats

SAd

[ JOIN US ]
I get paid more than $120 to $350 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills .
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

[ JOIN US ]
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.HomeCash1.Com

Charles Bryant

I got paid nearly $12.00 for taking back empties to the beer store.

Ajeocci

Hang it in your hockey locker, Sabravestin. This is not Craig’s List.

hockey locker

Sorry not me, Would never post this crap

Losa

Expect the IRS to show up at your house, since you are doing so good…

Woodpecker

That’s a great point. All these people cluttering up the comments section bragging on how much money they earn, deserve a visit from the gamsterr IRS. 🤣🤣🤣

I make over $35,000 doing a very easy and simple online job from home. Last month my friend got $50,000 from this job, giving only 2-3 hours a day. Everyone is starting to make money online.
Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

$50,000+ per month!!!

Donald

Someone, please send sabravesfan’s info to the IRS so they can collect taxes from him based on what he claims to be making – and given how much he claims/boasts, he must owe well over six figures by now….

Everyone knows this is a scam, stop using my online screen name

Immature idiots!! Go play in the street!!!

BroAndrew

and get hit by a car.

Maybe you’d be willing to pay the IRS your good fortune???

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

Nice

Check

BroAndrew

86 this so called Jack Lee fellow.

Fbi

See

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

Aett

Great

DaveB

HAS NATO TAKEN OVER COMMAND OF THE NAVEL BASE AT NORFOLK VIRGINIA, as well as an entire Navel battle group!?!?!?!?!!

Darlene

someone said all local police departments are owned by the UN?

Hell NO!!!

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

Congrats to be number 1. What happened to QBall?

I’m right here… 🙂

So much money goes to other countries for ‘aid’. They keep a tiny bit and it comes back into the pockets of the politicians who pushed for the bill. How do you think they become millionaires on government salaries?

How about the eugenics/depopulation agenda sponsored by the UN using taxpayers money, yes our money collected by the IRS. We are paying for our extinction. These people are sick, put it mildly. Lord help us.

garybro44

I think you should have stayed in the ESL class a little longer.

Everyone is so pissed off all the typos and accents are coming out! Trolls too. Haha! The awakening is real.

Last edited 1 month ago by Angel Askew

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

LOL BRAT!

David Straight (guy who speaks on becoming State National) said the IRS building in DC in June of 2021 was Audited and they failed. Video footage from Nancy Drew and Richard Citizen was filmed at this time where any police Vans, Buses and cars were lined up and down street.
My opinion is another story made up to piss of the American People.
Lies are everywhere and I mean Everywhere.

SeanW

Damn. This is pretty much everything I’ve already been saying. This is the militarization of the IRS. Nothing less. They will fail. This will backfire on them. This is the gallows that Haman is building. Haman (Obama) will hang on his own gallows that he’s prepared for Americans.

Chloe

I love the way you said that. My husband has been comparing this day & time to the book of Esther. Your remark follows right along.

Haman is the Rasputin of the Bible. Ahasuerus and Zhou Biden are stupid fucks.

See

Yer

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

Aeg

Here’s an interesting side note to the book of Esther:

Xerxes I, the Persian king who dumped his first wife, Queen Vashti, when she refused to parade naked in front a group of Xerxes’s buddies (Esther 1: 10-12), is the same guy who led the attack against against Sparta in 480 B.C. The Spartans were led by King Leonidas who, in response to Xerxes’s demand that they lay down their weapons, responded with his famous line “Molon Labe!”

Last edited 1 month ago by QBall59

Wow he wanted his wife to parade naked in front of his friends?! What a guy!

Yeah :(. Not sure I would want to audition to be his wife…..

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

Tom Bombastadillo

So now we know where the word “jerk” (noun) came from.

I though Kirk Douglas led the Spartans to victory in “Spartacus”……..!?

Uh… wrong war

Roman slaves not Spartans

Edward

It’s time for Trump to drop the hammer on the deep state before it’s to late.

Linda Jackson

When it is time to.drop the HAMMER on the evildoers, Almighty God will see to it! First He will give them a chance to repent. I am afraid some of them have already run OUT of time and met their master!

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

I think he already did. People are just now hearing the ‘thud’.

