President Trump Averts World War III

The nation today came closer to nuclear Armageddon than it has since the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962.

As a State Department C-32—a modified Boeing 757—allegedly carrying Nancy Pelosi screeched toward Taiwan’s Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ,) four Chinese Chengdu J-20 5th generation fighters from Huian Airbase scrambled to intercept the intruder, purportedly with orders to destroy the C-32 once positive visual identification had been made. While the J-20s zipped to the Taiwan Straits, U.S. F-35 Lightning IIs from the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan, which had detected the J-20s, pushed into afterburner in hopes of intercepting the Chinese fighters before they could launch on the C-32, a provocative act that could’ve sparked a thermonuclear conflict.

The opposing forces were minutes away from meeting each other in the night sky above Taiwan. The unthinkable seemed inevitable.

But in Palm Beach, Florida, President Donald J. Trump, who had been writing his keynote speech for this weekend’s CPAC conference in Dallas, entered his Mar-a-Lago “War Room” upon learning that a potential battle was unfolding on the other side of the world. As RRN has reported previously, Trump’s Florida command center mimics the technological capabilities of the White House Situation Room: satellites stream real-time data to terminals monitored by Trump’s handpicked staff, and encrypted radio transmissions are captured and deciphered by White Hats who have sworn to uphold the Constitution.

Uncharacteristically, Trump told staff to get Xi Jinping on the line.

“I need to talk to President Xi right now, not in one second,” Trump reportedly said.

A Mar-a-Lago source familiar with the crisis told RRN that a cautious Xi Jinping took Trump’s call.

“The U.S. and Chinese fighters were less than a minute from merging when Trump implored Jinping to back off his aircraft. President Trump said he could defuse, deescalate the situation without going to war. Jinping prattled on about how he had warned the U.S. that China considered Pelosi a war criminal but gave Trump a chance to explain and ordered his planes to veer away from the combat area,” our source said.

Trump dropped in Xi Jinping’s ears a pair of bombshells, he added. Trump claimed to have proof, which he would later give Jinping, that the person aboard the C-32 was not really Nancy Pelosi but a body double whom the Deep State had sent in her stead. Moreover, President Trump told President Xi that even if the real Nancy Pelosi were aboard the plane, she had absolutely no authority to negotiate with Taiwan on behalf of the United States. Reluctantly, Trump admitted that his invoking the Insurrection Act of 1807 had stripped Pelosi and her Deep State allies of power. The only reason the Biden regime appeared to hold sway over world affairs, Trump said, was because they were empowered by a corrupt mainstream media.

“This is huge. We’ve had many disagreements, but let’s not turn the world to ashes over some bitch trying to pretend she’s still relevant. I will make sure you get proof that what I say is true. Biden might be trying to start a war. Let’s not let that happen today,” Trump told Jinping.

Xi Jinping, our source said, agreed that the world need not end over the American Deep State’s hubris. He recalled his fighters, and the C-32 ferrying a double-masked Pelosi doppelganger landed safely in Taipei.

“ICBMs could be flying right now, but they’re not. Let no one say Donald Trump doesn’t care about the survival and prosperity of the United States, and the world,” our source said.

Wow. Thank God!

Alek Ho

Good day Jan in Ecuador! 🤸👏🤸🤸👏 The deep state is denied the chance to start a war to save themselves. Now Mr Trump & the patriots, plz continue your war against the enemies with utmost urgency & speed. God bless!

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $16k a month by working on a laptop, that was truly astounding for me, she prescribed for me to attempt it simply.  That is what I do.. http://www.Profit97.com

Great

Get off from here

Keep Quite

Nobodi

Nobody here is interested in your videos of seeing what will fit in your ass.

𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 over 𝟣3𝟢 USD 𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my Best friend makes over 18643 USD a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬…. http://www.livejob247.com

Disgusting post

𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬…. http://www.livejob247.com

FloridaGal

Everyone should just ignore this idiot and he’ll be gone.

Michelle Armstrong

Hello ….common sense !! When smbdy is irrevelant than treat them as such. Dont deserve a second of God loving Patriots time.

Thank you to you with Common Sense!!lol

𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬…. http://www.livejob247.com

Gary Cooper

AMEN

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gregg Nickens

LOL…the impersonator may be doing just that…getting off from here!

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬…. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gregg Nickens

Whenever I see you here I wonder what sort of personality disorder you suffer. We all know you don’t make a good living. We also know that you have no clue what it means to BE American.

