Deep State Slams Free Speech Pioneer Alex Jones—My Thoughts

I have been asked in comments and emails to share my thoughts on the crippling judgement rendered against Infowars owner and free speech pioneer Alex Jones.

In Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal Lector asks Clarice Starling of the killer Buffalo Bill, “What does he do, this man you seek?” to which Starling answers ascertainably, “He kills women.”

“No!” Lector replies emphatically. “That is incidental.” And points out that Bill’s killings are merely a byproduct of his true yearning—to covet.

Alex Jones was incidental, an incidental casualty in the Deep State’s war on free speech, its covetous desire to silence all discussion that contradicts White House talking points and the dogmatic view of mainstream media. The farcical trial was never about Alex Jones, not really, and certainly not Sandy Hook. It could’ve been you or me. But Jones, the biggest and wealthiest kid in the room, made an appetizing target—his fame and influence in the free speech community put crosshairs on his back, of which he was aware.

In prosecuting Jones, the Deep State delivered an unadulterated message to persons who dare question official narratives: no longer will we simply cancel and deplatform you, we’ll sue you into bankruptcy and poverty.

The Deep State’s case against Jones was open and shut. He was found guilty before setting foot in courtroom. He wasn’t leaving court unscathed. Even if Jones’ horrible legal representation had magically produced evidence, a smoking gun, that plainly and unequivocally proved beyond all other exclusions that crisis actors were used at Sandy Hook, the court would still have found him liable for damages.

I’ve seen articles trouncing Jones’ defense team, and, yes, his lawyers were among the most incompetent lawyers imaginable. What defense attorney worth his salt “accidentally” sends the prosecution privileged information? In the end, though, Jones could have hired OJ’s ‘dream team’ and still been found guilty, not because he committed a crime but because of the cacophonous message that now reverberates through the free speech community. The Deep State, the liberal lunatics, and the “woke” masses will tolerate no dissension. Conform or else. Don’t question the authority.

For Jones the most immediate authorities were a slanderous prosecutor and the most biased judge in the history of the American legal system. They worked as a team, playing off each other while overruling almost every objection raised by Jones’ lawyers. The prosecution was allowed to enter into evidence statements Jones made opposing Covid-19 lockdowns. How exactly does Covid relate to Sandy Hook? Jones’ lawyers asked that question but were shutdown by a Deep State judge.

In short, Jones was wrongly maligned for practicing his constitutionally protected right to free speech. He expressed opinions and views, and he certainly didn’t kill anyone in Sandy Hook.

I hope a court of appeals nullifies the judgment against him, but I’m not holding my breath, and neither should Alex.

I don’t know how crippling a $4.1M judgment against Jones really is, as his net worth is rumored to be about $135M.

Regardless, I expect Jones to continue to fight and this judgment to be set aside on appeal.

I am making $94/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $24 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot

on the accompanying site—— https://Www.HugePay8.Com

Last edited 3 months ago by Jack Lee

greay

[ JOIN US]
Since I started with my online business I earn $90 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Ajeocci

Bullshit. Only in your dreams, Pissant.

Stop talking to idiots. Scroll on by

asw

clareity

INAPPROPRIATE COMMENT! This is not for advertising.

Mondexmomma

They need to start deleting these comments before they even reach the board. Hello, Michael? Or is this what free speech is all about? I am not buying it. Put something up what is acceptable. This is NOT..

it’s the message…

Last edited 3 months ago by Gregg Nickens

All you liars who claim $90. per hour on line, I am tempted to leave my nursing career and “shovel shit” on line rather than carry a dam bedpan for $40/hr.

This person has allot of mental issues and likes to hear himself talk for attention and probably resides at some mental lockup and maybe makes .95/day sweeping shit……

Michael, why do you allow this cocksucker to advertise this phony BS scam on your website?

beyondthruthestars

Why is vulgar hate allowed?

Because we hate the fucker vulgarly. Not get your limp wristed snowflake ass out of our chat, scumbag libtard.

Leslie Parsons

I have written Baxter more than once, about this problem. But, I realized that he is just a guy who got lucky with a source. He is not talented, has no work ethic and it appears he doesn’t care. So, use your time for something useful to you. If he doesn’t know that Jones is Mossad and did not earn that money from alternative media there is no help for Baxter. Jones gets greased by the deep state, regularly.