I LOVE the idea that the worst is over and we just have to get thru the aftermath. WHAT a relief that would be! Thanks for the notion, Earl!

So what would look good on their resume for a fast hire? Experience with rioting (Antifa or BLM?), people who’ve stuffed ballets, extra cover for hit men, trolls and spammers, or basically tons of DS morons working for them already.
In a war you just kill these types, as too many for even tribunals.

bluestrings

Mexican cartel members might qualify

The object is for the IRS to assist with the 2022 Election steal to keep Nazi Pelosi and Schmucky Jewmer in charge of congress so the communist agenda pushes forward.

If the IRS does this, they will find themselves in direct conflict with the U.S. Military…

Ooooooooh

So you think they have not purged all the patriots yet with Idi Amin Austin running the Defense Department?

Linda Jackson

Idi Amin IS NOT in charge of the White Hats! That is just what the MSM WANTS you to think!

So the white hats will out themselves to have a battle in the streets? You watch too much Simon Parkes like my wife.

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

AZ Sue

I hope so.

I am so sad that you were not first this time ☹️

You need to schedule an appointment with your therapist…

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

Linda Jackson

The prophets have said that the Biden regime is on it’s way out of the office they STOLE, but the reversal will NOT be without violence!

hell in a hand basket

Dee

I see the entire cabal as Haman, not just 1 man. And yes, they will fall into the trap that they’ve set for others & be utterly destroyed. Praise God!

Ajeocci

The Dems may be able to build a million man army, but they will be no match for the 87 million armed sportsmen willing to fight for America.

Linda Jackson

We have ALREADY seen how the DEMS like to work! They DON’T!

They will attack 1 person at a time just like Jan 6th prisoners.

At some point, even those million men will refuse to fire on Americans, job or no job.

While I can believe there’ll be violence and casualties, I suspect more of these ‘recruits’ will walk away, rather than harm their fellow citizens. Even if by accident, the IRS HAS to hire some of the good people; 87,000 is far too many NOT to get some of the good ones. I’m thinking it could take a couple of YEARS to get to that level…

FireDog

Hmm…I think we should ZOOM OUT to see the players on-stage.

The occupying Chinese government in the White House and federal government own America, for now. The scheme is hiring communists to murder White Christians while Muslims govern non-Christian Americans. The Chinese are hiring the 604 MILLION anarchists (CAUCASIAN, YELLOW, RED, BROWN, BLACK human families) they’ve imported to cross the U.S. borders to roam the United States of America fleecing and murdering WHITE family who Chinese helped to displace from their sovereign nation by the 1964 Civil Rights Act and 1965 Immigration Reform Act.

WHO is driving this train? The boastful renegade angels (alias Jew) for 5,800 years with 200 years remaining to complete their 6,000-year agenda with Satan to genocide humanity and destroy Earth … mostly WHITE FAMILY. They’ve published this scheme for nearly 100 years in America! Their seven evil behaviors in the Heavens and on Earth are cited in Proverbs 6:16-19 that Father Jesus warns humanity to avoid imitating or death. The renegade angels (alias Jew) are a footnote in the Holy Bible, the “user manual” for humanity against the renegades angels (alias Jew).

Father Jesus says HE shall compel the ~604 MILLION aliens to leave the United States of America in an exodus greater than HIS exodus of Hebrews from Egypt. Father Jesus chose WHITE family as HIS Army to “eradicate evil on Earth.” HE named White family HEBREWS, renamed to ISRAEL, and renamed to CHRISTIAN, whereas the non-White families were chosen to “nurture and protect Earth.” Obviously, humanity was brain-buggered by renegade angels (alias Jew), but not anymore!

No matter what they say and do, the renegade angels (alias Jew) are envious, jealous, and covetous M O R O N S repeating the same F**K-UPS despite being in possession of “insider information” from the Heavens! It’s little wonder their non-human bodies were torched in the Lake of Sulfuric Fire! Next up on Father Jesus’s docket is BURNING billions of renegade angels (alias Jew) spirits in the Lake of Sulfuric Fire. After which Father Jesus and six human families will finally have peaceful harmonious Earth to themselves, forever!