Moira

It’s not Gregg!!!!! People wake up. He’s been hacked.

2 Greggs, the brown sh*t colored Troll Gregg, and the blue regular Gregg that’s how to tell which is which.

Crude

LorrieG

Glad to know this!!

Starlight

Personality disorder? Make that plural.

Glad you’re sticking around in spite of the hackery, Gregg!
Change the password maybe?

rich

send money

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (80$ to 92$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 21,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, I don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the:-
Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gregg Nickens

Quick question, Gregg. If your buddy is making $16K/month, why are you only making a puny $92/hour? Are you too lazy to work as much?

Quit playing with yourself making .92 cents/hour and go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself, wokecrat!

Gunny HiWay

Fuck off spamming twink.
Go suck your bible.

Lyx

Hey Gregg Nickens GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Country Girl

As long as this jerk gets a response, he will continue to post his stupidity. IGNORE HIM!!

Above Reproach

A ponzi schem for sure. If it sounds to good to be true, it is a bunch of bull crap. Pedal your shit someplace else.

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gregg Nickens

This ISN’T the Trump war or the White Hat War. This is God’s war on this planet in the battle between good and evil for the SOUL of our nation! Prophets have said God has told them that He is on our side here, unless you are an evildoer or a non-believer. Pick a side, as we are in it whether we WANT to be or not. By the way, one of the prophets said they received a message last FRIDAY that God would not let China get away with what they were going to do. Looks like this one is a prophecy fulfilled!

ET Phone Home

This is a biblical war of good vs evil. And we know that God wins!

Allejulia

Most importantly it is a battle for the SOUL of the people! And this comes to a whole new level of thinking when we have clones that have no soul and the pharmaceutical quagmire now knowing how to destroy the soul of those people CREATED BY GOD.

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

SomeGuy

There is no battle over souls happening. Read the book of Romans. God knows every person He is ever going to save. He’s not looking for people to save. He’s not finding people as He goes. The list is already made. There are a finite number of His people that will ever be born, the rest are the tares among the wheat. Do His people have choices to make while alive in the flesh? Yes. But Romans 8 is VERY clear. God’s people have been foreknown from eternal times, predestined to be conformed into the image of the Glorified Son of God so that Jesus might stand among us as the preeminent One on the earth for 1,000 years, called with an effectual calling that only His people can hear, justified by the blood of Jesus and God is so confident in His ability to save His people Paul refers to them as “Glorified” – past tense…A prophetic perfect. Jesus Christ is God. Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.
By the way, Greg Pickens is a “bot” He makes money every time someone replies to one of his comments. Bots are paid by engagement. If you guys stop responding to him, he’ll go away. He’ll have no financial incentive to keep posting here. But if you keep responding to him he makes money…Make sense?

What an amazing Truth you told!! We were chosen way before our birth!! I walk around all the time and say “I’m chosen” those words make you feel so special!! And I am special!! I’ve spent the last five years alone and in the last five years I learned all about our government all the good the bad and the ugly but I also learned about me I finally found my purpose. It’s so good to know yourself and love yourself. If you’re young and you never spent time alone it’ll be the best thing you ever did. I kicked and fought the whole way there! But I made it! God bless each and everyone of you and God bless America

Great comment because it’s so True!!! Their eyes have nothing! Looking into a deep Val k hole! So creepy!!

Igualmente, Alek Ho. Where are you?

Joe Terry.

May God protect

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gregg Nickens

Your Ecuador shtick is getting tiresome. Write something interesting, please.

Patriot

I agree but even if we get nuked being mostly Christians in this group, we have everlasting life so we win no matter what because the one true God is in control.

President Trump always saves the day. He did state in his last rally that Pelosi would be gone soon. Let’s hope he has something really fun in mind for her demise. I’d like to see her dead broke and homeless.

I get paid over $94 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to d0 it but my best friend earns over 20k a month d0ing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

Here what I’ve been doing………. https://Www.HugePay8.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Jack Lee

Great

No–having to pick her way through the SF feces because SHE HAS NO ‘FECES-FREE ZONE’ APP ON HER PHONE!!

this a THE END…my friends- JIM MORRISON……

You won’t see her dead broke and homeless. When they catch her (and they WILL), she will be taken before a military tribunal where she will be tried for TREASON. Since her other DEEP STATERS have already been found guilty for much less evidence than they have against her regarding the crime of TREASON, she DEFINITELY will be BROKE, but most likely NOT homeless but EXECUTED!