Tina

Yep and i have photos of him using an Illuminati symbol.

Heath

Oh the whole one eye thing? Everybody does that.

Mondexmomma

How many times do we need to see this crap? Stop littering the baord…..no cares. Do you get it? Hint hints negative reviews idiot.

Stop talking to the teolls. How hard is that

If you are referring to the message the results from this criminally corrupt judicial FARCE, sends out. YES it is ALL about the message sent to ALL dissenters , those that question corrupt , bogus narratives , question authority of any kind , and ALL that challenge those in power, across the board. YES , it’s the message. This being said , this should embolden ALL righteous people that SEEK TRUTH , that want to destroy the criminal , the corrupt and I will ….

Sarabella

SH parents wanted money
because their feelings were hurt??

because Alex “Denied” their kids death?

Now let’s Sue
Google FB CDC FDA CNN ABC CBS _Doctors Nurses etc

for “Denying” C19 Vax Deaths
calling them coincidental

Vax Deaths Denied to 10’s of millions of Americans

Has it ever occurred to ANYONE who’s been told they’re a ‘conspiracy theorist’ that the BIGGEST conspiracy theorists in America are the MSM, pushing the Russia-Russia hoax AND the hoax of climate change?

They pushed conspiracies during literally EVERY INCH of their newsprint and every minute of their broadcasts–AND NO ONE CALLS THEM CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, EVEN THOUGH ALL THEY’RE PEDDLING ARE SICKO CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!!

Nailed it. You can’t call them out without repercussions, unfortunately. They are the biggest scumbags on earth and they know it but don’t care because of greed. God will get them in due time. Unlucky for them, they have no clue what awaits them. Journalist’s suck ass.

Same here.

Good offer

[ JOIN US]
Since I started with my online business I earn $15 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Last edited 3 months ago by Gregg Nickens

Probably the truest statement!!!

Sarabella

SH parents wanted money
because their feelings were hurt??

because Alex “Denied” their kids death?

Now let’s Sue
Google FB CDC FDA CNN ABC CBS _Doctors Nurses etc

for “Denying” C19 Vax Deaths
calling them coincidental

Vax Deaths Denied to 10’s of millions of Americans

Heath

It’s outrageous that they are so thin skinned that they sued. If I had lost my kid, and that’s a big if, I really don’t care what others say. Period.This was coordinated, it seems.

I guess by them suing Jones makes you really wonder if this did happen or not? I’m still not sure. I’ve never heard a definite answer from the right person yet? Have you?

Correct. But a lawyer explained that in TEXAS, a punitive judgement cannot exceed 1.5 million. Period the end. Similar to Depp case. Amber’s max for punitive was 1.5 million.

Wrong.

Tim

Actually the judgement was $2 million for Amber.

That case was pure distraction theater. Depp is doing her on shit stained sheets to this day

OnlyInAmerica

Michael, could this trial also be a false flag?

Oliver Wendell Douglass

It’s not fair you can post links 😂😂😂😂

The Deep State is going after Alex Jones the same way it’s going after the people still locked up for the non-crimes of January 6th, 2021.

Shutterbug

Exactly

Tina

Then why does he use the Illuminati symbol?

Mark Mariani

Alex IS a deep state agent. Cointelpro. He’s a TRAITOR.

Vikki Arcila

WOW…..ouch!

Tee

Went to the link you posted. The judge is straight-up Democrat…first pic I saw of the judge showed her with Royal Blue hair.
REALLY?!?!?! She is just gross. Do they not have rules on courtroom appearances for judges? I think the Deep Staters are doing this to Conservatives because of the Military Tribunals going on right now in Gitmo (strictly run by the Military).
Those Leftie Commie Satanists show zero EMOTION on all there Show Trials. Sadly, they have NO SOUL.

Forget About it

Oh they have Soul…they’ll find out I. Enter ity

They had a choice just like us. I understand the ones who were Sokd into it. But for instance, Katy Perry. Her Mon did not want her to go with the big guys (well they think their big) and was sick about it. Well, she did, and now she is gone! What we see now is not her and hasn’t been her for over a year!!