Does the big picture help or hinder? You can reference this material in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible. Enjoy. 🙂

Visit for more details…….. http://www.Works45.com

Carol Sims

I think we will not have a couple of years! I would bet they have already been instructed to use deadly force on us. We will not forget the purpose of Dr. Death and his cohorts including his wife! DEPOPULATE OUR EARTH! Their “club” probably still have some remnants to get rid of us by hook or by crook. Just give the “elite” more space. For WHAT?

I hope you’re right, but look at what the FBI just did. They are American citizens and are ‘just following orders’. They will do what they are told. I feel the same way about the chemtrails. The pilots who spew that stuff have to live here, too. Their families will be just affected as the rest of us. I could easily say “no” to that kind of abuse if it was me but they just do as they’re told..

Sismj

It’ll be Nuremburg Trials 2.0! “I was just following orders” will NOT be an excuse! Take note fakestream media!

YuanChen

Obama is on the run right? he is hiding in those countries where they don’t have treaty with US for extradition. This must be arranged by the CIA like they did for Dick Cheney. So Obama spent 20-30 millions of our taxpayer’s money and bought some luxury mansions in DC and Martha’s vineyard where he didn’t have the guts to liver there. I just hope that our military tribunal can locate him and get him back to serve the justice he deserved. He has been the one who did all these criminal attacks on Trump and the stupid Biden is just a puppet.

Linda Jackson

I believe Obama is guilty of Cri.es Against Humanity, so I don’t know that his extradition protection will hold! Wait and see! One of his MINIONS will rat him out if they haven”t already removed him. The CABAL is no match for the White Hats, especially with God and the angel armies fighting with us!

WatchfulOne

Obama is dead and has been since 10.12.19. You people should read the older articles about happenings at the SPA.

Anne Stallybrass

Any URL’s please for that!

Ajeocci

Yes. Several articles described Obama’s execution at Git Mo. He was offered a deal, and accepted. Then, reneged on the agreement, and was given a bullet in the back of the head. His butt buddy was also executed. He/she screamed, and cussed, and spat at the officers.

Carol Sims

His butt buddy chose the Deadly Injection. Same kind as some of the others, i.e. Bush Sr., McCain, etc. Guess everyone now knows the “hangings” have been removed. Shooting has taken its place.

To the very wise person who posted some time ago the grandiose culmination of the Tribunal of each would be, marched outside immediately as sentence is read and blown to smithereens. No going back to cell and wasting precious time. Hope they had breakfast – as if I give a damn. Gonna be a mess to clean up. Wonder if they thought about it being bloody.

Janne

Exactly.

I think we must have a bunch of brand new patriots on here that do not know what’s been happening. We have to teach them with patience not with words of discouragement but of encouragement. Someone too the time to show us. We can do a whole lot better Patriots.

Naw, Husein is at Martha’s Vinyard laughing and thumbing his nose at us.

They had located him about two years ago. Allegedly, he was tried and sentenced to death by firing squad, at a White Hat tribunal. He was given one shot to the back of the head. All details have been removed from RRN, if you attempt a search nothing comes up anymore. They removed his entire story from this site.

Carol Sims

Thank you! I often wondered who and why the removal of names. FYI: There are several lists of arrests, executions that take too long. After having copied that list only once was enough for me. I have read the entire list and should be corrected because some names are missing and more names have the incorrect info. Therefore, if any of you intelligent people have time on your hands, you might want to apply for the job. One sit – com has male and female actors who leave the filming, go to an isolated area and swear their allegiance to Satan. Only one name stood out because her name was not included with the rest of the cast. She WAS in filmed commercials many times during the day, but haven’t seen any more of her and commercial. There were comments about WHY her skin was so beautiful until some one reminded us of ADRENACHROME which is supposed to keep you looking YOUNG. No more of it and take a look at those same people. One was a famous singer. Shucks! I offered all my CDs to anyone who wants them on Social Media. No takers in spite of being FREE! I LOVED HER.

FireDog

The usurping impostor Kenyan Satanist BARRY SOETORO is believed to have been executed by Military though there’s no confirmation to this fact, yet. It would be a pleasant thought knowing Satan’s viper primal screamed into his death and fed to carnivores to eat and poop to the size of particulates that the winds distributed over Earth to be walked on, spit on, and schitt on for eternity.