8Q8Suns3t

Spread her vast wealth amongst the American citizens!

ogrinan

Stolen and dirty wealth, never good earned money doing a good job.

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gregg Nickens

It’s coming very soon from all that Gold they found too!!

They must have had Warehouses full of her clone!!!

I want her to go on trial asap.

With a public hanging! Stretch those wrinkles out

and pop those dermal filler pockets!

PatriotGal

Gitmo hanging doesn’t happen anymore. There was too much drama with these traitors. Now the military has decided upon a shot to the head. Sounds like a better plan to me. No more unnecessary dialogue and drama. Get it done!

I knew that someone would do what you did here. I already knew that info, but maybe some exceptions can be taken. She deserves a slow death

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gregg Nickens

No it was because Gates took to long to die!! So now it’s one shot to the head! Got to save on bullets and rope too!!

Crazy cat lady

I’d like to see her eating bugs and drinking her own urine in GITMO.

saturnnet

She will experience the best 5 star cuisine in her life.

Sauteed slugs with cream of cockroaches.

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

GLADALLOVER

And same goes for her idiot husband Paul!

Like most of her constituents 🤣

Cheyenne

Alternative news sources are saying that the original Nancy and many others are dead already. Looking forward to when the truth of all this FINALLY comes out.

AuditEveryElection.com

We were told “watch the wives” and it turns out the “reverse” is also true; watch the husbands!

Paul Pelosi just pled not guilty.

New news today, he was not only drunk; there was also “unknown drug” in his system and “the combination” caused his inattentiveness.

Which drug? Many bets (not my original, but I think it could be likely) are on one whose chemical symbol is shaped like a white rabbit, with one red shoe: adrenochrome.

So: was that an adrenochrome “party” he was attending? Will that ensnare the wife as well? (I know she wasn’t present at that one; if he was doing so (if!), then it’s possible that it’s a passion that as husband and wife, they shared…)

No he was raping young kids in seedy motel rooms!! But I bet it was Adrendachrome too!!

They got her husband, so it should be easy now, if she hasn’t already been. He never says Clinton is gone. Or any of the others we have read about?

See

Last edited 2 months ago by Jack Lee
Only4uandme

Yes, We are alive in Christ. We don’t die. Maybe our human bodies are finished but we live on. Matt 8:22 Let the dead bury the dead.

Crazy cat lady

I remember the Cuban Missile Crisis very well. I don’t believe that Michael Baxter is old enough to have any memory of it. Our School had all the student go to church instead of the classrooms. People were leaving work and praying instead. My mother could not leave her workplace, so she prayed during her lunch break and left early to pray. I think that JFK and his family took off some time for church to attend mass. My brother and I knew what was going on and we were very scared, he cried like a baby. We all watched the evening news together which wasn’t as fake as it is now. We were so relieved when the crisis had passed without a nuclear explosion. People don’t pray as much anymore, and we really should. The world is much more dangerous than it was in 1962. Boomer hath spoken.

PvtCharlieSlate

I was in the 10th grade in 1962 and I also remember …

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

Crazy cat lady

It was a scary time living through the Cold War.

I was born in 58’ shouldn’t remember but I do!! Walter Cronkite was on the news, and to me it was boring!! It is really something to remember that though, and reflect on what it did all over the USA. And your right, it wasn’t Fake!!

And the ONE TRUE GOD told prophetess Julie Green from Bettendorf last week that China would NOT get away with what it was looking to do. God Himself would see that it backfired on them! Prophecy fulfilled it looks to me like!!

How do you witness her? There are two YouTube channels that seem to be stealing her videos (so I won’t mention them). I would rather give my views to her channel.

Thanks!

Yes but l want good and justice here and now if possible. I don’t only care about me. And I want more people to find Truth and God/Jesus.

Crazy cat lady

You’re in Ecuador? Do you know of a group of siblings called Harpa Dei. They sing religious music and chants.

It’s not what you want Hagsinger

Accompanying site… http://www.WorkStar24.com

8Q8Suns3t

Amen

ET Phone Home

To live is Christ. To die is gain.😁

Patriot

They are trying to get us to fight against our brothers and sisters in a second American Revolution. I believe that this information and others like this is keeping us patriots from starting a second American Revolution. This information is key to the fight and we must be calm, cool and collective.

We have been so divided: race, religion, politics, education, illegal immigration, inflation, health. Most of us are awake enough that we don’t fall into those traps.