It’s actually close to $50 million. I had just read that amount earlier this evening but pray that it becomes a lot less. I didn’t know Jones that well and hadn’t had a chance to listen to him but from what you say Michael, it’s a dangerous precedent being set.

You’re right, it is. The first report I saw was for $4.1M

oshi

It’s not the money, it’s the message…

He’s only going to pay like 1.5 million thanks to abbot.

Meanwhile defamation is a bitch which is why Mike doesn’t target private citizens in his articles anymore

Mike Obama?

Sorry. I meant Julie

It’s over 40 million

Punitive damages are capped at 750k because gov abbot got paid in his accident and then changed the law

Why are you booing me? I’m right

Lmao

No Julie…Mike Baxter….the writer of these posts.

What did they threaten you with to take down the story?

Frisbee The Cat

Thank you!

Only4uandme

Exactly!!!

Last edited 3 months ago by Gregg Nickens

And Jone’s message is and should be: Kiss My Ass! I will fight until l no longer have breath.

So, just what is the message? LAME<LAME<Comment!!

Evangelina Martinez

Not the point. It shouldn’t matter how much money a person has if they we’re wronged they were wronged and that should be what’s important here.

clareity

IMPORTANT question here is, did Jones lie about this?

Mike isn’t touching that question. He is just trying to spin it into a first amendment thing.

DaRadiant1

No, he didn’t

Do you understand what punitive means?

LorrieG

It’s not the monetary judgement that’s crippling. His net worth is irrelevant, anyway. Or should be. What is crippling is being silenced to the point of him being unable to justly and legally defend himself.

He should have participated in discovery then. He lost the case by default because he’s a total dumbass.

Judy White

The money amount isn’t what this article is about. The God-given right to own an opinion and the freedom to voice it is tantamount. If not fought now, none of us will be able to state our true opinions.

“…the freedom to voice it is paramount.” (Like the old movie studio.) Don’t take my word for it. There are dictionaries.

This is such slippery-slope horseshit. Alex is not facing these consequences for ‘stating his opinion’. He committed targeted harassment on private citizens who were already reeling from a horrendous tragedy. Do you have a show watched by millions of people, Judy? Are you using that show to tell lies and funnel hatred at defenseless civilians? No? Then sit the fuck down, this has nothing to do with you. No one is going to come after you for your shitty Facebook posts or whatever.

What a crock. Sandy Hook was a hoax. or who knows, maybe they killed a few real kids and had some crisis actors staged in there as well. There was a male seen running away from the school in early reports, for sure.. Nevertheless, he has the right to free speech regardless of the parents feelings. He can talk in public about it, it’s really separate from losing your child. Losing a child is a thing in itself, it’s not, when real anyway, a political idea that you go in public and promote and defend. That’s why I don’t buy this nonsense… He has the right to free speech and I’m sure the settlement will be drastically lowered, if not completely overturned when the truth about Sandy Hook comes out to the normies.

Well said @CeeCee. Very nice.

MAGGIE the CAT

Hi CeeCee; This is wild but maybe Jones thought he would help the truth come out about Sandy Hook. I first heard the truth about 3-4 years ago, maybe longer ago then that. I listened to a couple retired policemen who were at the scene. Sounded to me like the whole scene was staged. Only one fire truck was there and it was parked a block or so away from the school. It was even checked by them later on when milk for lunches was last delivered there. No milk since 2009. The school had flood markings on the inside walls of about 9 inches up the walls. Sounded like the school had been vacant for a long time. There was more indications too like money payoffs to the parents but I can’t be accurate on much else, it’s been too long. Please forgive me if I am out of order here.

Dash Riprock

So you’re against the 1st Amendment.

No bro, there have been defamation laws and lawsuits in America for literally centuries. It’s nonsense how you guys are acting like this is the first time this has ever happened and it’s the total unraveling of the first amendment. Alex Jones ruined people’s lives with targeted harassment and there are legal consequences for that.

beyondthruthestars

free speech ruined lives?

The courts are clearly corrupt. It’s no point even dealing with them when it comes to subjects like this. But this is how it goes in this so called stupid ass movie that I don’t enjoy at all, and will be glad when it has ended if is is going to end.

Tim Levin DC

Heard punitive damages in Texas are limited to $750k per defendant.