PatriotGal

I believe Michael wrote an article that there are no more hangings. The military was tired of all the drama from all the perps. Now it’s a shot to the head….short and quick!

Rubus

1 shot to the back of the head for execution but 2 shots to the back of the head for a normal suicide.

I love that analogy. Those who don’t pay attention to history are doomed to repeat it and the Bible is the best history book on Earth. They have forgotten about God. That’s good for us and devastating for them! God is the best at war strategy!

Come and get us assholes! We’ll be waiting!!
! Millions of us can play thus game, and very well! It’s a numbers game..right?! WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE NUMBERS! Bring shovels ( many) and all the illegal taxes WE paid to you…. Bring silver and gold… no Fiat fake currency! WE are completely awake!!

Chris

Amen to that Brother

Terrie

Yep. No more fear doctrine. Thank you very much.

S. A.

That’s how we WIN WIN WIN!!!

100,000,000 VERY ANGRY Trump supporters! Bring it on, vipers!!

Lmao

The 3 letter agencies are actually benefiting DJT. His legion will be legend!

S. A.

I’m ready!!!

Get started

Right on Bob!

Another 950 thugs going to gitmo or some similar place.

I am making $94/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $24 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the

accompanying site—— https://Www.HugePay8.Com

Bill Kaulfield

Remember that Rettig was appointed by Trump.

He returns.

A day late and a dollar short. This story is already old news.

Late again.

rump has ben betrayed so many times, it’s sickening, Now there are reports Eric Trump is hanging around Flynn the flimflammer and his 7 rays of light. This can’t be good for POTUS trying to get back in the WH.

Janne

Think about it… Would Trump’s kids not be under protection like their father! It’s all part of the game.

I’m starting to have my doubts about the kids now. Not Trump, the kids.

A valid concern.

Anne Stallybrass

Pray. And think like a soldier.

Great comment!!

Carol Sims

Son-in-Law is a traitor. He will not be around. Neither will DJT’s daughter. She will be wherever her husband goes.

Promises made promises kept and you know that. God wins all the time if we leave everything in his hands and trust him unequivocally. Blessings,

We still have to step up even if it’s just talking to others to keep the momentum going.

Sandy Thomas

I’d chalk alot of those hires up to his son-in-law.

What does Jared have to do with the IRS? That was an off the cuff comment! Lol

Bill Kaulfield

It’s true that Trump was incredibly (I would say inexcusably) bad at character judgement.

Makes you wonder about his judgement overall.

FireDog

@Bill Kaulfield — Too bad you lost your eyesight. POTUS Trump moved the skulking evil players from back-stage shadows into front-stage BRIGHT LIGHTS, in front of lots of CAMERAS and MICROPHONES, and then, asked “Please introduce yourself to Americans; they don’t know who you are or what it is you do for them?” After much gulping of air and searching for words to say, Americans learned of the evils committed against them. Michael Baxter puts all the details into writing for us. THANK YOU MICHAEL!

And then what happened?

Not a damn thing.

Go back under you deep rooted rock and then the box around your brain!! Go back to sleep little baby! Your cranky and don’t know anything!!!

Omg you of no Faith!! Geez all the doom and gloom from you negative people! Go start your own channels to be negative on!! Trump is the most Strategic Man I know. Yeah he fucked up hiring bad people who were there all for one reason!! To get information and to know who is good and bad! Did it delay things, yes it did! But he’s admitted to not doing a good job! Why aren’t we building up Our awesome President who has taken down the deep state, got rid of Hollywood, stopped the ADENDACHROME business, what else does he need to do by your standards!! Come on now! Shit! Pray and do something yourself! How many people have you red pilled? Is there work to be done? Hell yeah but Trump wants us at home away from any harm and just pray! We can’t even do that without running the mouth!! This is the most serious scary time of our life!! We are blessed to even have this website to read anything we aren’t hearing!! So let’s give some respect to Mike Baxter and President Trump! He hasn’t stopped busting his Ass since 2015!!! He has more stamina that any of us! God Bless and be a blessing to someone else!!

Sismj

Ok maam…”bitter and sweet water cannot come out of the same cistern”. Meaning if you’d like ppl to pray to God Almighty, earnestly, you’re sending a mixed message by all the cussing you’re doing in you post!
I agree with your overall message though – DJT is doing his best to overthrow the shadow government more than any other president has tried to do! So, I’m grateful to God that he was chosen for the task.