Zionist – satanist jews , marxist – communists establishment inbred sociopaths etc. ALL of them degenerate , demented lowlife parasites secret society shit for brains have been at the divide and conquer scheme for a very long time. This garbage has worked on some folks but no enough to fulfill the objectives of the satanist-zionist jew degenerate lowlifes heinous schemes, they ALL are being VANQUISHED ,……ENTIRELY. They’re dirt-naps await them. FUCK’EM ALL!

lol…I think you mean collected….

Patriot

Probably so

And it’s all done by the Media!!!

Hold The Light

Agreed. War is never the answer. Humanity will never evolve and move into peace as long as there’s violence.

Sadly, we have a long way to go…

but begging of THE END….today began…..

Pretend to be a peacemaker all you want! God is bringing judgment on the evildoers (DEEP STATE), and we should let Him do it! NONE of them on here have been repentent even when caught in their crimes. I think we had better STOP being the silent majority and start speaking the TRUTH and start standing up, while we still have a country LEFT to worship in. Thus saith the Lord through the prophets.

Crazy cat lady

We need to be like groups of farmers in the European nations. Each State should organize groups to protest the public leaders. Send retired boomers like me.

Hmmm….Like in cases of “self defense,” sometimes one has to do what one has to do. If a foreign group assaults you, it is not only OK but RIGHT to mount a defense. We don’t agree on this. Jesus even told his disciples when they went out to carry swords.

Unfortunately , this time , it will take EXTREME VIOLENCE and FORCE to bring forth the PEACE that humanity needs to evolve and progress into the new Epoch that began a decade ago. The EVIL is being VANQUISHED,…..ENTIRELY, in real time , that time is NOW. Keep it together , stay VIGILANT , stay CALM , do not PANIC, situational awareness is a priority, and remember people , THINK , THINK before you react , THINK. GOD gave YOU FREEWILL , ALWAYS DEFEND YOUR GOD GIVEN FREEWILL , ALWAYS! NEVER GIVE UP , NEVER, STAY FREE!

Painter

Jan – Amen to that!!

If true … he did the right thing.

Gunny HiWay

Fuck off foreigner.

The midterms can’t come soon enough…

Patriot

As Juan O Savin has said many times, it’s all about the 2020 election. It’s also about the children.

clark

we dont give a fuck what u make

Sunshine

LOL they can’t or won’t stop these trolls but they sure do have us hooked with wild stories that never come to light. if any of this were true they would have taken down fake news media

You can DEPEND on the fake news media being taken down SOON!

#SOON!

Starlight

Love your optimism.

No you have that wrong, if this were fake it would have been rebuked!! Trust in God! That’s all it takes. And it’s a total change of who were once were. Your mind will be retrained to how ever many years old you are! We have been Saturated in Lies all of our Life. Stop being negative because you could be positive all day and the. Come night, one negative erases all those positives. Now if we catch ourselves, we take 20 seconds and ask for Forgiveness! Then whatever you said that was unlike God is thrown into the wind, never to be remembered again. It’s us that brings it back and forth! I promise you, if you always ask for forgiveness, and then forget what it was, our lives could be so amazing! And then just think of that’s what every family taught their kids? Wow!! It would be so beautiful!! I always said the only thing I would have done different in the raising of my Children, was to teach them how to depend on God and not Man!! Man will let you down everytime!!

David Treciak

I heard your mother sucks cocks in hell. True?

Paul

sorry clown, but most of the followers here are too smart to fall for your snake oil scheme. now get the hell off of here, disappear scumbag.

Why don’t you go back and make some MORE money and leave the rest of us alone???? No one here is willing to pay you one red cent for your opinion.

Crazy cat lady

Trump makes a lot more than $92/hour. He’s not boosting about it.

If he were making that much, how does he have so much time to brag???🤣

won’t someone think of the children???

Your kidding right? Do you know how many Children have been saved?

It’s about a LOT more than just either of those two things. Don’t you realize that we are in a battle between good and evil for the soul of AMERICA? We simply cannot continue on living in the godlessness that is our reality today.

Ryan

The world, not just the USA. Though the USA is the center of it.

Linda Jackson

We can’t do a lot about the world. The patriots in THOSE countries have to stand up! But we CAN do something to straighten out our own FAMILIES, neighborhoods, cities, counties, states and country. If the majority do even a small bit, we can fix what is wrong here.