CDean

It’s $41 million, not 4.1 million.

pamela

I look at the judgements this way…they are pilfering funds from people that actually work, for a living, to use it to take more, from others.

Jimmy James

jones was controlled opposition and didn’t bother to mount a real defense. Sure he spoke some truth but he’s a loser.

Kevin

You offer niothing here but crying dribble

Thanks for coming out of the closet kevin

thanks for inspiring him with your demonstration!

He learned from watching you!

0/5 stars. weak angle

Yep….easy to point at people who risk their lives daily and criticize them from behind a desk.

totally agreed. this while thing is a false flag. totally irrelevant. Jones was a crypto jew who married a jew. fuck him

Evangelina Martinez

What does being a “crypto Jew marring a Jew” have to do with it? I’m Jewish. My Fathers side were German Jews and Dutch from Germany. You know the Germany that had Hitler and Nazi’s that committed the Holocaust and Genocide against the Jews? And my Mother’s side were crypto Jews from Spain. You know the Spain that committed the Insurrection against the Spanish Jews? You are an ignorant, Anti-Semitic, dumbass!

why do you value my words then?

Zee

NOT SO if you are a ignorant anti-simitic twit who does not know the Kazarian Mafia have no Jewish blood and have stolen Jewish names only. They are decended from the line of CAIN unlike real jews. KMs go back 17,000 years when the sons of Satan arrived here on earth.

Khazarians used “Jews” as scapegoats. The Zionists have succeeded at diluting the bloodline into nothingness.
Anti-Semitism is a Jews convenient protective measure to hide behind while they Rob the world blind.
The only real Judeans left are Palestinians.
Ironic but it’s been proven.
We all will have at least a century’s worth of government betrayals and understandings to deprogram ourselves from.
We must all call a spade a spade and move forward fairly for the sake of all of our ancestors.
Prepare for the reckoning even if you don’t understand it yet.

“marring”, “marrying” – meh. You mean the Spain that committed the Inquisition?

Actually, the deep state were the Nazis, the elite wealhy Americans, as well as obviously Germans who joined up and all that. But the head honcho Nazis were the American and British elite, the deep state. and we are not required to like certain ethnic groups. Have you never ever used the word shiksa? cause I’ve heard it a few times from some princesses. Why are we so sensitive about our ethnicity? What is so sacred about our ethnicity? Are we brainwashed that it’s sacred. Just thinking out loud… hmm.. and do you notice you’re being anti non-semitic, what is that anti-countryism? anti goyimism?.. right back at her, using a mass of collectivism and labeling of whole countries in your bombast. Do you see how everybody is brainwashed in this matrix? Someone presses a button and we lose control? It’s conditioning. I think we all have compassion for ourselves that are trying to break free of this mind control matrix we were born into… I’m not sure what a crypto jew is but they must have done or taken the blame for something bad that sets people off.. I’m sure there’s a reason they keep taking heat.. it’s usually the puppet masters doing all this.. “let’s you and him fight” and it’s really them causing all the problems…

Zee

Same to your bigotry.

Last edited 3 months ago by Gregg Nickens

why do you value my words then?

beyondthruthestars

Julie, show that same vulgar arrogance on your judgement day.

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

Matthew 12:36-37
“I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ryan

Alex Jones did more from 2000 to 2015 to wake people up than anyone else on the planet. If not for him, I don’t think we’d be where we are today. Alex Jones biggest problem is his mouth and his over the top behavior, genuine or acting, I think it’s somewhere between. I like the man, but he played stupid here. I never would have given in, never said it wasn’t real.

clareity

Disheartening in the least to hear Jones say he was wrong. The truth will come out.

This could be true. It is farcical, it’s kind of hard to believe, his lack of defense, a story that’s hard to prove without the media on your side, . and there was an article on here about him and that. so I believe you have the winning ticket here. ding ding

Leslie Parsons

Thanks for stating the truth about Jones. It is possible that the White Hats are using Jones to expose Sandy Hook and extract some of is illgotten gains at the same time. The Deep State doesn’t have a motive.

I am realizing the backlash from cognitive dissonance is not my problem.
I have become more selective who I engage conversation with.
The reckoning will be dangerously profound.