Michael R Davis

No, I chalk it up to President Trump being an expert strategist, expert military tactician (with good advice from his military advisors) suckering in the halfwit FBI, same idiots who went after him with their idiotic Russia Russia Russia campaign, their idiotic impeachments, their idiotic Jan 6th insurrection which 95% of Americans can see right through, except for the stupid RRN trolls, Never-Trumpers, and Orange Man Baddies. Trump deliberately chose enemies to keep them close and expose them. It worked, waking up tens of millions of Americans.

Bill Kaulfield

What good does it do to “wake up tens of millions of Americans” if all they do is sit on their hands?

Anne Stallybrass

You give me the strong impression that it’s you who are sitting on your hands. Go do something useful.

Then, when you yourself have taken initiative and have reflected on your actions afterwards, is there a tiny chance you might understand Trump’s moves as military brilliance NOT naivety. Keep your friends close and your enemies still closer. LET THEM EXPOSE THEMSELVES.

Bill Kaulfield

They expose themselves and nothing happens.

Quit rationalizing Trump’s failures and demand results!

You are in no position to judge anything about Trump.

You demand it!! We’re fine being patient. It’s you “ye of little Faith!!” Your the kind Jesus spoke of spewing out his mouth!!! Can’t decide which path to take until you see the winning team and then jump on the back of that Train!! Well we will push you off for your lack of confidence in our President!!

Americans are not sitting on their hands so your question is mute.

Bill Kaulfield

Well, then, what are they doing? Posting comments here?

Janne

What are you doing except complaining.

What are you doing here? Posting negative shit to bumb everyone out!! Get back under your rock and no more dumb comments!! Your muted!!

Angel

Trump didn’t do that, God did for the purpose of exposing the evil so you, I and the tens of millions of Americans would get so sick of it and turn to Him. You, I, and the tens of millions have been given an opportunity to repent, turn to him, and follow Him in this hour otherwise, if missed, judgement on those who choose not to will be given with the likes of the wicked leaders.

This is the second Great Awakening in America. The first Great Awakening was started by a group of ministers in 1730-1770 because they noticed the excitement and enthusiasm from the Christian life had left many people and churches; Sound familiar? Shortly thereafter, the Revolutionary War happened. 🤔

The Founding Fathers grew up during this era and the birth of “One Nation Under God” AKA “America” came from this. So where did they get their strength and courage from to break from the Tyrant leader of England King George III? Answer-God. This is what the awakening is for now- A Return back to God to save our children! Just like Moses, Joshua and David were the deliverers chosen and anointed by God to set His people free from wicked leaders, Donald Trump is chosen and anointed by God to do that in this hour.

Trump has a greater task than the biblical leaders because there are many more wicked leaders than there were for Moses, Joshua and David. God goes before His chosen to deliver the wicked into their hand. It is a promise of God for those who follow Him that never fails and never will~And Trump has turned to the Lord. Ever notice how NOTHING has been able to knock down Trump? The people of God are the Salt and Light of the earth and he’s waiting for them to arise and stand so He can give them victory against the wicked evildoers!

I believe we are seeing this happening with the ones being endorsed by Trump for November. The rest of us must follow suit and ARISE and STAND for TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS & JUSTICE because the prophets God has raised up for this hour say we need to be prepared for what’s coming! We WILL succeed and it WON’t last long with God on our side because what’s about to come shortly after these dark days is the new Kingdom Era bringing blessings for America and then spreading to the world!

What a beautiful comment!! Yes honey your so right! We have had enough time to turn back to God!! We have to do a lot of explaining with a lot of Patience. Which for the past 6 years I have been doing! Ive learned how to give all my Failures and problems to Him during this humbling time alone! Everyone needs to live alone and learn how to love themselves and then we can love others! My relationship with God has been an amazing Journey!! My level of positivity and excitement is off the charts because of the movement that is happening!! So thank you for your words!! God Bless you!!

Angel

Awesome! We need more Ambassadors for Christ willing to stand up for truth, righteousness and Justice! Thank you for your comments and May God Bless You!

Especially with your attitude no one would get anywhere!! Go back under your rock and shut up!!!