Trump took control of all those Countries and the Kings and Queens and the prime ministers, and the whole Circus! He’s cleaned them all out! With Putins help we even got the kids in Ukraine! Do some researching!!

Juans a joker. But I agree with what he supposed to have said

So uh why are the White Hats waiting until then to do anything, again? While the vaccines are full of pesticides and the Deep State is pushing us to the brink of nuclear annihilation? 🤷‍♂️

I believe there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about and shouldn’t. If the WH broadcasts what they’re doing, that gives the DHs a chance to block. Again.

But they already ‘broadcast’ what they’re doing on this website 🙃

Ryan

If there is a lot going on, and we barely get a peak into it like what is presented on this website, then how are the enemy to know what is happening? If anything what is being reported here is a warning to the cabal. Not a broadcast of Whitehat moves.

Linda Jackson

When the EBS shuts down the MSM, the reporting will be more to your liking. Some of these DEEP STATE cockroaches are already running for cover! Do you want them ALL to be harder to apprehend just to satisfy your curiosity?

Linda Jackson

It is NOT widely read. Have you ever tried to find it using Google?

Hayyim

Have you noticed that the icon on the tab for RRN is the “zerohedge.com” icon?

Further evidence that this blog is a part of the online psyop to misinform and delude people into bizarre bullshit.

Because their not done obviously!!

Midterms will be good, but don’t depend on a new Congress to magically pull the rabbit out of the hat that will change everything. This is a job that can only be accomplished by someone like Almighty God, who is ON THE JOB! His methods and timing are different than ours, but God never shows up LATE or SHORT! He will make short work of MANY of these evildoers and unrepentents. Keep the faith and continue praying.

So what makes your god almighty?! Can this fictitious belief system throw a Ford truck over a bolder? I wanna see this entity of yours, any photos, magazines, some sort of proof? When one prays, your just talking to yourself…..

Linda Jackson

Open your eyes and take a look around you. That next breath you take comes from him. Until YOU can show me someone, ANYONE, higher or more powerful than God, I’m sticking with God. If I were you, I would be VERY CAREFUL about rejecting God or ignoring Him. People throughout history who have done that have NOT turned out very well!

SomeGuy

The self replicating cell and dna is proof of God’s existence. Your DNA contains 3,000,000,000,000 characters describing you and your DNA has encoded into it the information necessary to run every function of your body. To think this just happened on it’s own is outrageous. People don’t have an issue believing in God, they just don’t like His character. Everyone knows that there is such a thing as objective morality which makes 0 sense in a universe where everything just happened as a product of random chance. If there is no objective morality, then nobody has a right to get upset when someone does something they don’t like, because everyone is just a random grouping of cells. Kill someone…who cares. Rape your wife, who are you to say that was wrong? Steal everything you won? You might be mad, but you can’t say it was wrong. Plus people are not “Ok” doing something wrong, they have to justify it, convince themselves it wasn’t “wrong” for them based on their circumstances. “Someone did it to me, so that makes it ok” “That guy is a piece of shit, so it’s ok that I did this” Get my point. The real problem the world has is that there is only 1 true God and He doesn’t want everyone and that really pisses them off. Nobody finds God, He finds them. Nobody chooses God, God chose them before the foundation of the world. Jesus is God and He is coming.

Nancy

Amen!! So glad to see someone telling the truth. Just watch what God does from now until the end of the year. It’s going to be great!!

Linda Jackson

Prophets say this will be more EPIC than the Red Sea event.

lmao..yeah bc the last 6 years have been fantastic. ask your god why hes allowing the children to be murdered by the vax daddies jab?

The DemonRats will be absolutely crushed in the Midterms. This will give DJT the political mandate he needs to take the gloves completely off and crush the DS once and for all.

you still sure of that after last night? the deep state candidate had a 12/1 advantage on mail in votes…. looks to any rational person that elections are still rigged

Silver lining

So if they can’t, something more emphatic should…

The fraud is already ramping up.You might get disappointed.

IF they aren’t rigged!

Grace

I was wondering how her plane landed safely in Taiwan, as reported. Thankful that President Trump is still in charge.

Patriot

Don’t cross this line. The line on the sand has been crossed if she goes to Taiwan. That would be messed up if we go to a WW3 event over Pelosi. It’s probably a body double anyways. Look over their while the real event is somewhere else like Washington DC. Focus on this why that is really what we should be looking at. Pay attention people.

David Treciak

How much piss did you guzzle for that money? Be honest now.