Truesincerity

Deep State mad because the likes of Rittenhouse and Nick Sandman successfully sued and suing the deep state media and embarrassing them for the lies they blatantly told. They always want to strike back and lash out. I hope Alex appeals this up to the Supreme Court. Any bible believing person going along with the Alex scam, they are after you. You won’t be able to speak against Satan and what he is setting up in the land.

Requiem aeternam

Just to be more exact, rittenhouse has not sued yet. Sandmann settled out of court and we’ll never know what he got. His latest case was thrown out.

Sandman didn’t get shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

but he’s not a poor shill is he?

His parents aren’t poor

WatchfulOne

Just because the parents are ‘not poor’ does not mean anything about Sandman. Children of wealthy do not always have money handed to them.

jealousy burns?

Thirsty?

so they are not shills then?

No, it was money.

He got an undisclosed amount from CNN, prob 25k, and his case was dismissed against all other outlets cry 😭

Biglywin

Nobody children died at Sandy Hook

Statethis

We do but it’s under heavy attack. Where was the aclu ” I may disagree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it”? Plus, fyi, Alex Jones was on a list as suicided=witness protection imo. Strange days.

Deadbeat

The ACLU is Marxist controlled opposition.

oshi

we do but because the masses continually acquiesce to the DS’s rhetoric, believing it as if it were fact, they are giving it away, everyday…

Chris

Obviously not, better stay in disguise honey.

It’s not a 1A issue. He’s free to say what he wants. People are free to sue him if he defames their character, like incorrectly claiming a school is forcing vaccinations

Schools are forcing vaccinations? wow.

Shocking I know. Someone should write a story to exposed these monsters!

Last edited 3 months ago by Gregg Nickens

they did. but some frail jews got their feelings hurt!

shalmass my nigga!

*cough* pussy *cough*

yes mos def am what I eat. not getting enough action?

Put the story up

*cough* pussy *cough*

Last edited 3 months ago by J Bill
Adele57

didn’t California just add the covid shot to their list of mandatory vaxs for kids to enter school? To me that means schools ARE forcing vaxs on kids

We still do and Alex Jones could have addressed how he felt about it during any of the previous trials that he refused to attend. That is why there was a default judgment and the trial you saw was about damages and not fault.
Unlike Alex Jones, you at least say that everything you write is satire and humor so no one is going after American Media Publishing of Texas.

it’s not real bro. why are you writing to what is false in your purview?

Says the person who thinks Trump averted WW3.

I’m in agreement. I don’t like Alex, but this whole trial was another mockery of the USA Constitution.

Nope

You guys act like this was the first ever defamation case. This shit is settled law, guys. Yes you can face legal consequences for ruining people’s lives by spreading lies about them.

If one’s life can be ruined BY lies then that ‘life’ was a lie. Better for it to be ruined.

This is such nonsense that it’s not even a good troll attempt

IsThisFairUse2

Why wasn’t Jim Fetzer sued into the poor house when amazon.com banned his book about SH and he put it out for free instead to get the word out.

It looks obvious: Fetzer is either/both too poor to sue and a ‘small-time truther’. I think the DS went after Alex both because he is a ‘big fish’ truther and ‘loaded’ financially so the DS can make an example of him. If Alex loses his appeal and has to ‘make it rain’ against his will, there goes the 1st Amendment for all U.S. citizens–you will have to shut up or talk anonymously to tell truth to avoid lawsuits. A consequence would mean unstoppable torrents of libel and slander from anonymous parties doing it from cash-only internet cafes with no CCTV (until laws are passed to lift being anonymous at this level). 🙁

Nope

clareity

thanks for tip. Didn’t know Fetzer had a book.

IsThisFairUse2

It’s the same tired script the DS uses but it works. 🙁

The DS wants a solution to a problem they have controlling the lives of ‘the masses’ they control.

So they come up with an artificially created problem in order to get the desired reaction out of ‘the masses’ that will lead to their desired solution.