Indeed, Trump set the stage beautifully for these clowns to out themselves as they did anything and everything to take out our MAGA POTUS. Trump was the bait and the only key White Hat actor to make himself a target. This allowed the real work to get done by unknown patriots with nothing revealed. It was all preparation for the active war right now. The Deep State Globalists are screwed, blued, and tattooed BUT we still must fix our own municipalities and states, which will not be trivial. Trump and his team cannot do it all, so we must get ‘er done.

Darlene

yes, just think about it.. Deep State, Cabal, Fake News, Globalists and Elitist were NOt in the Lexicon of everyday AMericans.. and now they are.. in Full EVIL Display.. All thanks to DJT.. we will never be “in the dark” again, thanks to him. Decades of media brainwashing erased in one full swoop by his brave candor. Thanks Michael. and Thanks DJT. For this Reason ALONE.. he is the best leader/president this country has ever known. No other leader shone a bright light on the demons waging war against We the People. He is just in the way.. taking all the “fodder”.. really aimed at us. They hate White middle class Christian Americans, full stop. What this country was founded on and by this very class.. they want to destroy with floods of refugees and illegals who don’t even know how to read much less stand up for our Constitutional Rights. China wants The United States of China.. and is actilvely ripping it out of our cold dead hands they delivered with Covid and genocide vax.

Michael R Davis

One of the goals was to weaken a very powerful enemy through attrition, a goal of many wars. Another goal was to convince the enemy they were winning through our own propaganda, disinformation. The trolls here helped greatly towards that goal with their own lies.

You’re a few days late on this story. The interzone has been on this for awhile. So no new news here.

have you always been a bully Earl?

Just stating a fact. This info was posted about 3 days ago on alt-right news sites.
How does that qualify me as a bully?

FireDog

Are you complaining over “time” or “content” or “nothing” in particular?

Because what you bring to the Table isn’t positive. I know your momma taught you, if you don’t have something good to say, don’t say it all all!!

YuanChen

Rettig was hired by Steven Mnuchin from LA, and appointing Steven Mnuchin was a mistake, but was an agreement between Trump and Mnuchin during the 2016 election. Wray was recommended by Chris Christie and that was an obvious mistake. Chris Christie had Trump set up on this as a revenge of 2016 primary. During the early state of 2016 primary, Christie said to Trump that Trump should drop out after the NH primary, and Trump told Christie that if he drop out, he would give all his delegates to Christie. One day after the NH primary, Christie dropped out for zero delegate, and Trump won the NH primary. big time. Christie was humiliated by Trump big time. I guess that Trump is not a politician and he didn’t have the cruel nature of being a politician. I thought that Trump should stay away from Christie since Christie was the man who put Kushner’s father in jail for not paying enough tax. The man is learning now.

FireDog

Nah! Steven Mnuchin is a Hollywood film director who teamed-up with POTUS Trump to expose renegade angels (alias Jew) on-stage and off-stage.

How many Americans knew their Presidents and First Ladies were transvestites and transgenders gang-raping children, merchandizing children, blood sacrificing children to Satan and eating children … huh?!

Some Americans knew in the 1960s … they figured out renegade angels (alias Jew) were the reason Black family displaced White family, and then, all non-White families displaced White family to the point that White family is now the 20% MINORITY of USA population instead of 90% – 100% MAJORITY.

After that trick, renegade angels (alias Jew) and FIVE Non-white families proceeded to genocide White family … that’s when POTUS Trump and Military interrupted the political economic sociological schitt-show … nothing but noise from renegade angels (alias Jew) since then, right?

Yes, their 5,800-year schitt show has caved before reaching the balance of 200 years to collect on 6,000 years investment to overthrow Father Jesus’s Creation. Hey, the jig is up! Enough humans know who the renegade angels (alias Jew) truly are, and what they’ve done since raping Eve and procreating half-breed Cain and his inbreeds to genocide all six human families (White, Caucasian, Yellow, Red, Brown, Black) to destroy Earth … that was Plan A … renegade angels (alias Jew) are M O R O N S … it’s doubtful they had Plan B established; whatever, Father Jesus will ignite them, as promised, and all humans will move on with life without renegade angels (alias Jew) on either the front trail or back trail.