Only works one hour/month. Actually, people shouldnt reply or hit the the + or – sign. He probably get paid for any each of those. Just TOTALLY ignore the posts!

Anything to get our attention off of problems here at home, including the current resident of my White House.

Linda Jackson

Politicians LOVE war! There are all kinds of ways to line their pockets and enrich friends and relatives using our present and future tax dollars. Case in point: Dick Cheny and Haliburton.

GLADALLOVER

And also the Warmonger Liz Cheney!

Last edited 2 months ago by GLADALLOVER
8Q8Suns3t

Another look there, not here situation.

Uh ok, so yesterday General Berger was directly asking China to shoot the plane down, and today Trump is begging them to leave the plane alone? Do the White Hats actually have any sore or plan here at all? Cause this sounds like Berger and Trump are not even communicating to each other anymore 🤔

Sunshine

I feel sorry for those they hooked on this one, it’s all fake news even here

Why should ANYONE think YOU know the “truth?”

Bev Kungl

Why should anyone think YOU know the truth? Just saying.

She doesn’t know shit,she just runs her mouth as she knows just as much as you and I know….nothing,we only know what they show us and tell us

You dont know shit either Ecuadorian shill

Sandy Thomas

Berger did Not “ask China to shoot the plane down” It was indifference, not a request.

Lol you say that like it’s any better, if that’s the case then why was Berger indifferent to triggering a nuclear war, exactly? 🙃

The article was literally titled “General Berger to China: “Shoot Her [Pelosi] Down!” by the way 🤷‍♂️

Correct. But trolls can’t and don’t think clearly. Or critically.

He was NOT initiating that China do this, he was just letting them know that America does NOT CONSIDER Nancy Pelosi to be anything but a TRAITOR and it would be doing America a favor if they did that.

8Q8Suns3t

Insinuating?

Linda Jackson

Yep! You have made the better grammar choice. Thanks!

GOOD GRIEF. You cannot POSSIBLY be this stupid. Berger was saying he didn’t care if China shot down “Pelosi’s” plane. He wouldn’t retaliate. But if China attacked US he would. Today he is saying let the fake land and let’s not destroy the whole planet. Not sure why this is confusing.

Oh he just didn’t care? Well since I’m sooo stupid, maybe you can explain this to me Jan! Yesterday’s article also said:

1. If the plane gets shot down, the Deep State controls enough of the US military to initiate a war with China, and they would

2. Once a war is started it will probably escalate to nukes flying. Even if the Deep State doesn’t have nuke codes, once China launches nukes the White Hats would have to retaliate with nukes. (And this article enforces that outcome even more)

3. The White Hats know it’s just a body double on the plane anyways so it’s not even an actual high-value target to begin with

So with all that in mind how come Berger “didn’t care” about China shooting down the plane, as you put it? Is he just totally clueless about the situation? Or he literally just doesn’t care about triggering a global nuclear war? He didn’t think to mention “Oh btw if you do shoot that plane down, the half of the military that I DON’T control will totally attack you and start a global war” when he told them he doesn’t give a shit about them shooting down the plane? This is the guy who’s supposed to be the one saving us? 🙃

Last edited 2 months ago by Biggs

Hagsinger believes everything she reads

Please don’t answer this idiot!!

8Q8Suns3t

Good point.

Crazy cat lady

Pelosi’s doppelganger was traveling on State Department C-32 aircraft. They had the oversight over the situation. Berger was making a remark not an order. Trump wasn’t begging with Xi Jinping, he was using diplomacy which 2 world leaders should do to avert a crisis. JFK and Nikita Krushev used diplomacy to avert the Cuban Missile Crisis, albeit, they were probably cussing at each other through interpreters.

Can you imagine the exchange between the US President and the USSR Chairman cursing each other out and the transcripts show it in both English and Cyrillic? Of course, it would be translated into both languages, but it would be very funny to see.

Crazy cat lady

I remember Nikita Khrushchev being a real hot head. He once took off his shoe and banged it in a temper tantrum because he couldn’t go to Disney Land.

LOL That was a hoot!

I think the whole story here about the trip is BS. She never went. All made up, China knows that the rats in DC have no power

Rubus

Duh! o.k. yesterday, duh, today duh, 2 different days, Uh, plan change, uh when double confirmed, uh, traitor not on board. o.k?

Linda Jackson

No. What Berger was saying was GO AHEAD! That is NO threat to us!

Well if it wasn’t shot down, it landed. This isn’t that hard.