The term ‘problem, reaction, solution’ was coined by truther

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

as a ‘replacement’ for the formal name of this type of thinking/reasoning:

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic#Hegelian_dialectic

The paymasters at the top want to get rid of the 2nd Amendment so they can disarm Americans so only their front ‘the government’ have access to them. So many years ago, they put on the SH hoax identified as such by Jim Fetzer in his book. An abandoned school was used as the setting for the event, a (mind-controlled) patsy was brought in to be the bad guy along with ‘crisis actors’ and it was ‘showtime’. When it was all over, an unsuspecting public donated their hard-earned money to the participants in the hoax to pay them off because the paymasters were too cheap to do that after ‘bribing’ them with ‘new houses for free’ for participating in the hoax. In the end, the school was demolished as ‘cleanup’ to hide the hoax.

The DS tried again and again through out the years since then with more hoaxes where nobody dies and (sadly) ‘false flags’ where innocent people are murdered by their government in order to advance ‘narratives’ that benefit the DS and their control over the masses through ‘the government’. There are too many to list in both categories but currently

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

is the most well known one. That one was a combination of CGI/video effects, lying crisis actors (before the term was even coined), and [N2 mines] done as insurance fraud, building demolition for urban renewal, financial crime coverup via destruction of evidence, gold heist, crime scene evidence destruction (steel framework rubble sold and shipped to China as scrap–the bay surrounding the WTC plaza was dredged as ‘prep work’ beforehand so the scrap could be shipped out ASAP), free cleanup service provided by people volunteering and ‘wanting to help’ but got sick and died with no help for medical expenses if they could not prove they were in NYC/the WTC area ON 09-11-2001, increased airport security (theater) via,

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transportation_Security_Administration

and geopolitical shakeup done as cover to get control of the oil reserves located in the target places in the Middle East with the bonus of turning back on the ‘opium faucet’ in Afghanistan so more illegal drugs could flow around the world to enrich the DS so they could continue to pay for their ‘black operations’ just to name a few.

It was a dark, deadly masterpiece that is still paying dividends to the DS and their front ‘the government’ since 09-11-2001, twenty plus years ago from now (08-06-2022).

Also, while we are busy watching this fiasco…..

Lol MB afraid to agree lest he get sued too

what a bunch of pussies in america. no wonder trans shit gained traction. litigious bitches in the us

Post the story again pussy

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Nobody has Freedom of Speech after the Alex Jones fiasco. NOBODY!

clareity

Okay. so far, not looking at all good.

Oliver Wendell Douglass

QUESTION: do you believe Sandy Hook was indeed a False Flag Operation with Crisis Actor’s in an effort to abolish gun ownership rights?

agreed.

PatriotGal

Years ago, I heard it was a hoax. Supposedly the parents had their mortgages paid off if they went along with the plan……or had a new house built instead. True or false?

Biglywin

Thank goodness Alex Jones wasn’t caught with meth and prostitutes while selling American secrets to the Ukraine or he’d really be in some trouble

Bam!

ace

Frisbee The Cat

Not mention a whole bunch of incriminating photos…

clareity

Seeing is no longer believing. Photoshop. set ups, CGI. Know what I mean?

Maybe he should claim Joe Biden is his long lost uncle, then he would be off the hook for sure, just like Hunter.

clareity

An illusion, though. Hunter still around? REALLY?

clareity

You mean, said-to-be caught?

Statethis

The judge on the Flynn case was corrupt and the judge on the Roger stone case was corrupt. Both, as heck. Not sure if jones judge takes the cake, but they all 3 could have spots in Dantes inferno, final scene.
And the lawyers who were on the receiving end of privileged info had duties not to use it. Wutta Circus.

Last edited 3 months ago by Statethis

Everyone you don’t agree with is corrupt!

why not? it’s what you think too!

You’re not corrupt. You grift. Big difference

Probably.

clareity

We ain’t seen nuthin’ yet. We have been living i a sea of corruption.

J U L I A N

Good Piece! Michael. Thank you

Last edited 3 months ago by Gregg Nickens

Obvious kangaroo court is being obvious.

Biglywin

Thank goodness Alex Jones wasn’t caught with Meth and prostitutes while selling American secrets to the Ukraine or he’d really be in some trouble.
No children died at Sandy Hook

#savethechildren

Unless they were at sandy hook then who cares

it’s not real bro

That’s why I said who cares duh

Save the children but only under certain circumstances

Last edited 3 months ago by J Bill

bro, it’s still not real. cry harder

Are crisis actors an endangered species?

if they keep this shit up, in the US anyway they will be!