Hahaha-a-a, it’s great fun winning with Father Jesus!

I hated him after he did that! When I heard Trump bought a house is NJ, I said I pray it’s right next to Christie’s house!!! You know during Covid Christie let his family be on his beach behind his house! But no one else was allowed at the Beach!! He is just a Fat ass stealing money from every NJ citizen! I hope he loses his job! Not sure if he’s even running! Do you know? Thank you for your comment and God Bless!!

Old news. Try to keep up.

Nobodi

I wonder if Trump will do anything if he finds out it was his Son-in-law Jared.

Carol Sims

He has been knowing about his SIL and daughter will be going with him. She will not be his adviser as the part she played from the beginning. That decision was MONTHS ago!

Yes Jared will NOt be any part of, when Trump comes back!!

I hope so, too, MB. Keep up the good work.

Yes Trump did and he learned his lesson. Now he is bringing into Law F5 which is where he has the right to fire anyone in the spot! F5 has a whole lot more, but when Trump was speaking to someone he said he made a lot of mistakes, but then couldn’t get them out! So now he can just Fire them.

The other thing was that Trumps family will be involved in his Fathers Presidency anymore!!

Carrie

#45 exposed all the a-holes running our Govt – what part of up front & center to expose them, don’t you understand??? T is always many steps ahead.

Bill Kaulfield

Expose them? He appointed many of them.

And from there they then exposed themselves.

Post the copypasta

Tom Bombastadillo

People like John Bolton. Bill Barr. Christopher Wray.

What people? I sure would love to know! No one good that is for sure!!! They were all hired for one reason and one reason only to expose themselves!!!

Bill Kaulfield

They had exposed themselves already, as anyone who did even a tiny bit of background research on these people could see.

You don’t give known criminals more power.

way too much logic for retards still trusting the plan. yeah lets take satanists who kidnaprape and eat children and give them much more power. only a stupidfuck like the vax daddy could come up with something so awful.

I’m reserving judgment but I do don’t give him a pass as easily as you do. I hope he is truly on our side.

Keep your friend close and your enemies closer.

Here you go again!!!!!! I told you 3 times now go back under your rock!!!

Michael R Davis

Amen sister. Trump only pretends to be dumb, pretends to be playing catch-up. He is actually leagues ahead of them, attending to their deaths.

Does he pretend to wear a diaper too? 🤣

Show us with an emoji.

Maga tears look like 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Just Me

You’re confuse, it Basement Joe who wear diapers and morons like you.

confuse these nuts in your mouth lmaooooooooooooooooo

the only people who are 100 percent dead or the millions who took ” his beautiful vaccine”. as for the others being executed in gitmo.. maybe maybe not.

Step one of his overall plan.

Bill Kaulfield

Six years later, and he’s still on step one?

Last edited 1 month ago by Bill Kaulfield

Try keep up.. I realize you are impatient. I get it.

Bill Kaulfield

I am keeping up. It’s easy to do so, because no tangible progress has actually been made.

Last edited 1 month ago by Bill Kaulfield

lmao… 60 years is being impatient huh? according to q retards this plan started with kennedy. you really shouldnt have taken his death jab. its rotted your already very low iq brain.

Sodie

A bunch of morons with guns….great

Enough about you and your family.how do you feel about the IRS agents with assault rifle version 15?

AR = Armalite Rifle. Not Assault Rifle.

It stands for assault rifle. The.15 is the version

You are straight up ignorant. Go back to msnbc that taught you that stupidity. Armalite invented it and AR is Armalite Rifle ya stupid libtard.

god damn you’re an idiot. why else would AR stand for anything other than assault rifle. it’s in the fucking initials. AR. god damn you people are stupid

you believe jfk jr rose from the dead but can’t figure out what AR stands for. jfc

Cheyenne

Do some more research.

you should do more research

And when he talks it’s nothing but defiled words!!!

defiled? lmao that’s awesome

Their weapons fire semi auto, a 3 round burst or full auto. Unlike the military style rifle AR-15, a semi-auto only.

They keep making it better too. This is the 15th version

Tom Bombastadillo

Well, Sodie’s family all just got hired by the IRS and they are coming to audit YOU. With their gummint guns of course. That you paid taxes for.