China should hold her as an imposter. Dont hold her for ransom. We will send money for you to keep her!

Nancy

I’ll donate to this cause!!

In USD or yuan? Oh, and send her husband to keep her company, she needs another human to talk to, even if she is not human herself.

Jorek

And the band played “Believe It If You Like”…😏

Here what I’ve been doing………. https://Www.HugePay8.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Jack Lee

Maybe if Pelosi followed this cocksucker’s idea of showing off her dimwitted intellilect with getting rich from $.94 cents per hour, she’d be would’ve not had to rent a airliner and fly to Klopstokia and show off her ego.WWW.eatshit.com

byvdb

well i guess im first this time,,, lol

,,, lol

Thank God!

Randal

The military needs to arrest this fake Pelosi before she makes it back to America.

Sodie

No…kill it so whore Nancy can’t come back

imgur, jill, imgur.com

Whore Nancy needs to be fed to the hogs 🐽

Let her have one last punishment before she meets her demise. Like swimming with the crocodiles.

Gabriella

I say, drop them all off at Guam!

Drop them half way there from 10000 feet.

If this is a FAKE Pelosi and she WASN’T sent to Taiwan by the White Hats or Trump, then she is aiding and abetting TREASON and she needs to be arrested and face a military tribunal, no matter WHO she actually is!

And try her in what court. They are working on getting the real one when and how it should be done.

China should detain them as imposters. Prosecute them there. They are illegitimate reps of the USA.

Hey! No fighting in the war room.

Good man Trump

Ann

The DS is hellbent on causing chaos prior to the election. Thankfully God put Trump in place to keep the peace.

IS it begining of nanzi theatrics- in the Taiwn-not in the DC…will they let her escape…?

Actually, the Galactics put Trump in power and not the fictitious invented “white man’s god”…..Earth is the only planet in our gallaxy that uses fictitious gods and goddesses to justify what can’t be explained in the sheep’s low 3rd density conscientiousness.

Dr G

Hahaha…you speak like you know. You don’t know shit…White man’s God? Your either a race baiter or a lost liberal. Wake-up before it’s too late buddy.
IF YOU HAD DONE YOUR RESEARCH, you’d already know, THE EARTH IS FLAT AND IS A CLOSED SYSTEM. That’s right you can’t leave…; and the “Galactics”, you referenced, are not reptilian beings or Aliens, they are…Inter-dimensional Beings or Demons that are not suppose to be here per The Almighty’s orders. Do not fall for the lies. Don’t be a fool. The End is near….Jesus is the only answer.

Last edited 2 months ago by Dr G

Yeah, the earth is flat & physics be damned. Also astronomy and observation. As to ‘only answers’ – please remind me – what was the Question?

Sunshine

Wow is right, now what to believe and how long is trump keep these games going on. the cat is out of the bag. end this really bad movie, everyone is tired of the cat & mouse BS.

Kaddleman

Cancel Nanzi Piglosi now. Hang the real one Publicly and let them explain the double. Times up.

I think that we have better sit tight a while yet. The military tribunals are yet proceeding. Do you want to see this stopped? The corrupt judges and evildoers that would sit on her jury in our courts would NOT convict her. Leave well enough alone!

trofty

please let the truth out soon!!

Thomas Blow

How wonderful, Pelosi’s plane not shot down…wait…

pissedoffpatriot

HAHAHA. BS! trump golfing, he isn’t working.

Sunshine

it’s so sad that RRN has come to this. and still people here are asleep. click bate is all we get here any more.

bate

‘bate 😏

Sunshine

bait, thanks

David T

Fake-ass “patriot” is really a troll turd with a dozen other names, right Smalls?

You seem a little paranoid, David.

Timotheos

Odd that Xi Jinping didn’t already know about Trump’s invocation of the Insurrection Act and actually thought the real Pelosi was on the plane.

Sunshine

I agree, thought they had already shared the plan with all that needed to know. RRN has gone way beyond to entertain us today

Hayyim

Or maybe all of it was a fabrication of the psyop itself…

Timotheos

You mean the whole thing was played out by Trump and Jinping so that the story could subsequently be put out to the whole world that Trump saved us from WW3? That would make sense. It would also conceal the understanding that both world leaders have with one another, an understanding, which if revealed to the public, could have unfortunate consequences for each of them.

Hayyim

Correct.