Save the children unless it’s inconvenient

Are you actually pretending to care about someone?

Only if it’s convenient

clareity

We all should. Don’t get it, huh?

I do get it. We save the children unless we think it’s a false flag then we don’t save the children

This says that I am first, but every time it tells me I am first it’s wrong.
Alex Jones was never my cup of tea, but the right to speak freely is as important if not MORE important to us than the right to protect ourselves from our tyrannical government with guns. They don’t care about our wellbeing. In fact they want just the opposite. They want us to die, period. I don’t really care about Alex Jones because I never liked his attitude. That does not mean that he ought to go to prison though! He was just too brash for me that’s all. I am definitely glad we now have a conservative Supreme Court panel. May this decision come to a very quick halt and reversal.

Who said Alex Jones was going to prison?

it’s not real bro

clareity

So, claiming to be republican Supreme Court Judge means not corrupt? Boy, are you in for a most extraordinary surprise.

Oliver Wendell Douglass

One is the loneliest number that you’ll ever do
two can be as bad as one is the loneliest number
since the number one

There are rumors that the Uvalde kids are all alive,I guess the people saying that are next in line to be sued

it’s not real

I agree and have had the same thoughts myself.

I share your opinion.

Chris

The case in point should awaken every American under the Sun as to the reality we are living in. Time is now to rise up against oppression by tyrants in which are forefathers battled.

I have been hearing this for some time now, and I’m curious what specifically you mean by ‘rise up’. Toss some tea in the harbor? Imitate J6? Do you have a battle plan? Inquiring minds want to know.

Just because you ask a question does mean you deserve an answer

LOL….well then…

is that what you meant to say?

Does it?

:your:pattern:is:betraying:you:

Jullou

Seek out Constitutional sheriffs and become deputized.

Did you see this one:
ATF agent goes to a citizen’s house to harass him about a shotgun he’s apparently ‘not permitted’ to have.
The Citizen goes inside and calls police to say someone is at the door trying to take his guns.

Police come and arrest ATF agent.

media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/112/812/386/playable/15cbb73ce27b8803.mp4

yes! what a fucking bitch ATF.

Guys, you’re making a big mistake. My wife is pregnant! LOL

Lol no he’s just another keyboard warrior who likes to talk tough on the internet but will never do shit. There are a lot of those here 🙃

like the one in the mirror for example!

your little avatar plus your response makes me laugh!!! 🤣🤣🤣
what a comeback 😂😂😂

Ok Chris you start bro 😴

Kaddleman

Overturned on appeal….

Dirtbag deep state, you’re going down!!

Thanks for the update, Michael! Keep it up!

Anyone else catch trump’s toupee? I’m sure he wore it to distract from his diaper

You can’t keep away from trump’s dick

Did you see his fat ass and toupee? I’d wear a toupee if my ass were that fat from a diaper

keep sitting on your ass while you shill and you’ll be well on your way faggot

Keep sitting in your ass watching your donations sloooooooooooowly increase, pussy lmaooooooooo

Last edited 3 months ago by J Bill

When I first read your question, I got a visual of him tossing it like a bridal bouquet…LOL…thanks for that!

Last edited 3 months ago by Gregg Nickens

Well, at least you’re keepin’ it real, satirically speaking!

I don’t think the term ‘most prolific’ fits Buck. Unfortunately it seems the troll team is way more prolific, and despite the LIST, I don’t consider Buck a troll.

Last edited 3 months ago by question everything

Prolific: producing a great number or amount of something

Where is the list? We need Zee back to make an updated one!

Oliver Wendell Douglass

I would write the list ✍️ But my time here on earth is short. You people need reassurance who’s who?

Don’t you dare check out, OWD! Commiefornia needs people like you to counterbalance the corrupt assholes there!

We can all laugh out loud about this when we are all in our 80’s,unless we’re dead

Hell, I won’t even make it to my 60s!

I hear Mars is hell this time of year, and the Muskmobile is less reliable than it looks.

Zee

Maybe soon….very busy right now

Oliver Wendell Douglass

Do your goddamn job

Find the time please, the people need to know!

No thank you…the minute anyone mentions her name she mysteriously shows up….

Lmao I was not expecting her to 😂