Will they carry the fifteenth version of the assault rifle?

Last edited 1 month ago by J Bill
Sodie

Well…..that would be their mistake…I will turn on those bitches faster then flies on shit

yeah but do you have the 15th version?

IRS agents coming to our homes with SWAT squads 😂 I think even a notice by post is big terror for 99.999% of the population. IRS doesn’t need guns or swat teams.

And the IRS is all gone too!

sunshine

t u f f i n is a name to research, is this all just fake news?

Already did.

Janne

I thought the IRS was already closed!

That’s the biggest mystery. If we assume that IRS is closed and don’t file returns, next time they will come to our homes with all guns blazing!

Janne

Well people who were in DC said it was boarded up and it had been reported as disbanded. Meanwhile I paid $175 this year to find out that I wasn’t getting money back but I also didn’t owe anything. My tax guy told me not to file next year and said if they questioned me, which I doubt they will, to ask them what do they want me to pay taxes on. I already pay on food, gas, clothes, restaurants, etc.

Bullshit! Don’t pay taxes!

Communist pieces of shit. Illegal agency.

Ruth

Publicly activate the military and get rid of FBI, CIA, IRS, CDC, WHO, UN, Wray, Garland, Harris, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, Nadler, Schiff, all those who voted for Trump to be impeached and every last damned RINO! Who has been arrested already? Who is waiting for a tribunal! Get those SOBS and get them good! I am SICK of this crap! WTP do not deserve to live like this. Who has been destroying our food processing facilities? Who is paying farmers or threatening them to stop planting? Time to stop pussyfooting around and to take our country back! I am appalled by all of the corruption and the corrupt bankers, Big Pharma (now advertising on TV) Big Tech, The Fake News the LIARS AND CHEATS. Run every last damned Chinese National out of this country and confiscate all of their holdings. Don’t like it? Tough! Confiscate all of Gates Foundation holdings. Fire and prosecute all prosecutors who are soft on crime. Lets go Trump! The IRS uis hiring and arming men to kill us outright. ENOUGH! Git ‘er done!

The only way to get rid of the deep state is to NUKE SWITZERLAND.

CrossWare

I am ok with that…

Tom Bombastadillo

Pinpoint strike on annual WEF conference in Davos. Did you hear me Mr. Putin?

Putin is working with Trump!!! Davos was taken down in 2017!!!

Is it because the DS has all their money in the Swiss banks? Btw, ICYMI, CIA has their headquarters in Switzerland not in Virginia. Lord help us. Blessings,

also WEF/Davos

WatchfulOne

No. It is because their headquarters is located, along with CERN, in Switzerland in an underwater base in Lake Geneva.

Anne Stallybrass

CIA HQ under Lake Geneva, next door to CERN, correct.
Davos in Switzerland, correct.
I hear there’s another very ancient deep evil there, beside banksters.
Or perhaps that too is past tense.

When wrong comes up to meet us everywhere
Never to leave us till we take
The longest stride of soul man ever took.
Affairs are now soul size. The enterprise
Is exploration into God.
Where are you making for? It takes
So many thousand years to wake,
But will you wake for pity’s sake?

Last edited 1 month ago by Anne Stallybrass

I seem to recall that the area has been cleared by the military. I hope that’s true.

My bad, am sorry, pls forgive me. 🙏🙏🙏

To

Tell me what button push! I’ll strap ole’ Smuckey Jewmer to the first one launched!

Camo

Yup! Switzerland was never neutral. That was their way of adverting everyone’s eyes away so they could not see that they are in fact the place that breeds all the bad NWO/Khazarian/WEF/Davos/CERN ideas.

Will someone explain to me why Henry Kissinger ISN’T on the list to be taken out? He’s been shilling for the NWO for 40 years (at least)–seems to me he should ABSOLUTELY be on the list to get to Gitmo and GET RID OF!!

Bill Kaulfield

He’s 99 years old, Susan.

Audia4

Who cares? Age shouldn’t matter. A crime is a crime is a crime. PERIOD!

Bill Kaulfield

Sure, OK. But what’s the point? Just wait a bit and he’s gone.

Carol Sims

BUSH Sr. was ill and in his bed when he was EXECUTED via Lethal Injection!