The “object” shot down over Alaskan Airspace on Friday was a USAF “aerial target drone,” not a balloon or extraterrestrial spacecraft, sources in General Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.
The last week has seen a spate of so-called shootdowns of unidentified objects over North America. First, the regime claimed to have decommissioned a Chinese surveillance balloon after it traversed the entire country. Meanwhile, White Hats said a Deep State spy balloon monitoring militia activity in Montana was downed over billings, a claim substantiated by 50 witnesses who saw debris plummeting from the sky. Then, on Saturday, socialist Justin Trudeau claimed he had ordered a U.S. F-22 Raptor to engage a cylindrical object over the Canadian Yukon. And on Sunday the criminal John Kirby announced the destruction of yet another mysterious object, this time above Lake Huron.
Gen. Smith’s office had no comment on the Yukon or Huron incidents but said the object downed in Alaska was a USAF BQM-167A aerial target plane, a high-performance, remotely controlled target used to provide a threat-representative target drone to support the Air-to-Air Weapon System Evaluation Program and other Air Force and Department of Defense air-to-air test and evaluation programs. It is 20-feet-long, can reach speeds of 600 knots, perform 9g turns, and reach 50,000’ in altitude. The drone is land-launched using a rocket aided takeoff and launched from a rail system. The drone can be recovered by a parachute recovery system either from land or water. Its maximum range is 1,400 nautical miles.
Our source said the general’s office began investigating the incident almost immediately after the regime made it a matter of public record, because Biden’s cronies had been deceptive about using aerial surveillance to illegally spy on patriotic Americans. Moreover, Gen. Smith found it odd that a second shootdown occurred so soon after Biden was broadly criticized for delaying the destruction of whatever they downed near South Carolina.
“It undoubtedly irked Biden, or his double, that he got blasted for letting a balloon soar the American skies undeterred. When word of the Alaska object broke, well, it was suspicious, and our suspicions were his handlers manufactured an event to make him appear more decisive, more presidential,” our source said.
That day, liaisons for Gen. Smith made inquires to USNORTHCOM at Elmendorf Air Force Base, Anchorage, AK., from where the F-22 took off in pursuit of the bogey. The general’s contacts tried to coax details from senior officers of the 90th Fighter Squadron, which operates Elmendorf’s F-22s, but they refused to speak on the incident, citing operational security. Likewise, the general’s men were denied access to the pilot who had supposedly fired an AIM9X Sidewinder missile at the intruder.
“The ordeal was shrouded in secrecy,” our source said. “Naturally, it’s imperative for a functional military to not publicly disclose sensitive material, but we’re talking about senior officers talking to other senior officers. There was something shady happening there. And the pilot sequestered to secrecy was just one more puzzle piece,” our source said.
On Friday evening, however, a two-star Air Force General claiming to know the truth contacted Gen. Smith’s office with a story more plausible than an F-22 engaging a second Chinese spy device or a ship piloted by the Greys. He told Smith’s office that Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin had ordered 90th Fighter Squadron commander Lt. Col. Ryan Reese to launch a BQM-167A drone and use F-22s to tail it to Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, a remote tundra devoid of cameras or prying eyes.
The Air Force general, our source said, gave Gen. Smith timestamped footage of the BQM-167A and F-22 launches, though RRN has not seen this video.
“This was planned. The drone went up, and the fighters lifted off the runway right after that. They followed it and shot it down on Lloyd Austin’s orders. It looks like a PR stunt,” our source said. “The administration said it was a hovering object, it wasn’t. They can make up whatever they want since there’s no life out there. If they ever show debris, or cockpit video, I’m sure it’ll be doctored,” our source said.
In a follow up Monday evening, we asked our source to comment on the administration’s creation of a “UFO Task Force.”
“Bloat. Deception. Taxpayer dollars wasted,” he said.