Hayyim

Donald Trump is Scottish Rite Freemason of Dionysian cult affiliation,

Xi Jinping (Han Hakka Clan) is Scottish Rite Freemason who is secret pentecostal,

Han Hakka Clan are empowered by CCP to join Scottish Freemasonry; just like Hu Jintao and Mao Tse Dong.

Taiwan’s Kuomintang Government are all Scottish Rite Freemasons.

This Taiwan “nuclear war averted” nonsenseis a stage play written and acted out by a single acting troup (Scottish Rite Freemasonry).

Hayyim

Check the tab of this browser page. Have you noticed that the icon for Zerohedge.com shows up as the host for this blog?

This is an Eastern European Server polluted by Hungarians, Romanians and Russians to disinform more than inform.

I’ve asked more than once about the prompts to share in Russian here.
We all come from something.
Are all 3 super powers just taking the long way around to corral the world into complete slavery and control Ie: cbdc and Transhumanism?

That would be crushing.

It would certainly make sense of all my questions I have for DJT.

If the world goes on the cbdc banking system and the 5g towers are allowed to continue to grow stronger it’s all over for humanity.

Moloch wins.

Deadbeat

CBDC is actually a good thing if it’s done on the proper platform. A CBDC would bring transparency and accountability to the central bank that is sorely needed. Every nation should manage their own sovereign currency and a CBDC backed by a sound commodity can curtail the abuse we’ve suffered under the private Central Bank (FED) regime.

IMO there is no such thing as a “transhuman”. There are humans who have been injured and damaged by the jab and they should be never be considered to being anything other than humans.

Hayyim

Russia, France, Italy Govts are puppets of hyperwealthy Habsburg Scottish Rite Freemasonry families world-wide (Catholic Germany, Catholic France, Italy, Vatican). House of Windsor was originally Austrian-German…they changed name to ‘House of Windsor’ after World War I. Russian Orthodox Church is on verge of merger with Vatican…so is Greek Orthodox Church.

USA, Taiwan and China govts are puppets of Habsburg Freemasonry organized of Lichtenstein, Austria, Germany England.

Scottish Rite is for non-protestant Christians, Muslims, “some” jews and stone age cults, York Rite (Germany, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Brazil and England aligned with Rothschilds and Habsburgs via WEF, UN, Blackrock and Vanguard).

This is about men and women demanding to be sinister Princes and Princesses (Elohim), worshiped and deified by slaves as Gods upon earth with power of lofe and death over others (Lords). This is a theme central to my Tanakh (your old testament). Moses is an archetypal liberator – defying Elohim (Pharaoh and his minions) to lead people to a return of lawful civilization. Trump is not Moses, he has always been ‘elohim’. There is no satan in this “staged play”, only sinister men playing out the roles of cunning, quisling, archetypes (Korach and Judas are god examples) they’ve been taught to perform.

It only works if we comply and fulfill the roles of slaves, it only works if we willingly pretend enslavement at the hands of sinister men and women is not happening…allowing it to occur by remaining silent.

Do not comply.

Salomé

Praise to sanguine minds. This morning, I had a big, seemingly prophetic, dream of narrowly averted disaster, didn’t know what to make of it. Now I know!

Grace

The idea that that evil representative of a woman thing, could cause the world to enter another war is beyond disgusting….. I think Trump it would be a great show of faith to hand Pelosi over to Xi Jinping and let him decide her fate publicly.

Sandy Thomas

The idea behind the whole post was that it wasn’t actually pelosi.

Mike R.

Love to see Pelosi and ALL her body doubles put on display shoulder to shoulder for ALL the WORLD to SEE.

Last edited 2 months ago by Mike R.

Ugh, no. One is bad enough.

Well,……… we ended up seeing ALL of KIllary’s doubles. Their names were put out for ALL the World to see, remember?

How horrible would it be to have someone approach you and ask if you’d like to be a body double for Nancy!!

Lorinda

President Trump saves the day again. Well I think many of us guessed Nancy wouldn’t go herself and that her intention was to start a war and that she’s a traitor with no real power.

shoshannah

Like I said, Pelosi wouldn’t put herself in that kind of danger. If she goes, it won’t really be her. If this is true, THANK GOD! And Thank God for Trump!

Loosebucket

When are we going to lean the truth enough is enough already

that would involve the people the retards here think are ” white hats” not being compulsive liars. thats not gonna happen. Its been 6 years. drump isnt going to tell you any real truths.

James McCandless Jr

Its all a show to prepare Nancy Pelosi for potus. Others potus are prepared for covid doom